Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2642
  1. ISO #2051

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    yeah
    Explanations would be welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    you're digging a hole for yourself with this. Carol has at least 1 nontown, but not max 1. You can still be scum
    I am aware, but since the carol can no longer be a reason to scumread me from your perspective (it just means nothing at all now), I am asking you what other reason you have to scumread me

It's like everything made a lot of sense two pages ago, and now everyone's lost their mind and is running amok like very angry headless chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    WHAT

Are you literally saying you're going to vote me over THE LITERAL THIRD PARTY SCUM CLAIM (because notice he's claiming that there are probably only two mafia lol, implying he's replacing the third one)

WHAT WHAT WHAT

Have you read the walls of page 39 (50 posts per page)? Thoughts? Explain them, please. You've gone away for quite a long time and then just come back with this, which is frankly silly lol
    Explanations would be welcome

I am aware, but since the carol can no longer be a reason to scumread me from your perspective (it just means nothing at all now), I am asking you what other reason you have to scumread me

It's like everything made a lot of sense two pages ago, and now everyone's lost their mind and is running amok like very angry headless chicken.
    You're still individually scummy (your weird defense of Kuti comes to mind) you have potential equity with some other players (besides Arrow, PoD comes to mind) and at least one of the players who died (Deb) just so happened to essentially promise to campaign for your doom before he died. Also also, whether intentional or not, it looks like you're hiding behind the carol.

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056

You're still individually scummy (your weird defense of Kuti comes to mind) you have potential equity with some other players (besides Arrow, PoD comes to mind) and at least one of the players who died (Deb) just so happened to essentially promise to campaign for your doom before he died. Also also, whether intentional or not, it looks like you're hiding behind the carol.
    I guess I can see how you could view me with PoD, but I'd be very curious to know what other scum you'd put me with lol. (I'm not sure I understood correctly, whether you are saying I'm Arrow's scummate or not, but since I just don't see how that would make sense, I'm assuming that's not what you're saying.)

As for my defense of Kuti:
    - I was right (and if you're thinking "but you thus had TMI!!!", read the rest)
    - scum!me has zero interest in whiteknighting kuti instead of just letting them die
    - even if scum!me had decided to do that for some reason, it was easy to just backtrack when it was clear I was not getting any townreads for it (on the contrary) instead of remaining on my position
    - I already explained that I simply wasn't seeing them as scummy (WHICH IS NOT A SIN), and then saw everybody pile on them with no resistance whatsoever, which is indicative of a townie getting lynched

As for the carol, sorry, not sorry: it's a core element of the game, and I'm not ashamed of considering as such; you're free to do as you wish on that matter, of course, but it makes no sense to just disregard it lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #2057

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    has Marshall full claimed?
    No, I haven't felt the need to do so, since I have nothing of importance to say for town, so giving info to scum to help them plan the kill isn't exactly my plan. Do you wish me to claim or something?

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    uhhhh fashionably late

who we hittin
    Hi. You're confirmed town as per Martin's peek from the grave. There are several walls explaining worldbuilding on page 39 (50 posts per page; if you don't have that yet, go fix it in settings, it's a blessing lol). DM is basically claiming third party scum and enjoining us to vote "group scum" instead (yes, ???).

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

It was never about tmi, I mean if i think you are a wolf, i will think u had TMI there, but I never hated you for liking Sabi, your explanations were fine once they got going, what I hated was you shading the thread state, and your tone just makes so many of your posts feel fake to me
    but also, its not mylo/lylo yet i presume, and im not really going to win as town if ur alive with me, if we are both town, so it makes my vote a bit easier to place

I also kinda think if u were town, you'd be dead by now
    and Im pretty sure DM had many notably sizeable wagons on them day 1, which is a sign in their favor of at least being uninformed

12. ISO #2062

DM has his own problems for what its worth, I think 80% of their posts are outright wolfy, but I still think they feel uninformed, but also not really townie, its weird
    the way they went about claiming was still super wolfy, like probably one of the wolfiest posts in this entire game
    them wanting to die now, for the "thread state" is very silly, since I dont really believe town is winning this lylo/mylo
    so if they are town, that is just bad, and if they are a wolf, its the kinda ATE I expect

so ya the conundrum here is, "who is wolfier", and personally if i could shoot u both, I would
    if u are both town, we lost to DK playing that carousel extremely well as a wolf
    or rng wasnt on our side, and we lost to a wolf, they got a list of 3 names with a 3p in it

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    It was never about tmi, I mean if i think you are a wolf, i will think u had TMI there, but I never hated you for liking Sabi, your explanations were fine once they got going, what I hated was you shading the thread state, and your tone just makes so many of your posts feel fake to me
    but also, its not mylo/lylo yet i presume, and im not really going to win as town if ur alive with me, if we are both town, so it makes my vote a bit easier to place

