S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    As I said, you got things out of their context. Making a read on this is shitty and scummy.
    considering the facts that im sometimes agreeing with you in these types of things i gotta need to be honest now...

i wish you had selected Efekannn02 Instead Of Scvmurderer

anyway this is fun

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    i sometimes wish i was schizophrenic lol

YOU AINT GETTING NOTHING OUT OF ME! (ACTUALLY EVERYTHING BUT IDC)
    YOU GOTTA SLEEP 1ST HEAD, GNIGHT :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Clearly. We have to read into what people say. That doesn't imply necessity to intentionally be overly cryptic.
    i was giving good advices and reads until you started that verbal fight against me trying to solve you cant give me a town read anyway i want to let blink talk next so gn8

4. ISO #254

I was so near of asking Noz to post. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    i was giving good advices and reads until you started that verbal fight against me trying to solve you cant give me a town read anyway i want to let blink talk next so gn8
    Well, I actually didn't like that the rotten potato killer broke the constructive discussion we were having. Also hi blink!

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

I'm realizing Distorted is getting out of his trouble right now, the topic suddenly switched. Don't forget him!!

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

Let's be real my beef has always been with distorted, things just kinda snowballed after the Scottish kid threw an accusation at me and mm.
    Well what makes you think I am scum? I have much more buddying going on with MM since we are going to be sheeping votes together. odd your not pressing that as well but pressing efeblink because he said I was town. I think that is the only thing he said positive about me lol and i havnt addressed him really in a positive or negative view yet.

11. ISO #261

Btw I see a few guys have stopped being online and didn't read all the stuff we wrote. They're gonna have a hard time getting back on reading... especially Soviet, who doesn't even know the game has started =(

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Well what makes you think I am scum? I have much more buddying going on with MM since we are going to be sheeping votes together. odd your not pressing that as well but pressing efeblink because he said I was town. I think that is the only thing he said positive about me lol and i havnt addressed him really in a positive or negative view yet.
    Uh?

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Yes, I know what an archon account is. Idgaf about your "more than 2 meanings" bullshit. Say what you mean, I don't have time for your stupid word games.
    honestly, I agree with this. Having an account with 2 people will already make it complicated - efe dont view this as an opportunity to "troll" the game. You are going to have to play with a lot more straightforward style or it will lead to a policy lynch to help keep confusion out of this setup. You "confusing" everyone normally is hard to work around, but with 2 people under 1 account it will make it 10x harder and it is completely anti town.

Compare it to the mod - where some1 is just shitposting leads ect and the mayor lynches him regardless of his claim just because that person alive is making it so hard to play, don't let it come to that. Don't play "confuse" everyone because in the bigger picture, scums can take advantage of that a lot more than town.

17. ISO #267

honestly, I agree with this. Having an account with 2 people will already make it complicated - efe dont view this as an opportunity to "troll" the game. You are going to have to play with a lot more straightforward style or it will lead to a policy lynch to help keep confusion out of this setup. You "confusing" everyone normally is hard to work around, but with 2 people under 1 account it will make it 10x harder and it is completely anti town.

Compare it to the mod - where some1 is just shitposting leads ect and the mayor lynches him regardless of his claim just because that person alive is making it so hard to play, don't let it come to that. Don't play "confuse" everyone because in the bigger picture, scums can take advantage of that a lot more than town.
    so from this point on I will view "trolling" on the Archon account as a scum read. Purposely trying to confuse the town as a "scum tactic".

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

so from this point on I will view "trolling" on the Archon account as a scum read. Purposely trying to confuse the town as a "scum tactic".
    distorted and his ultimatums
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

you have thrown multiple accusations on me i really would like clarification on that before you jump to the next.
    I don't like the way you're playing. Which is, quite honestly, the leading cause of me getting votes early on in any fm. I hate to go into specifics because it's going to look like more of me mimicking MM, because he always gets to the point before I do.

24. ISO #274

I don't like the way you're playing. Which is, quite honestly, the leading cause of me getting votes early on in any fm. I hate to go into specifics because it's going to look like more of me mimicking MM, because he always gets to the point before I do.
    Im sure MM will post why im scum soon enough.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Well, I don't see MM pressing at me so im not sure how you would be mimicking him....

