S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Gonna pause for now due to just having read like 300 posts lol.

Here is where I currently stand. Alot of the middle is just null completely from like unknown to efekann02, huey to DS is town, skip i dont remember shit from, yagami ive been going back and forth on so probably like true neutral there. Rest can be my d1 POE pending thoughts changing upon further catchups

Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,rumox,SkipDay,Light_Ya gami,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Clank,Efekannn02, HueyTheLong,Frinckles,Magoroth,blinkskater,DS,

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    an if you played on this site in 2016, you would know it works
    I remember us having this back and forth sorta idealogical difference in champs when we played so im honestly not really worried about pursuing that specific line but good note regardless. Who are you currently reading as scum?

3. ISO #853

My take is MM lives today.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I like rumox more after reading.

I think MM's assessment of rumox is a level 0 read, he's taking it at face value when he shouldn't be.

Welcome to my towncore for now.

I also dont think efe would come in so hostile if he were scum either, welcome to my towncore aswell.

Right now: blinks early meta day 1 towncore:
    Blink
    Mag
    Yagami
    MM
    Rumox
    Efe

POE: everyone else.
    I don't find that weird coming from MM, it's normal MM behavior IMO, whether he's actually toen or scum or not yet i'm not sold but i'm leaning more town.

MM knows stealths a good player, and it feels genuine MM paranoia when it doesnt need to be type of thing.

MM is also the type of player who becomes almost transparent day 2 or 3 as far as alignment goes. And is NEVER in any case a good day one lynch. If you nail him as scum day 1, OK you use that to weed out his allies. If he's town it's a miss lynch so that isnt good either.
    you scummy swine
    I was wrong when I said that blinkskaters first scum-reading post on MM was his weird comments. That was the 2nd one, followed by MM suggesting the policy lynch on Efekannn02. After saying MM is never a good lynch and how he talks about policy lynching, he changes his gears towards MM.

bro you're moving up so fast on my scum radar if you use the word weird one more time i'm putting you above frinckles
    This was the second time that blinkskater comments on MM being scummy (the weird comments). Notice how blinkskater doesn't consider lynching any of the other people in his town core group EXCEPT for MM, after already being in the spotlight.

Ok you can go straight into the fires of hell I will no longer advocate on your behalf because I no longer believe you're town.

Your content is absolute crap.
    Since when does posting 'crap' comment make you scum? As far as I'm concerned Efekannn and Yagami post more crap than MM does.

I'm not going to go on and on about blinkskater being scum because people are selling themselves on buying his "town meta" and not considering the fact that hes playing based on opportunity.

I'm not a fan of rumox lynch, so I will be stuck sitting on blinkskater and seeing if anything changes.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #854

I don't find that weird coming from MM, it's normal MM behavior IMO, whether he's actually toen or scum or not yet i'm not sold but i'm leaning more town.

MM knows stealths a good player, and it feels genuine MM paranoia when it doesnt need to be type of thing.

MM is also the type of player who becomes almost transparent day 2 or 3 as far as alignment goes. And is NEVER in any case a good day one lynch. If you nail him as scum day 1, OK you use that to weed out his allies. If he's town it's a miss lynch so that isnt good either.

My take is MM lives today.
    This one didn't save. Deleted the top part of it accidentally when quoting
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #855

Read over blinks posts and you can easily see how he shifts his attention from saying MM is never a good D1 lynch to deciding he's the BEST lynch.

I understand it's over a period of time, but it's the way that's it's done is what actually makes it scummy.

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Read over blinks posts and you can easily see how he shifts his attention from saying MM is never a good D1 lynch to deciding he's the BEST lynch.

I understand it's over a period of time, but it's the way that's it's done is what actually makes it scummy.
    Do you think it's scum v scum or scum v town?

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Do you think it's scum v scum or scum v town?
    I think you or MM could be scum with blinkskater. I also question why Efe says MM is scum but refuses to vote him??

I had a longer post answering this but the site going down and losing it made me tired and it’s 3am, so I’m going to sleep. Will hopefully be back for EOD.

8. ISO #858

I wont be here for much longer, 5hrs at most then I will be asleep until eod. I MIGHT be awake for it. No one is online to talk to me so I just leave this.

Let's try to shift the spotlight on other people? I feel as tho, ignoring faction alignments all together myself, unknown, blink, sb, frinckles, DS, Magoroth and MM are the only ones putting in effort to figure shit out. Everyone else is coasting.

Huey made one decent post then vanished.
    Mesk called me out and pushed Frinckles for pushing Blink and is coasting.
    Huey made one decent post (disagree with his outcome obviously) then vanished.
    Light is just straight up coasting and dribble posting. Has never explained his reads. Was hesitant to even accuse anyone of being scummy for ages. Just look at this post. Doesn't that seem like scum scared to fling some dirt in case he gets some in retaliation?
    Crank seems to be new. I'd laugh if we just give him a free pass till end of game. The guy hasn't even voted yet lol. Don't care for this slot right now.
    The fact that Efekannn has the power of voting in a forum game reminds me that democracy isn't perfect.

