5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Open your mouth wide and speak plainly

what info have you got on me? If it's not town, then you are lying your ass off
    all this dancing around the subject

Light has asked you dozens of times if it's confirmed stuff?

you avoiding the reply until you're trying to make up some BS about me
    I've said dozens of times it's confirmed stuff.

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

13. ISO #1963

Kenny you never talked to me as if you have me as confirmed

I'm sickened to see a scum strongarm and fakeclaim to push for me

has it happened before on SC2MAFIA? a mafia trying to fakeclaim in order to get his lynch?
    I had you as confirmed all day. How should I have talked in your opinion?
    Your roleclaim is mage, is that correct?

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Please, Confirm You Claim Mage Or Not @Eclipse Because, Once You Claim It Will Make My Choice Easy.. I Do Remember You Saying U Have No Night Action..

16. ISO #1966

Not sure how to reply to this without quoting anything from pm

I'm town thats my alignment

as for abilities, I'm confused, I got nothing during night, I might be under a spell

17. ISO #1967

Not sure how to reply to this without quoting anything from pm

I'm town thats my alignment

as for abilities, I'm confused, I got nothing during night, I might be under a spell
    This means you are claiming a different rolecard from all the other citizens then?

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Kenny
    Lol what
    He just claimed a mage, after we pressured him into claiming that role. He gave a completely different rolecard than every other mage, he failed to catch on even a single hint of the dozen mages during day 1, and now you show this?
    You're voting a TPR with information over a confirmed scum instead of that shit claim of Eclipse's?

29. ISO #1979

Im Under The Impression That The Host.. Gave Many Players The Same Base Role Name.. But, Players With The Same Role Name Can Have Different Abilities I Think..
    So far every mage claimed to have the same description. You literally quoted a part of it and like 4 guys jumped on instantly

30. ISO #1980

Lol what
    He just claimed a mage, after we pressured him into claiming that role. He gave a completely different rolecard than every other mage, he failed to catch on even a single hint of the dozen mages during day 1, and now you show this?
    You're voting a TPR with information over a confirmed scum instead of that shit claim of Eclipse's?
    A) IDK If You Are Confirmed TPR

B) You Have Been Asked May Times To Prove Besides Saying Confirmed Scum

C) You Have Twisted PPLs Words Since Day 1

D) You Are Scum Unless You Can Prove To Me Otherwise

31. ISO #1981

So far every mage claimed to have the same description. You literally quoted a part of it and like 4 guys jumped on instantly
    Yes And Students Can Learn Abilities/Powers.. I Have A Night Action Now.. And I Held My Action Night 1.. I Made No Move.. Tonight Will Be A Different Story..

32. ISO #1982

Yes And Students Can Learn Abilities/Powers.. I Have A Night Action Now.. And I Held My Action Night 1.. I Made No Move.. Tonight Will Be A Different Story..
    This has absolutely no relation to Eclipse's claim.
    I also wanna add:
    A) you are lying
    B) if you aren't lying you just made the archmage painfully obvious.

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

I not only played pro town all game, I literally served you a scum player on a tablet. I'm also not citizen for the record.

Eclipse is 100% confirmed scum from my perspective and I already defended against every poor argument you threw against me.
    There is absolutely nothing me for me to do in this situation. Noone should be scumreading me, you really are just playing poorly now.

My flip would confirm Eclipse's alignment to everyone.
    That is strong wording. catching up rn at post 1884

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

Actually, this is really interesting.
    Why do you think would an animal end up with info on Eclipse? You really need to explain this.
    you also need to explain your 3 scenarios.

There are 3 scenarios that are 100% without a doubt better than a no lynch again.
    im hoping they are explained as i catch up. but i want to beat the 1k postcount rule >=O

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

Could just as well turn this bad argument around again.
    You know you've been revealed by a TPR, now you're trying to at least take me down with you.
    ok thats the confirmation.

2 scenarios, kenny is scum doing the "lynch him first" gambit to get 1 mislynch before he gets lynched. or hes telling the truth and is a TPR who found a scum.

@Kenny the ONE reason, literally sole, single, mono, uno, french 1 that I think the first is the case is because you left eclipse alone all day. its just now that you are randomly starting to push that direction, with the reason of saying "we need to pressure low posters" not "We need to pressure eclipse" it was not a direct callout the reason u voted him, but passive.

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

Also Distorted Claimed To Have Knowledge That He Had A Night Action Day 1.. When Nobody Else Did.. He Also Claimed TPR That Day.. However, Today He Claimed No Feed Back & That He Had To Wait Till Tonight To Activate.. That I Doubt Very Much...
    Yagami, go into search, Advanced search, Search by player name : Distorted and look at my posts lol I was stating, literally all day yesterday, that I could lsay dragons for all i knew. I had 0 information on HAVING an ability. my role name alone is enough for that. We had multiple people claiming gthe same role with, what sounds like, specified no abilites. You as well claimed you have non. so that sounds like the citizen. my role did not say that, nor did it have the same title. Thus, conclusion = TPR. its not hard to figure out man.

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Yagami, go into search, Advanced search, Search by player name : Distorted and look at my posts lol I was stating, literally all day yesterday, that I could lsay dragons for all i knew. I had 0 information on HAVING an ability. my role name alone is enough for that. We had multiple people claiming gthe same role with, what sounds like, specified no abilites. You as well claimed you have non. so that sounds like the citizen. my role did not say that, nor did it have the same title. Thus, conclusion = TPR. its not hard to figure out man.
    I Said I Had None That I Was Aware Of And I Quoted You Many Times Saying You Did..

46. ISO #1996

Ok I'll just fully stop responding to blink for today. He hasn't read my posts. I know that Eclipse is scum, I am not speculating. Blink is now trying to discredit a player he expects to flip TPR.
    no, the lynch starts building on you and u claim an invest role that invested eclipse and know he is scum. You did not hint this at all today until traction built on you. This sounds like from the mod when a scums getting lynched and says "i bussed myself". it 100% dooms him tomorrow, but he gets a mislynch before he goes.

47. ISO #1997

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no, the lynch starts building on you and u claim an invest role that invested eclipse and know he is scum. You did not hint this at all today until traction built on you. This sounds like from the mod when a scums getting lynched and says "i bussed myself". it 100% dooms him tomorrow, but he gets a mislynch before he goes.
    I started pushing Eclipse literally as soon as the day started. The train on me only started because of that. Wtf are you on again

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

Lol what
    no dude, people dont want to keep quoting their rolecards; especially since scum have the information anyways. he even said "how do i claim this without quoting". This rolecard hunting was completely blown out of water on D1 by the host. It wont give us good info at all.

50. ISO #2000

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.