S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think you'd've pushed for Ozy's Lynch if you were scum so I'm town reading you right now @Marshmallow Marshall
    Oh well, misread I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #452
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    1: Nope I'm no longer unable to read them ^^ only Distorted makes me rush a bit lol, but I still can read him correctly with a correct method.

2: Hm true that lol. I kinda buddied with you at the start too, so we're all scum teams nah seriously that massive assault at blink to get him more and more tilted was going to cost us D1. Had to stop, glad it stopped.

3: I might've contaminated you with my slipmania XD I meant THE TOWN'S minds might change. Plus wtf, this was in answer to the post saying to lynch blink... As scumteam, I would tell blink our minds would change about him getting lynched? Yeah, we'd say "Ok it's all good, kill the mafia member!"
    Umm... not really. lol. But + scumpoints at you again because this is scumhunting, I'm getting vibes similar to when I saw Magoroth on the last game atm. Still uneasy about your style, you managed to fool me for all D1 in black flag.

4: Mhhmmmm a signal for him to post more? Maybe, maybe not... I feel like it's too obvious to be it. And blink is not a trash tier player, wouldn't be so obvious. I'm defending him again

5: No, not really... More like, Naz came on and starting insulting everyone, Scv came on and started saying fuck you fuck you and got right into the game SO FAST (gotta read through his posts, I don't get why exactly) and you + blink insulting eachother. The game was literally 50% insults.
    @Marshmallow Marshall I think I can trust you, so, tell me what your top scum reads and top town reads are atm... I'm not so sure if naz is trapper or not, but I think Ozy's 100% town. I think it is important to note that naz is pretty passive as scum and pretty aggressive as town, at least that is what Distorted told me when I asked a few games ago.... aaaaaa maybe he's wrong, because I saw her play quite aggressively in the Smith's game

3. ISO #453
    Ganelon

Ok because nobody else is voting up naz besides efe:

-vote naz

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    One of the game rules in this setup says that VIDEOS AND IMAGES ARE ENCOURAGED.
    I am sad that almost nobody posted any.

This feels like a common scum excuse. Idk actually, you tell me - you have more experience.
    But this just feels like a common scum excuse when one of their scums gets voted up. Basically if all town convinced that someone is scum - they vote him up, but then they cancel their vote because they felt like it was too easy and fast of a voting. You post is saying that every time a lynch train happens - it can only happen by scums, completely missing the possibility that townies are just like-minded on a scumread. Your post says to me "Hey, town. If you see someone getting voted up - it must be scum driven. So don't even try voting anyone up,"

What pushing you talking about? I remember two posts:
    1. Where you said my wall post was only insults and void of any reasoning.
    2. Where you said I am throwing 20 gas tanks on a fire without even considering the validity of that possible scumread.

Yeah lol no images there

You missed the part "On D1", apparently. Should've added "on early D1" actually, because its what i meant. If anyone gets turbo voted on early D1, there's scum in that OR town is 100% retarded and deserves to lose. I'm talking about L-2 scenarios there. L-1 even happened once lol, Mesk was raging so hard ^^

Gas on the fire because you insulted blink a lot in your wallpost. I did consider him as a possible scum, I just don't see him as it. Of course, it's still D1. Also I don't think I said it was void of any reasoning.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #455
    Ganelon

Since y'all seem to be having some doubts as to Ozy's alignment, I will note the following:

Ozy told blinkskater he lost his faith in him and that he town read him; now, this could be seen as an attempt to buddy blinkskater, only this attempt makes little sense because I don't see blink as the kind of guy to just react to an accusation like that and flip over, so I don't think that's what was happening there. Let's push for a naz Lynch!!!!

6. ISO #456

@Marshmallow Marshall I think I can trust you, so, tell me what your top scum reads and top town reads are atm... I'm not so sure if naz is trapper or not, but I think Ozy's 100% town. I think it is important to note that naz is pretty passive as scum and pretty aggressive as town, at least that is what Distorted told me when I asked a few games ago.... aaaaaa maybe he's wrong, because I saw her play quite aggressively in the Smith's game
    Ozy was strongest town read on Black Flag D1 for everyone, he was scum... So I strong townread him but will always have doubts :P

Why do you think I'm town?

My top town reads are The Ultimate Despair, because of the protown posts I'm reading and because of Nozbugz behind being just so much town-like in his meta. Then comes Blinkskater, meta stuff again. You come next, Magoroth, but a very slight town read on you, didn't read enough of your posts to get a real read.

Scum reads? It's really early, not everyone contributed. Maybe Scv? He's rather AFK now, I guess it's for work reasons. But his game start was strange for him. I saw some posts from Yagami without reading them for real, will have to do it. I had bad vibes from them, might just have misread. But really, no hard scumreads because it's too early and I have to read 1/3 of the thread ^^

7. ISO #457

Since y'all seem to be having some doubts as to Ozy's alignment, I will note the following:

Ozy told blinkskater he lost his faith in him and that he town read him; now, this could be seen as an attempt to buddy blinkskater, only this attempt makes little sense because I don't see blink as the kind of guy to just react to an accusation like that and flip over, so I don't think that's what was happening there. Let's push for a naz Lynch!!!!
    Hm your theory makes sense! Didn't see it like that. And fuck, I forgot to put my strongest scum read in my list: naz. Lol. Probably Trapper. I'm all good with a Naz lynch at EoD.

