S-FM 212: Paired Mafia - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM 212: Paired Mafia

Only time for a quick post. But oy, how is Titus only at L-4? Could someone who's townreading her please tell me how you still have this opinion after the blatant discrediting attempt in #175?

@MiniZed , @Yukitaka Oni , @PLZLEAVEDUCKK , @Orpz , @Frog , @SuperJack , @ThePrince ,

VOTE. SOMEONE.

If you're not voting because you somehow insist on giving a townread on Titus, at least say why and offer up one of the other four. We ARE NOT going to win this game by never voting, and leaving a day with no-lynch greatly increases risk that Mafia will just kill off a day before we have a chance to do anything about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'll be more active after work

-vote PLZLEAVEDUCKK

Too nice to be town. ;)
    I don't expect Duck to be Mafia again, his play style is not the same
    But I prefer to vote Eggy over Titus for balance vote reasons

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    I don't expect Duck to be Mafia again, his play style is not the same
    But I prefer to vote Eggy over Titus for balance vote reasons
    -vote MiniZed

But I believe Mini vs Eggy is more interesting

v)o.o)^

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

-vote MiniZed

But I believe Mini vs Eggy is more interesting
    How did you reach this conclusion?

What does Mini vs Eggy mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    I have bias towards MiniZed ^.^
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

I'll be back later.

Still need to finish the unknown ISO, but from what I have seen there are things I like, and things I do not like. None of what I did not like triggered a scum read for me. I have a very consistent read on him, this feels similar to my town read on him in mafia wars ii.

Eggy is town? if you can even give a town read off the little I have seen from him. Him thinking I was town or jester is interesting. I think this a town/mafia slip since a neutral should know their own role or counter role. I don't think hes the type of player that would fuck around with that. Him reading me different once learning jester is not a possibility is why I say he leans town because it shows he had to reevaluate on me after learning I could not be a jester, and that leans town.

Titus - is probably the correct lynch, I really do not know what is going on with her this game. I still don't seem scum motivation in her play, but the constant misreps and poor interpretation starting from post 1?? is extremely odd and not helping town.

Yuki - potential breadcrumb at the start, which I am over, but he continues to post his similar stuff. He quoted all of mattzeds posts to make a 2 line post. Main reason my vote is on him is because he said I am not mafia this game because my playstyle is different. Breadcrumbs neutral at the start, now implies I am town because I am not mafia, it appears he is ignoring I could be neutral which tells me he is actually the neutral, but possibly not the cult one.

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Only time for a quick post. But oy, how is Titus only at L-4? Could someone who's townreading her please tell me how you still have this opinion after the blatant discrediting attempt in #175?

@MiniZed , @Yukitaka Oni , @PLZLEAVEDUCKK , @Orpz , @Frog , @SuperJack , @ThePrince ,

VOTE. SOMEONE.

If you're not voting because you somehow insist on giving a townread on Titus, at least say why and offer up one of the other four. We ARE NOT going to win this game by never voting, and leaving a day with no-lynch greatly increases risk that Mafia will just kill off a day before we have a chance to do anything about it.
    Chill Matt, I already pick one

v)o.o)^

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

I can guess group 1 more easily than group 2. Due to 25% instead of 20% in group 2
    I think this is genuine, and I have read/seen the same neutral softclaim that unknown saw in yuki's last post

eggy- town x
    unknown - town x
    duck - i have crumbed my role earlier for later town x
    titus - mafia?
    yuki - neutral

Group 2 I don't even know where to begin with

mattzed - sigh probably town, seems to be more combative which I would not expect out of him as scum
    orpz - his posting style is cancer, his points werent awful I guess....
    superjack - Usually only scum reads me when hes scum. I think hes probably the neutral
    frog - he was drunk, but his buddying of me screams mafia
    who the fuck is left? Someone else is in group 2 and I don't know who so they can be town for now oh and I guess that makes orpz town, fuck.

I will give will reads on these players when I have time. No banerino for weak readwallerinos plz

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

I am going to the gym

Yuki why do you think titus is a better lynch than you.

If you don't think either of you are a good lynch why should people be voting me eggy or unknown.

I don't really think the neutrals are a threat in this game. Agent, consigliere, and Consort what we should be going for today.

Yes I am aware I am voting for my neutral read and that my thought does not match my action.

Superjack the rule is if you are going to vote me you have to put, I still love you at the end. Therefore I demand you unvote and revote me with that, thanks.

25. ISO #225

Get serious Duck, the host forced us to lynch group 1 and we only have 8 hours left. I don't care whoever told ya some stupid shitty thing, if it's a lie, leave it in the last will. Eggy won't show up much like me, doesn't mean he is scummier than me.

v)o.o)^

26. ISO #226

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    I am going to the gym

Yuki why do you think titus is a better lynch than you.

If you don't think either of you are a good lynch why should people be voting me eggy or unknown.

I don't really think the neutrals are a threat in this game. Agent, consigliere, and Consort what we should be going for today.

Yes I am aware I am voting for my neutral read and that my thought does not match my action.

Superjack the rule is if you are going to vote me you have to put, I still love you at the end. Therefore I demand you unvote and revote me with that, thanks.
    Unknown? Lol? Who? Another smurf account again?

v)o.o)^

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

You aren't an easy day 1 read. Your play when you replaced in Overwatch was very strong from the start, and I liked your opening in the last game. It was not until very late day1? and early day 2 where I picked up on you as mafia. I would rather be able to pressure prince and lynch him if he isnt town and be able to assess you tomorrow on a day where I should have a good indication of your alignment.

