S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't like this post. A safe neutral lynch? You speak as it he was a kind of secured lynch. Who wants secured lynches? Not townies...
    Weren’t you the one that voted him for that same logic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #252

Since I like lists a lot...

The Scvmurderer Train

=» L-2
    =» Accusated of nothing clearly by his voters
    =» Suspected of wanting to get easy lynches, and to jump on every possible train
    =» Lack of explicit reasons to lynch

The Distorted Train

=» L-3
    =» Detailed accusations of defensiveness and contradiction; general apathy and no intent to make the game advance, apparently
    =» Suspected of being Armadyus Follower
    =» Reasons to lynch good enough in the writer's opinion
    -vote Distorted
    No glow effects added to text please.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    So your saying its wrong to vote people and everyone who did is stupid? That a long list of people you don't like.
    How can you infer that at all? I never said it made people scummy, I said it’s more scummy to not pressure but I never said voting =stupid. The only thing I said was people not voting immediately doesn’t mean 100% scum and people’s voting immediately doesn’t mean 100% Town. Why are you acting like this?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #254

Hm, I dont actually think Distorted is scummy. While your reasons are correct I find Whad more eager to lynch and he has come back at every1 with an scum accusation. I feel Whad is the better lynch.

-vote Whad
    this reeks of OMGUS

Present a better case against me. Ask me questions. Probe my alignment. kthx
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

5. ISO #255

I said that I had to get into pages of reading, remember? I didn't know he was off. But
    -unvote
    , I saw what I wanted to see. I know it's ridiculous to vote and unvote in the next post, but I did it. YAY!
    Also, I never said I wasn’t scum reading Distorted anymore, but that I don’t like keeping my vote on big trains when I know I’m going to be away for a period/don’t trust current new people hammering.

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    How can you infer that at all? I never said it made people scummy, I said it’s more scummy to not pressure but I never said voting =stupid. The only thing I said was people not voting immediately doesn’t mean 100% scum and people’s voting immediately doesn’t mean 100% Town. Why are you acting like this?
    Acting like what? Your the one who implied everyone who voted early was to my opinion town and stupid.

you suggesting that everyone who instantly voted is either stupid or Town
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #257

Whad, I feel like you’ve been ignoring my presence but at the same time trying to claim me being Town. Why haven’t you directed anything at me yet?

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    this reeks of OMGUS

Present a better case against me. Ask me questions. Probe my alignment. kthx
    Your the one who just jumped one a train with a CHOO CHOO
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

9. ISO #259

Can someone explain why the SCV train is different from the same accusations that people used on Efe? It seems like an alternative neutral lynch, some which people are also opposed to.

I haven’t been able to analyze SCV much yet.

10. ISO #260

Why are you being so friendly? You are offering someone a chance to take off you’re pressure vote. I don’t like how it seems like you don’t want retaliation being one of the top lunches currently.
    was trying to get a response. and that post is not a lie, if he could explain to me why he was voting me for "wanting to lynch efekannn" but yet did not ask 1 question to the person who WAS voting him; it looked like to me he was trying to get the attention off of RS and on to someone else. He used the exact reasoning that I was questioning RS about to vote me up lol just made no sense.

He says it was to start a train on himself, and if it was indeed bait, then Whad got baited. Seems odd to me, maybe because its my first time on forum mafia, but just doesnt fit with me logically. You think him voting RS would be better bait? since if he wnated to start a train, he could have sided with my questioning him and started a lynch train that would have made evils feel a lot safer voting into.

11. ISO #261

Acting like what? Your the one who implied everyone who voted early was to my opinion town and stupid.
    I didn’t imply that at all, I literally just explained what I was saying.

You aren’t scum-hunting, you are just picking fights with people and it’s extremely irrational for scum and Town.

12. ISO #262

Whad, I feel like you’ve been ignoring my presence but at the same time trying to claim me being Town. Why haven’t you directed anything at me yet?
    I'm satisfied enough with what you're doing right now so would rather let you do you while I try to interact with people whose alignments I don't have strong feelings about. I'm triaging if you will.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

13. ISO #263

Am I dumb in saying I don’t know who RS is?

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Can someone explain why the SCV train is different from the same accusations that people used on Efe? It seems like an alternative neutral lynch, some which people are also opposed to.

I haven’t been able to analyze SCV much yet.
    1. Efekann went to sleep and scv is still awake. Better to pressure a guy who isn't pro-town who is also here to try to get him to generate more content.
    2. Efekann seems a little more trolly/carefree to me whereas scv seems more calculated/fluff

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    was trying to get a response. and that post is not a lie, if he could explain to me why he was voting me for "wanting to lynch efekannn" but yet did not ask 1 question to the person who WAS voting him; it looked like to me he was trying to get the attention off of RS and on to someone else. He used the exact reasoning that I was questioning RS about to vote me up lol just made no sense.