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    are the spirits able to kill every night or can they only use 1 bypass kill? I don't think the setup specifies
    ONCE they might kill with bypass, it's the Omega wolf (I think?) that can do that. They got a factional kill every night though.

9. ISO #459
    Ganelon

Ozy was strongest town read on Black Flag D1 for everyone, he was scum... So I strong townread him but will always have doubts :P

Why do you think I'm town?

My top town reads are The Ultimate Despair, because of the protown posts I'm reading and because of Nozbugz behind being just so much town-like in his meta. Then comes Blinkskater, meta stuff again. You come next, Magoroth, but a very slight town read on you, didn't read enough of your posts to get a real read.

Scum reads? It's really early, not everyone contributed. Maybe Scv? He's rather AFK now, I guess it's for work reasons. But his game start was strange for him. I saw some posts from Yagami without reading them for real, will have to do it. I had bad vibes from them, might just have misread. But really, no hard scumreads because it's too early and I have to read 1/3 of the thread ^^
    What do you think about my idea of posting who you would be visiting if you were a TPR? I realize it gives the potential for WIFOM and some other strategies, but I think it's a great way of evading Trapper kills, but it could also potentially reveal our TPRs early on... ALSO ATTENTION TO EVERYONE HERE:

DO NOT EVER CLAIM CITIZEN, BECAUSE AS CITIZEN YOU ARE UNIQUELY VULNERABLE TO THE MASS MURDERER-TRAPPER!

10. ISO #460

it doesn't prevent me from posting.
    -vote gyrlander
    Bad student lol

11. ISO #461
    Ganelon

Bad student lol
    @Distorted , are languages other than English allowed? So, could I, for example, speak to MM in my garbled French? I'm asking for a friend

12. ISO #462

What do you think about my idea of posting who you would be visiting if you were a TPR? I realize it gives the potential for WIFOM and some other strategies, but I think it's a great way of evading Trapper kills, but it could also potentially reveal our TPRs early on... ALSO ATTENTION TO EVERYONE HERE:

DO NOT EVER CLAIM CITIZEN, BECAUSE AS CITIZEN YOU ARE UNIQUELY VULNERABLE TO THE MASS MURDERER-TRAPPER!
    You said that??? Uh, what about NO??????????? Trapper can be WIFOM'd out of that, but TPRs are gonna die... Plus relying on Doctor is risky af, because the Doctor frames his targets for one night lol

Also
    -vote Naz
    I think I unvoted the wrong person when I unvoted earlier... XD

13. ISO #463

@Distorted , are languages other than English allowed? So, could I, for example, speak to MM in my garbled French? I'm asking for a friend
    Lol

14. ISO #464

Lol
    Lenneth will correct you =)

15. ISO #465
    Ganelon

@Distorted , serious question now - if Doctor visits someone and Sheriff visits them the following night - would that somebody appear as 'Spirit' to the sheriff?

16. ISO #466

#258 to #276, Yagami posts are scummy. He states things like FACTS without explaining them at all. He's like Efekannn's retarded form. Lol.

17. ISO #467

@Distorted , serious question now - if Doctor visits someone and Sheriff visits them the following night - would that somebody appear as 'Spirit' to the sheriff?
    Yes. Read setup ^^ but @Distorted Does it show as Sprit the SAME night?

18. ISO #468
    Ganelon

Yes. Read setup ^^ but @Distorted Does it show as Sprit the SAME night?
    That's what I'm asking

19. ISO #469

The LAMIST is real
    +++++townpoints I wondered who would notice it it was intentional. I actually though you would be the one to notice it if you were town. Get higher townread for that now higher than Blinkskater. Won't make a list of reads yet though, need to see everyone.

20. ISO #470

That's what I'm asking
    The FOLLOWING night is the night AFTER doc visits.

21. ISO #471

I think you may have something there, though I don't think a blink+MM scum team is likely; I think what's happening is that MM is covertly buddying blinkskater. Still, it's kind of early to be buddying people this early
    Oh yeah you make me think about something: Experienced players, as scum, would not buddy hard in early D1. Lol. However, it could be a town-town buddying to see people's reactions (in this case it was that + to stop having that useless discussion) OR a scum-town buddying.

22. ISO #472

Lol Ozy, if blinkskater is scum I will instantly scum read you for this post
    What...? Why? Remember scum don't have communication before N1. Can't stage such a big thing ^^

23. ISO #473

Same question !

You said that??? Uh, what about NO??????????? Trapper can be WIFOM'd out of that, but TPRs are gonna die... Plus relying on Doctor is risky af, because the Doctor frames his targets for one night lol

Also
    -vote Naz
    I think I unvoted the wrong person when I unvoted earlier... XD

-vote Naz

24. ISO #474
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Same question !

-vote Naz
    XoXo!!!!!