However if you wish to scrap today, I got a wicked beak attack.
    Lynch because too hard to read day 1? Not a good reason

v)o.o)^

30. ISO #230

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Unknown is MiniZed, the scumfuck.
    Well, unknown play style is so weird this time, lying to gain a reason to vote people. Some dirty play, scum but....yeah, more reason for me to stay my vote

v)o.o)^

31. ISO #231

Hey Duck, the shade is noted, just because the mod wrote the setup awkwardly does not make what I said a misrep.

Glad you're not voting me but cmon man. I never misrep led anyone. Stop sucking and ltr.

Unknown is the only good lynch today.
    shade? I have been saying "I don't see the scum motivation in what she is doing". I will have to recheck but I believe your response to my first post in the game was not about the setup. Every game people try to lynch unknown, and I am forced to defend him. When I am back, unless the second half of my ISO changes my mind, I will not be voting unknown. I don't particularly want to vote you either, but I can't kill from group 2 and I think in order of scum from group 1 it is :
    Yuki
    Titus
    unknown=eggy

32. ISO #232

Get serious Duck, the host forced us to lynch group 1 and we only have 8 hours left. I don't care whoever told ya some stupid shitty thing, if it's a lie, leave it in the last will. Eggy won't show up much like me, doesn't mean he is scummier than me.
    Tell me why you are town and others are not then....

I am serious, but I can only work with what you give me.

33. ISO #233

Unknown is MiniZed, the scumfuck.
    LMAO. The discredit there is real. Have you even looked at Yuki/Eggy?
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

34. ISO #234

Well, unknown play style is so weird this time, lying to gain a reason to vote people. Some dirty play, scum but....yeah, more reason for me to stay my vote
    I don't think I've lied this game. Show me where I lied though.

How else has my play been scummy?

35. ISO #235

shade? I have been saying "I don't see the scum motivation in what she is doing". I will have to recheck but I believe your response to my first post in the game was not about the setup. Every game people try to lynch unknown, and I am forced to defend him. When I am back, unless the second half of my ISO changes my mind, I will not be voting unknown. I don't particularly want to vote you either, but I can't kill from group 2 and I think in order of scum from group 1 it is :
    Yuki
    Titus
    unknown=eggy
    Dude what in the Fk? Unknown play 2 account?

v)o.o)^

36. ISO #236

Quick
    What is day chat compare to night chat?
    Its the same except Mafia can talk any time they want in private.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

37. ISO #237

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrince View Post
    Okay, makes sense.

-I side with Titus concerning Lynch All Liars, in a text based game words and arguments is all we have. MattZed made a good point but that scenario is not common. Is it? It seems to me that for a neutral or town citizen to lie concerning alignment, the only way we can know their lying is after their role has been shown or a cop outs themselves and says their lying. The former does not matter and the latter is highly unlikely since a cop is not doing that.
    Fascinating...
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Hey Yuki. Name two people who are mafia =) in this game ^^ and then tell me why.
    Not Yuki but I'd just like to remind you that there will be tension between us as I'm pretty sure you're scum but have nothing solid to back it up with yet.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

4 hours to go....

I am straight up putting eggy off the table.

If people want to lynch unknown, i will do what I can to prevent it unless you want to actually do something convincing otherwise

I want to lynch within yuki/titus, with a huge huge emphasis on yuki. I think there is a greater chance yuki is a hit and eggy is just afk scum where titus is mistaken confused town. Would rather that be sorted out day 2 or 3 and go for a more likely hit.

And im an option of course.

44. ISO #244

4 hours to go....

If people want to lynch unknown, i will do what I can to prevent it unless you want to actually do something convincing otherwise

I want to lynch within yuki/titus, with a huge huge emphasis on yuki. I think there is a greater chance yuki is a hit and eggy is just afk scum where titus is mistaken confused town. Would rather that be sorted out day 2 or 3 and go for a more likely hit.

Yuki did nothing wrong. Explain to me again why Eggy shouldn't be swinging from a rope at day's end?

45. ISO #245

4 hours to go....

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Yuki did nothing wrong. Explain to me again why Eggy shouldn't be swinging from a rope at day's end?
    Duck believe someone calling me out a survivor, which I didn't even mention a single thing about my role. If follow the logic lynch the lair, I don't know which one to pick day 2, the lair or the one who believe the lair for the sheep vote excuse

v)o.o)^

46. ISO #246

Duck believe someone calling me out a survivor, which I didn't even mention a single thing about my role. If follow the logic lynch the lair, I don't know which one to pick day 2, the lair or the one who believe the lair for the sheep vote excuse
    Interesting...While I disagree with Lynch All Liars, having someone project a specific role on you on Day 1 is quite weird.

47. ISO #247

This is annoying. If you are referring to me, quote where I called you SURVIVOR.

48. ISO #248

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why is Yuki not at all suspicious to you.

Why is Eggy more suspicious?

49. ISO #249

about to shower and then catch up in my games before i start doing more homework!!

If anyone has questions fire away.
    I fk my homework just to play this shitty game here

v)o.o)^

50. ISO #250