S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    blink did not push Mag earlier when he said plz hammer repeatedly.
    He did not vote Mag if I recall correctly, he did not provide arguments against Mag and it looked like blatant trolling with no intention of getting anything done at all.
    Him now using those shitposts as an attempt to townpaint himself confirms my suspicions on him being scum.
    ok you're out of your mind I did vote mag, i did push mag, you are also scum with MM

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

Interestingly blink also started scumpainting me quite a lot after I went offline and did not attempt to go against me while I was still there to respond to him.
    you want to make this a Me vs you lynch today you little green and white candy let's do it.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

I pushed Mag and I provided the reasons.
    All you did was some vote or no balls shitposts
    you need to take a step back and re-read the thread and see every point i made on mag being scummy, because they are there and you are blatently making shit up at this point.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you need to take a step back and re-read the thread and see every point i made on mag being scummy, because they are there and you are blatently making shit up at this point.
    I just did.
    you know what my reads about you actually changed lol
    so you are actually fine with a Mag lynch and you do prefer him over the afks?
    and you agree that distorted is clearly acting in a way that does not match what he seems to be thinking?

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

I just did.
    you know what my reads about you actually changed lol
    so you are actually fine with a Mag lynch and you do prefer him over the afks?
    and you agree that distorted is clearly acting in a way that does not match what he seems to be thinking?
    of course i agree with a mag lynch, and i allready stated what i said about distorted. but you are not bitching out of this one my friend, you agreed to it and I agreed to it i don't back down from my word and I wont allow you to so Nut up or Shut up

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

of course i agree with a mag lynch, and i allready stated what i said about distorted. but you are not bitching out of this one my friend, you agreed to it and I agreed to it i don't back down from my word and I wont allow you to so Nut up or Shut up
    So you are saying you scumread other people than me, but prefer to get me, a townie, lynched because you're confident that you can.
    Seems like something a scum aligned player would like to do as well, don't you think?

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

So you are saying you scumread other people than me, but prefer to get me, a townie, lynched because you're confident that you can.
    Seems like something a scum aligned player would like to do as well, don't you think?
    I don't think you're town thats why i want to lynch you, I have absolutley no beefs about being lynched, it seems you do tho

19. ISO #519

If you want to lynch me you should at least legitimately scumread me.
    Pretending to want one thing and then doing another is not towny.
    and i have said i scumread you multiple times and i have also said why your refusal to acknowledge any of that is downright ignorant and your scum game needs a lot of work IMO

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Who said I was fake claiming? WHO KNOWS :P

Also where does that suddenly come from, it's a bit... late?
    It’s funny cuz they all said “I agree with Aamirus, fake claiming is bad” but I never said that.. I just said that YOU like to fakeclaim D1 and I think it doesn’t accomplish much. It certainly felt weird the way people were jumping on that trying to all look towny by saying they agree
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

nah that sounds like something a town with a few shots would want to do.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    It’s funny cuz they all said “I agree with Aamirus, fake claiming is bad” but I never said that.. I just said that YOU like to fakeclaim D1 and I think it doesn’t accomplish much. It certainly felt weird the way people were jumping on that trying to all look towny by saying they agree
    I never see MM claim multiple roles in a game....except when he was Citizen and counter claimed a confirmed, un counterclaimed Crier............................................. .................................................

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    oh shit @Gyrlander lives!!!!!!! lets lynch it!

-vote gyrlander

btw, im noticing that once MM started getting votes he left @Marshmallow Marshall thats a scum point to you, sir >=O
    Yes I'm drunk. Heh. Actually you can ask me something, I won't read the thread cause I'm going to get a fucking lvl ,oooo999999, headache.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

I never see MM claim multiple roles in a game....except when he was Citizen and counter claimed a confirmed, un counterclaimed Crier............................................. .................................................
    WHaTTTmmm,??, MM CC'd someone who claimed Crier? Not this again please ... mM stop this fuckiny shit like wtf. thank

31. ISO #531

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yes I'm drunk. Heh. Actually you can ask me something, I won't read the thread cause I'm going to get a fucking lvl ,oooo999999, headache.
    last time Gyrlander said this he was neutral evil in the efekannn game, after changing his own alignment from town.

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

last time Gyrlander said this he was neutral evil in the efekannn game, after changing his own alignment from town.
    Yes, apparently I only drink when I'm not town. Imaging my friends "sorry I can't drink today cause I got Town role in Sc2MFaf... Sorry Boyd"

Lol

34. ISO #534

the difference here is that I did reread and you did not.
    So please reread the thread and provide a proper iso.
    where's your ISO on me...? I've read the thread twice, we still have lots of time before EOD, Although if you are not lynched, there are other things I can think of to get rid of your scummy ass ^_^

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

where's your ISO on me...? I've read the thread twice, we still have lots of time before EOD, Although if you are not lynched, there are other things I can think of to get rid of your scummy ass ^_^
    there won't be an iso on you, because I'm now scumreading you not based on your posts, which after rereading did not look all that scummy, but because of your refusal of reading and acknowledging what I did.

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

@Gyrlander well you guys are working with town now, you were GF or consort? either way ur partner revealed. We are going to gamble on the host meta of there being illuminati in the setup.

so your okay not killing town unless we all vote on a night kill? havnt asked you directly yet, its been a lot of the discussion today thougn.

40. ISO #540

You got 16 posts.
    I already warned you these days were going to be a little... hard. However, tomorrow if I'm not dead I'll be 100% active. And I actually answered all I found interesting until page 7 (50 posts per page) so yeah....

41. ISO #541

You stated multiple times that you want Mag lynched and he is your scumread, but you actually trolled and shitposted people into moving away from that train.

42. ISO #542

there won't be an iso on you, because I'm now scumreading you not based on your posts, which after rereading did not look all that scummy, but because of your refusal of reading and acknowledging what I did.
    you havn't done shit except act like a completely ignorant scum, i've read the thread twice and am still comfortable with lynching you. Why don't you want to ISO me so you can grab my posts, and lie, and make shit up like you have been doing

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

you havn't done shit except act like a completely ignorant scum, i've read the thread twice and am still comfortable with lynching you. Why don't you want to ISO me so you can grab my posts, and lie, and make shit up like you have been doing
    REREAD MY FUCKING POSTS AND EXPLAIN WHERE I HAVEN'T DONE SHIT AND ACTED IGNORANT.

45. ISO #545

@Gyrlander well you guys are working with town now, you were GF or consort? either way ur partner revealed. We are going to gamble on the host meta of there being illuminati in the setup.

so your okay not killing town unless we all vote on a night kill? havnt asked you directly yet, its been a lot of the discussion today thougn.
    Lol retarded(*I love you) try again bitch. Good try to use me bring drunk tho, pretty useless I may say.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

You stated multiple times that you want Mag lynched and he is your scumread, but you actually trolled and shitposted people into moving away from that train.
    nah you're completely delusional. I've said mag is a scum read provided reasons and also said I would be willing to lynch him. I've said MM was a scum read, provided reasons and said that I would be willing to lynch him. I've also said that you were a scum read, provided reasons, and said that I am willing to lynch you. So for the love of god can you please stop making shit up and twisting narratives. I can almost bet that you havn't even read the whole thread. You have no premise on anything. You don't have any factual evidence to back up anything you say. I am no longer responding to anything you say. If you and I do make it through this day. I can GARUNFUCKINGTEE you that you will not live to see the dawn of day 3. with that I bid you Adieu.

50. ISO #550