User Tag List

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2326
  1. ISO #1001
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Lol
    Yep this post just confirms you as scum to me, you wanted me to state if I was Mason with blink, and this is the bullshit you scum paint me with. You're going down, one way or another.

2. ISO #1002

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok, i think ima have spaghetti for breakfast. I had bacon and eggs for dinner last night so, spaghetti sounds good
    and before you start judging and thinking "is distorted one of those douches that would post pictures of their food?", yes. yes I was. but only good BBQ

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #1003

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Yep this post just confirms you as scum to me, you wanted me to state if I was Mason with blink, and this is the bullshit you scum paint me with. You're going down, one way or another.
    I asked you of your opinion on blink and you provided your opinion on yourself and the questions directed at yourself instead.

4. ISO #1004
    Ganelon

I asked you of your opinion on blink and you provided your opinion on yourself and the questions directed at yourself instead.
    NO. You specifically asked me to state if I was teamed with them, and by that you also meant if I was mason with them. Stop redirecting.

5. ISO #1005

NO. You specifically asked me to state if I was teamed with them, and by that you also meant if I was mason with them. Stop redirecting.
    I did not say with them, I said with blink and I when you answered you want to keep that open and help blink I asked you why you townread him so much. Or if you're mason and already know his alignment.

6. ISO #1006
    Ganelon

This is making you look so scummy tbh. You're basically saying you want to keep the possibilty of you being in either a mafia or a mason team specifically with the player blink open. Everyone else who was asked this question instantly denied and I beliveve you, too, should choose an option now.
    Are you mason with blink? Or do you not have a team of that sort?
    @Magoroth
    Nah you ASKED me if I'm mason with him. I don't buy that. I'm not moving my vote.

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008
    Ganelon

I said specifically with the player blink.
    You literally just quoted that.
    It doesn't matter who you asked me I'm a mason with. It's not a pro-town question and I don't see why a townie would ask that.

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010
    Ganelon

The blink part is literally the only thing I care about.
    I scumread you because you refuse to share your thoughts on him.
    Well that's very nice because I care about that 'claim if you're mason with blink' part. And I also don't see why my 'not sharing my thoughts about blink' is scummy. If anything since you're slotting me and blink as a possible MASON team I refuse to share my thoughts on blink

11. ISO #1011

Well that's very nice because I care about that 'claim if you're mason with blink' part. And I also don't see why my 'not sharing my thoughts about blink' is scummy. If anything since you're slotting me and blink as a possible MASON team I refuse to share my thoughts on blink
    Noted.
    So you prefer having yourself viewed as blink's scummate over giving any reads on him.

12. ISO #1012
    Ganelon

Noted.
    So you prefer having yourself viewed as blink's scummate over giving any reads on him.
    Have you been Hitler recently?

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014
    Ganelon

So
    @Magoroth do you think Gyrlander could be illuminati?
    Idk about Gyrlander.

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I agree. The fact that he doesn't give a fuck about me is both disgusting and concerning. What are you doing Mag?
    ^^ lol.

19. ISO #1019
    Ganelon

To quote FM Masaharu, I'm concerned that Kenny's posts are an attempt to make it look like we're bussing each other. They're so fluffy while mine aren't.

20. ISO #1020

sorry, but saying someone 'has been scum the times they do this' and it falls into their scum meta ect ect, followed up by "but its NAI". i call that being overly cautious. if they are sitting in their scum meta, why not have a slight scum lead? how does it all of a sudden become NAI and make a null read? why even say it? i understand for purposes of pushing, but she didnt follow it with a push. it seems like its legitimately there to try and throw confusion.
    I’m gonna asssume this is another bait cuz I clearly never said his constant fake claiming is scummy at any point and so can’t be accused of pulling back a push on something I had no intention of pushing
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

21. ISO #1021

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hmm, maybe you're right... There's only the beginning of the push, but not the matter that follows, so it LOOKS like she's pushing but in fact she's just engaging in an argument without getting anything of it.
    -vote aamirus
    Pressure vote since there is none on her atm.

I might not be able to be here in a constant way, my internet is squishy atm >=O
    Lol that was easy

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

I guess I'd be fine, LOGICALLY, with it, but my gut just screams no. I'd much rather a Kenny/aamirus/blink, with blink as a last resort if it's absolutely impossible to Lynch the first two
    Wait what? Weren’t you just saying blink was a strong town read?

