2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

Re: S-FM Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    So i should shitpost through whole game?
    I mean that would be better than nothing rechnically. Every person regardless of experience level has insight to add

You two have registered around day game started. Are you skyping with her? Are you communicating somehow otherwise?

Because it seemse like this, not to mention will to lynch me from start:

- page after i said i disliked that platyer.
    Now that you are following it seems scummy to me. And dun forget that there are 2 Mafia, not just one, and aiming at 1 player is just ridiculous.
    And you in this pair very much fit into this.
    Following same lynches, same points - scumchat is very active, i guess?
    -vote ilovepickles
    I'm sorry?????? We both separately asked you to speak up and your conclusion is that we're cheating or teammates rather than that we're both right and you should talk more?

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Hey hey, you take me off that lynch list scv, unless you're mafia! I'm kind of suspicious of pickles too because they have played many games and talk so much..it's like they're trying to hide behind walls of text..
    I'm quiet because I literally can't do anything? I don't understand how a one-day-one-lynch game is supposed to work.
    Most of us don't. This is a far from usual circumstance for a mafia game. We need all hands on deck.

8. ISO #358

Oh and, ilovepickles&aardvarks bark didnt vote me despite the facts i am their only suspects and wasn't on L-3 yet. That leads to a conclusion they are keeping their vote for some reason while Town shouldn't have one.
    you're not my only suspect and I don't know what L3 is

and even if you were, the votes work weirdly here so it doesnt come as naturally. I'm used to lynch polls

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks Bark View Post
    I'm sorry?????? We both separately asked you to speak up and your conclusion is that we're cheating or teammates rather than that we're both right and you should talk more?
    excuse you,
    1) you two registered at same day
    2) you two seem to know eachother(fe you calling ilovepickles dunya)
    3) you have a biased look on ilovepickles - you never seen her Mafia(from ur own post) and still think shes Town(or leaning on it
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

11. ISO #361

Hmm...well so far, hybrid, scv, and pickles claimed town on page 1. Efekan also claims town but he is a troll so I won't even bother with him. My vote is going to be between Aardvark, Nawa, and Marshmallow...
    OMG OMG OMG VERY IMPORTANT INFO
    PPL LIE ON THE INTERNET
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

12. ISO #362

-How long have you been playing mafia? sc2 mod over 1 and an half year, forum mafia 4 ish months
    -Did you learn mafia from the arcadethingwhatever or somewhere else? arcade
    -please describe your typical mafia playstyle/personality as an ice cream flavor and explain why 2 balls of vanillia ice cream, then flavoring it with hot-peppered chocolate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

13. ISO #363

Oh and, ilovepickles&aardvarks bark didnt vote me despite the facts i am their only suspects and wasn't on L-3 yet. That leads to a conclusion they are keeping their vote for some reason while Town shouldn't have one.
    I understand their reasons: If we vote someone we're not 99% sure to be scum, we open the door for a turbolynch from the Mafia if we were wrong. I feel free to vote because people aren't at L-2 yet, and that we need to put some pressure.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #364

Also, i cant even find time to read posts on school, i m mostly studying or sleeping at classes rn lol getting in 2 exams in a day is harsh y'know mm. After school i just go to home and sleep for antother 4-5 hours and my day almost ends. after that 4-5 hours of sleep i go ahead and study more like 1-2 hours then or before eat then go to walks then sleep again. cant even find time fml.

Anyway so far Aardvarks Bark and naz is most scummiest. least scummiest is i love pickles since he posts alot which is mostly slip able and havent seen him slipping much. this game has no more role than mafia and town so nawa is town. noone doing his job to do.

-vote Aardvarks Bark
    seeking for infos that much about our playstyle is easier to know who is the best at realization y'know.
    for naz, she isn't even trying. since someone might have doing her job i match Aardvarks Bark and naz as scum teammates.

15. ISO #365

What did you think? How does my vote confirm it?
    Heres an unvote to disconfirm it.
    [unvote][/unvоte]
    Russian letters...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Hmm...well so far, hybrid, scv, and pickles claimed town on page 1. Efekan also claims town but he is a troll so I won't even bother with him. My vote is going to be between Aardvark, Nawa, and Marshmallow...
    Wtf... If someone claims town page one, they're auto town???? What the fuck is that dumb crap?! You played the mod, so you aren't THAT noob. That's not noob but STUPID...

18. ISO #368

Oh btw you could vote yourself, you didn't claim town on page one.

19. ISO #369

OMG OMG OMG VERY IMPORTANT INFO
    PPL LIE ON THE INTERNET
    xD yep. especially you.

20. ISO #370

xD yep. especially you.
    stop posting your thing 1 by 1 and make them as a huge post x.x

21. ISO #371

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Also, i cant even find time to read posts on school, i m mostly studying or sleeping at classes rn lol getting in 2 exams in a day is harsh y'know mm. After school i just go to home and sleep for antother 4-5 hours and my day almost ends. after that 4-5 hours of sleep i go ahead and study more like 1-2 hours then or before eat then go to walks then sleep again. cant even find time fml.

Anyway so far Aardvarks Bark and naz is most scummiest. least scummiest is i love pickles since he posts alot which is mostly slip able and havent seen him slipping much. this game has no more role than mafia and town so nawa is town. noone doing his job to do.

