1. ISO #1
    Maksim

Deadtown, Population: Us

WHELP.

At least I was just a citizen.

2. ISO #2
    Maksim

Re: Deadtown, Population: Us

I was kinda pumped for this too, pretty sure I got culted last night.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Maksim

Oh damn.

Well I got a rep saying "I am Lenin. You have been chosen to join the Bolsheviks. Type this code word in Day if you accept: Chocolates"

Didn't see it in time unfortunately.

5. ISO #5
    Maksim

Also as a note I saw the Mass Grave before my PM and I was like "Uh oh, Forum Master messed up! I can see dead chat"

Then I noticed I was dead and sadfaced.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7
    Maksim

lul

Hey it aint a bad strat.

Am I the only dead?

8. ISO #8
    Oleg

Dam. The earliest I have ever died before in the previous 7 FM games was night 3

9. ISO #9
    Maksim

Oleg who are you, I'm BBmolla, I thought my identity was fairly obvious but I chose a female as an avatar just to throw people off.

10. ISO #10
    Maksim

Also apparently Maksim is some Russian Pop star, so that made choosing my avatar easy.

11. ISO #11
    Oleg

Oh hi BB. Auckmid here. I was trying to loosely impersonate Jack by starting an argument with Arkadi. While I was finally starting to become decent at FM, the only thing which many people remember me for right now is the, um, unfortunate incident in FM6, so I’ve started to put a little bit of effort changing my writing style to mislead people in me COM identity.

Looks like it’s just going to be the 2 of us for a couple of days. You got any ideas towards getting a dead chat game started?

12. ISO #12
    Oleg

Also, Phille/Oops, can we have the dead chat lynch in which each day we can vote for a player, and that players role is revealed upon a majority vote?

13. ISO #13
    Maksim

Hi Auckmid. I've been meaning to ask, are you the same Auckmid who utterly destroyed me in one of my early newbie games?

14. ISO #14
    Oleg

That's me

15. ISO #15
    Gavril

Every single FM I've been in has seen me dead by the end of Day 2. I am the new Lionel, except all the time. What do you guys think?

16. ISO #16
    Gavril

What do you think of today's events, FM Game Master?

Also, where's my last will? Didn't I send it to you?

17. ISO #17
    Jaroslav

Ah, Gavril, it's quite a loss to town that you've perished.

Ah trains. It has always amazed me how, when a mass of people vote for one person, it influences the indifferent, passive people into voting for that one person just because "everyone else is doing it." Simply amazing what peer pressure can do.

18. ISO #18
    Gavril

I laugh at Juri, who I was planning to heal. She/he was partly responsible for my death.

It's amazing how destructive these trains are.

19. ISO #19
    Jaroslav

I don't understand what Matvei was doing. He was a peasant and he outted the doctor? Was he hoping to get recruited the night right after or something? I don't believe he's Jack. The Germans had good reason to forge his last will. I would have believed he was the disguiser, except it was the anarchist who killed him.

I wonder if the disguiser got a peasant; things just got a whole lot more fun lol, if that were the case. If Lenin recuits him, bam, German victory.

I'm willing to bet either Lenin, Stalin, or the Proletariet recruited the night before was Muso or Ambient. No one else would issue an ultimatum like this and abuse the rep system so much, lol.

20. ISO #20
    Gavril

I do think that Matvei is Jack. Only Jack could mess up his role as a peasant. Sure, he may have taken a bullet for one of the PRs, but he pretty much cancelled that out by getting me lynched with his sheriff claim. Thanks for that, bro.

21. ISO #21
    Gavril

Sure is quiet...

22. ISO #22
    Jaroslav

Lol indeed. Deadtown this time around is ghosttown lol. Where is everybody?

If you do not mind me asking, Gavril, who are you?

23. ISO #23
    Gavril

Ubernox. Alexei is looking for someone who isn't there anymore. You?

24. ISO #24
    Oleg

I've been addicivly playing Skyrim.

First lynch for 2 games in a row in a row is kinda impressive, especialy since you were mafia neither times.

25. ISO #25
    Gavril

Yep. I think Alexei has figured out that I'm dead too.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27
    Jaroslav

Really. Jack is Galina? Rather soft spoken this game then, heh. I thought Galina was Dust.
    I had my suspicions that Matvei was Muso by the way he talked, though I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I guess that clears him from being Lenin or Stalin.

Say Philie, you never PMed me back on how reps worked.

28. ISO #28
    Matvei

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    Matvei is Muso. Jack is Galina.
    Lol yeah oops.

29. ISO #29
    Gavril

Dammit Mat! I know citizens are meant to do their bit for the town before taking the bullet for a power role, but you couldn't have possibly deduced that I was a German :/

30. ISO #30
    Nikita

I always die early. I hate everything. Ok FM8 was a nice exception.

I'm glad I didn't wait to pick a non-town role or else I would've lost instantly. EDIT: Actually no i would've died as a german solder, the way the town is dying off that seems appealing at the moment...

31. ISO #31
    Jaroslav

Wow, I'm assuming our dear Tzar executed Lenin? My my, impressive catch.
    Now... to reveal Larisa's identity.

32. ISO #32
    Sergei

Well, this is the shortest dead chat I've ever seen.

33. ISO #33
    Nikita

Hey host you used "his" when describing my death. At least let me be in character as I die.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35
    Sergei

I just realzied I said done and not don't in my last will.

36. ISO #36
    Larisa

I greatly dislike that you revealed my COM name. Fuck you.

