S-FM The Immortals - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    Still alive..i like to re read the posts to get a feel for everyone..so a meta is basicly like a pattern used in game? like for example..somoene whos town will normally act a certain way..yet if htey were scum their actions and way they act and talk are different..i think thats right. and yes im still here. im just sorta waiting it out a little.
    Exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    So Efe is scummy for trying a new meta but Ganelon isn’t scummy for going back to his old one?
    Exactly! xD

Ganelon's old meta was fun in my opinion lol, and Efe using the "I'm trying a new meta" excuse is bullshit. Mag didn't use it as an excuse, just a statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nah he is refering to early voting. usually the first people to get trains on them are not the ones that are lynched. as scum i use that a lot, will early push a scummate with the real intent of getting them to L-1 before 24 hours in. I will then RELY on waiting for other people to start saying "dont hammer" ect ect and ill straight start asking for someone to hammer. then the train usually dissolves. The result; they are not the lynch for that day, I did a great job distancing us, and im usually townread for the heavy push as well.
    Fair enough, but that also requires a good reason to pull off, or u end up doing what damus did last game

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Listen buddy I don’t know what you’re doing and what you’re wanting but if it’s your dick sucked, you can turn elsewhere for that.

I sincerely hope you’re doing a gambit because if you believe this standoffish egotistical bullshit is going to get us to grovel at your feet then you are in for a nasty surprise because I’d sooner eat the fucking dirt you stand on.

It’s unfortunate that I read you as citizen because I’d really like to remove you so we could get someone productive or spend this energy here on something productive. Saying “I’m right” over and over again is not a strategy. And it’s equally incredible that you aren’t even reading our damn posts because I said on like post #80 that we can’t view our mentions. Take a second to actually read our shit, remove the tunnel your head has been lodged into, and view the new landscape. There is a lot more here than us.
    wow this post is coming completely out of left field. I am not at all seeing what you are describing here. I honestly take this post as you feel threatened and are trying to discredit.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

efe scum as well
    kenny i feel is more town. always want to see more from him, but im townleaning.
    demaris still null the cautious play could indicate not wanting to mess up as scum; but it really feels genuine trying to learn.

MM i have as a strong townread. defintely right in his town meta of trying to solve the game, actually pushing people

mike only had 1 post to me that seemed towny, the rest felt like, as wiisp said, false contribution. popped in, made some generic posts and left.

mag said he's going back to his old meta, but it has not once showed...but mag also seems to think u can just change ur meta on a whim the thing is, thats not really how meta works =P some yes, but majority, no.

hybrid null

I have you as a townslant, but still iffy.... u know i look for ur *walks into town meta* so im not sure if ur saying that now to throw me off or because it's genuine meta. lol i have mentioned it so much ive made myself paranoid of you using it now to get me to townread u lol
    Yep, bad vibes from Mike, and the one post you liked is literally "MM is scum, or MM is scum"... on page 3? or 4? It's bullshit xD

I think light is town lol unless he's fooling us all with a meta change
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I am Jacuzzi Splot and will be the new Scvmurderer for the duration of the game

who will be my Efekannn02 though?

is any of you triggerhappy who would shoot Distorted/Magoroth on sight?
    you guys called me scum and faced the consequences
    I claimed to defend myself and I am 100% sure I am what I am

Counterclaimers are scum or defensive townies so screw them they had their chances and f d up
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #313

Listen buddy I don’t know what you’re doing and what you’re wanting but if it’s your dick sucked, you can turn elsewhere for that.

I sincerely hope you’re doing a gambit because if you believe this standoffish egotistical bullshit is going to get us to grovel at your feet then you are in for a nasty surprise because I’d sooner eat the fucking dirt you stand on.

It’s unfortunate that I read you as citizen because I’d really like to remove you so we could get someone productive or spend this energy here on something productive. Saying “I’m right” over and over again is not a strategy. And it’s equally incredible that you aren’t even reading our damn posts because I said on like post #80 that we can’t view our mentions. Take a second to actually read our shit, remove the tunnel your head has been lodged into, and view the new landscape. There is a lot more here than us.
    Wait, your tone has changed, and I feel like you already responded? Are you a hybrid account as well? I'm literally so confused at your tonal jump

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

AH i think i see what your doing Light. accusing or reading someone as scum and wait for thier reaction.if theres a huge reaction and the person starts claiming that they are town and instantly try to lynch you because of a claim its most likely they are scum. right?
    Not necessarily, and that's part of the art of FM... There's no magic recipe to read people correctly. The reaction you just stated can come from any alignment, you need to put it with other attributes of the player to get a read out of it.

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Wait, your tone has changed, and I feel like you already responded? Are you a hybrid account as well? I'm literally so confused at your tonal jump
    pestilance is the only hybrid account. @Hybrid is not a hybrid account, his name is just hybrid.

with pestilance there is 3 apparently? lol 1 is tlaking in italics, 1 hasnt showed up, and 1 is talking in normal text.