I also kinda think if u were town, you'd be dead by now
    and Im pretty sure DM had many notably sizeable wagons on them day 1, which is a sign in their favor of at least being uninformed
    "shading the thread state" - what? If you mean disagreeing with the thread consensus and voicing it, hey, I plead guilty! Because that.... isn't scummy?
    "tone feels fake" - no u (there's nothing else to answer to that lol, and it's a very weak accusation at this point of the game)

"if you were town, you'd be dead by now" - uh what? Why? In what world does mafia ever kill me when people are willing to just lynch me instead? And if you mean I'd have been lynched, Banana and Kuti were taking all the room and you know it

DM had a wagon that noticeably vanished into thin air on D1, yes - and you were part of how it vanished lol.

Also, for the record - in the off-chance DM is actually telling the truth and is somehow a third party scum, I will have to reevaluate you. But we're absolutely not there atm.

15. ISO #2065

whoever doesnt full claim gets lynched, honestly
    Sure. I'm just a vanilla patron lol, don't think this is going to surprise anybody

color to attract your attention to the post containing a claim

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067

DM has his own problems for what its worth, I think 80% of their posts are outright wolfy, but I still think they feel uninformed, but also not really townie, its weird
    the way they went about claiming was still super wolfy, like probably one of the wolfiest posts in this entire game
    them wanting to die now, for the "thread state" is very silly, since I dont really believe town is winning this lylo/mylo
    so if they are town, that is just bad, and if they are a wolf, its the kinda ATE I expect

so ya the conundrum here is, "who is wolfier", and personally if i could shoot u both, I would
    if u are both town, we lost to DK playing that carousel extremely well as a wolf
    or rng wasnt on our side, and we lost to a wolf, they got a list of 3 names with a 3p in it
    I think Ikarus is towny even independently from the carol, so I'm not too worried about it. And besides, just accepting to lose to scum!Ikarus makes my life much easier, considering it removes many weird possibilities at the cost of a not too big chance of just being doomed (and we'd probably be doomed anyway lol).

18. ISO #2068

Sure. I'm just a vanilla patron lol, don't think this is going to surprise anybody

color to attract your attention to the post containing a claim
    k, i should probably get this out there now as well

I know my original post said mafia or PR, ya, Im just a vanilla town :3
    before it somehow bites me in the ass

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070

I guess I can see how you could view me with PoD, but I'd be very curious to know what other scum you'd put me with lol. (I'm not sure I understood correctly, whether you are saying I'm Arrow's scummate or not, but since I just don't see how that would make sense, I'm assuming that's not what you're saying.)

As for my defense of Kuti:
    - I was right (and if you're thinking "but you thus had TMI!!!", read the rest)
    - scum!me has zero interest in whiteknighting kuti instead of just letting them die
    - even if scum!me had decided to do that for some reason, it was easy to just backtrack when it was clear I was not getting any townreads for it (on the contrary) instead of remaining on my position
    - I already explained that I simply wasn't seeing them as scummy (WHICH IS NOT A SIN), and then saw everybody pile on them with no resistance whatsoever, which is indicative of a townie getting lynched

As for the carol, sorry, not sorry: it's a core element of the game, and I'm not ashamed of considering as such; you're free to do as you wish on that matter, of course, but it makes no sense to just disregard it lol.
    fmpov: Dark Magician is lock scum, but uninformed about his teammates. That leaves two other scum mates. I'm saying you + PoD or you + Arrow fits.

21. ISO #2071

Ngl, Wisp is much more towny now than before, and it surprises me quite a lot

The problem is, if Wisp isn't scum, then who is? PoD? Or, Heaven forbid, Mac? I don't see Stellaria as scum here, like, ever, and Ultra is confirmed town. Something just feels off, tbh.

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

fmpov: Dark Magician is lock scum, but uninformed about his teammates. That leaves two other scum mates. I'm saying you + PoD or you + Arrow fits.
    Okay, then I guess the flip will tell us more. If you're somehow right about DM and DM is somehow telling the truth for a reason I cannot fathom, I will reevaluate my world, that's a promise. However, you should also be reevaluating completely if DM is actually just normal scum.

Not sure how you can think me and Arrow can be scum together. PoD + me does seem to fit from your point of view if you think me scum, though.

24. ISO #2074

25. ISO #2075

not possible unless u believe DK is lying
    MM can not be with DM
    not to mention, Marsh's play around DM would make no sense as partners, defend Kuti, push DM? i mean if this is their wolf game, they certainly can and have pushed town, so why at that point go out of ur wait to defend a town which could easily lead to your partner getting kicked off the island

26. ISO #2076

not possible unless u believe DK is lying
    MM can not be with DM
    not to mention, Marsh's play around DM would make no sense as partners, defend Kuti, push DM? i mean if this is their wolf game, they certainly can and have pushed town, so why at that point go out of ur wait to defend a town which could easily lead to your partner getting kicked off the island
    why can't MM be with DM?

