S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    lets not try to out our lurker.
    If he's the town one he can always get night immunity, if he's the scum one he can burn in hell. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    How am I contradicting myself? Were I contradicting myself Mm would have picked up pretty fast on that ^^. I do not like you scumpainting me this early, fits your scum meta.
    -vote Distorted
    I, however, somewhat agree with that. So x.x I don't want to blindly trust him either
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If he's the town one he can always get night immunity, if he's the scum one he can burn in hell. ^^
    he cant get night immunity N1.

Town Lurker: When you have the least amount of post by the end of the day(must post at least once and cannot be tied with another player for least amount of post) you will become confirmed town and also become immune the next night. One time use. If you have the most amount of posts, you will suicide.

@naz If the Lurker has least posts is he revealed immediately EoD and becomes immune that night? or is he revealed the next day and immune that night instead?

4. ISO #254

he cant get night immunity N1.

Town Lurker: When you have the least amount of post by the end of the day(must post at least once and cannot be tied with another player for least amount of post) you will become confirmed town and also become immune the next night. One time use. If you have the most amount of posts, you will suicide.

@naz If the Lurker has least posts is he revealed immediately EoD and becomes immune that night? or is he revealed the next day and immune that night instead?
    I feel like this is really important to get answered before we start pushing at low posters.

5. ISO #255

I'll be talking to you about this later today; I have very little time right now. See you in about 4 hours, give or take an hour.
    ... that fits your scum meta though: vanish when you get pressured harder.... wouldn't have been hard to answer it shortly...

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Anyone who wants to be last in the post count is scum
    -vote superjack
    No. Town lurker exists, you know. And being low in the post count lowers the kill pool of the Mafia.

7. ISO #257

Distorted's suspicious!
    I really, really don't like your buddying me and 'laying everything' in front of me. I don't like that all and frankly it's fishy. You will be my go-to Lynch tomorrow!
    Where the fuck did he buddy you? Quotes pls?

8. ISO #258
    Ganelon

No. Town lurker exists, you know. And being low in the post count lowers the kill pool of the Mafia.
    That it does ^^

9. ISO #259
    Ganelon

Where the fuck did he buddy you? Quotes pls?
    he didn't buddy me, I was retarded yesterday, apparently. lol. just ignore what I said, I thought I had said something else yesterday but apparently I didn't... idk what I was thinking of, probably nothing.

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262
    Ganelon

he didn't buddy me, I was retarded yesterday, apparently. lol. just ignore what I said, I thought I had said something else yesterday but apparently I didn't... idk what I was thinking of, probably nothing.
    My stance is what I've said in my latest posts, that being that I am not really scum reading anyone at the moment because there's barely been any interaction. I don't think we have more than 100 posts - nobody's scum slipped thus far, in my view.

13. ISO #263

well with 8 players its 2 mislynches gg. I don't think the Mafia will care too much to get a lurker because I don't think it will make differnece.

1 mis lynch + 1 kill = 2v4, 1 mis lynch + 1 kill = gg. doesn't need a second kill.

This is where im getting tied up. I'm trying to decide whether lynching is a good idea or not. Because if we DONT lynch, then 1 person dies tongiht, 2v5 then we have no idea if theres a lurker or not who got lowest post count - meaning we could do 1 lynch and lose. We would only feel comfortable lynching the lowest poster, which would then (if it wasnt lurker) put us at 2v3. This save is another merciless save...very little wiggle room.

so there is a good chance mafia is completely scrapping the idea of trying to get a low post and relying on us doing 2 mis-lynches. If we go with the lynching lowest poster we just gave mafia an incredible wifom for the game if that's the case.
    Yeah I think we should not care much about the low posters lol. Mafia will try to get in top posters to get a bigger kill pool.