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

........ Pestilence is the only Archon/***** account. Hybrid is the name of a player. And I must say I don't totally disagree with the post you quoted... and have a hard time seeing why @Distorted is buddying you on that one o.O

Quote Originally Posted by disto
    wow this post is coming completely out of left field. I am not at all seeing what you are describing here. I honestly take this post as you feel threatened and are trying to discredit.

23. ISO #323

So Efe is scummy for trying a new meta but Ganelon isn’t scummy for going back to his old one?
    Well thanks for confirming yourself as scum with this post
    Everyone please vote here, also you don't know me, so don't pretend to do, I'm sorry that you play so poorly that you don't have confidence in your reads like I do :P

Tunneling requires me to have no one else in my eyes but you, but I gave a list of people that I want to look at when I get a chance, so try again

This is scum trying try to create reasons for others to be scum read, and it reads as, "why is x scummy for a change of meta while y isn't", wolves love to use statement like this, and your attitude won't affectnl me, it will only stroke my ego

24. ISO #324

Yeah alright this is scum/neut efe trying to act like town efe and I am down for lynching him based purely on his 10 posts so far
    wtf Pestilence is actually the reason why I claimed in the first place

then MM, Magoroth, Distorted jumped in on me

Y'all scummy af for picking easy targets like this

Jacuzzi will give guns to Hybrid so y'all get shot
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #325

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Welp Thanks For Calling Me Out Man.. You Coulda Just Said You Remembered..
    Man you are SO obvious lol

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ........ Pestilence is the only Archon/***** account. Hybrid is the name of a player. And I must say I don't totally disagree with the post you quoted... and have a hard time seeing why @Distorted is buddying you on that one o.O
    No, I just dont see any 'egotistical "im right im right"' posts that pesticlalcencne is saying wiisp is posting. thats the truth.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

MM Distorted and Magoroth are responsible over why I defended myself with a TPR claim

Never call me scum ever again I'm triggerhappy af right now
    wtf Pestilence is actually the reason why I claimed in the first place

then MM, Magoroth, Distorted jumped in on me

Y'all scummy af for picking easy targets like this

Jacuzzi will give guns to Hybrid so y'all get shot
    ........ Die.

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

No, I just dont see any 'egotistical "im right im right"' posts that pesticlalcencne is saying wiisp is posting. thats the truth.
    Did you forget your glasses? :P
    Well thanks for confirming yourself as scum with this post
    Everyone please vote here, also you don't know me, so don't pretend to do, I'm sorry that you play so poorly that you don't have confidence in your reads like I do :P

Tunneling requires me to have no one else in my eyes but you, but I gave a list of people that I want to look at when I get a chance, so try again

This is scum trying try to create reasons for others to be scum read, and it reads as, "why is x scummy for a change of meta while y isn't", wolves love to use statement like this, and your attitude won't affectnl me, it will only stroke my ego

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

but, when u play ToS, do you prefer to play as mafia, or as town (why)? which do you feel you are better at?
    town most. i dont feel as much pressure. when playing as mafia..i feel like.i dunno if one my team gets lynched i feel like im responsibale and that i failed. i like beign town or non evil because its just a bit more relaxing to me.
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

for gamethrowing? its your fault I claimed too

You shouldnt had called me scum and none of it would have ever happened you know im the most triggerhappiest player in FM
    you guys wanted to lynch me and my last chance was to claim

if I get lynched y'all the actual gamethrowers or scums
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

town most. i dont feel as much pressure. when playing as mafia..i feel like.i dunno if one my team gets lynched i feel like im responsibale and that i failed. i like beign town or non evil because its just a bit more relaxing to me.
    do u know what the term softclaim or hardclaim mean? u dont need to define them, u can just say yes or no.

39. ISO #339

man dont call him a idiot like that...
    I'm not calling him an idiot, I'm calling him obvious on his "soft" claim lol.

I also give a lot of town points to Distorted because of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Dont Understand How Im Being Obvious...
    ..... Secret agent........ You literally outed yourself instantly xD

40. ISO #340

for gamethrowing? its your fault I claimed too

You shouldnt had called me scum and none of it would have ever happened you know im the most triggerhappiest player in FM
    no1 is even pressuring u, why are u claiming shit? lol
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

you guys wanted to lynch me and my last chance was to claim

if I get lynched y'all the actual gamethrowers or scums
    @Wiisp If you can seriously tell me that Pestilence is scummier than this guy, you deserve a medal.

And that

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

I can come to my own conclusion on Distorted, you are literally doing the same thing I just accused Pest of doing, and it's so scummy

@MM
    I townread Pestilence. I... townread you too, although I honestly find your play style annoying. Nothing against you, it's just......... not sitting right for me, I guess? Too much AtE/ego into that.

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

wait so..there can actually be a lynching on D1?
    there WILL be a lynching on day 1. unlike the arcade style games, this is how we get the most info. night actions benefit mafia, days benefit town. that's a decent amount more too it, but this style setup benefits with D1 lynches. in the 48 hours there is a lot of interactions and we need to start getting answers behind what they mean.

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350