User Tag List

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1763
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

Re: S-FM 169: Happy Fluffy Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Something doesn't add up then, f3 sk can't attack twice in a row, which I am finding very interesting
    Since if you where successful on Calix, then you wouldn't of been able to attack Zekrom the next night,
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

Something doesn't add up then, f3 sk can't attack twice in a row, which I am finding very interesting
    Exactly. I tried to, and I failed and got fake feedback, so I didn't visit anyone. Read my question to RLVG and his response.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. ISO #1306

Since if you where successful on Calix, then you wouldn't of been able to attack Zekrom the next night,
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    If a Faction 3 Serial Killer's attack fails and they get fake feedback, so they actually "visit" anyone?
    A F3 Serial Killer who attacks after having made a successful attack just before the next attack will be restricted from doing so, resulting in not visiting anyone & will not be seen visiting anyone by a F1&F3 Detective, and will receive fake feedback. If there's multiple of the same feedback, it'll be merged into one - so fake may be hidden.

Answered a bit extra just because I'm predicting several questions.
    [/QUOTE]

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    They are not notified of roleblocking by Faction 1 & 3 Roleblockers.

A F3 Serial Killer who attacks after having made a successful attack just before the next attack will be restricted from doing so, resulting in not visiting anyone & will not be seen visiting anyone by a F1&F3 Detective, and will receive fake feedback. If there's multiple of the same feedback, it'll be merged into one - so fake may be hidden.

Answered a bit extra just because I'm predicting several questions.
    see

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. ISO #1309

Exactly. I tried to, and I failed and got fake feedback, so I didn't visit anyone. Read my question to RLVG and his response.
    Fair enough, this is quite interesting.

10. ISO #1310

If we're going to lynch today, I feel that Funce would be the safest choice. Not really a great idea to let someone run around and douse everyone without suspicion.

Toadette still has 1 charge left. She can potentially kill a Faction 1 player with that.

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

Yeah I figured that I would still be seen as visiting, hence I waited for Shifty to confirm

Guess not

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #1313

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    If we're going to lynch today, I feel that Funce would be the safest choice. Not really a great idea to let someone run around and douse everyone without suspicion.

Toadette still has 1 charge left. She can potentially kill a Faction 1 player with that.
    Was anyone doused? If no one was doused, there's nothing to worry about in a Funce lynch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. ISO #1314

Was anyone doused? If no one was doused, there's nothing to worry about in a Funce lynch
    Of course I mean, anyone but me

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #1315

You are not reading my arguments.

I cannot be Faction 2, otherwise Shifty would be dead.
    You have a fair point. However, there is no way we can know whether you visited PoD other than your word. I think we need to come up with a good strategy for the upcoming night, involving you, me and possibly Toadette aswell.

I agree that Funce is probably the best target for today.
    There's simply no way to confirm him.

-vote Funce

16. ISO #1316

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    You have a fair point. However, there is no way we can know whether you visited PoD other than your word. I think we need to come up with a good strategy for the upcoming night, involving you, me and possibly Toadette aswell.

I agree that Funce is probably the best target for today.
    There's simply no way to confirm him.

-vote Funce
    Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm confirmed Faction 3 since you're not dead.

If people want to waste their night actions on me, here's a rough plan.

#2 busses a Neighbour with some other random dude.

I visit #2. If the Neighbour dies, then I'm Faction 2.

Shifty visits me to confirm that I visited #2.

Problem solved?

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

Or the other 2 options which are still open other than killing faction 1

Toadette could also hit another immune, so would count as 2 immune that toadette hit

Toadette could hit a faction 3, which would set us back another step,

If what funce said was right about him igniting and nothing happened, funce is either f1 or f3. A gamble on that part.

Another thing I don't get is, would RLVG really add an sk F3 and an arso F3 in the same faction?

19. ISO #1319

Toadette could also hit another immune, so would count as 2 immune that toadette hit

If what funce said was right about him igniting and nothing happened, funce is either f1 or f3. A gamble on that part.

Another thing I don't get is, would RLVG really add an sk F3 and an arso F3 in the same faction?
    That's why it's important to get the flip of one of the two today. We can compare them to Thornholt/ ika and draw some conclusions from there.

