S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So you playing assassins creed is not wanting to get into an argument about people here commenting on you just shit talking people? this is forum mafia, if you dont want to debate shit dont sign.
    I FEEL BAD FOR MAKING MM AND MAG UPSET SO I TONED IT DOWN - SINCE I AM HERE TALKING TO YOU I AM NOT HIDING
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Ok, so here is Kenny doing exactly what I had said in the post you just disagreed with @Distorted

I frickin went over to my computer just so I could make this for you
    the 3rd quote is scummy af lol I mean its true I have been doing thiings that dont match my reads, but thats just mainly due to who is on and responding. but it sounds almost like a pleading tone to it of trying to get the pressure moved...

and, one thing i learned from MM early on in FM is that when people come back "town reading" you when they are getting pressured, its usually followed up by them flipping scum.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    distorted if you actually mean what you're saying your vote should be on blink.
    if you don't mean it then please tell us what you do actually think.
    what im saying is i trust blinks reads. but my potential "scumread" on him is with you BOTH being scum. meaning he would bail out of this lynch before it happens. thats why i joined on it. but the fact that he actually has a legit scumread on you and MEANS this lynchh is a different story. then it comes down to me allowing myself to trust my town read on him and his scum read on you.

5. ISO #605

what im saying is i trust blinks reads. but my potential "scumread" on him is with you BOTH being scum. meaning he would bail out of this lynch before it happens. thats why i joined on it. but the fact that he actually has a legit scumread on you and MEANS this lynchh is a different story. then it comes down to me allowing myself to trust my town read on him and his scum read on you.
    lol i need to remember this post for when im scum. this would be a great way to justify a mis-lynch and push the blame of it off xD

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

I was going off of memory OF A SINGLE QUOTE and I was wrong. But the point is that you started the Kenny v Blink discussion FIRST. which is true.
    I did not start that discussion. I said that I would vote either blink or Mag and I had Mag voted for the longest time today too.

10. ISO #610

I did not start that discussion. I said that I would vote either blink or Mag and I had Mag voted for the longest time today too.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    ok you're out of your mind I did vote mag, i did push mag, you are also scum with MM

anyway, I still think the lynch today should be Mag or blink

you want to make this a Me vs you lynch today you little green and white candy let's do it.

I pushed Mag and I provided the reasons.
    All you did was some vote or no balls shitposts

Alright, let's do it.
    The lynch today shall be blink or me.

-vote blinkskater

-vote kenny
    ehh Blink started it buy Kenny cast the first vote. so guess i can see what your saying thhere

11. ISO #611

the 3rd quote is scummy af lol I mean its true I have been doing thiings that dont match my reads, but thats just mainly due to who is on and responding. but it sounds almost like a pleading tone to it of trying to get the pressure moved...

and, one thing i learned from MM early on in FM is that when people come back "town reading" you when they are getting pressured, its usually followed up by them flipping scum.
    this means you are lying to us because you're scumreading all of us? or what?

12. ISO #612

this means you are lying to us because you're scumreading all of us? or what?
    no. because i scumread MM right now but he left when i was starting to push at him. so pushing at him does nothing. I scumread aamirus and she wasnt on to pressure, so i didnt pressure her. I scumread mag, but he is not on, so i didnt pressure there. You were getting pressured so i voted you to continue it, even though i had a town slant on you.

13. ISO #613

no. because i scumread MM right now but he left when i was starting to push at him. so pushing at him does nothing. I scumread aamirus and she wasnt on to pressure, so i didnt pressure her. I scumread mag, but he is not on, so i didnt pressure there. You were getting pressured so i voted you to continue it, even though i had a town slant on you.
    then, during the voting on you, you and blink went at each other and it comes to a point where its "pick a side". blinks points are more convincing and I have a higher town read on him.

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Let me just make this super clear before you try to twist it further. Here's my post that you disagreed with:
    Kenny’s last few posts:
    1. Blink you did nothing to contribute to the train on mag and you’re taking credit for it so you’re scum
    2. Blink I reread the thread (apparently in just 8 minutes) and you’re right you did contribute my bad. Let’s lynch mag!
    3. Blink you did nothing you’re scum
    Here's me backing it up with quotes:
    blink did not push Mag earlier when he said plz hammer repeatedly.
    He did not vote Mag if I recall correctly, he did not provide arguments against Mag and it looked like blatant trolling with no intention of getting anything done at all.
    Him now using those shitposts as an attempt to townpaint himself confirms my suspicions on him being scum.
    you need to take a step back and re-read the thread and see every point i made on mag being scummy, because they are there and you are blatently making shit up at this point.
    I just did.
    you know what my reads about you actually changed lol
    so you are actually fine with a Mag lynch and you do prefer him over the afks?
    and you agree that distorted is clearly acting in a way that does not match what he seems to be thinking?
    You stated multiple times that you want Mag lynched and he is your scumread, but you actually trolled and shitposted people into moving away from that train.