14. ISO #264
    Ganelon

and btw - if you want to see what passive buddying looks like =P lol

Just had to bring this up since you mentioned 'buddying'.
    lmao true enough. I guess town points to you for this

15. ISO #265

You're Schrödinger's scum atm you are both scummy with all of your bullshit, and towny with the feeling of you being a lost townie + noone defended you when I baited for it. So I would like to refocus on my scum read now: @blinkskater .

16. ISO #266
    Ganelon

17. ISO #267

You're Schrödinger's scum atm you are both scummy with all of your bullshit, and towny with the feeling of you being a lost townie + noone defended you when I baited for it. So I would like to refocus on my scum read now: @blinkskater .
    tbh I think we should focus on blink tomorrow more - let the low posters do their thing today.

18. ISO #268

My stance is what I've said in my latest posts, that being that I am not really scum reading anyone at the moment because there's barely been any interaction. I don't think we have more than 100 posts - nobody's scum slipped thus far, in my view.
    We have exactly 266, 267 with the post I'm writing... But ok lol

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270
    Ganelon

You're Schrödinger's scum atm you are both scummy with all of your bullshit, and towny with the feeling of you being a lost townie + noone defended you when I baited for it. So I would like to refocus on my scum read now: @blinkskater.
    Welp. I guess I shouldn't have signed up for this game, make it two people who called me as scum for being retarded even though I'm town.

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

tbh I think we should focus on blink tomorrow more - let the low posters do their thing today.
    STOP DEFENDING YOUR SKWIRL MATE, CORRUPTED SCUM!

23. ISO #273
    Ganelon

We have exactly 266, 267 with the post I'm writing... But ok lol
    Yep. Clearly I am in no condition to play. If this continues into Day 2 I will ask for a replace @Marshmallow Marshall @Distorted

24. ISO #274

Welp. I guess I shouldn't have signed up for this game, make it two people who called me as scum for being retarded even though I'm town.
    Naw it's all good :P

25. ISO #275

don't let pressure break you, it is part of forum mafia...well it is actually the centerfold of forum mafia. we pressure people to see if they crack or not.

26. ISO #276

Yep. Clearly I am in no condition to play. If this continues into Day 2 I will ask for a replace @Marshmallow Marshall @Distorted
    dude its just being pressure lol this is how we get reads, we watch EVERYONES interactions while this happens. just because you get put in the middle for a bit doesn't mean its with these intents to lynch.

27. ISO #277

Hey, I'm the sick guy who can barely think correctly atm... STAY WITH USSSSS

*star-spangled banner starts playing*

28. ISO #278
    Ganelon

don't let pressure break you, it is part of forum mafia...well it is actually the centerfold of forum mafia. we pressure people to see if they crack or not.
    It's not pressure - I was retarded, literally. I generally mind pressure but it's not pressure that got me - it's the fact that I posted bullshit. lol even this post makes me feel scummy. I think I'll try and reorient myself for now, I'll try to read through rumox's posts

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

And you're cracking way too much lol, it's not even a scumtell, it's just an IRL breaking...

31. ISO #281

Yeah I think we should not care much about the low posters lol. Mafia will try to get in top posters to get a bigger kill pool.
    Thats twice now that you have defended low posters mafia knows who is who so they will always have a garunteed kill.. You saying they will be in the top posters to make a higher kill pool is retarded i doubt they care who it is in a small setup like this Mm+SJ scum team calling it now!

32. ISO #282

It's not pressure - I was retarded, literally. I generally mind pressure but it's not pressure that got me - it's the fact that I posted bullshit. lol even this post makes me feel scummy. I think I'll try and reorient myself for now, I'll try to read through rumox's posts
    yes - you made a mistake and showed an "easy scapegoat lynch" so we push it to see who decides to jump on the easy lynch with no real reason. that person could even then try to start saying "well if he flips town im now looking at you 2" ect ect - lots of information comes from situations like this.

