S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    I'm going to only share thoughts about the current players, as I have not finished reading.

Red : hot heated bully. Could be a very aggressive town or they could be a scum doing whatever gambit.
    Purple : Obnoxious rhymes that shrouds them in an enigma, which is a nice trick for a serial killer day 1. They have derped up on the hammer attempt and is essentially the biggest scumread. Lacks a pro town play.
    Pink : A town-lean. I'd dare say they're one of the few that's actually sane in this game.
    Green : Extremely easy to frustrate, which does not show an indication of alignment but it does put them in a visible light. Tends to tunnel.
    ehhh you just repeated hot discussion topics in this post to do what. What does it mean "Pink is one of the few that's actually sane in this game." or whats the meaning of "Tends to tunnel" for green.

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Pink is an odd one. Appears as a sane voice of reason, but yet there's a tiny layer of carefulness and lagged behind to not be totally relevant to the ongoing discussion. A town-lean based on the sane voice of reason, but also a scum-lean based on their carefulness and the odd lag that their person is having to the discussion.

- Town
    Green
    Blue
    Red
    Yellow
    Pink
    Purple
    - Scum
    I'm interested to know what changed your read on Pink from your last read list.

pedit : I will sure

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    I like your Pink read the best, not because I agree with it but because it's a novel read that few people in the thread have mentioned. The point about lagging in particular strikes me - it's a possible scenario to keep in mind.
    Someone mentioned a new scumread. red is running naked in the streets again

-unvote

I'm really confused about your play style... I won't call this sheeping anymore. Its you being "Push over" whatever that going mean about you I'm not sure if its AI anymore.

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post

-unvote

I'm really confused about your play style... I won't call this sheeping anymore. Its you being "Push over" whatever that going mean about you I'm not sure if its AI anymore.
    thoust post tis fully directed towards red?

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

purple your post deserves a surgery

about your language I wasnt looking at it like its AI at all. claiming it was an Strategy changes things. I see absolutly no game type beneficial effect in that beside maybe making you slot harder to disguise IN. how is doing that tells anything about Your alignment?

1. Putting Red at L-1 was trying to see blue and or green unvote, hopefully giving them some town credit and confirm them for red. I believe blue and green are both town based on their interactions with the other people. When they both kept their votes on, my plan failed. But green and red got into a back and forth, green gave pretty good reasons for why he was keeping his vote on red. I thought that exchange was enough for me, and I did not want to risk someone sneaking a hammer so I promptly took my vote off red once I got what I needed in that moment. Even though it wasn't my original intention. I knew there were multiple paths, even if red got hammered at least we'd have something to analyze. However, I kept my eye on the bottom of the page, and since we can't go invisible, I knew there was no danger. But still, I took the vote off when i thought necessary, because while trying to analyze whomever the SK took over tomorrow would have been fine, ultimately losing red and this amount of day would have been a waste. 2. My "hammer" --- you people think that someone who is literally using high brow language and poetry to describe everything wouldn't be careful enough to check the votes before voting? I voted to show red that Orange was not against him. Since he was tunneling Orange. It worked because red moved off from orange as their target. I also wanted to see who would target me for that decision. I expected orange to because it was her "trap" and i expected red to OMGUS vote me for it. However, pink jumping on me was interesting and I will explain below
    questions :

1- when did you start town reading red?
    2- why Green was keeping his vote on red?
    3- why you put red in L1 again? To test orange? But you just said you knew Orange vote was fake so why you tried to test someone who was testing others himself and you knew it?

I read it again and again and It makes no sense ...

8. ISO #658

I'm explaining my reads when I'm analyzing purple and ornage reads.

about Yellow, bot purple and orange are refrenscing to his towny contribution at game start. He did something towny there which was explaining why disguising in purple slot is harder and why that attidue is townish, That setup spec, although was not SK-indicative and was a Townish thing to do shouldn't be clearing yellow as town. I do however liked him joining me on red. that pressure seemed in-place.

I won't count his replace out AI as if it was eaither for RL or was because people are really hard to disguise in this round and he was frustrated. eaither way He is not in the game and discussing that won't go anywhere.

the replace in has yet to provide content atm.

in conclusion yellow is Null atm and that's horrible as half of day 1 is already passed.