Man you guys are being really obvious about going for the low hanging fruit and omgussing

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Wait what? Weren’t you just saying blink was a strong town read?

Man you guys are being really obvious about going for the low hanging fruit and omgussing
    Him being a strong town read doesn't mean he is actually town tho, power wolfing is a thing.

26. ISO #1026
    Ganelon

Him being a strong town read doesn't mean he is actually town tho, power wolfing is a thing.
    Alright I read this post and I have to rephrase. Let me put it this way. Blink's not acting very scummy, but he does have a few posts that ring 'no-no' to me. Such as his scum reading me for being defensive at. first and then scum reading. me for being 'not here' it isn't enough to scum read him, but it's a bit weird and (in conjuncture with other thoughts, as well as a possible Kenny-blink team), I would not be totally opposed to a blink Lynch today, but I wouldn't exactly be up in arms over it and it would only come as a complete last resort. I want a Kenny Lynch, or I'd even Lynch you first before blink. Though my main target at this time is Kenny.

27. ISO #1027

Alright I read this post and I have to rephrase. Let me put it this way. Blink's not acting very scummy, but he does have a few posts that ring 'no-no' to me. Such as his scum reading me for being defensive at. first and then scum reading. me for being 'not here' it isn't enough to scum read him, but it's a bit weird and (in conjuncture with other thoughts, as well as a possible Kenny-blink team), I would not be totally opposed to a blink Lynch today, but I wouldn't exactly be up in arms over it and it would only come as a complete last resort. I want a Kenny Lynch, or I'd even Lynch you first before blink. Though my main target at this time is Kenny.
    Isn't it the other way around? The last few pots here looked more like I'm targeting you while you are being defensive. Can you show where you have been targeting me and I responded scummy to those posts directed at me?

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029
    Ganelon

Isn't it the other way around? The last few pots here looked more like I'm targeting you while you are being defensive. Can you show where you have been targeting me and I responded scummy to those posts directed at me?
    I've been targeting you because you literally wanted mason to reveal. That's scummy as fuck.

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Anyway @Distorted let me know if I’m actually a lynch target closer to EOD
    nah i'm more thinking about mag, kenny, MM. slanting towards the mag or kenny route since MM will continue to feed info, even if he is squirming.

I still have a scum lean on you, but you still make more sense than them.......lol

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034
    Ganelon

nah i'm more thinking about mag, kenny, MM. slanting towards the mag or kenny route since MM will continue to feed info, even if he is squirming.

I still have a scum lean on you, but you still make more sense than them.......lol
    So you'd be interested in a Kenny Lynch today? You'd be up for that?

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I have 12 pages to read, fuck kenny
    ^^

37. ISO #1037

Hello people. Sorry my activity has been absolute garbage... Ever since I left thursday I've been up for a grand total of 30H thanks to work calling me in that night.

Even now I'm just barely here, but I figured I'd try to read some of the thread (Which btw is 52 pages, A LOT more than my very first game of this which is impressive damn.) And discuss while I'm still awake enough to function.

I notice I have some mentions so I'll see what they are before I try to re-read the thread.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

38. ISO #1038

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @AIVION where are you? I want to engage in a meaningful discussion with you. Too much since I last played with you boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But if the game suddenly makes sense when we put illuminati in it.... we should DEFINETLY talk about the illuminati.

@AIVION when you'll be back, I'd like a list of your reads (read the thread first of course lol)
    but see, they are not all shitposts. there are many ways to "get to people" and get reactions out of them. Just because the post comes off somewhat humorous and sarcastic it doesn't mean it doesnt have a purpose for why its being said that way. Look at how mag reacted to shitpost votes and pressure? He actually reacted a lot better than he usually does... lol But I think he's scum still because he has having issues forming real reads, and as a scum that is 1 of the hardest things to do.

I also am suspecting MM a bit, due to lack of posts and analyzing the setup. He usually takes frontline to analyzing the setup so I am not seeing a lot of that.

@aamirus came in, town read me, picked at some people over playstyles ect and isnt scumhunting. While shitposts are going on you can gauge reactions of what people are doing, and with aamirus I get the feeling its more passive rather than active (passively commenting on what people say, but not scum hunting or putting pressure). She did (with blink) egg on for a hammer on Mag. If mag flips scum, tbh I will think that aamirus or blink is a possibility. Because this early its pretty safe to push for "hammer" lynches because we all know its such a low chance of that happening. so it could be a GREAT opportunity to bus their teammate.

