S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    holy shit I have time. woot woot
    Oh well maybe we were right to let you live... @Noz_Bugz mind to provide a list of your reads? Not just thrown there randomly, with explainations pls.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im still standing by my Mag hunch, also called hybrid flipping hater 💪
    It's not Mag... at worst he's fan but I'm 99% sure he's not gaga.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #903

I still don't buy @Fielzanks ' "strategy" post.
    -vote Fielzanks
    I'd like a list of your reads from you too.

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Um. I feel kinda lonely... Also @Scvmurderer could you remove the "awful", "shit" tags from the thread, please? It's not really beautiful

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

99% sure with out telling me why? :P
    Didn't I explain that like 5 times yesterday? Do you REALLY want me to go get the posts in the 900 posts that are town tells on Magoroth?

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Didn't I explain that like 5 times yesterday? Do you REALLY want me to go get the posts in the 900 posts that are town tells on Magoroth?
    If you have 5 reasons on a day 1 in a cult save im calling you out for BULL SHEET on that right now

9. ISO #909

If you have 5 reasons on a day 1 in a cult save im calling you out for BULL SHEET on that right now
    Oh btw. Even if we cannot TRUST people because of conversion possibility, Gaga is the one we must lynch. She'll get another fan the next night anyway if we lynch the fan, so going after fans can only give us information. Also notice that I said 99% not GAGA.

10. ISO #910

Oh btw. Even if we cannot TRUST people because of conversion possibility, Gaga is the one we must lynch. She'll get another fan the next night anyway if we lynch the fan, so going after fans can only give us information. Also notice that I said 99% not GAGA.
    Thinkin' about it... If I was Gaga I'd have converted @Magoroth or @Distorted . So MAYBE magoroth is a fan. MAYBE.

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

EVERYONE READ THIS!

We must all give a list of reads today. It will be very useful tomorrow, when we might see a fan suicide.

15. ISO #915

Going to bed see yall tomorrow
    NNNNNNNNUUUUUUUU you were the only one on cya

16. ISO #916

-vote Fielzanks
    I just woke up and I'm already voted. I start to hate you all as much as I still hate Gaga.
    I'll do a read post after I catch up on the reading and then a better strategy post especially since now it's day 2 it's uber important

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

I have 1 thing I will need answered before I continue with my reads. I have a feel....a feely feel...the kinda feely feel that feels feely..............

NOW Fielz for some reason u stick out to everyone in this lol - even i have this odd susp on your playstyle this game and last game =P

Interesting Ga Ga obviously doesnt want to win since i was not recruited this influences my reads a lot because i feel like if there were a few ppl in here that happened to be GaGa they would have recruited me fo sho
    ok - to address this, Gaga would want someone she works best with later in the game, so she can sacrifice a few people to lower numbers first. If I was teh gaga, I would wait until 2-3 suicides before recruiting you so it can be more "game end" status. The first few people converted we can assume gaga is going to use as sacrifices to lower numbers - but also people who are strong enough players to not out her under pressure with tells.

I have to run with my feel. and I feel it is a strong feel.

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

Let's get down to business.

TOWNY

Magoroth - He was very present throughout the game, he's the top poster iirc and even then did not do much shitposts. He was the one actually interacting with me and helped me see the flaws in my thinking. He's also the one who discussed strategies the most with me and our reflection made me polish my view even if no one noticed that. He was very helpful and pro-town all of D1. Top town read for me.

Efekannn02 - I wish someone could read this slot with a good accuracy some days. But some posts I noted earlier were really big town tells. I feel he will be the one to find Gaga quickly as he will be able to see through the heat of future days. I can't quote what he said that was town but I remembered citing it while talking to someone. So it's another big town read there.

NEUTRAL

Marshmallow Marshall - He was occupied for a bit in day one and did nothing of extreme importance. He wasn't really noticeable but did nothing scummy. He was pushing at me with others which could mean anything since I seemed like an easy lynch but people reasonings based on last game made sense since I was lazy D1.

naz - I originally thought this slot was town for sure since Arsonist would have gamethrew massively if he was Gaga but... I don't think he would have cared about that and he said some scummy things like lynching anybody discussing strategies on day 2. So this slot fell from town into neutral.