Toadette is important because she will give us more information compared to Funce. If she hits an immune, awesome. If she doesn't, more graveyard information, hence why I am not lynching her today.

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm confirmed Faction 3 since you're not dead.

If people want to waste their night actions on me, here's a rough plan.

#2 busses a Neighbour with some other random dude.

I visit #2. If the Neighbour dies, then I'm Faction 2.

Shifty visits me to confirm that I visited #2.

Problem solved?
    Takes up quite a few night actions, but I think it's good to confirm a few of us as F3 first before going on the aggressive.

22. ISO #1322

Takes up quite a few night actions, but I think it's good to confirm a few of us as F3 first before going on the aggressive.
    I don't really want two powerful roles focused on confirming me, but if nothing better comes up, it's a plan. What else will #2 do with his bussing anyway?

Speaking of confirming Faction 3 roles, we're going to have to figure something out for POD/ Shifty. If you two target the same person and POD is F2, the person comes up as a scum role/ visit to other Investigators/ Detectives.

Just something to consider for tomorrow, I think.

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

Anyway, here's the current plan for targets as far as I'm aware. It's not final since it relies on a lot of assumptions.

Calix -> #2

#2 -> [Neighbour]/Unspecified

Shifty -> Calix

Toadette -> Zekrom/ Unspecified [Toadette, could you please explain why you chose Zekrom to attack? Are you going to try again?]

SuperJack, GameFreak, secondpassing, Mikecall, Zekrom -> No-Action

Everyone else can do whatever.

25. ISO #1325

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    What do you guys even think of toadette? What if she was lying about being witched and also lied about even attacking calix in the first place.
    If this was a normal game, I would have her as a scum-read. I don't find her posts are constructive as she tunnels on me (and very little else) without considering anything that I say, making arguing with her an exercise in futility. However, she is confirmed TH by process of elimination with claims, so my read of her does not apply as strongly.

The witching was part of the fake feedback she claims to have received. Could be false/ F1 as it's difficult to prove from an outsider's perspective.

Why would she pretend to attack me when she has no indication as to my alignment? All she knew at that point was a) we are both TH (and at that point, are more likely to be allies, so making her attack on me rather foolish...) and b) she really really wanted me dead because of my Day 1 behaviour.

I'm just going to assume that Toadette isn't that vindictive that she would make all of this up just to kill one player. I'm not sure what other motive she would have to fakeclaim attacking me.

26. ISO #1326

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    What do you guys even think of toadette? What if she was lying about being witched and also lied about even attacking calix in the first place.
    According to Toadette the witched claim is a part of the "recieve fake feedback" a F3 SK would get if he tries to attack twice in a row.

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I swapped myself and superjack last night becouse i thought toadette would attempt to kill me.
    Why did you think that? And why did you think that SuperJack would not be targeted?

In any case, this bussing doesn't seem to impede on anyone else's results.

29. ISO #1329

Why did you think that? And why did you think that SuperJack would not be targeted?

In any case, this bussing doesn't seem to impede on anyone else's results.
    Becouse if toadette was faction 1 i would have to be faction 3 and if toadette is faction 3 the kill wont work.

30. ISO #1330

Becouse if toadette was faction 1 i would have to be faction 3 and if toadette is faction 3 the kill wont work.
    At the moment, the theory is that either Toadette is Faction 3 or she did not submit a night action. There is no difference in Detective feedback either way.

What do you make of my plan to lynch Funce, by the by? Any objections?

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

I don't think toadette would risk killing a potential ally when there is a possibilty that she is Faction 1. If she is faction 3 then the attack wouldn't work anyway.
    Yeah, inaction makes it difficult to determine factions for Toadette and Funce.

Toadette, if Faction 3, still has a shot left. We're proposing that she shoots a scummy Neighbour to get more information into the alignments there, but that needs confirmation from her, of course. Either way, she's useful for today.

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

Yeah, I don't want you dead yet. You're still useful.
    If you're truly faction 3, you shouldn't want me dead at all. Not because I'm useful or not, but because I'm "town"

Its an RLVG game. I have no doubt he 100% randomized the roles with no regard to balance.