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why we switched to DM from MM right now, and why Ikarus isn't being considered. I get Achro gets his wincon from killing MM, but MM seems scummy as hell to me.

PoD seems town. Mac and Ultra just seem to be piling on wherever they can.
    my advice for someone new is be more aggressive and less passive. who cares if youre new or wrong about your reads, go for it. its fastest way to grow tbh

34. ISO #2084

I'm trying to figure out why we switched to DM from MM right now, and why Ikarus isn't being considered. I get Achro gets his wincon from killing MM, but MM seems scummy as hell to me.

who is we? i feel like the collective group was never voing MM here
    why do people keep shading DK like his...

why do u want MM over DM?

Mac/Ultra piling on whoever they can, is a lie, or at least a very shallow way of looking at their votes

35. ISO #2085

DM is the wolf in the carol.

DN shading me after Kuti flip means he doesn't want MM to be lynched today. He has clearly shown that he does not have a preference who we lynch between me and MM.

As I described before, this results in two mislynches (because i know it will if you lynch me) in succession, leading to a mafia win.

Whereas MM is clear in his conviction, that DM is the mafia here. He knows if DM flips green, he is next. This does not result in lylo or clear mafia winning.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say T!DM believes that I am wolf and that I had faked the carol. He is willing to RISK that I am fake, rather than RISK that I am right. I am townread by two of the most skeptical-about-ika players (Martin and Debs) also DM himself townread me on day 1. Our day 2 interaction simply shouldn't guarantee DMs stance about me, and his willingness to disbelieve MM is the wolf here, does not make sense.

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

Arrow is a one-size-fits-all. He can fit on any scum team. He's given me nothing to read. It's honestly really frustrating and part of why I wish he would just swap out
    it'll make a huge difference Arrow because the new person will give us something to read
    no offense
    Alignments aside (you're very probably town anyway), I think you're being very rude here, even though you don't seem to intend to be. Arrow isn't AFK, he's there. He can explain his reads (and hopefully spew his teammates for us in the meantime lol). New/rusty players shouldn't be driven out because "they're hard to read" - which isn't even true, because he's not hard to read, he's pretty obviously scum xD (see my case on him, p. 39). Everyone has been new at some point, and he's far from the worst (especially considering that just the fact he existed is already good).

Note that my goal isn't to guilt trip you or anything, just to make you realize you shouldn't do that to people :P

38. ISO #2088

Can you detail what is going through your head, i.e. the REASONS that led you to those conclusions? You've been stating your reads as facts throughout the game without walking us through your reasonings, which is kinda normal assuming you're scum, but it kills your chances of convincing us of anything, so you ought to fake a progression, at least.

Like, I don't know why think PoD is town, or why you think I'm scum.

Oh also, Ultra is mechanically confirmed town, in case you missed that lol. Martin's town peek from the grave landed on him.

39. ISO #2089

Also, it's like Wisp switched from ScumOS to TownOS today. Am I the only one feeling that way lol? Like, he feels much more "real" now than before, almost like he's playing a different game.

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

Alignments aside (you're very probably town anyway), I think you're being very rude here, even though you don't seem to intend to be. Arrow isn't AFK, he's there. He can explain his reads (and hopefully spew his teammates for us in the meantime lol). New/rusty players shouldn't be driven out because "they're hard to read" - which isn't even true, because he's not hard to read, he's pretty obviously scum xD (see my case on him, p. 39). Everyone has been new at some point, and he's far from the worst (especially considering that just the fact he existed is already good).

Note that my goal isn't to guilt trip you or anything, just to make you realize you shouldn't do that to people :P
    Sorry @Arrow I did not mean it like this at all

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    @macdougall @Achro @Arrow

I suggest you read the walls on page 39 to get more context.

And @Stellaria if you want to figure out MM all you have to do is look into their interaction and see if there could be anything. Personally I don't think so
    ur not gunna change mac's mind, and Achro is going to vote for his wincon
    and there is a decent chance arrow is just a wolf
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    thats usually got it goes for my town game, my wolf game is usually townier because im actually paying attention to what I say

44. ISO #2094

What am I piling on exactly?

45. ISO #2095

So when I was showering I was thinking to myself.

If we flip MM and he flips town, we have at least a confirmed wolf at limlo. It also sorts out any Achromatic is full of crap worlds which is pretty good.

If we flip DM and he flips lost wolf or 3p or whatever, we don't really have MM solved and Achro remains around, we are unfortunately in a bit of a kingmaker situation with Achro.

If we flip MM and Achro doesn't exit the game then we at least know he's been a big fat liar?

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100