27. ISO #277

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I agree, I dont like MM or rata. They smell of scum
    You obviously didn't get my post... He's saying he wants to sheep on me or vice versa... SCUMMY.

28. ISO #278

its ok, I am for reals town this time. And out of guilty unconscious I dont think I could quote this to you, and win as evil and actually feel good about it knowing I would never be trusted again =( I would divert and ignore this post.

I am Town
    These are two things that have especially stood out to me as scummy posts. Incidentally, they're both posts MM has made comments about.

29. ISO #279

Well, I don't see MM pressing at me so im not sure how you would be mimicking him....
    Lol. That's kinda false XD look at where my vote is... I just got off for some minutes, doesn't mean I think you're town if I go sleep tonight, does it?

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Can we address the fact that SCV has contributed essentially nothing other than throwing accusations around.

-vote Scvmurderer
    Kinda lol. Distorted and Scv, as a choir: They're scummy, they're sheeping, they must die!!

34. ISO #284

Im sure MM will post why im scum soon enough.
    I legit did before you got on, you had less posts than Magoroth. And congrats, I don't trust you!

35. ISO #285

Whoops thought that was directed at me. The statement still stands lol
    xD

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Oh cool we're agreeing again.
    Yep. And to all the filthy scums saying we're the filthy scums because we agree, look at the same fucking situation in another game: Your Everyday Average Game (The one I've played in, the last game of last season). Look at the interactions between me and SB16, and look at the accusations we got for it. We were both Town. Agreeing on stuff doesn't mean being scum together.

39. ISO #289

Good evening! I'm usually nocturnal, so I'll be posting more overnight.
    I just got done catching up on the thread. My earliest scum read was on @Ratatoskr early on (started with a super LAMIST post #27.)
    Keeping this in mind, I don't want to place my vote on Ratatoskr- As ratatoskr is actually voting for people. Willingness to vote early is usually Town Indicative.

I'm going to vote my second hardest scum read (of tha actives.)
    -Vote Marshmallow Marshall
    You feel to me like scum trying to pocket a town. (Rata) Feel free to defend yourself, my early scumreads could be wrong.

40. ISO #290

-we have a 30% chance to lynch an evil on a random lynch. Now most likely that evil would be met with some resistance and passive misguiding, which makes me think our chances are actually lower than that.

-I am in favor of lynching low post counts or no-shows for the first vote EoD today.
    Your not the only one with fancy colours

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

-we have a 30% chance to lynch an evil on a random lynch. Now most likely that evil would be met with some resistance and passive misguiding, which makes me think our chances are actually lower than that.

-I am in favor of lynching low post counts or no-shows for the first vote EoD today.
    I already addressed the 30% thing in the first post I made.

I am against that. Lynches are a GREAT way to gain info in this setup, it's actually how you form reads later in the game. I'm seeing again the painting, lol.

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    I just got done catching up on the thread. My earliest scum read was on @Ratatoskr early on (started with a super LAMIST post #27.)
    Keeping this in mind, I don't want to place my vote on Ratatoskr- As ratatoskr is actually voting for people. Willingness to vote early is usually Town Indicative.

You feel to me like scum trying to pocket a town. (Rata) Feel free to defend yourself, my early scumreads could be wrong.
    Welcome to the forums!

whats your experience with mafia? do you play on other sites, starcraft 2 mod? have you played on this site before with another acc ect?

45. ISO #295

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post

Oh hai. I feel no need to defend myself against this as the only thing you've really thrown at me is that you feel like I'm scummy and that you think I made a lame post (fuck off btw).

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I already addressed the 30% thing in the first post I made.

I am against that. Lynches are a GREAT way to gain info in this setup, it's actually how you form reads later in the game. I'm seeing again the painting, lol.
    no, i see people who do not contribute early usually never catch up and leads us to scenarios of "gambling" on whether to lynch them or not later.

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

Oh hai. I feel no need to defend myself against this as the only thing you've really thrown at me is that you feel like I'm scummy and that you think I made a lame post (fuck off btw).
    uh.. LAMIST as in .. "Look at Me, I'm so town."
    and the accusation wasn't at you, you were just an initial scumread that i had when i started reading the thread early. Like I said, that changed.

50. ISO #300