Anyway, my rep 'claims' were not intended to necessarily draw out citizens. You will see at the end of the game. My true intent was to get everyone seperated into three categories.

1) Recieved code and claimed Cit
    2) Recieved code and revealed that they had a code but DO NOT claim Cit.
    3) Recieved code and said nothing.

All the mafia were likely to coordinate and fall into one of these groups. Town power roles would almost unanimously fall into 2, but the smart ones would fall into 3. This provides us with a kill target.

Check priority would go those those people who fall in 1 and recruits would only be people that were previously checked.

Thus, the strategy can be countered, but it was unlikely that town would ever figure out HOW to counter it.

37. ISO #37
    Praskovia

I was Fragos. I tried to make appear myself like CaressMeTenderly.
    Apparently someone with a gun has nade it's promise with Fyodor and shot me that night. Who was the guy that shot me, anyway?

Well, since I'm not busy with FMIX anymore, you can try to sign up for one of S-FM, if you like. My S-FM needs only 3-4 more participants.

Also, dealynch Alexei

38. ISO #38
    Nikita

I can answer that Fragos, my student Ganandorf did.

39. ISO #39
    Jaroslav

Out of sheer curiosity, FalseTruth, because I can't seem to believe it, were you the one who sent me that rep with the quote about retreating is better than attacking or something like that?

40. ISO #40
    Nikita

Oh god the day just started and the town is about to make a stupid ass lynch already. I hope my student copypasta'd our chat in time.

41. ISO #41
    Larisa

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroslav View Post
    Out of sheer curiosity, FalseTruth, because I can't seem to believe it, were you the one who sent me that rep with the quote about retreating is better than attacking or something like that?
    Yes, I was the one to send you the rep. Why can't you believe it? It's a quote right out the mouth of Stalin himself.

In other news:
    You successfully countered my strategy, in spite of the fact that you were a peasant. Admirable. May I ask who you are?

42. ISO #42
    Larisa

I am fairly certain one of the neutrals is a Serial Killer(Yayap) who is in hiding because he is biding his time. Don't ask me why I think that.

43. ISO #43
    Jaroslav

Lol, I can't believe it because I tried using a forum mechanic to figure out Lenin's identity, and that marked you off the list. This was how I arrived at the guesses of Muso and Ambient, as they fit into that list. Ho hum. I guess that mechanic didn't work out at all.

Heh. Believe it or not, I am your lovely chainsaw maid, Sumi. Most peasants wouldn't attempt a suicide mission to stick to their win condition, and I suppose that's where your miscalculation came through. At least, for me, I suppose. I actually thought you knew I was a peasant and killed me as a warning to other peasants, but that didn't make sense in retrospect.

I secretly joined your terrorist suicide bombing baby camp.

And I was not aware Yayap was even in this game.

44. ISO #44
    Larisa

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroslav View Post
    Lol, I can't believe it because I tried using a forum mechanic to figure out Lenin's identity, and that marked you off the list. This was how I arrived at the guesses of Muso and Ambient, as they fit into that list. Ho hum. I guess that mechanic didn't work out at all.

Heh. Believe it or not, I am your lovely chainsaw maid, Sumi. Most peasants wouldn't attempt a suicide mission to stick to their win condition, and I suppose that's where your miscalculation came through. At least, for me, I suppose. I actually thought you knew I was a peasant and killed me as a warning to other peasants, but that didn't make sense in retrospect.

I secretly joined your terrorist suicide bombing baby camp.

And I was not aware Yayap was even in this game.
    Yayap is a former reserve on an alt account that joined the game after a modkill. Sumi, you played outstandingly. That is EXACTLY the way you should have played peasant in that situation. You were the only person I was genuinely afraid of.

No skype member even had a clue about my identity, so not guessing that isn't too bad.

45. ISO #45
    Dimitri

Oh noes, I can no longer make references to the periodic table of elements. For shame

Why do you think Nikifor is such a bad lynch? I think he's the best lynch they have right now. Fyodor seems rather scummy right now. Even if Tatyana IS the anarchist, they NEED the anarchist to win this game.

46. ISO #46
    Nikita

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    Why do you think Nikifor is such a bad lynch? I think he's the best lynch they have right now. Fyodor seems rather scummy right now. Even if Tatyana IS the anarchist, they NEED the anarchist to win this game.
    Is this addressed to me? I meant that lynching Tatyana would be a bad lynch. I don't care about Nikifor.

47. ISO #47
    Dimitri

Ah alright. I thought you implied that Nikifor was a bad lynch because he had the most votes. My bad.

And yes, it was addressed to you.

48. ISO #48
    Dimitri

I think Prokofi is scum. He uses broken logic to imply that if Nikifor gets close to being lynched, the Germans must want him dead. He conveniently forgets to mention that the anarchist and the bolsheviks would also vote to lynch a German. Same for most of the hidden any roles.

If Jelena doesn't return her vote to Nikifor when it's required for a lynch, she's likely scum too.

49. ISO #49
    Nikita

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    Ah alright. I thought you implied that Nikifor was a bad lynch because he had the most votes. My bad.

And yes, it was addressed to you.
    When I made that post it was when the Tatyana train was just beginning. Thankfully the Nikifor train has more steam by now.

I don't really think Tatyana is the Anarchist. If that's true, who the hell blocked Matvei night one?

50. ISO #50
    Dimitri

A German detainer might have. Granted, it'd be a big risk for Tatyana to claim to be the roleblocker if it had been a Russian whore and it wasn't hir who did the blocking.

It's also possible that Tatyana is a German allied to a detainer so they know who was roleblocked.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.