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Your tone shifted in a matter of 3 posts. Look Blink, you say I'm discrediting you 1,000,000 times and you'd be right. I am. Your rhetoric and reasoning is weak and non-genuine. You're strong-arming your way towards a scum victory and it's clear. You claimed arrogance at the beginning of the game, that your meta reads are infallible and then you slowly push players like Unknown and Stealthbomber up your list over the course of 24 hours. Players who you at one point had a strong town read on, though suddenly you misjudged? Players who you use words like 'pure' on just to appeal to them until they call out your bullshit and now they're scum. When they slowly begin flipping green, you'll go to the middling pack, players like Huey, Mesk, DS, Light etc.

Why?

You've buddied at least four people this game based off of meta and had zero interaction with them after the fact. I'll assume some of them simply don't want anything to do with you until D2, that's fine. If they don't want to ask the important questions, I will.

Why would you try instating your own voting policy, then basically continue to do it afterwards?

A plan failed; One we both know wasn't feasible to begin with. Will you call this game non-Mafia when you lose because of the voting system?

So you recoil, stop the debate. Let the shitposting begin, it's easier to buddy that way afterall.

Suddenly you drop this gambit of a post, inviting death to one of us.

Start reciting that your intentions are pure, another emotion heart-tug. Okay.

But see, here's the kicker -- and we can ignore that I'm Frinckles for a moment.

You talked the entire time about your meta reads, strong-arming everyone and responding with defensive nonsensical words like discrediting' 'painting' etc,. whenever push comes to shove.

And now suddenly, you say the magic word. Actress!
    Oh my word, an Actress? God forbid.

Who the fuck said there was an Actress? Look, yes you're confirmed scum in my eyes.. ..But in what world was that not the most colossal slip I've ever heard.

We don't even know how many of each TPR we have, but suddenly -- you've narrowed down this hypothesis that there is in fact an Actress in this save and that I am that Actress.

Really? Serious problems? Like what? ...Confrontation? Debate? Skepticism? Rationality?

Tell you what, I'll move Mesk514 down a notch for you; I mostly wanted her attention and she's playing now -- but lemme finish.

So, Actress is suddenly apart of the picture and then we get this:

This -- by the way, is not how Actress works at all.

Actress does not take a role from a Graveyard. They appear as one when they die. You ACTUALLY decided to switch your rhetoric over to mechanics and you didn't even read the roles list. A sloppy slip.

No no no no ! You aren't getting off the hook that easily either.

..Why? What kind of role or even player would advocate for their own death so aggressively? This is the most classic example of emotional appeal. What else do any of us have to give other than death?

So, you don't kill him cause that's gamethrowing and he isn't even close to being lynched!.. So logically: You kill me, the Actress right? And when I flip town and it's a mechanical fact that I'm town, Blink gets lynched next ..right? After being able to spend your night action to appear town, right. Fun fact, an actress taking a gambit on her own death wouldn't be a gamethrow: It's literally the most important part of the role.

So Blink, you've convinced me to bring you up to #1 in my book. Grats. There was a slight notion that you may have been town when we first started talking about your unique ThunderNote voting system. And yeah -- I really did find MM scummier than you but if you're going to slip that badly, I think bringing the rope around your neck earlier is justified (especially given this context.)

Just to put it perspective one last time..

So not only have are you suggesting I'm Mafia, but you're also pin-pointing me as 1 of 5 possible roles out of nowhere.

Blink where did you get the knowledge that there was:

-An Actress
    (And to have that knowledge)
    -Some sort of pre-game/night 0 chat for Mafia.

?

If any of that information was given somewhere in this thread by Naz, please cite it and I'll retract the latter statements.

I cannot wait for your response and others are free to chime in.
    this is also true... kek
    when it comes to gut reads, I think frinckles gives off more of a "I dont give a fuck" attitude than blink. that usually doesn't come from mafia.
    so I guess

blinkskater, mesk514, marshmallow marshall

11. ISO #861
    Ganelon

trying to make someone look scummy in my eyes is "pushing them". you paint them to see how they react. at the time few people had joined in on the discussion so I pushed blinkskater.

