oh you're right

somehow I missed that

guess maybe I used an old tab
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Anyway Mac has wolf equity, but to me Banana trying to minimalize things is pretty wolfy so that's my best bet atm. I would switch to anyone to survive, neutral and all, but if possible I will leave my vote here. Not going to hard push or anything as that'd just get me in hot water if I survive. All my reads have been genuine if lax, and thank you for having me for the day if I die.

Just ping me if you want to discuss anything with me.

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    Oh yeah, no wonder you want to vote me we have very different POEs for sure.

fwiw I think ikaru/stellaris have been very towny, although wisp/arrow have not. Kuti's a hard read either way, I just don't think paired with wisp atm
    Your PoE has little to do with it - you're always a safe vote, and D1 is probably the best time to resolve this, else town gets distracted by other developments and then mostly has to rely on you/mafia resolving you, and it gets increasingly more of a distraction the longer this doesn't happen

8. ISO #1208

Anyway Mac has wolf equity, but to me Banana trying to minimalize things is pretty wolfy so that's my best bet atm. I would switch to anyone to survive, neutral and all, but if possible I will leave my vote here. Not going to hard push or anything as that'd just get me in hot water if I survive. All my reads have been genuine if lax, and thank you for having me for the day if I die.

Just ping me if you want to discuss anything with me.
    What wolf equity do I have exactly?

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    Chopping me on day 1 here is really dumb you guys.

Has anyone even got an actual reason for it? I've been solving the game as reasonably as anyone fmpov. This just seems super dumb.
    you mentioned lumi and wondered if lumi was playing sometime after making a readslist of everyone (including people you had no read on)

you don't seem the type to joke like that so I'm assuming you tried to derp there
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1210

Chopping me on day 1 here is really dumb you guys.

Has anyone even got an actual reason for it? I've been solving the game as reasonably as anyone fmpov. This just seems super dumb.
    I think ppl overall just have too many town reads, and havent been townreading you much, youre kinda in their PoEs.

11. ISO #1211

What wolf equity do I have exactly?
    You aren't obvious town smashing everyone.

You're a scary person, Mac. You can't just murder a champs game and have people forget that. It's range.

Your equity is that you aren't out of your range, but I will say I do feel a lack of manipulation from you which is why I can't in good faith advocate for a vote on you.

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

I am really not sure by which measure the people voting for me are trying to actually analyse this game if they think that I am the best person to be voting.

I have asked multiple times for people to elaborate on why they are suspecting and voting me and nobody has actually replied.

I have probably got an accurate POE. My towncore all feel town.

At least if you do decide to chop me, please actually sheep me because I feel pretty bloody confident that my solve is good.

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

I am really not sure by which measure the people voting for me are trying to actually analyse this game if they think that I am the best person to be voting.

I have asked multiple times for people to elaborate on why they are suspecting and voting me and nobody has actually replied.

At least if you do decide to chop me, please actually sheep me because I feel pretty bloody confident that my solve is good.
    can you at least vote Achro? your vote is wasted on someone who nobody else is voting

16. ISO #1216

what was your poe?

17. ISO #1217

Dog vote Achro we'll sort this out tomorrow

18. ISO #1218

I may be tempted to vote off banana instead.

Just because I haven't had the time to give everyone full due diligence and fully comprehend all their posts, so if someone can town-case mac real quick (we got 15 minutes left) I may just do that.

I mean like we got 1200ish posts for d1 lmao

Banana I'm sorta witholding on just because they're a really old-time player of Sc2 mafia. From a time where d1s were much less serious and more silly and etc.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #1219

You aren't obvious town smashing everyone.

You're a scary person, Mac. You can't just murder a champs game and have people forget that. It's range.

Your equity is that you aren't out of your range, but I will say I do feel a lack of manipulation from you which is why I can't in good faith advocate for a vote on you.
    Yes so what you are saying is I am null, to you.

Chopping null Mac on day 1 is egregious.

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I may be tempted to vote off banana instead.

Just because I haven't had the time to give everyone full due diligence and fully comprehend all their posts, so if someone can town-case mac real quick (we got 15 minutes left) I may just do that.

I mean like we got 1200ish posts for d1 lmao

Banana I'm sorta witholding on just because they're a really old-time player of Sc2 mafia. From a time where d1s were much less serious and more silly and etc.
    why not just vote achro? hes just gonna be a problem later on when we have like 6 people left and we got 0 room to vote him

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Dog vote Achro we'll sort this out tomorrow
    I am like 90% sure Kuti is just a hit, why are we not just eliminating them?

Kuti, Wiisp and Marshall, none of them are towny. They are shielding each other in very poor ways. Wiisp and Kuti shielding each other for bad reasons, pushed me when there was an opportunity, didn't give me reasons when prompted, used ATE when pushed for answers, disappeared.

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Voting for mac is stupid.

Mac had done nothing but try solve.
    Yes he's had wolfy comments and easily townreads which looks scummy.
    But he is a seasoned player like you said. He wouldn't openly be wolfy like that.

Now I'm second guessing pod
    im voting achro. if i really wanted mac dead he would be my vote. and im campaigning to save both banana and mac here.

I just rather Banana stay alive over mac thats all

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Voting for mac is stupid.

Mac had done nothing but try solve.
    Yes he's had wolfy comments and easily townreads which looks scummy.
    But he is a seasoned player like you said. He wouldn't openly be wolfy like that.

Now I'm second guessing pod
    U have 0 idea how strong of a player is, one of the best overall town players who is still very well in his wolf range thag just bodied the qualifiers on MU

This post is so bad

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

I am like 90% sure Kuti is just a hit, why are we not just eliminating them?

Kuti, Wiisp and Marshall, none of them are towny. They are shielding each other in very poor ways. Wiisp and Kuti shielding each other for bad reasons, pushed me when there was an opportunity, didn't give me reasons when prompted, used ATE when pushed for answers, disappeared.
    We have 10 minutes on the clock and nobody is buying, next day is a fresh start to properly case this out. CFD probably not happening either from the way the wind is blowing.

32. ISO #1232

I aint voting you tbf
    Yes but giving voice to me having wolf equity 20 minutes before EOD when I am top wagon is essentially tacitly accepting it and encouraging people not paying attention to do it.

Which given you are 3p is fine because like, why do you care that much.

But I am not a wolf and I am actually townier than everyone here if you bother to read my posts.

33. ISO #1233

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    why not just vote achro? hes just gonna be a problem later on when we have like 6 people left and we got 0 room to vote him
    erm

well

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to be cagey about that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

Yes but giving voice to me having wolf equity 20 minutes before EOD when I am top wagon is essentially tacitly accepting it and encouraging people not paying attention to do it.

Which given you are 3p is fine because like, why do you care that much.

But I am not a wolf and I am actually townier than everyone here if you bother to read my posts.
    Well, fair. I think a few people are very obvious town in ways you can't be without a pelt, but sure.

41. ISO #1241

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This game is never lynching Achro under any circumstance btw if it's so uphill to lynch here, just a heads up, better hope he's harmless lol
    Yeah I've given up this fight so long ago. People get burned by neutrals all the day but always give the day 1 neutral claim a pass so they can day 1 neutral claim in the future and get the same pass

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

Fwiw if I were a different slot I would've voted out Achro but I'll say the obvious (since even PoD saw that I wasn't voting him) that if Achro is indeed neutral then that is very useful for me to know and keep in my list of targets.

Hence why I'm not voting him and don't want to. If people vote him off without me I won't be mad.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250