SCUMMY

Distorted - While being as useful as pressuring and giving good leads as he is, he was also wanting a fast lynch to happen to Arsonist day1, ending the day way way early and focused exclusively on him. I feel we wasted half of d1 because of that. In general he's lynch happy so it's not a scumtell and making arguments for lynching people he knows town is still his town meta it's the scummy acts that put him far below. By acting like that he can be a Gaga in plain sight. Borderline neutral.

Blinkskater - Accusing Mag while he is top town read is a town thing for sure, but the justification being a 'hunch' without something tangible to back it up looks like he's trying to put confusion into town to make things happen. It's actually not that dangerous since Efekannn would probably notice I feel no one will listen to him in that case even moreso if I'm not here anymore.

Noz_Bugz - Admittedly afk because of reasons, he avoided a lot of shit by not talking at all where talking was necessary. He went out of the radar from gameplay perspective and will start 'fresh' day 2. May have been scared of being alone? Idk, alignements will tell us.

21. ISO #921

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I have 1 thing I will need answered before I continue with my reads. I have a feel....a feely feel...the kinda feely feel that feels feely..............

NOW Fielz for some reason u stick out to everyone in this lol - even i have this odd susp on your playstyle this game and last game =P

ok - to address this, Gaga would want someone she works best with later in the game, so she can sacrifice a few people to lower numbers first. If I was teh gaga, I would wait until 2-3 suicides before recruiting you so it can be more "game end" status. The first few people converted we can assume gaga is going to use as sacrifices to lower numbers - but also people who are strong enough players to not out her under pressure with tells.

Honestly that's not bad, this game will serve for the futur ones as to 'lower my level' or add humor on me or something. I can't be german-serious-and-efficient level all the time lol. Like when people reacted when I said we needed to lynch you mag and mm to get a low postcount game. That was obvious irony

22. ISO #922

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    its coming soonTM don't worry naz bby
    ya not the first time yew done that
    wish i could remember if u were scum or nah that game
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Honestly that's not bad, this game will serve for the futur ones as to 'lower my level' or add humor on me or something. I can't be german-serious-and-efficient level all the time lol. Like when people reacted when I said we needed to lynch you mag and mm to get a low postcount game. That was obvious irony
    yeah, different playstyles definitely help your meta in the long-term. I also like the reads list you compiled, I feel each post on there is factually and logically based.

24. ISO #924

TOWNY

Magoroth - He was very present throughout the game, he's the top poster iirc and even then did not do much shitposts. He was the one actually interacting with me and helped me see the flaws in my thinking. He's also the one who discussed strategies the most with me and our reflection made me polish my view even if no one noticed that. He was very helpful and pro-town all of D1. Top town read for me.

Efekannn02 - I wish someone could read this slot with a good accuracy some days. But some posts I noted earlier were really big town tells. I feel he will be the one to find Gaga quickly as he will be able to see through the heat of future days. I can't quote what he said that was town but I remembered citing it while talking to someone. So it's another big town read there.

NEUTRAL

Marshmallow Marshall - He was occupied for a bit in day one and did nothing of extreme importance. He wasn't really noticeable but did nothing scummy. He was pushing at me with others which could mean anything since I seemed like an easy lynch but people reasonings based on last game made sense since I was lazy D1.

naz - I originally thought this slot was town for sure since Arsonist would have gamethrew massively if he was Gaga but... I don't think he would have cared about that and he said some scummy things like lynching anybody discussing strategies on day 2. So this slot fell from town into neutral.

SCUMMY

Distorted - While being as useful as pressuring and giving good leads as he is, he was also wanting a fast lynch to happen to Arsonist day1, ending the day way way early and focused exclusively on him. I feel we wasted half of d1 because of that. In general he's lynch happy so it's not a scumtell and making arguments for lynching people he knows town is still his town meta it's the scummy acts that put him far below. By acting like that he can be a Gaga in plain sight. Borderline neutral.

Blinkskater - Accusing Mag while he is top town read is a town thing for sure, but the justification being a 'hunch' without something tangible to back it up looks like he's trying to put confusion into town to make things happen. It's actually not that dangerous since Efekannn would probably notice I feel no one will listen to him in that case even moreso if I'm not here anymore.