That's why it's important to get the flip of one of the two today. We can compare them to Thornholt/ ika and draw some conclusions from there.

Toadette is important because she will give us more information compared to Funce. If she hits an immune, awesome. If she doesn't, more graveyard information, hence why I am not lynching her today.
    Again, if you're faction 3 aka town, you shouldn't be wanting to lynch me not because I'm "useful" but because we are in the majority alignment together.

You want to keep me around and mislynch me later though, even though I'm faction 3. You're faction 2 and you know it.

Once again on day 3, Calix continues to try to manipulate the entire game and map out all actions for her benefit alone, so she knows what to claim and say. Its incredible I'm the only one seeing this.

Yeah, inaction makes it difficult to determine factions for Toadette and Funce.

Toadette, if Faction 3, still has a shot left. We're proposing that she shoots a scummy Neighbour to get more information into the alignments there, but that needs confirmation from her, of course. Either way, she's useful for today.
    I am not giving you any map of my action, scum. I WILL kill tonight proving I don't give anyone night immunity and proving that you are night immune faction 2.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

35. ISO #1335

If you're truly faction 3, you shouldn't want me dead at all. Not because I'm useful or not, but because I'm "town"

We don't have any guarantee that you are Faction 3 aside from your word. Faction 1 can easily No-Action and claim fake feedback. It is entirely possible that you are Faction 1, so why would I treat you as town when you are not confirmed to anyone else? You refuse against all reason to give me the benefit of the doubt, so don't expect me to dole that out.

Its an RLVG game. I have no doubt he 100% randomized the roles with no regard to balance.

Again, if you're faction 3 aka town, you shouldn't be wanting to lynch me not because I'm "useful" but because we are in the majority alignment together.

You want to keep me around and mislynch me later though, even though I'm faction 3. You're faction 2 and you know it.

How is it a mislynch when we do not have concrete evidence of your faction outside of your own word? We can confirm you as Faction 3 later on if you are, so this is a stretch.

Once again on day 3, Calix continues to try to manipulate the entire game and map out all actions for her benefit alone, so she knows what to claim and say. Its incredible I'm the only one seeing this.

I'm being transparent and confirming myself more than I already have done. If I was a scum Doctor, why would I give everyone a hard trail leading back to me if anyone dies? (which nobody has, btw) I would be shooting myself in the foot.

I am not giving you any map of my action, scum. I WILL kill tonight proving I don't give anyone night immunity and proving that you are night immune faction 2.
    You should get with the times. We've already established that you don't give anyone immunity.

You are too certain that I am Faction 2 for the information you have. Are you sure I'm the one pushing the mislynch here?

36. ISO #1336

I believe that Calix is faction 3, unless by some fly off the edge, that shifty is the faction 3 immune.
    That can still be argued.

If people want to lynch me based off of me being impossible to track, I can undouse Toadette(If numbertwo doesn't fuck me over)

If an Arsonist were to undouse someone, would the target still receive notification of being doused?

If the answer to this question is yes, I will be fiercely opposed to Mine, Calix's or Toadette's lynch today.

I do repeat, I did ignite, and nothing happened.
    That or flying rainbow blocking. I'm too lazy to find where secondpassing went.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

37. ISO #1337

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    I found it, he went nowhere.

Hey maybe Toadette should shoot me tomorrow night.
    *checks OoO*
    Yep, you have nothing to be afraid of if you kill me.
    My kill would be after Toadette's.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

38. ISO #1338

I ran some imaginary setups with the players we have.

A paranoid setup, a scum-read setup, and a im-totally-wrong setup (everyone is who they say they are).

From what I see, Calix is mostly Faction 3 instead of 2. Toadette is flip-able, and a neighbor is always in Faction 1.
    Sometimes it can get dizzying with the different possibilities, so I thought this could simply one's suspicions.

I read somewhere we get to lynch a neighbor. Maybe Mikecall can get lynched tomorrow. (You can ask my why I think hes more suspicious than the other players, but whatever.)

I hope you all are enjoying your days.

