S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    If there is AFKs at the end of this 48 hours, or very very low posters I move for a lynch on them.
    Of course, after 48 if you didn't post you get the hell out of here lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #352

lol you are making these posts into absolutes....and only a sith deals in absolutes!

if arsonist flips scum, im looking at you and rata. not going to lynch both off that, but i would bet 1 of you, or some1 else not agreeing for that idea, would be scum. anyone FOR that idea (if they were scum) would be agreeing to lynch another scum...i don't see that being plausible. If you are scum right now i would definitely push arsonist or soviet for more info due to what you are doing is defending both of them. so i would guess 1 of them would be scum.

I don't think you would be pushing this hard if it was soviet, because soviet will probably show up. I think you are nervous about Arsonist being active and getting lynched pretty quickly. Also, if we lynch a scum D1 I think we win correct? so I think that idea would terrify the evils if its right now almost being agreed on a 50/50 of their loss on D1, and if arsonist IS the scum, more like a 80% 20% between the two of them. (due to soviet most likely becoming active)
    Who the fuck is arsonist and why am I suddenly in a triad with him and mm?

3. ISO #353

Now I'm gonna play some heroes of the storm, have been here for 3 hours straight lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Of course, after 48 if you didn't post you get the hell out of here lol.
    ....yes, I said at EoD lynch an AFK. thats 48 hours. Your argument on that was "timezones" ..... so im remembering this interaction and now very susp of you and either soviet or arsonist.

And yeah - i just rearead win conditions - for some reason i remembered it being 2 mafia with all town alive ect. so nah but hell, if arsonist or soviet pops scum im looking at you =P

or if you pop scum, im looking at 1 of them.

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

....yes, I said at EoD lynch an AFK. thats 48 hours. Your argument on that was "timezones" ..... so im remembering this interaction and now very susp of you and either soviet or arsonist.

And yeah - i just rearead win conditions - for some reason i remembered it being 2 mafia with all town alive ect. so nah but hell, if arsonist or soviet pops scum im looking at you =P

or if you pop scum, im looking at 1 of them.
    y tho. what is the connection between us and them. I fail to follow your logic.

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    y tho. what is the connection between us and them. I fail to follow your logic.
    they are both AFK right now. no1 is positive they will come back. Not wanting to lynch a fking AFK when thye literally destroy games for town to me is very anti town. You guys are saying on a forced lynch game if we have no1 to lynch you would rather random from the active players. HELL NO horrible strategy. So I feel like either you or MM (or both) are defending the "potential" afk lynch choices.

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Right now, you're running in circles saying the same thing over and over. It doesn't make it more true... Game started lol

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

I think he is covering for either MM or Arsonist. I find it strange he doesnt want to even consider the idea of an AFK lynch at EoD if we have no1 else instead of randoming 1 of the actives. Does not seem to fit the logical protocol I usually see him play with. thats what this discussion was about.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

I think he is covering for either MM or Arsonist. I find it strange he doesnt want to even consider the idea of an AFK lynch at EoD if we have no1 else instead of randoming 1 of the actives. Does not seem to fit the logical protocol I usually see him play with. thats what this discussion was about.
    err Soviet* or Arsonist in-case 1 of them doesnt show before EoD.
    Usually MM explores ideas more...but maybe its last game he just doesnt really want to trust what I say =(

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

I am covering for myself...? And why the heck would I be covering Arsonist...

26. ISO #376

Usually MM explores ideas more...but maybe its last game he just doesnt really want to trust what I say =(
    It's not last game, it's you falling in the trap I mentioned earlier... I'm having a hard time believing you'scum AGAIN, but you are scummy x.x also ok soviet not myself lol. But again, WHY WOULD I COVER SOVIET?!?! I'm just saying that we must not lynch them yet. That's all. Of course if they don't post in 48h they'll be replaced, and if they post the minimum they can we'll pressure them and if they don't post more it'll end up in a lynch.

