User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Tread]

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    He opened by saying this:

Then when Fred first claimed he said this:

Then when Fred stuck with the claim he said this:
    You can confirm they're all the same Slaol because they all appear under "view forum posts"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #2

You can confirm they're all the same Slaol because they all appear under "view forum posts"
    they are all different. They have slight varitions on their name. Also, you can tell by the stuff under the avatar. The one "ccing" fred is the real Slaol.

The others are clone accounts. If you copy paste their names, you can see the variations.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    they are all different. They have slight varitions on their name. Also, you can tell by the stuff under the avatar. The one "ccing" fred is the real Slaol.

The others are clone accounts. If you copy paste their names, you can see the variations.
    I didn't CC anyone

4. ISO #4