-vote Aardvarks Bark
    seeking for infos that much about our playstyle is easier to know who is the best at realization y'know.
    for naz, she isn't even trying. since someone might have doing her job i match Aardvarks Bark and naz as scum teammates.
    this game HAS more roles than mafia and town. Read the fucking setup.

22. ISO #372

stop posting your thing 1 by 1 and make them as a huge post x.x
    Fuck wall posts, I don't have time to make them atm.

23. ISO #373

Role List
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Mafia
    Mafia

Win Condition
    Town: Lynch 1 Mafia
    Mafia: Lynch 1 Town

Role Cards
    Mayor: Can reveal as the Mayor recieving 1 extra vote
    Sheriff: Recieves information that 1 citizen is town at the start of the game
    Mason: They share an active private chat but are not host confirmed to etchother
    Citizen: No abilities of any kind
    Mafia: They share an active private chat

2 factions. simply town and mafia. You really are something special mm

24. ISO #374

also if we were to just role claim it d be easy town win. no one ever realised that yet.

25. ISO #375

excuse you,
    3) you have a biased look on ilovepickles - you never seen her Mafia(from ur own post) and still think shes Town(or leaning on it
    Yeah. We've played together before so I have insight on her playstyle. We signed up on the same day because Mesk told us to sign up on the same day.

I know ilovepickles enough to believe that she wouldn't forget the opinions of 3 other players opinions of her in large paragraph form just to prove that her meta is inconsistent between being bad and being good.

26. ISO #376

-vote Aardvarks Bark
    If I understand what you're trying to say in this word salad....

Asking other players to talk about themselves is a tactic that I use sometimes, and to be honest it's not even about learning people's meta.

The purpose of asking questions like that is to gauge people's willingness to contribute. If they refuse to answer and get indignant about it or answer more easily than expected, either one of those is a wolf ping.

That said.... It hasn't actually worked yet.

27. ISO #377

also if we were to just role claim it d be easy town win. no one ever realised that yet.
    No, because we don't know the amount. It could be all citizens or all TPRs. (I'm cit btw.)

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

-vote Aardvarks Bark
    I prefer to see Naztallah as Town
    I definitvely claim Town

We should get Marshmallow Marshall

Any Rebells shall be lynched
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    wtf
    Yep, what the fuck.

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    FUCKING NORMIES

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

OK RUDE @ you two who think I'm stupid for believing town claims. They claimed citizen, which is what I AM, and I trust those claims because why would they claim CITIZEN of all roles at the beginning.

-vote -Marshmallow Marshall

screw yall >:u rage mode activate!!!
    The command is [♤vote♤]playersnameshere [♤/vote]

Without the spades.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

OK RUDE @ you two who think I'm stupid for believing town claims. They claimed citizen, which is what I AM, and I trust those claims because why would they claim CITIZEN of all roles at the beginning.

-vote -Marshmallow Marshall

screw yall >:u rage mode activate!!!
    I didn't mean to be rude... This is not the mod. Citizens are really super common here. They are not shitizens.

44. ISO #394

BTW this is the last IRL day of the game!!!

45. ISO #395

Omg guys ...
    Since aadravak knows that we dont know him he tries to find the most sheepable person to vote

As fot naz jusst becuz she dont wanna slip she aint talking both arr mafs except a sherrif comed and say bla bla is town or someone claims mason without mayor

46. ISO #396

Omg guys ...
    Since aadravak knows that we dont know him he tries to find the most sheepable person to vote
    Did you come to that conclusion on your own or did you see Nawa pulling a reversal on me for saying they were being quiet and decide that it'd be a good angle for you to use?

47. ISO #397

I don't want to sound negative but I haven't been super into this game because of the whole "one third of the players are dedicating themselves to filling the game with trash" thing. It doesn't help that every time I'm online the only people who are also here are the aforementioned trash distributers.

As if this moment I don't have a super-confident scum-read yet on anyone in particular, so I'm gonna make it a priority to read through the thread again and refresh my impressions on players, now that I have some idea of what most of you are like.

48. ISO #398

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks Bark View Post
    I don't want to sound negative but I haven't been super into this game because of the whole "one third of the players are dedicating themselves to filling the game with trash" thing. It doesn't help that every time I'm online the only people who are also here are the aforementioned trash distributers.

As if this moment I don't have a super-confident scum-read yet on anyone in particular, so I'm gonna make it a priority to read through the thread again and refresh my impressions on players, now that I have some idea of what most of you are like.
    no offence, but same here. I had a lot of work yesterday, so I couldn't log on. But I figured an active Day 1, and an active Day 3 was enough because I don't like to be simply told to "fuck off" if I suspect a person. Like, yeah, offer some content jeez.

Anyway, I'll be around today. I'll ask Efekaaan and Nawa to take their votes off me as I'm the Sheriff.
    Last edited by ilovepickles; November 17th, 2017 at 05:08 AM.

49. ISO #399

excuse you,
    We registered on the same day because the Host of this game invited us from our regular community of The Syndicate. We have played there before, he called me by my Syndicate username. He doesn't suspect me so suddenly that's suspicious to you? Perhaps he didn't suspect me because I'm actually the Sheriff and I play my games Town as fuck unlike lurkers and shitposters who make it mighty hard to get a town read on them.

kthxbai.

50. ISO #400