S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II - Page 80
Register

User Tag List

Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast
Results 3,951 to 4,000 of 4131
  1. ISO #3951

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    If we lynch Sino and are wrong, we have no mislynches left. You die, and we have to pick between POD, gaslight, and Fatalis with no room for error
    Lets assume we dont lynch kovath who fatalis was essentially on board with as town

g4slight is lynched, mesk dies

Final 7:
    duck
    banana
    sino
    rk
    fatalis
    pod
    kovath

We now know kovath is probably town since a mafia lost the 1v1. we lynch pod he flips real cop, sino dies in the night

Final 5:
    duck
    banana
    fatalis
    kovath
    rk

fatalis is lynched game over.

if the world is fatalis/pod fatalis/gaslight fatalis/kovath they all lose

2. ISO #3952

@G4slight

If you are somehow town you need to roleblock POD again tonight if we go with this Fatalis lynch
    If I make it through today I will, but we know ho isn't Luciano since there was a NK last night, and I whole heartedly believe Kovath was scum.

3. ISO #3953

K, got to page 195 (the thought of it), and I find it curious that BCD says how unlikely it is for there to be 2 Town Underbosses buts says nothing about it being unlikely there are 3 Town DD. Frankly I think the unlikely hood of there being 3 DD to be more unlikely than 2 UB.

In any case, the lynch today is

-vote G4slight

4. ISO #3954

5. ISO #3955

6. ISO #3956

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    Lets assume we dont lynch kovath who fatalis was essentially on board with as town

g4slight is lynched, mesk dies

Final 7:
    duck
    banana
    sino
    rk
    fatalis
    pod
    kovath

We now know kovath is probably town since a mafia lost the 1v1. we lynch pod he flips real cop, sino dies in the night

Final 5:
    duck
    banana
    fatalis
    kovath
    rk

fatalis is lynched game over.

if the world is fatalis/pod fatalis/gaslight fatalis/kovath they all lose
    We are already only 7 remaining, so i'm not sure what you're talking about here
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

7. ISO #3957

Quote Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin View Post
    K, got to page 195 (the thought of it), and I find it curious that BCD says how unlikely it is for there to be 2 Town Underbosses buts says nothing about it being unlikely there are 3 Town DD. Frankly I think the unlikely hood of there being 3 DD to be more unlikely than 2 UB.

In any case, the lynch today is

-vote G4slight
    DD is a negative town role, aka a citizen

Underboss is a TPR. Its not more likely for two investigator's that detect EXACT ROLES than 3 citizens

8. ISO #3958

9. ISO #3959

10. ISO #3960

11. ISO #3961

12. ISO #3962

13. ISO #3963

14. ISO #3964

15. ISO #3965

16. ISO #3966

17. ISO #3967

18. ISO #3968

19. ISO #3969

20. ISO #3970

21. ISO #3971

22. ISO #3972

23. ISO #3973

24. ISO #3974

25. ISO #3975

26. ISO #3976

Why not? Don't you think they are Scum? Only thing NOT to do at this point is Lynch until we hear from everyone. Nothing else matters because we know G4 is the Lynch today.
    Exactly, you're giving scum an opportunity to hammer without hearing from everyone by putting someone at L-1
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

27. ISO #3977

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    If you were recruited by voss, how do you think you would have changed your playstyle?

What would you have tried to do on day 2?
    I don't think my playstyle would have changed that much, but i'd probably have healed you and killed BCD last night
    -vote Sino

28. ISO #3978

29. ISO #3979

30. ISO #3980

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Exactly, you're giving scum an opportunity to hammer without hearing from everyone by putting someone at L-1
    Btw, those are the basics, you're supposed to be a good player Quick...
    -vote Sino

31. ISO #3981

32. ISO #3982

33. ISO #3983

34. ISO #3984

35. ISO #3985

I don't think my playstyle would have changed that much, but i'd probably have healed you and killed BCD last night
    Guess what if you are scum you just successfully pocketed me.

