M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 81
Register

User Tag List

Page 81 of 114 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,050 of 5654
  1. ISO #4001

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Gun to my head they are both town if screen is wolf, then AiV is most certainly wolf with him

Other tinfoil would be, which was stated already, that it's weird that light died, and bahk was the one who knew he was the armorsmith due to their chat
    That doesn’t work. Impossible for avivion and me to be wolf together with my role.

2. ISO #4002

3. ISO #4003

4. ISO #4004

5. ISO #4005

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    did you miss when I said this in the thread tho? like come on dude I even said more then once I was fucking looking for reasons to town read you. that was even before u claimed a sheriff.

I get a few drinks in me and go out. then you come up with this crazy theory that im a sk? were you trying to get my turbo'd while I was gone for like payback or something? because that I could understand lol
    I thought i came up with the theory of u SK when u were here "trolling". not when u left. if ur going to epicly fail at reading some1, at least keep ur shit straight while u do it.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #4006

Gun to my head they are both town if screen is wolf, then AiV is most certainly wolf with him

Other tinfoil would be, which was stated already, that it's weird that light died, and bahk was the one who knew he was the armorsmith due to their chat
    Nah Light was claiming all over the thread he was armour smith. Actually this thought just came to my head here as I was typing this lol. If Bahk were scum here, he would have coaxed Light into giving a scum member a gun or vest, and kept light alive to manipulate him. I THINK BAHKS TOWN.

SRCEEN IS SCUM.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #4007

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    how about you ask mike if sheriff can detect neutrals? I cant =P so. you can assume im making that up, or u can assume i asked him that just to know that answer in the off chance that i could use it to gain town cred. but the role i claimed cannot check SK. so, i cannot be mafia aligned sheriff. thats guaranteed. now that relies on, did i really create a big ass fake sheriff LW so i can troll and RP day 1 then use it to clear me? lol think for some moments here.
    I just read this twice and am still confused asf

8. ISO #4008

jesus why are u so thick. how about you go read those. i called out SCV as SK before he was posting shit. I called u out as SK when u were pressing me, not "trolling".

stop being a dumbfuck for 10 seconds and think about shit. jesus christ now i know why naz gets so pissed about ur tunneling. its literally just random flailing around yelling "scummy!!" and creating shit because u feel like u have a scumread.
    wtf lol

9. ISO #4009

Nah Light was claiming all over the thread he was armour smith. Actually this thought just came to my head here as I was typing this lol. If Bahk were scum here, he would have coaxed Light into giving a scum member a gun or vest, and kept light alive to manipulate him. I THINK BAHKS TOWN.

SRCEEN IS SCUM.
    Hmm that's an interesting point, I like it

10. ISO #4010

@Distorted
    Did you answer my post, excluded blink, who's in your PoE? If you answered this, my bad, my memory is shot
    i was mainly putting my thought between eclipse and damus. between the 2, im on damus as scum.

honestly, bahk keeping light in a chat then light dying is so suspect.... as much as i think screenplay would be a good hit, its usually town that does the bare, bare minimum. I wish light left a full LW... not even his rolecard in it.

Fox seemed a lot more opportunitistic today, that kinda pinged me.

auckmid though, this is a bigger scumread of mine. i can dig up posts tomorrow cuz im tired and lazy rn. fable, after viewing his ISO im feeling a little better about?

scv, efe, wiisp are heavier townreads.

blink im so back and forth on at this point. his latest posts are just jumbled shit, i see that as his tunneled town game.

yeah, level 1.5 reads. ill honestly just need more flips to start getting this. hell we got 19 people, and with a little luck i wont need to come D3 due to getting shot in the head tonight.

11. ISO #4011

12. ISO #4012

I thought i came up with the theory of u SK when u were here "trolling". not when u left. if ur going to epicly fail at reading some1, at least keep ur shit straight while u do it.
    you always tell me my guts fucking on point, my gut is has been kicking me in the dick since earlier today that you are scum. now you're calling me names and saying i suck at the game? How the fuck do you want me to believe thats coming from town distorted?

Thats trash tier AtE.

13. ISO #4013

SRCEEN IS SCUM.
    have u tried to coax light into doing something? lol its like trying to coax efe into it. he will scumread u for telling him what to do.

14. ISO #4014

you always tell me my guts fucking on point, my gut is has been kicking me in the dick since earlier today that you are scum. now you're calling me names and saying i suck at the game? How the fuck do you want me to believe thats coming from town distorted?

Thats trash tier AtE.
    no1 is telling u u suck at this game, and i still love ya - but go respond to my bigger post where i highlighted ur own words. go respond to it IN DEPTH. maybe thatl trigger ur gut to take a massive shit and get rid of the crap coming out of ur mouth

15. ISO #4015

Thats trash tier AtE.
    lol i cant wait until we are scum together though with a 24/7 chat. i hope its on MU where if 2 ppl say "fuck u" immediately half the game says "thats not w/w"

16. ISO #4016

I would like a more detailed explanation on Fox and auck when you can

And actually screen has not been bare bones, he's made pop ins with the intent of solving which proves he's still trying to look townie, which is scumie in my mind

Also he's made literally no good posts, and his been against me all of day, and totally counterproductive

17. ISO #4017

18. ISO #4018

19. ISO #4019

i cannot detect SK

so i cannot be a mafia sheriff

why would i waste time making a big ass LW just so i can troll/RP all of D1 then post that to try to clear myself? explain any scum motive behind that.
    and, why do i know that piece of unlikely information? randomly asked mike to help cover for my fake claim? sure.

20. ISO #4020

21. ISO #4021

no1 is telling u u suck at this game, and i still love ya - but go respond to my bigger post where i highlighted ur own words. go respond to it IN DEPTH. maybe thatl trigger ur gut to take a massive shit and get rid of the crap coming out of ur mouth
    you fuck lol, I've been taking it on the chin this game.

Naz said she hates me as a fucking person, which actually hurt me in my feelz. (Yes I have real feelings)

You've called my play straight up trash and said you've lost respect for me if i'm town.

Well guess what I'm town. fuck my life lol

22. ISO #4022

u didnt "nail MM". u were not even the first to be scumreading MM or close to the only one.
    Without me MM was not going to be lynched dude. When you start saying shit like this any fucking bean in my brain that was starting to give you the benefit of the doubt dissapears.

Nobody was pushing his lynch like I was. YEs Wiisp said he scumread MM. YEs Aivion(neutral) said she was scumreading MM. Damus even said he felt MM TMI'D EFE. the lynch was between kenny and Efe untill I stepped in and pushed MM. t('.'t)

23. ISO #4023

Naz said she hates me as a fucking person, which actually hurt me in my feelz. (Yes I have real feelings)

You've called my play straight up trash and said you've lost respect for me if i'm town.

lol ur not mafia, and honestly if u were SK i dont see u pushing this hard. but i really dont see how u cant see my D1 play of trying to lay low, RP, gather night actions so i can figure out my sheriff role, then present the info later. there is 19 people in this game, the threads spammy enough - i am usually a poster of 200-500 messages in a day lol try that in a 19 player game. i approached the strateagy that would work

if u were a sheriff, just imagine u roleld it. what would ur strategy be?

24. ISO #4024

25. ISO #4025

Without me MM was not going to be lynched dude. When you start saying shit like this any fucking bean in my brain that was starting to give you the benefit of the doubt dissapears.

Nobody was pushing his lynch like I was. YEs Wiisp said he scumread MM. YEs Aivion(neutral) said she was scumreading MM. Damus even said he felt MM TMI'D EFE. the lynch was between kenny and Efe untill I stepped in and pushed MM. t('.'t)
    but see, that should not effect ur read on me. that is all ego right there. I am not using that to scumread u or say u could be mafia. i am damn sure ur not mafia. and from ur last post im pretty positive ur town now. the only thing that post does is give some of that credit to aivion and wiisp for the MM lynch. doesnt at all remove any towncred u gained from that lynch.

26. ISO #4026

this is ur town confirming post to me. sometimes someone just needs to be slapped lol i got my slap for over-RPing and trolling, i got to deal with hours of defending myself over it lol

27. ISO #4027

lol ur not mafia, and honestly if u were SK i dont see u pushing this hard. but i really dont see how u cant see my D1 play of trying to lay low, RP, gather night actions so i can figure out my sheriff role, then present the info later. there is 19 people in this game, the threads spammy enough - i am usually a poster of 200-500 messages in a day lol try that in a 19 player game. i approached the strateagy that would work

if u were a sheriff, just imagine u roleld it. what would ur strategy be?
    I would want to lay low and act a bit scummy yes. However I wouldn't even consider the fact that I could possibly be one of those wack sheriffs. And if i had a red check I'd out it. But only after trying to bait the redchecked player into revealing either himself or allies.

I also would not have checked damus. I'd 100% have checked you.

28. ISO #4028

29. ISO #4029

but i got frustrated as hell because i was typing these long paragraphs trying to defend a strategy that, i still believe, would be the best way to play this role in this setup with this many people. yes, my RP/trolling went too far, but the incentive and purpose behind the RP is what i want looked at, not the uselessness of it itself.

check ur pings from me, there is a random ping in there near beginning of the day where i pigned u and wiisp with a quote of Damus in it, the only thing it said was "red". that was to indicate the peek i had on him. I left hints of it everywhere. i talked about how my flip will be more beneficial if killed at night, thats 100% true since when i flip, the real sheriff role is exposed, not just "sheriff". why would i ask mike that also? theres like 100 roles lol

I cant detect SK
    my real flip happens upon my death
    i am most likely an insane cop
    I am fking town alignment. i need all but no less than 2 town alive to win.

30. ISO #4030

this is ur town confirming post to me. sometimes someone just needs to be slapped lol i got my slap for over-RPing and trolling, i got to deal with hours of defending myself over it lol
    fml If I lose this game I'd rather lose to you then anyone else so fuck fucksadk{LKFlasFksd
    ;fkglkads
    'glsad
    'g

31. ISO #4031

I would want to lay low and act a bit scummy yes. However I wouldn't even consider the fact that I could possibly be one of those wack sheriffs. And if i had a red check I'd out it. But only after trying to bait the redchecked player into revealing either himself or allies.

I also would not have checked damus. I'd 100% have checked you.
    u seriously think in a setup with 4 versions of sheriff mike would put in a generic sheriff? lol frist thing i thought is i was most likely insane sheriff, and im pretty sure im right so why out myself, possibly cause a mislynch, then be useless the rest of the game or NKed that night when i could just wait a few nights. 19 people setup dude, a lot of time to go. its the long game, not the short that counts. especially when we lynch a mafia d1

32. ISO #4032

33. ISO #4033

Yadda yadda, he said she said, blink is still town, and I'm still lynching @Distorted

Again, plz answer my questions and respond to my post on screenplay when u get a chance
    i have nothing on screenplay and i havnt played liars club.. ive watched 1.5 games of it though, but i cant remember anyones names from it...

34. ISO #4034

35. ISO #4035

36. ISO #4036

Alright. Gonna bring over a tactic I like from PerC here and see how it works. I like it because it sorts through the mess and gives facts. (I saved all the quotes for each vote if you need context)

Votes Day 1:

preview seems to make that image unreadable... try this link just in case

At least this one should be readable and this is end of day which might be more important anyway:

I don't have time to do a full analysis because I spent age on this and it's 4am so I'll just give a quick overview.

Eclipse literally sheeps Marshall the entire day, that looks awful.

Kenny didn't vote at all and is a useless player this game.

Bahkier was not dedicated to the MM vote and was only concerned with avoiding RNG for some reason.

Wiisp did not run the wagon like Wiisp keeps claiming but whatever, this is just my ego talking since Wiisp was the 4th to vote with a sorta "eh, no more Kenny".

Fable's vote... well you know, it was pointless and didn't exist all day, you know that.

Gane's was opportunistic all day.

#2 was essentially just following wagons.

Auckmid's was basically mirroring Light's all day... dunno if that really says anything. Being the last minute vote on MM was pointless.

Naz broke created a tie, increasing the chances of MM.

Screen's votes had little impact...

Distorted's votes started off opportunistic.

Anyway, do I need to sound like a broken record here? The votes make me more certain on Eclipse. You know what else doesn't make sense? Why her character is a doctor. Was that even hinted at? @blinkskater ?

Well, back here and bed.

-vote Eclipse

37. ISO #4037

38. ISO #4038

tbh the last time you did we were both town.

Do you remember that game?
    we have gone at it a few times as both town lol if u ever backed down i would scumread u tbh i think u did in the arsonist game or 1 of those games, and it bit me in the ass lol

btu this is TvT right now.

39. ISO #4039

im 100% town. if i seriously talked that much shit to u as a scum for u being correct, that would be some sociopathic shit.
    Says the sociopath
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

40. ISO #4040

Spoiler : lol :
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Alright. Gonna bring over a tactic I like from PerC here and see how it works. I like it because it sorts through the mess and gives facts. (I saved all the quotes for each vote if you need context)

Votes Day 1:

preview seems to make that image unreadable... try this link just in case

At least this one should be readable and this is end of day which might be more important anyway:

I don't have time to do a full analysis because I spent age on this and it's 4am so I'll just give a quick overview.

Eclipse literally sheeps Marshall the entire day, that looks awful.

Kenny didn't vote at all and is a useless player this game.

Bahkier was not dedicated to the MM vote and was only concerned with avoiding RNG for some reason.

Wiisp did not run the wagon like Wiisp keeps claiming but whatever, this is just my ego talking since Wiisp was the 4th to vote with a sorta "eh, no more Kenny".

Fable's vote... well you know, it was pointless and didn't exist all day, you know that.

Gane's was opportunistic all day.

#2 was essentially just following wagons.

Auckmid's was basically mirroring Light's all day... dunno if that really says anything. Being the last minute vote on MM was pointless.

Naz broke created a tie, increasing the chances of MM.

Screen's votes had little impact...

Distorted's votes started off opportunistic.

Anyway, do I need to sound like a broken record here? The votes make me more certain on Eclipse. You know what else doesn't make sense? Why her character is a doctor. Was that even hinted at? @blinkskater ?

Well, back here and bed.

-vote Eclipse

did anyone else literally "lol" when seeing this wall lol sec ill read it now =P just had to comment first

41. ISO #4041

The only reason why i'm scum reading Bahk is because of EOD. When I voted Marsh and was asking for votes and shit, Bahk hopped on before it was really a thing, then when it seemed like MM was seriosuly going to be lynched Bahk switched trains. I even called him out for it because it was scummy ASF. I was like dude MM flips red you're next. His response was something like idgaf yolo or something which I found scummy asf to ill try and find the quote
    I never switched trains, I got off the one because I didnt want an RNG lynch, which was what it looked like people were going for. I stated this when I unvoted. I never voted for Kenny
    I play way too much Pokemon.

42. ISO #4042

43. ISO #4043

44. ISO #4044

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I never switched trains, I got off the one because I didnt want an RNG lynch, which was what it looked like people were going for. I stated this when I unvoted. I never voted for Kenny
    it's fine I already re-evaluated you and you're town I think.

Can you create a chat between distorted and myself tonight?

45. ISO #4045

46. ISO #4046

47. ISO #4047

48. ISO #4048

yes, remember D1? i literally sheeped every vote i saw lol

BUT, u saying he sheeped him the entire day...he voted once...they both voted once =\ its not much for an entire day of sheeping
    MM voted 5 different players. Eclipse voted 2. Both times the vote wasn't following a wagon but MM's votes and very shortly after MM made the vote. Look at both charts. It becomes clear.

49. ISO #4049

50. ISO #4050