Noz_Bugz - Admittedly afk because of reasons, he avoided a lot of shit by not talking at all where talking was necessary. He went out of the radar from gameplay perspective and will start 'fresh' day 2. May have been scared of being alone? Idk, alignements will tell us.
    Although - I do have a random host meta comment:

Maybe thats why he got replaced so quickly when he hit L-1? To prevent a D1 gaga lynch due to a gamethrower. But then that also comes into play, would SCV really allow Arsonist to be Gaga? lol

25. ISO #925

Maybe thats why he got replaced so quickly when he hit L-1? To prevent a D1 gaga lynch due to a gamethrower. But then that also comes into play, would SCV really allow Arsonist to be Gaga? lol
    lol don't be stupid...i would have just not bothered posting, u know how i give up when im fucked
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

26. ISO #926

tbh because mag was being so overly protown, on d1 in a set up with only cult night action and 1 cult to start i can't help but think hes suspicious. i wonder who was culted last night.....🤔

27. ISO #927

I remember reading Hosts were forced to randomize role attribution by the rules. But then again you can 'randomize' again to avoid a particular player in this kind of comp I guess !

28. ISO #928

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh because mag was being so overly protown, on d1 in a set up with only cult night action and 1 cult to start i can't help but think hes suspicious. i wonder who was culted last night.....🤔
    It's 5:30 AM my time, going to write something about that at 8AM. Expect wallpost.

29. ISO #929

@Marshmallow Marshall feels! Feely feels!
    Huh?

30. ISO #930

TOWNY

NEUTRAL

SCUMMY

Uh, what? Distorted and Blinkskater in scum read...??? For bs reasons?????????? ERM...
    -vote Fielzanks
    ik my vote is already on you but I REVOTE you.

31. ISO #931

What is yoor feely feel feel fell down the field???

32. ISO #932

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ya not the first time yew done that
    wish i could remember if u were scum or nah that game
    Twas WWIAW... he was scum lol

33. ISO #933

yeah, different playstyles definitely help your meta in the long-term. I also like the reads list you compiled, I feel each post on there is factually and logically based.
    Well... Logically based? He just ignored everyone's meta (like blink's, that indicates he's town) and puts Noz_Bugz as a strongest scum read...?

34. ISO #934

I think this is on ladder, so who gets what is RNG'd. Your post actually makes sense

35. ISO #935

It's kinda late here and I'm hungry, so going off and may or may not come back before tomorrow. I think I'll ISO @Fielzanks and @Distorted today (game day), if I have time to.

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

TOWNY

NEUTRAL

SCUMMY

1.Buddying
    2.I Agree With You
    3.My Number One Suspect Is Your Towniest Read
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #940

It’s strategy time*! I must say I hate with a passion those 24 hours of wait we must do without doing anything but at least it gives us time to think about strategies, especially when some want to quicklynch to end the day sooner. Last day I made a mini-post about three possible strategies without going into details as I was lazy, but today I’m going to NOT be lazy and writing the real thing. I’ll put a TL;DR at the end for lazier people.

The problem with strategizing this setup is because it’s heavily dependent on what’s happen the first day to Gaga. Because if she’s left alone, if she participates hard or if she is focused, her play will change and that gives a ton of other possibilities to go on. While developing I WILL miss some of them either because I find them not interesting to be discussed about (=bullshit tier) or because I forgot to talk about but it should not happen.

To start, we have different cases based on day one.

FIRST SCENARIO*:
    Gaga being on the radar and accused by many, with possible players Fielzanks, Distorted, Arsonist(naz) being possible candidate.
    This case is the one which will probably affect the most Gaga because her conversion will need heavy planning. Because she was accused by many players and barely escaped a lynch, which would make her loose instantly, she has to somewhat protect herself against that. And that ‘protection’ might be against something she had planned before, making her re-considerate her plans, even if I think that would not affect the long term game. Based on that, she has several scenario to choose from.

a) The protection conversion. Because she almost died the last day, Gaga would look to convert one player that pushed it on her to have that player off their shoulders and direct the lynch at someone else. This technique, while it can work with great effect if done nicely, may warn other players if they notice a change in behavior from the convert, notably if it’s close to ‘No I refuse to lynch Y we need to push for X reason’ situations. Possible convertees *: Ratatosk, Magoroth, Distorted, Marshmallow Marshall, Blinkskater, Efekannn02. That’s a long list and we could thin it because I doubt Efekannn or Ratatosk would be converted night one. I also highly doubt naz would choose this scenario because she was not responsible for Arsonist’s actions and could believe herself free of suspicions.

