S-FM 354: Short Fuse Mafia - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM 354: Short Fuse Mafia

also @Cape90 knows me too

Don't know why he'd claim to only know his mafia partner if they were wolves together, but that's just my mind.
    If i was a wolf there in his position I might claim to not know anyone if not really traceable and defend POD off of that and generalities rather than align myself more and give the option that the only reason i know POD more is because i just had 48 hours to get to know them.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    and how did you go from "low key think" to "i don't see myself budging"
    I saw POD detonate for no reason and then Capes wishy washy defensy type post so I wanted to come in and quickly call it before reading the rest of the tread and nothing changed my mind.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    mostly b/c I forgot and I guess I was thinking that we just go in order and lynch POD and then Cape is d2 but I'm good with blowing up Cape if the rest of you are ok.
    I saw POD detonate for no reason and then Capes wishy washy defensy type post so I wanted to come in and quickly call it before reading the rest of the tread and nothing changed my mind.
    What is your exact level of confidence on Cape/PoD being scum here? I'm not saying it's unlikely, but you're basically saying "I'm not going to budge from my position. I can instantly blow one of them up. /shrug.", which is pretty contradictory. It's like you want to appear certain while not actually being certain - care to explain? Like, "I don't see myself budging" =/= "ill just blow cape up if everyone's ok with it, hadn't even noticed i could do that! shrugs and leaves"; this makes little sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Scumbot asks someone to engage with them and i try only for them to leave
    I suspect he had to leave, but it's indeed annoying from a purely selfish perspective
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #60

NEVERMIND MY LAST POST XD
    @scumbot5679 , I guess it's time for me to remind you that I have the remote of your bomb, which makes addressing me PRETTY IMPORTANT. Without wanting to threaten you. *puts a finger on the detonator*

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

DON'T BLOW ME UP, BRO!
    this comment and then just not actually seeming to be interested in engaging more could mean w/w but then that would mean that they decided to stack in the list which imo makes little sense because you theoretically have to play longer, but also means that one of your team is guaranteed to not be shot.

I don't know if they are able to choose which order they stack in tho or just in general if they're stacked.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Given the situation that was absolutely the right play. I would have done the same if I was around and it paid off.

We are now 4v1. I would encourage the rest of the town to stop blowing people up and lets take advantage of this situation.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

38. ISO #88

oop is it helz am i about to die
    Fuck no. You are conf town. As long as people stop blowing others up and actually start playing the game we are in a great position.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

powerofdeath (2 [L-2]):
    Mizery, Marshmallow Marshall

@MartinGG99

41. ISO #91

IMO an ideal order would be for

@Frinckles to come alive and shoot helz within the hour, and then for frink and pod to die after that when they can

then it just leaves me and Scumbot and then if neccesary i will still be able to shoot them on the day and they can't do anything about it.
    IMO this is mech, but relies on frink coming alive which i don't think we can count on

42. ISO #92

the problem is with Frink gone there's no way to clear him and no way to kill helz if helz is mafia

I do think scumbot is slight town rn but again nothing i would bet the game on since MM's reaction and his response to "pressure" from MM didn't feel great.

I don't think that POD is a wolf however simply because MM voted him. It's not the most sound argument but in this game where all you really need to win as a wolf is two misfires from town or one misfire and a vote (with detonating near EOD) it doesn't seem that hard.

The question really only is stacking and if wolves would do it atp imo

43. ISO #93

IMO an ideal order would be for

@Frinckles to come alive and shoot helz within the hour, and then for frink and pod to die after that when they can

then it just leaves me and Scumbot and then if neccesary i will still be able to shoot them on the day and they can't do anything about it.
    Well for one I think the worst thing we can do is detonate another player today. We need conversation and reads given our numbers advantage. The last mafia has no team power to curve lynches.
    For another the second its 1 town and 1 mafia the game ends.
    Also if it was 1v1 and not game over he could shoot you the same as you could shoot him
    Then there is the question of why you see me as the top scum over a player who has not played or the other two who have both killed townies. Given MM pushed POD and and Scumbot both killed a townie as well as is stacked behind MM he is my obvious first.

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Well for one I think the worst thing we can do is detonate another player today. We need conversation and reads given our numbers advantage. The last mafia has no team power to curve lynches.
    For another the second its 1 town and 1 mafia the game ends.
    Also if it was 1v1 and not game over he could shoot you the same as you could shoot him
    Then there is the question of why you see me as the top scum over a player who has not played or the other two who have both killed townies. Given MM pushed POD and and Scumbot both killed a townie as well as is stacked behind MM he is my obvious first.
    He couldn't since you can only shoot infront of you and only max twice a day.

He's used one on cape before the 24 hour mark so he can shoot again once tomorrow at 2pm pst
    POD has used one and can shoot again in an hour but not again after that
    Frink hasn't used any and can shoot twice only if he comes alive before 5 and POD doesn't shoot him at 5(Pst)

Which is why it's mech if frink shoots before POD shoots him, and you don't shoot me.

Frink shoots you, POD shoots frink, Scum shoots POD (now out of shots this day) and then i can shoot POD if we have not won by then at an hour before eod and he can't do anything about it.

45. ISO #95

I don't think that POD is a wolf however simply because MM voted him. It's not the most sound argument but in this game where all you really need to win as a wolf is two misfires from town or one misfire and a vote (with detonating near EOD) it doesn't seem that hard.
    For a bit more on this, POD is hard to read for me because he is playing like he does not give a fuck. He is not reading people or trying and walked into the game intending to kill at random, then stated he fully intends to continue to kill at random. I consider his play so far to be equally questionable as far as results as either a wolf or a town player.
    On MM voting him its early in the day with a lot of time for resolution. I specifically noted MM was not lobbying for Cape to shoot him which slows my confidence that it was WvT. If MM was hardcore gunning for him it would make me more comfortable but the fact MM had voted him from L3-L2 is a good look.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    For a bit more on this, POD is hard to read for me because he is playing like he does not give a fuck. He is not reading people or trying and walked into the game intending to kill at random, then stated he fully intends to continue to kill at random. I consider his play so far to be equally questionable as far as results as either a wolf or a town player.
    On MM voting him its early in the day with a lot of time for resolution. I specifically noted MM was not lobbying for Cape to shoot him which slows my confidence that it was WvT. If MM was hardcore gunning for him it would make me more comfortable but the fact MM had voted him from L3-L2 is a good look.
    wouldn't that imply he was a wolf though since MM was not lobbying for cape to shoot him?

Actually honestly don't know why that's a bullet point for you to say at all since cape was defending POD so maybe i'm misreading that

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

He couldn't since you can only shoot infront of you and only max twice a day.

He's used one on cape before the 24 hour mark so he can shoot again once tomorrow at 2pm pst
    POD has used one and can shoot again in an hour but not again after that
    Frink hasn't used any and can shoot twice only if he comes alive before 5 and POD doesn't shoot him at 5(Pst)

Which is why it's mech if frink shoots before POD shoots him, and you don't shoot me.

Frink shoots you, POD shoots frink, Scum shoots POD (now out of shots this day) and then i can shoot POD if we have not won by then at an hour before eod and he can't do anything about it.
    Orrrrrr. And just hear me out here...

We could actually play Mafia. Do stuff like talk and make reads instead of blindly depending on shooting with a 20% hit chance while we have a 4v1 advantage. We would literally have 36 hours of discussion + 2 lynches and the option of your Vig shot if we decide to actually play.

If nobody cares and were just going to day vig let me know and I will just stop trying. I honestly would not have signed up for that type of game. Its not even Mafia.

50. ISO #100