M-FM Overwatch - Page 76
Register

User Tag List

Page 76 of 143 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,800 of 7117

Thread: M-FM Overwatch

1. ISO #3751

2. ISO #3752

3. ISO #3753

4. ISO #3754

5. ISO #3755

6. ISO #3756

7. ISO #3757

8. ISO #3758

Re: M-FM Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zarya View Post
    that's neat and all but you're going to lynch town this way.

^this especially i don't see coming from scum.

scum want to look useful. i don't see a scum player being this stubborn or impudent about not reading the thread properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Pharah View Post
    switching to M-FM Reinhardt over mercy.

-vote M-FM Reinhardt
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Pharah View Post
    try to just think a little deaper im not stupid.
    you wanna try to wording that in a way that tells me anything?
    Talks like this one too.

Zarya takes a position that scummy behavior is Derp town.
    Conftown votes it.
    Zarya gets really defensive of Reinhardt.

9. ISO #3759

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Symmetra View Post
    Talks like this one too.

Zarya takes a position that scummy behavior is Derp town.
    Conftown votes it.
    Zarya gets really defensive of Reinhardt.
    Doesn't really tell anything. Both 'takes a position that scummy behavior is Derp town' and 'GIVE REASONS PLS' have been repeated over and over this game.

10. ISO #3760

11. ISO #3761

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Soldier 76 View Post
    Doesn't really tell anything. Both 'takes a position that scummy behavior is Derp town' and 'GIVE REASONS PLS' have been repeated over and over this game.
    And compare them to my scum pool? Who is repeating it and why? Do they get defensive about disagreement? Make those kinds of statements while pushing policy lynches or being anti-town themselves? Context is everything.

12. ISO #3762

For instance, both of these flipped town.
    -vote M-FM Tracer

Thoughts through page 11, Tor suggests policy lynching two townies based on preventing com conflict. This seems largely ignored. Many people call P v R as T v T correctly but give zero pressure to this guy.
    You do realise you are voting me...for a post made by TORBJORN, right?

Can you clarify wherever you are talking about TRACER or TORBJORN because you seem to have mixed the two up.

13. ISO #3763

14. ISO #3764

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lucio View Post
    So you're town or nullreading everyone except Winston and me, and your justification for the scumreads is in both cases because "contrived" and "forced?"
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    You do realise you are voting me...for a post made by TORBJORN, right?

Can you clarify wherever you are talking about TRACER or TORBJORN because you seem to have mixed the two up.
    No. The choices are you and Wind. You make a lot of sense as a Tor partner. No mistake.

Are you desperate for it to be?

15. ISO #3765

16. ISO #3766

For instance, both of these flipped town.
    No. The choices are you and Wind. You make a lot of sense as a Tor partner. No mistake.

Are you desperate for it to be?
    What are your reasons for scum-reading both of us? And if you say "associations" I will flip a table.

That last question doesn't even make sense. Trim down the cryptic nonsense please.

17. ISO #3767

i'm heading to bed. lucio is by far and away my strongest scumread so if ppl would be ok with a wagon/lynch there let me know.
    winston is still my 2nd pick so i don't want to move my vote rn if it doesn't lead to anything.
    Vocal leader, seeks permission to vote largest scumread..

18. ISO #3768

19. ISO #3769

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Hanzo View Post
    Time for a regular update,

M-FM Torbjorn (3 [L-8]):
    M-FM Tracer, M-FM Hanzo, M-FM Lucio
    M-FM Reinhardt (1 [L-10]):
    M-FM Pharah
    M-FM Winston (3 [L-8]):
    M-FM Zarya, M-FM Mei, M-FM Symmetra
    M-FM Symmetra (2 [L-9]):
    M-FM Reaper, M-FM McCree
    M-FM Soldier 76 (1 [L-10]):
    M-FM Winston
    M-FM McCree (2 [L-9]):
    M-FM Bastion, M-FM Torbjorn
    M-FM Tracer (2 [L-9]):
    M-FM Junkrat, M-FM Genji
    M-FM Zarya (1 [L-10]):
    M-FM Mercy
    M-FM Mercy (1 [L-10]):
    M-FM Zenyatta
    VC at the time. What do you know? Tor has three votes and is a leading wagon. Zarya chainsaws one of the wagon votes and doesn't want to leave the counter unless she has support.