b) The utility conversion.
    Instead of risking being exposed by switching a key member in her accusation to protect her, Gaga would think of players either not wanting to lynch her or who got dragged in the train to help direct lynches in other directions without being suspicious. While less effective than method B, it allows her to gain traction in votes off her without it becoming obvious, less risk but less rewards. Possible convertees*: Noz_Bugz, Fielzanks, naz, Ratatosk for some Gagas?

c) Thining out town.
    Thinking of being freed because she was not lynched last day, this Gaga could think about being somewhat in a good position and unleashing scum strategy without risking herself. So she would chose to convert someone who’s not getting close to being mislynched, moreso called ‘top town reads’ and convert them. That way, distrust is sown. The first flip would throw everyone’s reads and make confusion. The convertee will probably play the exact same way as before with this strategy. Possible convertees*: Magoroth, naz, Blinkskater. (if I got your reads good*; I think I’m the only one who did a list and I’m not basing on mine to write this)

d) Going for a long time term.
    Having survived day one while being under heavy fire, Gaga knows it will bite her in the ass later in the game if she keeps the smartest players around. She will not be able to manipulate them and will probably get outted by them if she was to keep them until the end, especially if she would have done scenarios a and c instead. Possible convertees*: Distorted, Efekannn02, naz, MM.

I do not think that a Gaga under heavy pressure would have converted an AFK for being AFK though. That rules that out.

SECOND SCENARIO*:
    Gaga is a town-read because she blended in so well that she appears as a hater for everyone. She may or may not do lame LAMIST, but the point is she’s trusted and ruled out of being a possible Gaga by the majority. While she is in a comfy situation, it does not give her the win. Based on her future interactions she may be found out, so this Gaga will be may more careful than the others. Possible Gaga*: Magoroth, naz (yes her slot fills two opposing scenarios because her slot is basically Blinkyann07 at this point), Blinskater. In this scenario she was NOT focused day one.

a) Being free of accusations and starting well with a misslynch and a convert, even though she would have preferred saving Hybrid because AFKs are easier to manipulate, she’s dope as fuck in her new latex suit singing at opera houses. Swimming in money and posing naked, a Gaga that succesfull would not lower her image by employing someone with a bad reputation. She would hire only the top-grade in the field because she’s at the top level. [She would convert people who are good at throwing shade at people and scumpaint] Possible convertees*: Distorted, MM, Blinkskater.

b) Being the smart queen of pop she is, Gaga wants to frame the other artists to stay on top of the charts. But instead of hiring people to do the job for her, she will hire ruffians and associate them with already suspected musicians to put a nail in the coffin. Gaga would convert someone who will buddy / act like he was the convert of someone else to get that person lynched and then suiciding, allowing Gaga a really really good day. Possible convertees*: Blinkskater, Efekannn02, anyone really except scum reads.

c) Not forgetting Gaga might be a normie, she would have forgotten about the game being a cultfia and simply converted to get town off of a strong town-read, throwing confusion into the basket and lowering her powerful position. Still good to convert someone who’s top town read but dangerous in this scenario. Possible convertees*: Magoroth, naz, Blinkskater.

d) Converting an AFK. While this anormal setup may be confusing, Gaga could still play it like a normal FM game and convert the AFK people because they will be easier to use through the game because they won’t be against suiciding for the cause. By throwing shade on AFK herself, she could gain town trust by lynching her fan in the same day she converted it. Possible convertees*: Noz_Bugz, Ratatosk

e) Converting a scumread. For the same reasoning as above, by lynching her own fan she could gain a lot of town points on it, and doing it on a scumread is easier than anyone. Even though she could basically convert anyone and do that, her pushing hard on someone with town/null reads would seem more suspicious and forced than genuine. Possible convertees*: Fielzanks, Noz_Bugz, anyone.

THIRD SCENARIO*:
    Not wanting to stand out too much, Gaga stayed under the radar and did not gain attention. She was not specially town read but not scum/null read either. By doing that she ensured some day one tranquility, but a good player know that others will be going after them for that exact tranquility she gained during the first hours of play. Possible Gaga*: Marshmallow_Marshall, Noz_bugz, ratatosk(unlikely).

a) Because this Gaga is not a town-read, she will have to work to gain this statut to not become accused. Similar to 2n she will scumhunt and do towny things to gain traction, and will need players to carry her into that towny status without debunking her. Possible convertees*: MM, Distorted, Efekannn02, Fielzanks

b) Similar to 2.c) this Gaga is trying to not be scumread and work towards town status through day 2, and would convert strong town read to cause confusion and gain leverage for herself in the situation. Efekannn would see this and for this reason he’s a possible convertee. Possible convertee*: Efekannn02, Mag, naz, Blinkskater

c) I feel like many options are similar in executions than scenario 2 but are for different objectives. A town-read Gaga will want to convert people who will challenge her town status while neutral-gaga would want people to vouch for her via buddying. So neutral-gaga wont convert people that will do that, but will convert people to lower others reads and gain more leverage. Anyone can be it at that point.

