Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: FM XXI: Day 6

1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: FM XXI: Day 6

Quote Originally Posted by FM Brazil View Post
    It took 12 hours to build a train in this town.
    Suppose You me and USA vote sweden, the train is still not moving.
    Do you think India, Thainland or Switzerland will show up like Boss?

NopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNope
    If you, japan, kenya, usa and iran joins the train then we will have 6 players on it.

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by FM Germany View Post
    If you, japan, kenya, usa and iran joins the train then we will have 6 players on it.
    Lmao, Kenya join YOUR train? are you born under some sort or miracle star? Don't make me laugh to death. I still have doctor duty to perform.
    Iran isn't a type of guy as Gullible as I am. I'd say it is hopeless. Unless the major 6 consider otherwise.

In fact, the positive part is that Arabia, originally wants to lynch one between Sweden or Costa Rica, might support the train.
    Other positive evidence, I have none.

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by FM Brazil View Post
    Lmao, Kenya join YOUR train? are you born under some sort or miracle star? Don't make me laugh to death. I still have doctor duty to perform.
    Iran isn't a type of guy as Gullible as I am. I'd say it is hopeless. Unless the major 6 consider otherwise.

In fact, the positive part is that Arabia, originally wants to lynch one between Sweden or Costa Rica, might support the train.
    Other positive evidence, I have none.
    I have revealed that i am not the bulletproof. Kenya should stop his tunneling on me now.

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

I have revealed that i am not the bulletproof. Kenya should stop his tunneling on me now.
    People are not Romney, people don't make a U turn as fast. I like the way you think. But reversing ideology + efforts is literally harder than Divorce.

TO THE PEOPLE WHO COME LATE:
    For convenience :

Kenya: CounterClaim Germany Bulletproof
    USA: I'm detective, promise Germany isn't doing anything suspicious last night.
    Germany: I'm retract BulletProof. Kenya is fine.

Proposition: Lets get back to Sweden.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

btw just because Germany retracted his bulletproof claim and didn't visit a dead guy last night doesn't mean he's town. He could still be mafia that just sent someone else for the kill last night. Either way I was right about him not really being bulletproof.

Whatever. Looks like Sweden lynch is the wave of the future, and I never liked Sweden anyway. Let's do this.
    -vote FM Sweden

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by FM USA View Post
    you're starting to not make sense. especially with the politics.
    well... off topic, but

Kenya used a few days chasing Germany, frustrated and angry.
    You think he will just buy Germany's claim as it is?
    I know most people would not, would you?

Mitt Rommey is a business man so he changes strategy and claims when he sees fit but people are looking for people of more consistent attitude. I respect him, but not for president. This is how the world work, as well as mafia.

That is politic.

Politic is not about problem solving but a direction people would move and how to achieve best outcome under the incentive restriction. People believe in what they want to believe on the world there is no absolutely right or wrong. However, if things do not work out, the things are wrong.

Town wants to win without claims, literally a belief so beautiful yet so not as practical. Someone, somehow, needs to claim, counter claim, report feedback. MVP always goes to wifom masters but really that is the biggest lie in mafia world.

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

i still think it's extremely suspicious that kenya waited so long befeore counterclaiming me. I will switch back to him if the sweden train fails.
    I thought/hoped I could convince the town not to lynch me without claiming. tbh my claim shouldn't have been necessary, I provided a very logical defense that none of you could refute. Everyone just used confirmation bias to pick out all of my mistakes (ie. defending Greenland and Poland) without making note of any of my successes (being right about SoKo and Egypt). So it's not my fault you guys don't respond to logic. It's one of the things I hate about the meta of this site. It's all so dependent on role claims. Plus, I knew the "but ragnar" argument would surface the moment I claimed. So I was hesitant because there seemed to be no point.

When it became evident that town would not see reason, I decided to lay my cards on the table. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. I think in future FMs I'll just refuse to claim entirely, regardless of my alignment/role.

20. ISO #420

not sure if i can switch my vote later on, but I support you for the moment.
    -vote FM Sweden
    Btw did someoen realsied that greenland appeared to watch this thread with invisible mode off? That could be a hint for his still alive maf players, that they spoke over in night chat, host pls do something about that (I guess it isnt allowed).

21. ISO #421

Suppose USA is town
    Suppose Kenya and Germany are both town
    Suppose Iran is clueless
    Suppose Mafia pushed for a Kenya lynch, at least 2 people
    Suppose all inactive fags are citizens

Then Mafia candidate:
    Argentina (Group 2)
    Sweden (Group 2)
    Costa Rica (Group 2)
    Spain (Group 3)

If we lynch Sweden today, then what's left are Argentina, Costarica (hopefully not vented by then), and Spain.
    I suggest if Sweden flip non-town, we lynch Spain next, if he is not on the Sweden wagon.

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

The case against sweden is that he is not possesed and costa rica claimed sheriff and found him guilty. I think costa rica is possesed.
    I don't believe Costa Rica is Sheriff. He never pushed Poland, even after Egypt died. His targets make no sense. I don't believe we have two Sheriffs and Masons. So many things that are wrong with this.

So you all basically base this lynch on the fact that Sweden fakes being possessed (we had no mention of ventriloquist for the whole game, so unless Mafia is killing them very next night I find it unlikely) - that is hardly alignment-indicative. Scum had no reason to attract attention this way, because being possessed by Ghost doesn't make you a Town.

Compared to Kenya lynch on Sweden is almost random.

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

Quote Originally Posted by FM Iran View Post
    I don't believe Costa Rica is Sheriff. He never pushed Poland, even after Egypt died. His targets make no sense. I don't believe we have two Sheriffs and Masons. So many things that are wrong with this.

So you all basically base this lynch on the fact that Sweden fakes being possessed (we had no mention of ventriloquist for the whole game, so unless Mafia is killing them very next night I find it unlikely) - that is hardly alignment-indicative. Scum had no reason to attract attention this way, because being possessed by Ghost doesn't make you a Town.

Compared to Kenya lynch on Sweden is almost random.
    Iran, please. Just put your vote on sweden. Do you really think sweden is possesed?

43. ISO #443

Quote Originally Posted by FM USA View Post
    they've been posting at the same time today.
    Ghost can't post twice.

So you believe we have Ventriloquist.

And yet you don't believe one of them is ghosted and the other one vented?

I like the fact that they post at the same time - sure, it looks fishy. But I don't know why Ventriloquist would try to attract attention that way.

44. ISO #444

Quote Originally Posted by FM Iran View Post
    Ghost can't post twice.

So you believe we have Ventriloquist.

And yet you don't believe one of them is ghosted and the other one vented?

I like the fact that they post at the same time - sure, it looks fishy. But I don't know why Ventriloquist would try to attract attention that way.
    it's end game and he's trying to cause a mislynch. i believe mafia has been killing the vent targets. IF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED THE CODE, WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS PROBLEM.

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

No one has claimed vented the entire game. I seriously doubt there is one.

Out of Sweden and Costa Rica, Sweden is most likely lying about being ghosted. It doesn't make sense for the ghost to possess Sweden.

We need a lynch today, and the Kenya lynch isn't going anywhere. Sweden's been mildly scummy all game, and there's no reason for town to fake ghosted. She probably wanted to avoid the spotlight for a day.
    -vote FM Sweden

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450