20. ISO #3770

21. ISO #3771

-vote M-FM Mercy

actually gonna deflate the torb wagon a bit and make this a bigger thing

wrt new wagons id only vote for soldier, junker, bastion/ reinhardt/ roadhog if i can get assurance that other ppl will follow and make it worthwhile

i dont like the look of the current wagons aisde from symmetra and mercy
    Deliberately wants to deflate Tor wagon, doesn't call Tor town. Doesn't suspect or pressure counter wagons to Tor's as an attempt to save Tor.

Then says he will only move if popular support motif again.

22. ISO #3772

23. ISO #3773

I am reading for detail in chronological order. Any reason I should skip around?
    Well if you want context on today then I'd skip to D3, or I can link you to some of the posts I made against Widowmaker/ my other scum-reads if you want some more detail from my side of things on today.

Other than that, carry on.

24. ISO #3774

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Genji View Post
    you started a NAI push on her , you taked a little about them and she ended up analyzing you so she got towncred. you were indeed wasting your time or you were faking scumhunting cuase it was obvious you weren't thinking she is scum for her discussion with hanzo- the thing you pushed her for.

and yeah that applies to the way you reacted to. its just not how I felt it about you becuase you were dodgy about explaining what you were doing and she was completly transparent about her anger.
    Genji suspects Tracer...

25. ISO #3775

Well if you want context on today then I'd skip to D3, or I can link you to some of the posts I made against Widowmaker/ my other scum-reads if you want some more detail from my side of things on today.

Other than that, carry on.
    Unless there's role claims made, I don't need context ATM.

26. ISO #3776

Deliberately wants to deflate Tor wagon, doesn't call Tor town. Doesn't suspect or pressure counter wagons to Tor's as an attempt to save Tor.

Then says he will only move if popular support motif again.
    Genji suspects Tracer...
    Unless there's role claims made, I don't need context ATM.
    Off the top of my head...Lucio claimed Sheriff who checked Hanzo. Hanzo claimed Bulletproof. Reinhardt claimed Lookout and said Lucio and Mei visited Hanzo. Widowmaker claimed Mason Leader, Cit, Spy. Zarya was recruited by Widowmaker N1.

27. ISO #3777

28. ISO #3778

idk about torb but i'll re-iso soldier and get back to you.
    you know what?

-vote M-FM Lucio

some1 has to get this going.
    i'm not so sure on winston but i'm 90% on this.
    I don't know about Tor. I will research someone else and get back to you.

Oh the Tor wagon is dismantled, now I have no problem moving from Winston to Lucio.

29. ISO #3779

30. ISO #3780

Firebringer
    [[]]

M-FM Bastion
    [[M-FM McCree, M-FM Reinhardt, M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Genji
    [[M-FM Tracer, M-FM Winston, M-FM Mercy]]

M-FM Hanzo
    [[M-FM Pharah, 'Unvote', M-FM Torbjorn, M-FM Mercy, 'Unvote', M-FM Mercy, M-FM McCree, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper, M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote', M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Junkrat
    [[M-FM Tracer, M-FM Soldier 76, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Tracer]]

M-FM Lucio
    [[M-FM Hanzo, M-FM Winston, 'Unvote', M-FM Torbjorn, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy, M-FM Pharah, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper]]

M-FM McCree
    [[M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Bastion, M-FM Reinhardt, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Winston, M-FM Zenyatta, 'Unvote', M-FM Torbjorn, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Tracer, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote', M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote', M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Mei
    [[M-FM Winston, M-FM Symmetra, 'Unvote', M-FM Pharah, M-FM Tracer, M-FM Mercy, M-FM Tracer, M-FM Pharah, M-FM Tracer]]

M-FM Mercy
    [[M-FM Zarya, M-FM Zenyatta]]

M-FM Pharah
    [[M-FM Tracer, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Hanzo, M-FM Mercy, M-FM Reinhardt, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy, M-FM Winston, M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM Reaper]]

M-FM Reaper
    [[M-FM Pharah, M-FM Winston, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Pharah, 'Unvote', M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy, M-FM Winston, M-FM Pharah, M-FM Tracer, M-FM Hanzo]]

M-FM Reinhardt
    [[M-FM Mercy, M-FM Hanzo, M-FM Pharah, M-FM McCree, M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Roadhog
    [[M-FM McCree, M-FM Tracer, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Tracer, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Tracer]]

M-FM Soldier 76
    [[M-FM Lucio, M-FM Hanzo, M-FM Hanzo, 'Unvote', M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Zenyatta, M-FM Reinhardt, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper, M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Symmetra
    [[M-FM Winston, 'Unvote', M-FM Tracer]]