Ok. Now you also responded to the original message by saying:
    this post is not how it happened either. blink forced kenny into voting him pretty much with a "Me vs You" challenge. it wanst kenny that pushed that.
    Now, fine, blink did post "let's make it me vs you" before Kenny and I was wrong about that. But who said that first really has NOTHING to do with what I was pointing out though - Kenny came in saying Blink is scummy cuz he takes credit for pushing Mag - Blink says no I did push Mag reread - literally just 8 minutes later Kenny says he did reread and says his reads on blink have changed (implying he realizes Blink is right) - then after Blink refuses to let Kenny walk away so easily Kenny immediately switches back to saying Blink did nothing to push Mag up.

16. ISO #616

then, during the voting on you, you and blink went at each other and it comes to a point where its "pick a side". blinks points are more convincing and I have a higher town read on him.
    the pick a side was decided by blink and we are not at actual EoD or even a point where it really would be pick a side. I'm still not convinced by any posts of blink btw. I saw a bunch of lies and him discrediting me, not me acting scummy.

17. ISO #617

the pick a side was decided by blink and we are not at actual EoD or even a point where it really would be pick a side. I'm still not convinced by any posts of blink btw. I saw a bunch of lies and him discrediting me, not me acting scummy.
    whats your opinions of MM?

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Fact is I pushed Mag a lot early and blink actively put efforts into discrediting me. I agree that despite what I initially said he, too, contributed in pushing, but the vote ended up swaying towards Varnic, a nullread, before I came back.

Blink said I did nothing, my posts were NAI and shitposts. I did push Mag however and I started doing so before he did.
    Then once I voted him, he started this me or u bullshit and did not provide arguments that'd put me as scum.

23. ISO #623

oh shit @Gyrlander lives!!!!!!! lets lynch it!

-vote gyrlander

btw, im noticing that once MM started getting votes he left @Marshmallow Marshall thats a scum point to you, sir >=O
    Did you notice I have a life too >=O
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #624

Let me just make this super clear before you try to twist it further. Here's my post that you disagreed with:

Here's me backing it up with quotes:

Ok. Now you also responded to the original message by saying:

Now, fine, blink did post "let's make it me vs you" before Kenny and I was wrong about that. But who said that first really has NOTHING to do with what I was pointing out though - Kenny came in saying Blink is scummy cuz he takes credit for pushing Mag - Blink says no I did push Mag reread - literally just 8 minutes later Kenny says he did reread and says his reads on blink have changed (implying he realizes Blink is right) - then after Blink refuses to let Kenny walk away so easily Kenny immediately switches back to saying Blink did nothing to push Mag up.
    please comment on my last post and don't ignore it because it's not as easy to twist and scumpaint
    its very easy to scumpaint this. lol

You are trying to keep the focus soley on kenny. now that I am starting to ask about MM you are starting to push the narrative still back to the kenny blinks scenario. So if this is actually a TvT argument, then you are trying to keep it between 2 towns. ALSO, you could be lining up a lynch by exaggerated wording "blink did nothing hes scum", even though Kenny said blink was shitposting the vote off (which is pretty close to what happened, it was all shitposting from everyone lol). Even you said it was all shitposts yourself, yet now its real posts?

Kennys purpose on voting blink was not because "you did nothing to push mag" it was because blink wasnt letting him walk. so that alone is changing why the voting between them is happening.

NOW for a legit answer: I see where the PoV comes from on it, i just read the "shitposting" as something rather than nothing on it.

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

what the fuck
    I didn't see such a post anywhere but if there was one that was a lie.
    you passed the test
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

this will be the 3rd game u said this when u vanish, first 2 you were scum. lol
    .....no. I say that quite often lol. And are you saying that when I have a life I'm scum??? lol, that's just unfair. It's not because I sometimes post a lot that I should be permanently behind my computer screen.

29. ISO #629

ok you're out of your mind I did vote mag, i did push mag, you are also scum with MM

30. ISO #630

So you are saying you scumread other people than me, but prefer to get me, a townie, lynched because you're confident that you can.
    Seems like something a scum aligned player would like to do as well, don't you think?
    You wot?
    -vote Kenny
    Nice word twist >=O

L-1 don't hammer yet please.