FM does not allow me to properly pressure someone because there is no trial phase. so I have to resort to what I have, and thats what I had at the time

12. ISO #862
    Ganelon

so I think heres where we stand:

-blink mentioned the actress role, hasn't really been scumhunting much
    -blinks been buddying people
    -blinks interaction with MM felt really weird and I kinda got the feeling that it was planned - I do think MM is more likely to be town than blink, but I also feel like it's really likely for the both of them to be scum.
    -I like Frinckles this game, they are my townread
    -I am unsure whether to like rumox or not. it's easy to scum read someone for acting like someone else did in a previous game and then say "well he was acting like that not my fault" when they flip green. its even easier to call for policy lynches on people; when you do things like that they feel pure, but since they're being aimed at me I do not like them (kek).
    n2, rumox might potentially be scum with blinkskater if he's scum (I do think they're either both mafia, or one is town and the other mafia; its also possible they're both town, though I do not think its possible for rumox to be scum if blink isn't, at least yet)
    I think I'm leaning towards a town rumox this game though I am not sure.

as I said I do not like MM this game.

I like Huey I think, townread

frinckles makes some valid points about stuff
    efe's interactions with blinkskater are really weird -> I wonder if he's acting like town efe.
    if he is, I propose we Lynch blink->mm->efe, and maybe mesk, or maybe not.
    or maybe, blink->mm->efe->rumox

I think MM/blink's spew today could solidify efe's alignment one way or another

13. ISO #863
    Ganelon

rumox, you prolly haven't played with efe that much, but I feel like the efe you knew isn't really the same efe we're playing this game with.

I do also feel frustrated with efe at times, but he rarely ever mislynches people. usually his reads are spot on, even if he rarely contributes much...

14. ISO #864
    Ganelon

my cvote's all over the place, gimme a sec

blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,Efekannn02,Mesk514

-vote blinkskater

15. ISO #865
    Ganelon

praise mikevipe for the website finally decided to upload my post

16. ISO #866
    Ganelon

also that wallpost was supposed to read "at least not yet".

17. ISO #867
    Ganelon

hmmm
    I find DS' stance on things interesting
    so DS prefers skipping the day to lynching her/his town reads. I can respect that. I think we should do that more often in FM.

18. ISO #868
    Ganelon

also I believe there was someone who did not have themselves as their own highest townread... I do not like that person at all lmfao, who was it

19. ISO #869
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    trying to make someone look scummy in my eyes is "pushing them". you paint them to see how they react. at the time few people had joined in on the discussion so I pushed blinkskater.

FM does not allow me to properly pressure someone because there is no trial phase. so I have to resort to what I have, and thats what I had at the time
    in the mod, I would usually "random" a player on d2 and put them up for their role/lw (or just to see what they have to say). just to get things started. town thrives off of information.

20. ISO #870

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I wont be here for much longer, 5hrs at most then I will be asleep until eod. I MIGHT be awake for it. No one is online to talk to me so I just leave this.

Let's try to shift the spotlight on other people? I feel as tho, ignoring faction alignments all together myself, unknown, blink, sb, frinckles, DS, Magoroth and MM are the only ones putting in effort to figure shit out. Everyone else is coasting.

Huey made one decent post then vanished.
    Mesk called me out and pushed Frinckles for pushing Blink and is coasting.
    Huey made one decent post (disagree with his outcome obviously) then vanished.
    Light is just straight up coasting and dribble posting. Has never explained his reads. Was hesitant to even accuse anyone of being scummy for ages. Just look at this post. Doesn't that seem like scum scared to fling some dirt in case he gets some in retaliation?
    Crank seems to be new. I'd laugh if we just give him a free pass till end of game. The guy hasn't even voted yet lol. Don't care for this slot right now.
    The fact that Efekannn has the power of voting in a forum game reminds me that democracy isn't perfect.
    That one really hurt...

Actually Not Screw You Your Sense Of Democracy Sucks Because You Are Endorsing Unequal Rights For Everyone
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #871

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    can someone who is actually reading my thoughts on all this (i doubt there are many) give me on a scale of 1-10 rating how good blink is at mafia? I want to know if I should just be ignoring base level shit like this or not

Logically it would be a 9.5/10

If you ask me however its a 8.3/10
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #872

I think you or MM could be scum with blinkskater. I also question why Efe says MM is scum but refuses to vote him??

I had a longer post answering this but the site going down and losing it made me tired and it’s 3am, so I’m going to sleep. Will hopefully be back for EOD.
    I want to lynch you too

AND IF I GET ONE MORE DISCORD MESSAGE FROM THAT ONE ANNOYING PERSON I'LL FREAKING RAG... wait where am I?