M-FM Torbjorn
    [[M-FM McCree, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Reinhardt, M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM Reaper, M-FM McCree, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote']]

M-FM Tracer
    [[M-FM Hanzo, 'Unvote', M-FM Bastion, M-FM Torbjorn, M-FM Mercy, 'Unvote', M-FM Mercy, 'Unvote', M-FM Pharah, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM McCree, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Zenyatta, M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote']]

M-FM Widowmaker
    [[M-FM Pharah, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Reinhardt, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Tracer]]

M-FM Winston
    [[M-FM Reaper, M-FM Hanzo, 'Unvote', M-FM Tracer, M-FM Soldier 76, M-FM Symmetra, 'Unvote', M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy, M-FM Zarya, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper, M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM Pharah, 'Unvote', M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote']]

M-FM Zarya
    [[M-FM Tracer, M-FM Winston, M-FM Lucio, M-FM Mercy, M-FM Lucio, M-FM Soldier 76, M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Zenyatta
    [[M-FM Mercy, M-FM Soldier 76, M-FM Pharah, M-FM Mercy, 'Unvote', M-FM Soldier 76, 'Unvote', M-FM McCree, M-FM Pharah, M-FM McCree]]

31. ISO #3781

32. ISO #3782

In accordance with Torb's post...

Spoiler : DAY 1 VOTE COUNTS :

VOTE COUNT 1

VOTE COUNT 2

VOTE COUNT 3

VOTE COUNT 4

VOTE COUNT 5

VOTE COUNT 6

VOTE COUNT 7

VOTE COUNT 8

VOTE COUNT 9

VOTE COUNT 10

VOTE COUNT 11

Vote Count 12

Vote Count 13

Vote Count 14

Spoiler : DAY 2 VOTE COUNTS :

Vote Count A

Vote Count B

Vote Count C

Vote Count D

Vote Count E

Vote Count F

Vote Count G

Vote Count H

Vote Count I

Vote Count J

33. ISO #3783

For this player it's NAI.

I do like your thoughts on Lucio. Not sure if I would follow through with a vote at this point in time as I'd like to see his reaction first, but I can see where you're coming from with your previous comments about him grand-standing and showing off.
    Zarya starts fighting with Winston. Tracer asks Zarya her opinion on her largest alleged scumread for pages who doesn't get upset at busywork request. Hell no one does.

34. ISO #3784

35. ISO #3785

36. ISO #3786

M-FM Bastion
    [[M-FM McCree], [M-FM Reinhardt], [M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Genji
    [[M-FM Tracer, M-FM Winston, M-FM Mercy],
    [],
    []]

M-FM Hanzo
    [[M-FM Pharah, 'Unvote', M-FM Torbjorn, M-FM Mercy, 'Unvote', M-FM Mercy],
    [M-FM McCree, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper],
    [M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote', M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Junkrat
    [[M-FM Tracer, M-FM Soldier 76],
    [M-FM Reaper],
    [M-FM Tracer]]

M-FM Lucio
    [[M-FM Hanzo, M-FM Winston, 'Unvote', M-FM Torbjorn, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy],
    [M-FM Pharah, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper],
    []]

M-FM McCree
    [[M-FM Symmetra],
    [M-FM Bastion, M-FM Reinhardt, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Winston, M-FM Zenyatta, 'Unvote', M-FM Torbjorn, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Tracer, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Reaper],
    [M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote', M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote', M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Mei
    [[M-FM Winston, M-FM Symmetra, 'Unvote', M-FM Pharah, M-FM Tracer, M-FM Mercy],
    [M-FM Tracer, M-FM Pharah],
    [M-FM Tracer]]

M-FM Mercy
    [[M-FM Zarya, M-FM Zenyatta],
    [],
    []]

M-FM Pharah
    [[M-FM Tracer, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Hanzo, M-FM Mercy, M-FM Reinhardt, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy],
    [M-FM Winston, M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM Reaper],
    []]

M-FM Reaper
    [[M-FM Pharah, M-FM Winston, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Pharah, 'Unvote', M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy],
    [M-FM Winston, M-FM Pharah, M-FM Tracer, M-FM Hanzo],
    []]