27. ISO #377

yeah =\ SCV comes off really scummy in most games though is the issue...he is usually 1 of the first lynches and usually flips town lol 1 liners arnt really uncommon for him.
    I confirm this statement.

28. ISO #378

I still find Scv's use of one liners instead of actual thought to be scummy tbqh.
    I also confirm this statement. :P but Distorted is right on that. It's just that usually Scv posts more than that, usually a top poster. Now I feel he's being careful.

29. ISO #379

Btw about exploring ideas more, I also reject bad ones lol. I miss Whad, Unknown and PTB... and maybe even Mesk... Now you and me are the only ones giving ideas to make things move, with Soviet starting to do it. And I can't trust you because of all the scummy stuff you did THIS GAME. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

30. ISO #380

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Btw about exploring ideas more, I also reject bad ones lol. I miss Whad, Unknown and PTB... and maybe even Mesk... Now you and me are the only ones giving ideas to make things move, with Soviet starting to do it. And I can't trust you because of all the scummy stuff you did THIS GAME. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    but you trust me when im scum and I do town stuff....so maybe i just do scummy stuff as town? =P but no, I can assure you - I am a Pirate.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

This right here, is what I hate most about your playstyle. Why are you constantly saying you're a good guy?
    Because after last game there will be a lack of trusting me - and it's the truth so I will insist it. even though every single person here will have the exact same claim haha

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    But why would you do something scummy as town? What's the town motivation?
    and out of the 5 games i have played, 4 of them i have drawn scum. and I have been heavily townread every game pretty much, except that 1 I was kidnapper, but MM was not alive for when I got lynched.

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

Jeeezus guys. Fucking 400 posts and we are what? Like 6 hours into the game?
    Happy reading Happy reading, when most of it is casual chat or shitpost.
    Haven't even read through half of the posts yet but I could see 2 possible scum groups: mm+rat+scv or distorted+blinkefe.

200+ posts to read....

42. ISO #392

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Jeeezus guys. Fucking 400 posts and we are what? Like 6 hours into the game?
    Happy reading Happy reading, when most of it is casual chat or shitpost.
    Haven't even read through half of the posts yet but I could see 2 possible scum groups: mm+rat+scv or distorted+blinkefe.

200+ posts to read....
    It's not even N1...
    Yea, ageree.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

Pepole just are post farmers, there's so much posts cuz FM games gives post count.

Farm posts farm!

Ok pepole, can you stop? I know 500 posts gives VIP status, but still, you don't support website, you don't deserve VIP status if you got it by post farming, because you don't supported website, you just spammed and shitposted in FM games.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

46. ISO #396

@Distorted
    I wouldn't mind lynching one the most inactive ones.
    However - I also wouldn't mind lynching MM just to reduce the fucking posting rate.

I have read through like 3/4 of the posts and to me Distorted and Rat feel like the most Townie.
    SCV feels suspicious af.
    MM+07 feel fishy, but not as fishy as all those inactives sadly.

MM is the only one with more posts than those two that I feel like are townies for sure.
    I wouldn't mind someone finding something against MM. reducing that massive posting rate might actually be GOOD for town overall.

Otherwise - at the moment I'm for either lynching SCV or MM or none.

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Distorted
    I wouldn't mind lynching one the most inactive ones.
    However - I also wouldn't mind lynching MM just to reduce the fucking posting rate.

I have read through like 3/4 of the posts and to me Distorted and Rat feel like the most Townie.
    SCV feels suspicious af.
    MM+07 feel fishy, but not as fishy as all those inactives sadly.

MM is the only one with more posts than those two that I feel like are townies for sure.
    I wouldn't mind someone finding something against MM. reducing that massive posting rate might actually be GOOD for town overall.

Otherwise - at the moment I'm for either lynching SCV or MM or none.
    SCV is always susp af cuz he's spammy.
    He's a shame for <CHOOO>

-vote SCVMurderer

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400