Oh Right I Want To Godammit.... Wait Let Me Block Him brb

Done

Anyway Where Were I? Oh Right I Wanted To Say That I Wanted To Lynch You Aswell
    But After MM Is Dead Because Even Though I Refuse To Lynch Him Doesnt Mean I Still Want Him To Die

My Lynchlist Priority Right Now Is From Up To Bottom:
    Efekannn02
    Distorted(Cant Vote Him Due To Something I Said Earlier At Day 1)
    Rumox
    Marshmallow Marshall(I Refuse To Vote Him Though Even Though He Is Obviously Playing Scummy Af)
    Unknown42069
    HueyTheShort
    Stealthbomber
    Rachyl
    Frinckles

People I Want To Have Dead But Am Pretty Neutral About:
    Blinkskater(Due To The Buddyment Agreement)
    Clank
    Maybe DS Too Idk Tbh

People I Dont Want Them To Die(Out Of Order):
    Light Yagami
    MeskTheBest
    Magoroth
    Maybe DS Too I Really DK And DC Tbh But I Feel Generous Today

I Hope I Didnt Forget A Loser
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #873

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I want to lynch you too

AND IF I GET ONE MORE DISCORD MESSAGE FROM THAT ONE ANNOYING PERSON I'LL FREAKING RAG... wait where am I?

Oh Right I Want To Godammit.... Wait Let Me Block Him brb

Done

Anyway Where Were I? Oh Right I Wanted To Say That I Wanted To Lynch You Aswell
    But After MM Is Dead Because Even Though I Refuse To Lynch Him Doesnt Mean I Still Want Him To Die

My Lynchlist Priority Right Now Is From Up To Bottom:
    Efekannn02
    Distorted(Cant Vote Him Due To Something I Said Earlier At Day 1)
    Rumox
    Marshmallow Marshall(I Refuse To Vote Him Though Even Though He Is Obviously Playing Scummy Af)
    Unknown42069
    HueyTheShort
    Stealthbomber
    Rachyl
    Frinckles

People I Want To Have Dead But Am Pretty Neutral About:
    Blinkskater(Due To The Buddyment Agreement)
    Clank
    Maybe DS Too Idk Tbh

People I Dont Want Them To Die(Out Of Order):
    Light Yagami
    MeskTheBest
    Magoroth
    Maybe DS Too I Really DK And DC Tbh But I Feel Generous Today

I Hope I Didnt Forget A Loser
    Btw This Is Not My Readlist Im Not Dumb To Make A Readlist When I Can Make A Lynchlist
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    holy shit bruh the actress shit is in the fucking op even i know that
    Isn't it a Actress OR a Framer, they aren't the same role..
    Distorted,Efekannn02,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,bli nkskater,Unknown1234,HueyTheLong,Stealthbomber16,R achyl,Frinckles,SkipDay,Hybrid,DS,Clank,Magoroth,L ight_Yagami,Mesk514,Theodore Roosevelt
    We cannot lynch Theodore Roosevelt under any circumstances.

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877
    Ganelon

Distorted,Efekannn02,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,bli nkskater,Unknown1234,HueyTheLong,Stealthbomber16,R achyl,Frinckles,SkipDay,Hybrid,DS,Clank,Magoroth,L ight_Yagami,Mesk514,Theodore Roosevelt
    You want to Lynch yourself...?

28. ISO #878
    Ganelon

I like Unknown a lot after a reread. He and I seem to have a similor stance on things

29. ISO #879
    Ganelon

I like Unknown a lot after a reread. He and I seem to have a similar stance on things

30. ISO #880
    Ganelon

Kek ignore that double post, site fucked up

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882
    Ganelon

Very funny

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

I dont know where people get this idea I pushed frinckles for pushing blink for pushing mm. I put a vote on frinckles solely for the fact he had me next to mm (who is always scum trash) while I'm clearly a citizen. So. Please stop saying my vote has anything to do with blink. And dont call anything I do a push because it's not a push. I dont do any pushing day 1 unless necessary. Theres enough able bodied men here.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

40. ISO #890

I dont know where people get this idea I pushed frinckles for pushing blink for pushing mm. I put a vote on frinckles solely for the fact he had me next to mm (who is always scum trash) while I'm clearly a citizen. So. Please stop saying my vote has anything to do with blink. And dont call anything I do a push because it's not a push. I dont do any pushing day 1 unless necessary. Theres enough able bodied men here.
    Do you plan on outting reads today?

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895
    Ganelon

Stop memeing me pls

46. ISO #896

Ok folk, so i am here and i am going to over the course of the next couple hours (given we only have 5 hours left) Put together a very very large post in which i Iso each player from least posts to most posts in an attempt to formulate a set of reads. Now if i dont finish then i will save the post for tomorrow, hopefully i can complete such in the next few hours. Ill see yall soon.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

47. ISO #897
    Ganelon

Speaking of which I probably will be here at EoD

48. ISO #898

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Ok folk, so i am here and i am going to over the course of the next couple hours (given we only have 5 hours left) Put together a very very large post in which i Iso each player from least posts to most posts in an attempt to formulate a set of reads. Now if i dont finish then i will save the post for tomorrow, hopefully i can complete such in the next few hours. Ill see yall soon.
    And An A Typical Scum Play Right Here Folks..

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    can you just make multiple medium sized posts?

and interact?