M-FM Reinhardt
    [[M-FM Mercy],
    [M-FM Hanzo, M-FM Pharah, M-FM McCree],
    [M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Roadhog
    [[],
    [M-FM McCree, M-FM Tracer, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Tracer, M-FM Reaper],
    [M-FM Tracer]]

M-FM Soldier 76
    [[M-FM Lucio, M-FM Hanzo, M-FM Hanzo, 'Unvote', M-FM Symmetra],
    [M-FM Zenyatta, M-FM Reinhardt, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper],
    [M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Symmetra
    [[M-FM Winston, 'Unvote'],
    [],
    [M-FM Tracer]]

M-FM Torbjorn
    [[M-FM McCree, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy],
    [M-FM Reaper, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Reinhardt, M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM Reaper, M-FM McCree],
    [M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote']]

M-FM Tracer
    [[M-FM Hanzo, 'Unvote', M-FM Bastion, M-FM Torbjorn, M-FM Mercy, 'Unvote', M-FM Mercy],
    ['Unvote', M-FM Pharah, M-FM Reaper, M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM McCree, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper],
    [M-FM Zenyatta, M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote']]

M-FM Widowmaker
    [[],
    [M-FM Pharah, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Reinhardt, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper],
    [M-FM Tracer]]

M-FM Winston
    [[M-FM Reaper, M-FM Hanzo, 'Unvote', M-FM Tracer, M-FM Soldier 76, M-FM Symmetra, 'Unvote', M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Mercy],
    [M-FM Zarya, 'Unvote', M-FM Reaper, M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM Pharah, 'Unvote', M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper, M-FM McCree, M-FM Reaper],
    [M-FM Widowmaker, 'Unvote']]

M-FM Zarya
    [[M-FM Tracer, M-FM Winston, M-FM Lucio, M-FM Mercy],
    [M-FM Lucio, M-FM Soldier 76, M-FM Widowmaker],
    [M-FM Widowmaker]]

M-FM Zenyatta
    [[M-FM Mercy, M-FM Soldier 76, M-FM Pharah, M-FM Mercy, 'Unvote'],
    [M-FM Soldier 76, 'Unvote', M-FM McCree, M-FM Pharah, M-FM McCree],
    []]

37. ISO #3787

38. ISO #3788

39. ISO #3789

40. ISO #3790

41. ISO #3791

42. ISO #3792

43. ISO #3793

In any case this discussion is also, FMPOV, fruitless.

Genji vs Winston is TvT, I'm town-reading Reaper and Pharah and Lucio is correct when he says that there aren't many logic gaps in his posts to push on.

So given that I either null or town read everyone online, it may be prudent if we discuss who our main wagons should be? I think having three main wagons would be ideal so that if one player proves themselves to be townie within the last 24-ish hours then we have a backup that's been decided beforehand.

I don't want a hectic EOD where we end up rushing into a mislynch because we a) tunneled on one player or b) had no idea who was being pressured until the last 40 minutes of the day.

Of everyone with a vote on them, Mercy and Symmetra are my top two picks. Anyone like to propose a third option?
    Why would you w

44. ISO #3794

45. ISO #3795

This is literally the same fucking thing as yesterday. Reaper and Genji tag-teaming on a player.

Literally had this shit 24 hours ago. Holy shit is it getting old. Can you get over your egos and move the fuck on?

Winston, at least stop responding to them for now before it clogs up the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reaper View Post
    You don't even entertain the idea that we could be right. That's why you are Scum.
    That's a massive leap from "losing townie points" to a definitive "you're scum" statement.

Also scum-reading me because I don't agree that Winston is scum and think it's a waste of time right now. Strong logic.
    Tracer also doesn't consider scum Buddying.

He knows they are town.

46. ISO #3796

47. ISO #3797

48. ISO #3798

49. ISO #3799

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Mei View Post
    I like how Tracer lovingly ignored my points on her, completely pretended they didn't exist so as not to drag attention to them. Bravo! *Clapping* And then... no thoughts on my push on Pharah, how interesting. Could it be my two big scumspects are in fact both scum? I mean, as Tracer said it herself, the meta on this site is for scum to avoid each other, and she has certainly avoided Pharah by not even commenting on it.

I'm townreading Mercy for the simple fact that I think it is scum Tracer trying to push a mislynch. It's non-stop tunneling and a VERY odd focus on a single player. Like, I can't find any other actual scum hunting on anyone save Mercy from her really. Why get so devoted into one lynch? Because you think it's the easiest mislynch hun?
    This can be in my obvtown book.

50. ISO #3800