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    WHaTTTmmm,??, MM CC'd someone who claimed Crier? Not this again please ... mM stop this fuckiny shit like wtf. thank
    ...go to bed gyrlander xD

33. ISO #633

its very easy to scumpaint this. lol

You are trying to keep the focus soley on kenny. now that I am starting to ask about MM you are starting to push the narrative still back to the kenny blinks scenario. So if this is actually a TvT argument, then you are trying to keep it between 2 towns.
    Lol you said "what do you think about MM?" after he already said he thinks MM is town. It's more scummy that you tried to quickly end Kenny's train and switch to a new topic.
    ALSO, you could be lining up a lynch by exaggerated wording "blink did nothing hes scum", even though Kenny said blink was shitposting the vote off (which is pretty close to what happened, it was all shitposting from everyone lol). Even you said it was all shitposts yourself, yet now its real posts?
    I said the original posts at the start of the day against Mag that got him all defensive were shit posting (and they were). When Blink and I put him to L-1 that was not shitposting (even if I put some sarcastic allcaps about how towny putting him to L-1 was, which may seem shitpostingy, I was quite serious and was seriously considering hammering if MM put the vote in).

Kennys purpose on voting blink was not because "you did nothing to push mag" it was because blink wasnt letting him walk. so that alone is changing why the voting between them is happening.
    The voting between them is, again, not what I was talking about in the original "here is what Kenny did 1. 2. 3." post. It's how Kenny completely flipflopped twice about whether blink was contributing to Mag's push or not

NOW for a legit answer: I see where the PoV comes from on it, i just read the "shitposting" as something rather than nothing on it.

yellow - and even though you said it was a fake answer, it still had all the painting in it. Very clever way to paint without looking like you are painting!

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Lol retarded(*I love you) try again bitch. Good try to use me bring drunk tho, pretty useless I may say.
    HMMMMM I am scumreading this, Gyrlander's style is not that as town. Yes, he's drunk.... but still, I feel like scum Gyrlander will just parry attacks without adding stuff to the game, alike town Gyrlander.

36. ISO #636

yellow - and even though you said it was a fake answer, it still had all the painting in it. Very clever way to paint without looking like you are painting!
    I ended kennys train because i dont want a quick hammer. MM got on and voted kenny over 1 post without even being done reading, putting him at L-1.

37. ISO #637

...................this vote makes more sense than your vote on me =)

Also what's the scumread on me? Basically, Blink doesn't like how I pushed him, and now Distorted just says "Oh well I'll sheep the scumread" and votes me for "pressure" but won't tell WHY he wants pressure on me? WTF???

38. ISO #638

I ended kennys train because i dont want a quick hammer. MM got on and voted kenny over 1 post without even being done reading, putting him at L-1.
    I don't feel like the train is over, he's still at L-1. And yes, exactly

39. ISO #639

Aamirus I fully agree with your posts and can fully imagine a secondary distorted gyrlander illuminati team. Can you please take some time and rethink why you are voting me?

Right now the reasons for my train are blinks dumb u vs me, his consistent scumpaint against me throughout the day, and my exaggerating behavior when responding to his lies.
    (I did push Mag and he keeps saying I didn't.)

40. ISO #640

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...................this vote makes more sense than your vote on me =)

Also what's the scumread on me? Basically, Blink doesn't like how I pushed him, and now Distorted just says "Oh well I'll sheep the scumread" and votes me for "pressure" but won't tell WHY he wants pressure on me? WTF???
    ive stated multiple reasons. from things as small as post counts, to you not really analyzing the setup. You havnt really asked any questions on it or put the time into picking apart strategies for it. that is usually the first thing you do as town, like... its literally clockwork for your town game. You not caring when Mag was on L-1 (fine u didnt see it), but you also not challenging role calling. You havnt used big capitals yet to comment on anything like you usually do as town (maybe avoiding attention?), and you right now have someone at L-1 with 21 hours left in the game. all of these are VERY uncharactaristic of a town MM.

41. ISO #641

Fact is I pushed Mag a lot early and blink actively put efforts into discrediting me. I agree that despite what I initially said he, too, contributed in pushing, but the vote ended up swaying towards Varnic, a nullread, before I came back.

Blink said I did nothing, my posts were NAI and shitposts. I did push Mag however and I started doing so before he did.
    Then once I voted him, he started this me or u bullshit and did not provide arguments that'd put me as scum.
    The fact is that Mag almost completely ignored your "pushing". I mean you did make quite a few posts asking him to respond but he was so busy being flustered at everyone else pushing him that your "push" really didn't accomplish much at all. I don't think you deserve some kind of special credit for pushing Mag (nor would I give said special credit to Blink, or me, or Distorted, or anybody). It was pretty much an entire lobby push because he was acting scummy as hell and EVERYONE recognized that. Now, Blink said u did nothing, but this was only in response to you saying he did nothing AND that he was scum for it.