He says it was to start a train on himself, and if it was indeed bait, then Whad got baited. Seems odd to me, maybe because its my first time on forum mafia, but just doesnt fit with me logically. You think him voting RS would be better bait? since if he wnated to start a train, he could have sided with my questioning him and started a lynch train that would have made evils feel a lot safer voting into.
    There wasn’t much pressure on RLVG, so not sure why he would be trying to divert attention off of him. I also don’t understand why he would start a train on himself, as everything he says would be really hard to give credit and would make him look scummy already. I do think that this train built up fast as soon as SCV arrived, similar to the way Efekannn’s train built up. I haven’t decided yet if it’s justified.

Voting RLVG for baiting doesn’t really have a lot of pro-side to it as RLVG seems to be afk.

18. ISO #268

Also, I don't see how scv claims that he was trying to bait a train on himself and that I got "caught". I feel like scv is scum and trying to reshape the narrative to suit his purposes. This seems like something a scum player has more incentive to do than a town player who is only supposed to be motivated in sussing out the truth.

19. ISO #269

There wasn’t much pressure on RLVG, so not sure why he would be trying to divert attention off of him. I also don’t understand why he would start a train on himself, as everything he says would be really hard to give credit and would make him look scummy already. I do think that this train built up fast as soon as SCV arrived, similar to the way Efekannn’s train built up. I haven’t decided yet if it’s justified.

Voting RLVG for baiting doesn’t really have a lot of pro-side to it as RLVG seems to be afk.
    he was not afk at the time. and I guess I feel I was putting pressure on him, asking him why he was voting efekannn so quickly ect.

20. ISO #270

1. Efekann went to sleep and scv is still awake. Better to pressure a guy who isn't pro-town who is also here to try to get him to generate more content.
    2. Efekann seems a little more trolly/carefree to me whereas scv seems more calculated/fluff
    A man can contain himself for MMs sake.

21. ISO #271

1.) pressure is different, which isn’t what I’m referring to. Distorted offered his vote off and blinkskater left after voting and made a school Choo post. I’m not really seeing the pressure that is supposed to be building up, and more of an opportunistic jump to a potentially easy lynch.

2.) I’m fairly certain he threatened the people who were lynching him at some point that they would regret lynching him.. after the first little bit he became more defensive about his lynch.

If I misinterpret something I apologize, not in the best position atm.

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

1.) pressure is different, which isn’t what I’m referring to. Distorted offered his vote off and blinkskater left after voting and made a school Choo post. I’m not really seeing the pressure that is supposed to be building up, and more of an opportunistic jump to a potentially easy lynch.

2.) I’m fairly certain he threatened the people who were lynching him at some point that they would regret lynching him.. after the first little bit he became more defensive about his lynch.

If I misinterpret something I apologize, not in the best position atm.
    1. My interpretation of the way that things evolved here was that at first there was a lot of suspicion of Distorted and his passiveness. Then over time blinkskater and I talked with him and started understanding where he's coming from and reading him more townish. Then we realized that hey there's this suspicious guy who hasn't really posted much who we'd like to hear from more and so we all started voting him. He's definitely not in risk of being lynched at the moment, but he is also not contributing very much. I LIKED very much seeing that his reaction to being voted quickly was to OMGUS me and continue not to contribute much and spin the narrative to suit his purposes (i.e. saying he laid a trap) which doesn't sound very townlike to me. In RVS trains build and fall but it's how the people hopping onto or off the trains behave, and how the people being trained react that help give you glimmers into alignments.

2. I don't know efkann's meta but I kind of read that part about people would regret lynching him as totally joking in tone. I didn't read him as particularly defensive at all.

24. ISO #274

1. My interpretation of the way that things evolved here was that at first there was a lot of suspicion of Distorted and his passiveness. Then over time blinkskater and I talked with him and started understanding where he's coming from and reading him more townish. Then we realized that hey there's this suspicious guy who hasn't really posted much who we'd like to hear from more and so we all started voting him. He's definitely not in risk of being lynched at the moment, but he is also not contributing very much. I LIKED very much seeing that his reaction to being voted quickly was to OMGUS me and continue not to contribute much and spin the narrative to suit his purposes (i.e. saying he laid a trap) which doesn't sound very townlike to me. In RVS trains build and fall but it's how the people hopping onto or off the trains behave, and how the people being trained react that help give you glimmers into alignments.

2. I don't know efkann's meta but I kind of read that part about people would regret lynching him as totally joking in tone. I didn't read him as particularly defensive at all.
    In case it's not clear the "him" I'm referring to a lot in paragraph 1 is scvmurderer

25. ISO #275

Weren’t you the one that voted him for that same logic?
    Huh??? No, please quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    No glow effects added to text please.
    Aww... ok sorry, didn't know
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #277

Your the one who just jumped one a train with a CHOO CHOO
    He's a little bit right... But Whad is too. Both give us a case!

28. ISO #278

Am I dumb in saying I don’t know who RS is?
    Yeah, I supposed it was RLVG but lol.

29. ISO #279

Also, I don't see how scv claims that he was trying to bait a train on himself and that I got "caught". I feel like scv is scum and trying to reshape the narrative to suit his purposes. This seems like something a scum player has more incentive to do than a town player who is only supposed to be motivated in sussing out the truth.
    But Scv is Scv. And RLVG and PowersThatBe are gonna hate me for calling meta AGAIN, but still.