25. ISO #475

Let's discuss the possible Mafia strategies because I see you all running in circles about the Trapper. I think the fact that the Godfather is only night immune as long as Beta is alive and only immune detection while the Omega is alive will be an important factor in this game, we need to watch out for possible slips and for who is it that people do not want to push/are very aggressive towards, I think there's a real chance to uncover scum this way.

In addition, I would like to note that while I don't know Distorted's host meta, I doubt he would've made an Archon account Mafia because that would give Mafia four people who could read and formulate strategies; in my opinion that would be a little too strong for scum. Then again, remember that Town itself is fairly strong due to how many possible TPRs there may be, so it doesn't completely exclude OzyWho/Noz_Bugz from being Mafia. I think it's more likely for Ozy to be Trapper at this point than Mafia
    If they're scum they're prolly Trapper indeed. But not for host meta reasons, it's because they really don't seem to have a scumteam behind them. I will tell you one thing: HOST META IS FUCKING TRASH. Don't ever use it. Last game people were called on host meta and I was Fan. I was laughing so hard. Just don't do that.

26. ISO #476

XoXo!!!!!
    Oh wait. LENNETH IS XOXO? OMG I knew I knew your name!!!! welcome!

27. ISO #477
    Ganelon

If they're scum they're prolly Trapper indeed. But not for host meta reasons, it's because they really don't seem to have a scumteam behind them. I will tell you one thing: HOST META IS FUCKING TRASH. Don't ever use it. Last game people were called on host meta and I was Fan. I was laughing so hard. Just don't do that.
    lol you're making me feel bad XD

28. ISO #478

Bookmark page 7 for future reference. DONT ASK ME WHY.

29. ISO #479

lol you're making me feel bad XD
    Lol don't worry <3 it's just that host meta hurts town so much...

30. ISO #480

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @blinkskater IDK If I Trust That.. But Thanks For Your Thoughts.

I Suggest We Investigate My Leads... In The Chance We Skip The Lynch This Day.. Ill Know More Later...
    Yeah I don't trust @Efekannn02 actually.

31. ISO #481

i can obviously only do one of those things. lol.

Maybe i think he is a tpr or maybe i think he is a scum.
    =)

townpoints to you

32. ISO #482

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Are you trying to get a role claim out of me? Get out of here.
    You're acting strange Scv. @Scvmurderer what are your reads? No need to give a full one, ik it's early.

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I will clarify this: When someone dies from poison it will be announced immediately (unless it happens at night) - the role itself wont be revealed however until EoD.
    @Distorted implying you can sleep only at game night, because else there will be hours before deaths will be announced? XD

35. ISO #485
    Ganelon

You're acting strange Scv. @Scvmurderer what are your reads? No need to give a full one, ik it's early.

I'm not the only one who noticed it, then - he plays a lot like he did in the Which Witch is Which game

36. ISO #486

I think blinkskater is right about the Trapper - the Trapper will likely be a pro-town guy who doesn't post much and who will seem to be 'evading' people's radar, @blinkskater @naz I think Fielzank's play style on D1 will be very similar to the Trapper's play style
    Fielzanks is not in the game =(

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Post #370 protown + townpoints to despair

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Guys I want to know why you want to Lynch him. I understand the motivation but wtf seriously it seems to me that you guys will Lynch on D1 just because 'he's annoying' and you want him gone. This isn't the Mod, even over there people play better than this. I'm not saying Ozy is necessarily town but seriously, fuck off, especially you @naz , you want to kill people just because they annoy you - if so, maybe you should stop signing for Forum games
    EXACTLY.

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh ur not moving the game forward. i don't think you will flip town bc i think you're scum. no one flipping town d1 gives any information except for the fact that at least 1 to 2 votes are scum votes.

that's a dumb question tbh "what does me flipping town tell you?" unless you're a mason role w a confirmed partner, absolutely nothing. why would i trust your reads? especially as an archon
    A mason team? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS MAN XD

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    there is a host meta its called efekannn is always citizen(ignore that one time where i destroyed mafia and made arso win as detective) unless he is comfirmed solo evil

im not trapper but if you see me as trapper ill side with him
    Its pretty smart to say things like that to get the trapper not to target you, you are a true survivalist

46. ISO #496

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    There couple of reads that I trust from other people over my own. For example - Blinks read on Efekann. I can't read Efekann, but I trust Blinks ability to read Efe.
    So I want to get 2 other reads that I trust out of the way:
    @Magoroth , What is your read on MM?
    @Marshmallow Marshall , What is your read on Magoroth?

I want to either quote all naz messages or all messages of some of the most inactive players. I know I have no energy for both of those options, so I just the latter one:

Spoiler : Lenneth :

Spoiler : Rocket Raccoon :

Spoiler : CrunchySoul :

Spoiler : Gyrlander :

-vote Rocket Raccoon
    Was sleeping when u posted this sorry :P Magoroth is my top town read now. Also thanks for that, we now need Naz iso I guess :P

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498
    Ganelon

this is the second time im extremely hurt by blink now
    Why is it that I actually believe you? lol

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

lurking? stfu i always type something dumb after i read your stupid posts you made me mad with your false dumb accusations i side any role against you
    I found you once when you were rigger and i saved your ass from getting lynched in that game you were detective