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Thats twice now that you have defended low posters mafia knows who is who so they will always have a garunteed kill.. You saying they will be in the top posters to make a higher kill pool is retarded i doubt they care who it is in a small setup like this Mm+SJ scum team calling it now!
    did you even see when I pressured SJ?

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

yes - you made a mistake and showed an "easy scapegoat lynch" so we push it to see who decides to jump on the easy lynch with no real reason. that person could even then try to start saying "well if he flips town im now looking at you 2" ect ect - lots of information comes from situations like this.
    Exactly: on D2/D3, we'll look at these events closely.

36. ISO #286

what? lol
    He's just saying "NUUU I'M SO STUPID FOR SAYING BULLSHITTTT" probably just needs sleep lmao

37. ISO #287
    Ganelon

Alright. Let's get something out of the way first. I believe we should not Lynch D1. I also believe that we need to target someone immediately because scum aren't posting. This game is way too silent and calm and I do not like that, we should try to muddy the waters a bit. Blinkskater's a vocal player usually and now he's pretty quiet, I believe you are now a slight scum read for me. For reasons I shall not explain yet I believe rumox is town, and my top town reads are rumox and MM. I trust SJ to some limited extent, and I want to hear more from GoatseCraft.

38. ISO #288

Ay I just realized I'm the 5th top poster of this site LOL and I never post farmed!!

39. ISO #289

Ay I just realized I'm the 5th top poster of this site LOL and I never post farmed!!
    ayy and ur postcount for today think we can safely say your not a lurker of any kind lol

if you were town lurker ur heavily risking suicide
    if your mafia lurker ur risking losing the mafias only night kill

40. ISO #290

Alright. Let's get something out of the way first. I believe we should not Lynch D1. I also believe that we need to target someone immediately because scum aren't posting. This game is way too silent and calm and I do not like that, we should try to muddy the waters a bit. Blinkskater's a vocal player usually and now he's pretty quiet, I believe you are now a slight scum read for me. For reasons I shall not explain yet I believe rumox is town, and my top town reads are rumox and MM. I trust SJ to some limited extent, and I want to hear more from GoatseCraft.
    I trust goatse... metatrust, he's like Efe's retarded form, but crippled. Like, 400% crippled. I think he's just a shit izen lol.
    But you're right: we NEEEEEEEEEEED to get people to talk more. I mean, I was off for a long time and had less than 40 posts to read... not normal.
    Blink is DEFINETLY strange.
    SJ is pulling a SuperJoker atm I expect harder contributions from him later.
    Please tell us why you were townreading rumox that hard, later in the game. I do townread him because of meta and the half-not-caring behavior he has.
    And you... you are... the...

41. ISO #291

ayy and ur postcount for today think we can safely say your not a lurker of any kind lol

if you were town lurker ur heavily risking suicide
    if your mafia lurker ur risking losing the mafias only night kill
    I was seriously hoping for no lurker role xD legit worst role for me

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

This setup is actually super hard for Mafia because they can't kill top posters, who are the ones that make the game move, and usually are strong townreads if they play well. So I think we have a chance, the setup is not THAT merciless.

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

And now I gotta go off for some time, see you laterrrrr

46. ISO #296

I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".
    Omg. Putting that in my signature > my real life.

47. ISO #297
    Ganelon

lol hi there @Voss

48. ISO #298

This setup is actually super hard for Mafia because they can't kill top posters, who are the ones that make the game move, and usually are strong townreads if they play well. So I think we have a chance, the setup is not THAT merciless.
    yeah - I guess it's pretty cut throat for both sides. I remember an earlier post said this game should get exponentially easier as we get to less players. Hell we even get a dude that can 100% confirm himself and then become night immune lol

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300

24 HOURS INTO DAY 1

blinkskater (3 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, SuperJack, GoatseOntheCupboard
    Distorted (1 [L-4]):
    Magoroth
    SuperJack (1 [L-4]):
    blinkskater
    Magoroth (1 [L-4]):
    rumox