Now, if this "I want credit for the push" "No I want credit!" thing is the main reason you're scumreading each other then I think Distorted made a good point about scums bussing.

42. ISO #642

In the first game I ever played of forum mafia he claimed neutral Castro d1, then cit and then claimed BG and then he turned out to be some scum role (that’s 4 roles total in 2 days of gameplay)

In this game he already claimed cit and also softclaimed/implied that he was mayor (posted that he would counterclaim a mayor claim). I count that as 2 roles so far and I’m sure there will be another claim and he’ll turn out to be something else anyway

In other games I really don’t feel like going back through and remembering he’s done the same D1 shenanigans. Idk why you’re disagreeing with me on this point because I’m not even saying that it’s allignment indicative - he does it whether he’s town or scum. I was just pointing out that I have zero trust in any roleclaim he makes at this point so it seems pointless to me for him to keep doing it.
    Ehhm. I didn't soft claim Mayor, it was in reference to the crier CC of that japanese game. But aamirus, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU REVEAL A MAYOR SOFTCLAIM???????

43. ISO #643

Aamirus I fully agree with your posts and can fully imagine a secondary distorted gyrlander illuminati team. Can you please take some time and rethink why you are voting me?

Right now the reasons for my train are blinks dumb u vs me, his consistent scumpaint against me throughout the day, and my exaggerating behavior when responding to his lies.
    (I did push Mag and he keeps saying I didn't.)
    hammer in 30 seconds? fine.

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

lol i love how much "scumpainting" is thrown around here. "you have a scumread on me?? omg he is scumpainting me!!!"
    oh no. When people accuse YOU of that, I think it's pretty valid. I think you do it almost as like a subconscious thing sometimes where you don't even have an agenda but you twist people's words around anyway and do it very convincingly. You'll casually pop in small lies like "You said x" when the person only said something similar (or not at all) and/or in an entirely different context. These get extremely hard to disprove because there's no easy way to show that you DIDN'T do something. You know you do this also, so whenever you make a post like this one I am quoting I consider it just damage control so that your words don't lost their value (since they're your greatest weapon).

46. ISO #646

ive stated multiple reasons. from things as small as post counts, to you not really analyzing the setup. You havnt really asked any questions on it or put the time into picking apart strategies for it. that is usually the first thing you do as town, like... its literally clockwork for your town game. You not caring when Mag was on L-1 (fine u didnt see it), but you also not challenging role calling. You havnt used big capitals yet to comment on anything like you usually do as town (maybe avoiding attention?), and you right now have someone at L-1 with 21 hours left in the game. all of these are VERY uncharactaristic of a town MM.
    I'm changing my meta you stupid reprobate... it makes it impossible for me to play as scum. Also I've been busy IRL.

And I'm putting someone at L-1, yes. With a mention "DO NOT HAMMER YET". ALSO, IS THIS THE NEW TOWN MM FONT? I CAN TYPE LIKE THIS ALL DAY IF YOU WANT, BUT THAT IS NOT PRODUCTIVE BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING I WANT TO POINT AT SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

About the L-1, I wanted to see Kenny's reaction. Which is, for now, a big zero...

And about the setup. Do you really think it is that pro town to discuss it? We don't even KNOW if we are allied to the Mafia or if we gotta kill them. We don't know if we can trust a fucking Mayor reveal. I'm focusing much more on my reads than anything else.

Doesn't that shit remind you of some game where someone CC'd crier....

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

Quote Originally Posted by Varnic View Post
    Thanks for the votes, friends

Based on the last 10 pages, I'm personally leaning towards MM and Kenny being scum at the moment.
    Now I think I feel endangered x.x

49. ISO #649

oh no. When people accuse YOU of that, I think it's pretty valid. I think you do it almost as like a subconscious thing sometimes where you don't even have an agenda but you twist people's words around anyway and do it very convincingly. You'll casually pop in small lies like "You said x" when the person only said something similar (or not at all) and/or in an entirely different context. These get extremely hard to disprove because there's no easy way to show that you DIDN'T do something. You know you do this also, so whenever you make a post like this one I am quoting I consider it just damage control so that your words don't lost their value (since they're your greatest weapon).
    lol, you literally rephrase what I just said about you xD projecting much?

50. ISO #650