1. ISO #1901

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    that's cool, let's get you flipped and have me confirmed as town
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Kenny feels like desperate scum now

He knows he can't get his other suspects killed so he tries to push for me relentlessly

won't happen, bud
    Could just as well turn this bad argument around again.
    You know you've been revealed by a TPR, now you're trying to at least take me down with you.

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Would Have Gotten Further Faster Had You Just Been Ballsy Enough To Just Say It.. But Now Even If You Do Claim An Investigative Role.. IDK How Many PPL Will Believe You..
    And there's a good chance it will draw a CC aswell.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This whole discussion today was started by me and wouldn't have happened without my gambit from yesterday. I'd have to be an absolute retard to pull something like this as scum.
    So, Still No Claim Or Actual Evidence And Its All Speculation.. U Claim A TPR Role.. But Wot Reveal The Facts.. So Now We Are Left Here Wondering If You Are Truthful At All..

13. ISO #1913

This whole discussion today was started by me and wouldn't have happened without my gambit from yesterday. I'd have to be an absolute retard to pull something like this as scum.
    No it would be a great way as scum to pull off a miss lynch you 're doing a fine job at it as we speak lol, not retarded at all.

14. ISO #1914

So, Still No Claim Or Actual Evidence And Its All Speculation.. U Claim A TPR Role.. But Wot Reveal The Facts.. So Now We Are Left Here Wondering If You Are Truthful At All..
    Sure, yes.
    It's also good to have something to discuss about.
    Is numbertwo part of your towncore btw? Do you think stealth and auckmid have been productive?
    Any reason to townread Damus or rumox, other than their rolecard information?

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

Sure, yes.
    It's also good to have something to discuss about.
    Is numbertwo part of your towncore btw? Do you think stealth and auckmid have been productive?
    Any reason to townread Damus or rumox, other than their rolecard information?
    Base Role Card Info Is Part Of It.. In Town Reading Individuals.. Mike Hard Claimed Cit.. Auckmid Basically Claimed NI Or Healed LN..
    Also, IDK Whats Going On With Numbertwo Hardly Here And It Is Basically His Scum Play.. Ive Seen Him Play As Town And He Is Far More Forth Coming In His Opinions.. Stealth Is Another Of My Personal Suspects For Being Scum..

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

You didn't read my posts. I suggest you filter the thread by my name and reread.
    Another discredit lol. I'm all set with yorr scum ass. I've read all your posts nowhere in those posts does it confirm a SvT situation in any way whatsoever.

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

Or if you don't wanna reread, which I'm already starting to expect honestly:
    How do you think can this be TvT?
    Im not saying i think it could be TVT you word twister. Again ill say it... In no way is this a confirmed S v T situation as you stated it was. Please enlighten me as to where its a confirmed SvT situation.

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im not saying i think it could be TVT you word twister. Again ill say it... In no way is this a confirmed S v T situation as you stated it was. Please enlighten me as to where its a confirmed SvT situation.
    So you are saying this cannot be a TvT situation, but it's also not SvT?

34. ISO #1934

35. ISO #1935

36. ISO #1936

So you are saying this cannot be a TvT situation, but it's also not SvT?
    I'm saying I don't believe it to be a tvt. Again you're trying to twist my words I never said it wasn't an SVT. I said it's not a confirmed SVT. Big difference I will see you lynched today

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Forgive me for not taking your word for it.. do you still see myself and distorted as a scum team? Would that change if Kenny flips scum?
    If Kenny Flips Scum.. Then I Would Prob Back Off On One Of You.. But Im Convinced For Some Reason One Of You Is Scum..

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

Ok I'll just fully stop responding to blink for today. He hasn't read my posts. I know that Eclipse is scum, I am not speculating. Blink is now trying to discredit a player he expects to flip TPR.
    THEN GIVE YOUR NIGHT ACTION AND CLAIM SOMETHING THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE BULL SHIT Sir..

46. ISO #1946

THEN GIVE YOUR NIGHT ACTION AND CLAIM SOMETHING THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE BULL SHIT Sir..
    We have 27 more hours and the pressure is on the TPR with info on a confirmed scum. The scum has 2 votes on him, isn't talking, and is being heavily defended by players who can't form a single proper argument.

47. ISO #1947

We have 27 more hours and the pressure is on the TPR with info on a confirmed scum. The scum has 2 votes on him, isn't talking, and is being heavily defended by players who can't form a single proper argument.
    You Do Realize It Would Just Be Faster If You Did.. And Why Waste Time If U Have A Solid Lead.. Could Have Easily Just Claimed With In The First Few Hours.. You Know... And Boom We Are At Day 3.. I Mean Its Not Rocket Science..

48. ISO #1948

This situation was pushed by blink, it's pure bs, incredibly destructive for any town and there's no way I'm gonna support this. Keep following it all you want, it's clear you're only killing yourself with this, unless you're scum.

49. ISO #1949

Ok I'll just fully stop responding to blink for today. He hasn't read my posts. I know that Eclipse is scum, I am not speculating. Blink is now trying to discredit a player he expects to flip TPR.
    Ok i have read your posts.

And i don't expect you to flip TPR where do you get your information?

50. ISO #1950

This situation was pushed by blink, it's pure bs, incredibly destructive for any town and there's no way I'm gonna support this. Keep following it all you want, it's clear you're only killing yourself with this, unless you're scum.
    Uh what? What does this even mean dude so what am i dude town or scum? Make up your mind already and spit out your fucking claim already

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.