30. ISO #280

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    well i'm going to bed soon and i'm not going to leave my vote on the table
    -unvote
    the only two players i feel are town at the moment are distorted and whad, i think scv and mm are suspkt see yall in the morning
    Nice. I'd like to see a list of your reads, and why these reads are as they are.

31. ISO #281

@Hybrid , wake up... You've got reading to do!

32. ISO #282

Nice. I'd like to see a list of your reads, and why these reads are as they are.
    I would still like to see a list of your reads as well. So far you have accused but have not cited ANY quotes of anything that you are accusing. I gave a long list, Whad did as well. You blatantly ignored that and posted up:

The Scvmurderer Train

=» L-2
    =» Suspected of wanting to get easy lynches, and to jump on every possible train (hmm u padded the wording a lot there)

The Distorted Train

=» L-3
    =» Detailed accusations of defensiveness and contradiction; general apathy and no intent to make the game advance, apparently
    =» Suspected of being Armadyus Follower ---(by who?)---

-vote Distorted

Please cite examples of defensiveness AND contradictions. As well as "no intent to make the game advance". I did not vote within the first 10 minutes of my first forum mafia game. You have played the mod many many times and you know the strategies in both; it seems you are using my "ignorance" of how forum mafia works to justify reasoning of me being suspicious. You have ignored all the evidence presented by 3 people, not even ADDRESSED IT, yet posted up a comparison saying lack of evidence. Once again, please cite some examples of your accusations against people rather then hollow conclusions.

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

-vote marshmallow marshall
    I will say I dont like MM's defence of me. It almost seems like a Amadyus follower setting up a scape goat Amadyus should he be lynched and revealed.

37. ISO #287

Interesting turn around. Explainations?
    He has been talking about what has been happening and drawing random conclusions without citing. Would like more detail into where these are coming from and the reasons behind his actions. He is putting on an "illusion" of investigating and helping, yet no real evidence behind any of it.

38. ISO #288

I got a feeling your going to be the most active poster distorted, knowing how your on all the time. Nice to have an active poster, it's refreshing change to the lurkers we've recently had.

39. ISO #289

Hello.

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

If someone is gonna be around soon I will be here.

42. ISO #292

I got a feeling your going to be the most active poster distorted, knowing how your on all the time. Nice to have an active poster, it's refreshing change to the lurkers we've recently had.
    being able to work from home has its benefits. Gnight.

You're still suspicious.........

43. ISO #293

Huh??? No, please quote.
    I’m probably wrong that’s why I wasn’t sure if I remembered correctly

44. ISO #294

He has been talking about what has been happening and drawing random conclusions without citing. Would like more detail into where these are coming from and the reasons behind his actions. He is putting on an "illusion" of investigating and helping, yet no real evidence behind any of it.
    Do you have examples of random conclusions that they’ve made? I also don’t really understand when you say that they haven’t had evidence in their arguments.

45. ISO #295

I will say I dont like MM's defence of me. It almost seems like a Amadyus follower setting up a scape goat Amadyus should he be lynched and revealed.
    Are you claiming Armadyus or what??

46. ISO #296

I would still like to see a list of your reads as well. So far you have accused but have not cited ANY quotes of anything that you are accusing. I gave a long list, Whad did as well. You blatantly ignored that and posted up:

The Scvmurderer Train

=» L-2
    =» Suspected of wanting to get easy lynches, and to jump on every possible train (hmm u padded the wording a lot there)

The Distorted Train

=» L-3
    =» Suspected of being Armadyus Follower ---(by who?)---

-vote Distorted

Please cite examples of defensiveness AND contradictions. As well as "no intent to make the game advance". I did not vote within the first 10 minutes of my first forum mafia game. You have played the mod many many times and you know the strategies in both; it seems you are using my "ignorance" of how forum mafia works to justify reasoning of me being suspicious. You have ignored all the evidence presented by 3 people, not even ADDRESSED IT, yet posted up a comparison saying lack of evidence. Once again, please cite some examples of your accusations against people rather then hollow conclusions.
    Ok. I'll make a list of reads, and instead of using glow (which is apparently forbidden), I'll use lighter colors to say it's a slight lean. And it's not "no intent to make the game advance", it's intent to make the game stall. Defensiveness is a general state. Which "evidences" are you talking about? I've told you what the contradiction was. Now I'll make the list of reads.

47. ISO #297

RLVG
    Unknown1234
    Whad

blinkskater
    Scvmurderer

Hybrid
    Efekannn02

Distorted

48. ISO #298

Which "real evidence" you expect in a nightless setup without TPRs?

49. ISO #299

Gonna take a great look at posts when i m home like about 8 hoyr later for now to all those who dont know efe just dont try or else you ll get confused af. I can read efe though so no probs here
    2ndlt mm s logic is always ultra bad u may as well ignpre him
    3rdly to news please dont sheep nor deflect the obvious please thnx
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

50. ISO #300

And also i ve alwaaays wondered how unknown is in fmes and irl ^^ hope we can get along =))
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy