User Tag List

Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 3149
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

Re: S-FM The Coldest War

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Like honestly Distorted should be instantly lynched for what he’s doing right rivht now. I was the ONLY cover for both of the TPR roles and these morons decided that we needed to lynch one of the TPR claims.
    Originally Same Opinion Here But....

He Is Currently Not In My Targetting Sights So.....

GIVE HIM MORE TIME SO I CAN EXPOSE HIM LIKE I DID PREVIOUS GAME!(then got lynched....)
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #1004

Like I swear I can’t deal with Distorted sometimes.

Why don’t you read the game and figure out when I stopped pushing him? It was at the same point in the game where you forced everyone to rolecall and had everyone’s roles revealed. I also said multiple times Spruance wasn’t being lynched.

And no, mafia didn’t know who the TPR was because I could have easily been TPR too. If Spruance had claimed citizen I had an entire plan outlined on why he wasn’t TPR and why I was. But the kid can’t thibk about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

Like I swear I can’t deal with Distorted sometimes.

Why don’t you read the game and figure out when I stopped pushing him? It was at the same point in the game where you forced everyone to rolecall and had everyone’s roles revealed. I also said multiple times Spruance wasn’t being lynched.

And no, mafia didn’t know who the TPR was because I could have easily been TPR too. If Spruance had claimed citizen I had an entire plan outlined on why he wasn’t TPR and why I was. But the kid can’t thibk about anything.
    My TPR role is literally useless so idc about it.

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

Distorted
    Voss
    Yukitaka Oni
    Efekannn02
    Nawa
    Blinkskater.

4/6 of them are evil.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #1009

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    On the bright side I trust you a bit more now
    You should have claimed citizen. You think scum would claim TPR and put themselves in a 1v1v1 competition?

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    All I can do is ask people to post messages and last night I couldn't even do that lmao
    Ew, you’re THAT role?

Good use of TPR.

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    How many claims werrthere on tpr
    3 including the confirmed role.

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

Spruance stop voting RLVG. Blinkskater stop voting RLVG.

21. ISO #1021

There are overall 4 tprs, where is 4th?
    Dead.

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

Distorted
    Voss
    Yukitaka Oni
    Efekannn02
    Nawa
    Blinkskater.

4/6 of them are evil.
    3 of these people are mafia. 1 of them is neutral. If we can confirm two people likely to be Town or any group of people likely to be scum, we are golden.

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

*face palm*

You were already voting me. And I’m not TPR. Can you people fucking was?

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

*face palm*

You were already voting me. And I’m not TPR. Can you people fucking was?
    Read*

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

So we had a useless afk TPR, and RLVG probably faked his claim. Lovely.

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

Like do you people even pay attention to your votes? This is the second time someone has voted me twice.

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

U deserve 4 votes for being a nssa astronaut sent right into sun
    You afk’d as a TPR. You don’t deserve to comment.

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

Why is unknown out of race?i
    Because I’m not scum lol.

46. ISO #1046

I had reasons. You dun deserve to jufe
    Can I hear them?

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050

RLVG
    Voss
    Distorted
    Blinkskater
    Yuki
    Efekannn02