@Kenny , I saw trying to actively act questions and figure things out. I also got a town vibe the way he was getting mad that Mag was avoiding his questions, but I leave that as NAI because i do that as scum more than town...just a town vibe is what i felt from it.

@blinkskater I have as a town lean, the only thing im skeptical about is the rolecalim incident on page 1, he usually reacts with a false troll claim...but also PTB was the 1 he was responding to, so i leave that as NAI. blink is someone ill keep an eye on as we go.

@Gyrlander ......post more.

@AIVION was here picking apart the setup and moving game forward such as he did last game. I got no agenda vibes from it, so town lean so far.

@Varnic the vibe im getting from your slot is passive/laid back. This included with not reading the setup makes me think you feel you have no reason to actually scum hunt. Only scum have no reason to analyze posts and scum hunt. This is the same tactic that I found sheepsaysmeep with within 2-3 posts of his.

@Varnic , I am curious, what are you waiting to happen before starting to pay attention, read, and respond? waiting for N1 and D2 to come wont really tell us much without pushes today for flips to actually MEAN anything. This is a LOT different from the mod (arcade mafia) in that sense. We are probably mostly citizen towns, so relying on TPR (town power roles) to do the work at night will NOT benefit us in the end.
    I’ll study this in a bit more detail and get your current reads/thoughts while I try to read the thread. Would be appreciated!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

39. ISO #1039

You're leaning towards me because mm is feeding information???
    Have I trolled and talked to a wall all day or what??

40. ISO #1040

fuck where was my other replies at? Lol.

@Gyr yea it has been a hot minute, notice your online so what's your current reads on the situation so far? that goes for @ Everyone too btw, the more I hear the better.

@ MM Yea I'll get to work on that while I read the thread. If you get online here in a bit I'd like your imputs too of course.

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

OH SHIT WHAT.

EOD IS IN 3 HOURS??

For whatever reason my impression is that EoD Was tomorrow... God damnit now I feel like I won't have a whole lot of time to absorb 40+ extra pages of info in time.

Time to get to work...

44. ISO #1044

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Well polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake
    ya, i figured its beneficial. if mafia doenst attack me that can really help us find if illuminati exist which helps mafia and town. if i die that will confirm there is 0 doctors. and we have a 9 person setup. using D1 to debate as many of the 8 other people as possible is good. if we have illuminati that makes for a 50% chance of a successful scum lynch (taking away manipulation). I have blink and Varnic as town, so that leaves 6 people, 4 of them potentially scum.

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

ya know. we do have 4 potential scums.

but we got blink, mag, gyrlander, aamirus, having a scum read on kenny.

potential allies are MM, Varnic, Aivion. that scenario would have to make sense to make a kenny lynch make sense.
    Dude he just makes shit up in his head then types it...

47. ISO #1047
    Ganelon

Problem is, the only one who could, at this moment, conceivably be scum with Kenny out of the three you just mentioned is Varnic. I just... don't see AIVION/MM as scum.

48. ISO #1048
    Ganelon

And I don't see Varnic as scum either. Complete nullread.

49. ISO #1049

Since everyone is here:

MAFIA
    It is your job to find the illuminati and if they exist or not. You will kill towns, and town will hunt you. You know who the towns are so you do not have to search for us, but you MUST search for the illuminati. Use your night chat and solve it.

1) Change your kill decision LAST SECOND so illuminati cant sit back and just wait for u to attack 1 of them before they change your kill, make them guess.
    2) Do not kill me yet - allow for me to stay alive and help keep things organized, regardless whether there is illuminati or not u need this question answered also
    3) If I were you I would hit lower activity players to keep the game moving and info flowing. illuminati has a STRONG advantage in this setup.

Once again Mafia, it is your job to hunt for illuminati, kill towns, and work with us in the background.

It is Towns job to hunt for the mafia, and try to keep the game organized. We also need to passively work with the mafia, and be ready to if illuminati comes into play.

If there is illuminati, or mafia do reveal - lynch town until 4v2 then a kill happens, its now 3v2. lynch 1 mafia so its 3v1, then mafia kills making it 2v1. then it becomes up to the living players to decide.

50. ISO #1050