Spoiler : SUPER SECRET FOURTH SCENARIO :

FOURTH SCENARIO*:
    Efekannn02 Gaga. GG WP Town we lost.

There’s more than what I wrote but I’m lacking patience and inspiration especially since I believe I covered the most thoughtful strategies and some normies one. The normies one would be easier to detect and act accordingly so we’ll go with a normal FM play and it’ll detect them, while the others put there will be in the front of my mind when reading posts throughout the day. Also, be very wary of buddying and buddy denials as they may be the BIGGEST scumtell we might have in this game.

Now that I did a long strategy post about possible Gagas and possible convertees I will make a strategy for us. Yesterday I was not listened but it’s not that important since day 2 is our important day and I got the amount of discussion in day 1 I wanted.

STRATEGY TIME.
    This is what I would like us to do in order to be in a very good position, possibly ending the game day 2 or to be in a really good position into day 3. I do not think we will need to reach LyLo to debunk her. While day one ended without much hunt done because it was focused on only two players, we got enough discussion to notice people behaviour. We will need to put pressure on as much people as possible to see shifts in player behavior and to be able to note it for further reference later in the game when the first convertee will flip (either itself by converting someone or lynched by us.) I'd like to get as much communication as we can from the 2 afk from day 1 as their lack of communication is now a strenght of theirs because we can't base anything on their D1 behavior since they had none. After that, I don't think pushing top town reads will tell us many things this day in particular, it'll be a huge amount of info based on the first flip and if Gaga is on that group even one push of pressure can debunk her because of that. I will personally put pressure on as much as I can with the logical backups day 1 left, and Magoroth/MM/naz will be my prime targets.

Spoiler : TL;DR :

TL;DR : put pressure on A MAXIMUM, don't trust pro-town, 100% certainty of Gaga WIFOMing, questionmark on 'Why Fielz did not put Efekann as a possible Gaga'

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

-vote Fielzanks
    You've now got a second strategy post (laid out day 2 after the first conversion to avoid her thinking of them and acting not predictably. So even if you still think I'm scum I suggest you to read it ; and put pressure elsewhere as I've been under heavy fire because I'm playing differently than last game.

43. ISO #943

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    1.Buddying
    2.I Agree With You
    3.My Number One Suspect Is Your Towniest Read
    Honestly you're the one I analyze the posts the most with Distorted as I always fear there's something written between the lines. I'm WIFOMing myself sometimes but that's the game.

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

@Fielzanks you made me soooooooooooooo happy with the secret 4th scenario.
    i actually feel complimented and feared as gaga

Do Not Worry People Im Not A Fan/Gaga Yet And I Would Refuse To Kill Myself To Convert Someone Aswell

Gaga Would Never Convert Me Unless She Wants Me to Lynch Everybody Soooo Uhm To Avoid Suspicion I Will Only Target One Guy Who Is Gaga Which Is Magoroth!
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #946

FFS You Took Soooo Much Time And Mentioned Soooooooo Many Tactics That Youre Off The Suspicion As Fan

but you can still be Gaga and lucky for you i doubt it

soooo try to make people think youre not Gaga ok? they suspect you alot i would glady protect ya too
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #947

Honestly you're the one I analyze the posts the most with Distorted as I always fear there's something written between the lines. I'm WIFOMing myself sometimes but that's the game.
    the fears will lead you in think of me being town

i might be not comfirmed town in everybodies eyes but i will say im town because im town

and with town i mean hater so no possible lie here

freaking magoroth is scum
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950
    Ganelon

My scummiest reads as of now are naz, blinkskater and Fielzanks. Due to what Fielzanks posted today and due to the fact that he is not a stupid person, I am willing to move him slightly higher to a neutralish Scum... but he must absolutely prove himself today because my distrust of him has not been fully eliminated.