Register

User Tag List

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 2642
  1. ISO #2451

2. ISO #2452

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    PoD being killed makes sense because were they not the other medium?
    and ultra from my understanding was clear cleared IC, so like its fine?
    as for MM all i can say, is wolf!me would not make that kill

which reminds me, u and arrow both called out these night kills, and thats another thing that I think is forced from you
    Ive already speculated about all the NKs, somewhere in my iso from yesterday

3. ISO #2453

4. ISO #2454

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Kill Order

Martin - why was he killed?

Loldebite - The flip we just got for Arrow confirms there's an Actress in this game (and is the last mafia), so Mafia probably sniped Deb night 1. Which makes me wonder; could the last Mafia (or any of them) have felt threatened by Deb day1? Gonna have to look into that

Powerofdeath - Powerofdeath over Ultra here is strange. At this point, Ultra was mod-confirmed, so one would think it'd make sense to just target Ultra to leave Powerofdeath as a potential miselim in the future. But I don't think this is the case. I think that if there were any scum among the three ghosts, it would've just been one of them, and Dark Magician had been eliminated the day before. Maybe they were thinking that this made Powerofdeath look really legit. But still weird to kill Ultra over PoD because of the mech clear from Martin. Maybe they also thought there was a healer or something so decided to dodge the obvious choice? Probably not. So maybe it's just because PoD was a power role? This is the simplest explanation I think so I'll stick with it.

Ultra - town mech clear, I think this was the obvious choice
    this is my speculation on the NKs

and I provided my reasons for why MM would be killed if you were scum. As for if Ikarus is scum and made those kills, I didnt consider it. I'll look into it

5. ISO #2455

6. ISO #2456

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    no not Arrow, Arrow tbh maybe Im bein a dick but I thought he was just a newb and didnt want to post

Im talking about ikarus
    I mean I think whoever the town out of u two is, is reading a completely different game to somehow not think the other of u two can be a wolf, while somehow everything points to me
    I think it was also extremely disingenuous to say for all my posts i had even less thoughts than Arrow, like god the amount of justification both of u went through to try to vote me out before Arrow two day phases ago

7. ISO #2457

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    you both didnt vote arrow till MM basically stated it was the better choice, and stellar only voted it to hammer (i think), dont quote me on it, hard to tell from vote history
    honestly i can't fathom how town!Stellar doesnt even think here that DK can be a wolf
    I guess wolf me would do this so this is valid

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

10. ISO #2460

11. ISO #2461

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

15. ISO #2465

16. ISO #2466

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

19. ISO #2469

banana - Day 1. Stellaria was hesitant to pressure Banana at first #591 but Marshmallow Marshall pushed Stellaria to ask Frinckles if Banana was a hydra #946. Stellaria confirmed Frinckles said there was no hydra #956. Dark Magician never voted for Banana. Arrow did not vote for Banana (Arrow never voted for anybody at all.) Wisp expressed interest in voting Dark Magician #799, even with Dark Magician's claim, saying it changed nothing. Wisp eventually voted Dark Magician at some points #1100 and #1688. Wisp #1699 some early pressure on Dark Magician. Reading through this more carefully it could be argued that Wisp is not wolf, because if Wisp was wolf, they wouldn't be pressuring Dark Magician like this early on after reading the wolfy claim from Dark Magician. Wisp also has some pressure against Arrow a post later #1700. This could possibly be distancing, however. Wisp ends the day off wagon on Marshmallow Marshall #1733. Arrow #796 says he disapproved of a day 1 elimination, Stellaria replied later saying that it was normal around these parts #763. Possibly shade on Stellaria's end but then Stellaria gets distracted with the Hydra thing. I know I'm kind of going out of order but I'm rereading day 1 with a fine-tooth comb and I'm now wondering why I thought Wisp's iso was nothingburger. Some other things that I found potentially of note were these things: Deb early pressure on Ikarus #729. Stellaria missed the role list #756. Dark Magician softs that he is the third wolf #777. Powerofdeath slight scumlean on Wisp #823. Ikarusdk by self-admission is apparently awful at reading PoD #300. #530 Ikarus says that I am playing this game very differently than the wolf game we shared Chaotic Executioner. Ikarus starts the Banana wagon #692

I know i'm going out of order n shit I feel like I'm getting lost in my own word soup but this is how I'm re-reading everything that happened day1

20. ISO #2470

so tldr

Wisp saw Dark Magician's weird claim where I think he's softing third wolf. Pressured Dark Magician early, as well as shaded Arrow right after. Could be seen as distancing.

Wisp ended the day off-wagon, voting for Marshmallow Marshall.

Arrow publicly said they disapprove of a day 1 elim. Stellaria told Arrow it was normal around here. This could make Wisp look slightly worse but it's a weak argument.

Ikarus and Stellaria were both on the day 1 elim Banana train, but for seemingly different reasons. Either way, Stellaria joined the wagon 2nd.

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

ikm sorry i feel sick im hoping this makes sense

anwyays night 1, martin ends up dying

to this point i still have absolutely no idea why he died over anyone else

i proposed that it could be because of his softing post-death mechanics. I was told that that would be a bad reason to kill Martin because they'd then just activate. that probably makes me look bad because I'm awful at reading the thread lol

but it's possible scum saw Dark Magician's claim to be able to bring in posts from the dead chat and thought to kill him? I dunno how often post death mech is or what form it usually takes but perhaps they thought it'd come in the form of some confirmation on someone, and figured Dark Magician would lie about it?

Eh that doesn't make sense because Powerofdeath claimed mediumizer.

Maybe they were expecting a thunderdome?

I feel like I'm reaching here trying to explain why Martin died

23. ISO #2473

day 2 kuti is the wagon, i honestly dont evne remember day 2

kuti lied about being present giver for some reason and i think kuti was purposefully trying to spread chaos with banana on day 1, and their refusal to play made it easy for everyone to wagon

MM seemed t o be the main questioner of it but since he's dead town, idk

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

28. ISO #2478

29. ISO #2479

30. ISO #2480

31. ISO #2481

32. ISO #2482

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

37. ISO #2487

okay so powerofdeath, that one's weird, why he died is probably just to kill off the dead chat from participating in game, and im thinking that probably because dark magician just flipped, so dead chat cn't

wait

who the fuck got the mediumizer on the night that powerofdeath died????

38. ISO #2488

39. ISO #2489

40. ISO #2490

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

43. ISO #2493

44. ISO #2494

45. ISO #2495

46. ISO #2496

47. ISO #2497

48. ISO #2498

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500

im just gonna go out of my way to say this.

I've been busy so I haven't really been able to comment or explain myself about the things you guys were concerned about.

But the fact that Stellaria just voted me after all those posts, just outted him(or herself? sorry stellaria) as wolf.

Forgive my lack of experience, but f3 must be very careful when voting to avoid bad hammer.

Stellaria went against that and represented their thought process in a way to 'acknowledge' Wiisp as soon as wiisp concluded it was about me.

Wiisp on the other hand, I could see the conflict about both me and stellaria despite wanting to be the one to vote first to either lose or win as well as start a thunderdome, hasn't done exactly that.

I feel this is pretty revealing about Stellaria wanting to sway Wiisp into deciding to hammer me.

I don't think T!Stellaria would be so hasty about it.

On top of all these, as I explained earlier in the day, MM dying last night in w!Wiisp world makes less sense than the w!stellaria world. I thought it was weird that Stellaria was the first to bring up 'why' MM died.