I don't think moled sino has the idea to meta heal. He would probably be like, "yeah duck I was totally on you", well he would have actually done a heal action, so who knows. Maybe I am wrong though. I have town read sino so hard though as a mole he would want me alive over bcd which makes me think he is a LEGIT DOCTOR.

36. ISO #3986

Let me put it to you this way - if anyone hammers before everyone has spoken they are tomorrow's lynch. BCD isn't that stupid to do that.
    That's the point, we might be at MYLO, so we better be very careful
    -vote Sino

37. ISO #3987

38. ISO #3988

39. ISO #3989

40. ISO #3990

Nope, yesterday you wanted to lynch Kovath because there was no way we had 3 DD, what happened to that argument? You are the one derping.
    That's not why we wanted to lynch Kovath. You are misrepping my slot by oversimplifying it.

We gave a long descriptive read of why we wanted to lynch Kovath. Finding it unlikely that there were three DDs was part of that.

Then yesterday after Fatalis revealed as Underboss, I SWITCHED MY VOTE onto POD as I found him the more scummy of the two underboss claim because it is EVEN LESS LIKELY that there are two underbosses.

THEN gaslight said Kovath lied and that he didn't roleblock Kovath night 1. THAT is when I switched back to Kovath as I found him more scummy than gaslight.

Don't misrep my positions that have been crystal clear.

41. ISO #3991

42. ISO #3992

Is it that unlikely to really have Kovath/Fatalis as Underboss/tailor and to have PoD as mole, who agreed with Fatalis to tell us he checked him as Underboss ?

That would explain the no-mole kill today

Both of the scum faction would be likely to come up with such a plan seeing how, in that world 2/4 scums are dead.

In that world, we're currently at 5v2, putting us at 4v2 if we mislynch Gaslight and giving scum 2NK, thus losing the game.
    -vote Sino

43. ISO #3993

Is it that unlikely to really have Kovath/Fatalis as Underboss/tailor and to have PoD as mole, who agreed with Fatalis to tell us he checked him as Underboss ?

That would explain the no-mole kill today

Both of the scum faction would be likely to come up with such a plan seeing how, in that world 2/4 scums are dead.

In that world, we're currently at 5v2, putting us at 4v2 if we mislynch Gaslight and giving scum 2NK, thus losing the game.
    In what world would Voss pick POD as his n1 target? People wanted to policy lynch POD day 1

44. ISO #3994

In what world would Voss pick POD as his n1 target? People wanted to policy lynch POD day 1
    Yes, and a bunch of people also stood against a PoD policy lynch
    -vote Sino

45. ISO #3995

That's not why we wanted to lynch Kovath. You are misrepping my slot by oversimplifying it.

We gave a long descriptive read of why we wanted to lynch Kovath. Finding it unlikely that there were three DDs was part of that.

Then yesterday after Fatalis revealed as Underboss, I SWITCHED MY VOTE onto POD as I found him the more scummy of the two underboss claim because it is EVEN LESS LIKELY that there are two underbosses.

THEN gaslight said Kovath lied and that he didn't roleblock Kovath night 1. THAT is when I switched back to Kovath as I found him more scummy than gaslight.

Don't misrep my positions that have been crystal clear.
    I'm not misrepping shit. You admit yourself Having 3 Town DDs was part of your reasoning.

I would've expected you to flip your shit at Matt for having 3 Town DDs, but since you are not a lynch option you don't have to. I find that very convenient for you.

46. ISO #3996

I'm not misrepping shit. You admit yourself Having 3 Town DDs was part of your reasoning.

I would've expected you to flip your shit at Matt for having 3 Town DDs, but since you are not a lynch option you don't have to. I find that very convenient for you.
    You are ignoring how I left the Kovath vote for POD because thsy was less likely, and how I went back because the 1v1 with gaslight guarantees hitting a scum.

But you're from mafia scum right? I expect very little from mafia scum players so I'm not surprised.

47. ISO #3997

48. ISO #3998

Since I consider rurururu town, useless, yet town, I am putting them on ignore for the rest of the game
    What world do you believe we're in ?

Also, i'm tired, not able to think properly so i'm gonna be off pretty soon
    -vote Sino

49. ISO #3999

50. ISO #4000