39. ISO #1339

I believe that Calix is faction 3, unless by some fly off the edge, that shifty is the faction 3 immune.
    That can still be argued.

If people want to lynch me based off of me being impossible to track, I can undouse Toadette(If numbertwo doesn't fuck me over)

If an Arsonist were to undouse someone, would the target still receive notification of being doused?

If the answer to this question is yes, I will be fiercely opposed to Mine, Calix's or Toadette's lynch today.

I do repeat, I did ignite, and nothing happened.
    Calix can't be faction 3 and shifty be faction 3 immune at the same time. Calix is immune.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #1340

Dousing and undousing is the same attempted action, however it depends on who it hits - if it's someone already doused then they will become instead Undoused which is a different action than being doused.

Short answer : No.

41. ISO #1341

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I read somewhere we get to lynch a neighbor. Maybe Mikecall can get lynched tomorrow. (You can ask me why I think he's more suspicious than the other players, but whatever.)
    I already did.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    Care to explain why you would like to lynch mikecall first?
    Made in China

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

Anyways... since Thornholt can't update it because we freaking killed him:

Name Faction TH/H Role N1 Action/FB N2 Action/FB
    secondpassing F3 H Roleblocker -
    Shifty F3 H Detective Follow Toadette (Visited Nobody)
    SuperJack F2/3 H Neighbour Y - -
    Thornholt F3 - Triad H Witch Dead
    NumberTwo F1/3 TH Bus Driver Switch Toadette and N2 Switch SJ and N2
    Calix F2/3 TH Doctor Heal powerofdeath
    Suntax/PoD F3 H Investigator Check Shifty (Detective)
    Mikecall Dunno, said he claimed earlier TH/H Neighbour X - -
    Funce F1/3 TH Arsonist Douse Toadette Ignite
    Zekrom2802 F2/3 H Neighbour Y - -
    GameFreak F2/3 H Neighbour X - -
    Toadette F1/3 TH Serial Killer Kill Calix, Doused Kill Zekrom2802, "Witched" (Fake FB)
    ika "Neutral Benign" TH (?) Witch Dead Dead
    Feel free to add something or correct me if I got something wrong.
    Made in China

46. ISO #1346

oops, corrected something

Name Faction TH/H Role N1 Action/FB N2 Action/FB
    secondpassing F3 H Roleblocker -
    Shifty F3 H Detective Follow Toadette (Visited Nobody)
    SuperJack F2/3 H Neighbour Y - -
    Thornholt F3 - Triad H Witch Dead
    NumberTwo F1/3 TH Bus Driver Switch Toadette and N2 Switch SJ and N2
    Calix F2/3 TH Doctor Heal powerofdeath
    Suntax/PoD F3 H Investigator Check Shifty (Detective)
    Mikecall Dunno, said he claimed earlier TH/H Neighbour X - -
    Funce F1/3 TH Arsonist Douse N2 Ignite
    Zekrom2802 F2/3 H Neighbour Y - -
    GameFreak F2/3 H Neighbour X - -
    Toadette F1/3 TH Serial Killer Kill Calix, Doused Kill Zekrom2802, "Witched" (Fake FB)
    ika "Neutral Benign" TH (?) Witch Dead Dead
    Made in China

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

I think its pretty suspicious that all of the neighbours claims to not be faction 1.

Someone is lying for sure.

-vote gamefreak
    We can have Toadette kill a Neighbour tonight and lynch a Neighbour from the other pairing tomorrow. Funce is a higher-priority lynch in my opinion.

Given the claims, I doubt either Neighbour pairing are both Faction 3. It's either F1/2, F1/3, F2/3 in my opinion. There's a scum in the two pairings, that's what I'm arguing.

Why does GameFreak ping you in particular?

49. ISO #1349

Tell us, who would you have targeted if you were SK? What much better target are you speaking of?
    I wouldn't have targeted anyone because he only has 2 shoots, but then I realized that the 2nd attack either proves Calix's night immunity or proves that he was role-blocked N1 and also confirms if I'm F2 or F3. I still would have targeted one of the other 3 neighbours though.
    Made in China

50. ISO #1350