9. ISO #659

regarding red

@S-FM Purple Masquerader how is him being angry at L1 is alignment indicative? SK don't like to survive in your pov?

again I believe red is a slot which is going to be hard to disguise in because of activity. I'm not sure how people use that type of feeling alignment indicative about red.

Red is too involved in this game atm which in NAI by itself. I liked his vote on me tbh but later that day he was posting like he had no scumread on me which made me confused. It apeared to me that red is exaggerating in his/her scum reads and although is trying to apear as solid, he is just messing around. I'm sure he expressed a scumread or concern about all the slots in this game beside himself at least once so far - which most of them are just after someone else calling out those stuff. thats what I was calling sheeping before - but then because he never follows those concerns and scumreads sheeping is not a good way to describe it. Its what i called a pushover playstyle. now if thats his plan for doubtcasting and buddying people (by agreeing with their concerns but not pushing those stuff forward) for survivor and later days - or if thats just his personality to be like that - I want to watch red carefully and I suggest everyone else to do so as well.

10. ISO #660

purple your post deserves a surgery

about your language I wasn't looking at it like its AI at all. claiming it was an Strategy changes things. I see absolutely no game type beneficial effect in that beside maybe making you slot harder to disguise IN. how is doing that tells anything about Your alignment? Yes, harder to disguise. And it's fun. I don't care if it tells anyone about my alignment. I'm telling you, it would be stupid for me to be SK and do this. It's very exhausting and annoying. People already want to lynch me over it. So I just don't see SK wanting to bring that type of attention. People are reading into it as indicative of my alignment, and I am saying it's not and if you think logically, the SK wouldn't be bothered to do that. If you think a scum would put that much effort into disguising their language, you are foolish. It only makes me look like I'm shit posting and not actually playing, which would get me lynched. There is nothing to be gained by in from a scum perspective. I feel like none of you read. I say things 10 times.

questions :

1- when did you start town reading red? Earlier when I posted my earlier reads list. Feel free to ISO me and check that out. I can't give you hour marks. Do you not read red as town? It was some time before I voted him after he got into a debate with green for the first time. I saw him really defending himself and his level of "frustration" felt town to me. Probably when he called us all retarded.
    2- why Green was keeping his vote on red?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    im jsut doing what others and you have basicly done, you are saying t ignore me so anything i say now should have no vaule right? so why should i repsond if your later response is to jsut shit on it all?
    your point? if hes sk hes gonna have to emualte a player then if he does not use his charge and most people have already done a style or something that would be hard for oj to pull off

worried much are we?
    i like how you misrepresent me saying i am sheep voting you

i also like how you misrepresent my town paranoia of you also. you should reread the game and see how others interacted with me vs you you will see a surpising diffrence
    then how about instead of being survivalist and defending yourself you scum hunt.

i already answered your points by saying to read my iso. if you cant be bothered to reread then its not my problem for someone who thinks its ok to insult ones intligence
    we have had over 24 hrs of people posting thats more then enough you just dont want to be lynched
    3- why you put red in L1 again? To test orange? But you just said you knew Orange vote was fake so why you tried to test someone who was testing others himself and you knew it? Man read the post above, read my reads list. If you're not going to fucking read, don't waste my time. I wasn't testing orange the second time. I was showing red that orange didn't actually vote him. Are you even trying? It's all very clear in my spoiler. Crystal clear.

I read it again and again and It makes no sense ... Then you are stupid and I cannot help you.
    I wrote in colored ink.

11. ISO #661

I'm explaining my reads when I'm analyzing purple and ornage reads.

about Yellow, bot purple and orange are refrenscing to his towny contribution at game start. He did something towny there which was explaining why disguising in purple slot is harder and why that attidue is townish, That setup spec, although was not SK-indicative and was a Townish thing to do shouldn't be clearing yellow as town. I do however liked him joining me on red. that pressure seemed in-place.

I won't count his replace out AI as if it was eaither for RL or was because people are really hard to disguise in this round and he was frustrated. eaither way He is not in the game and discussing that won't go anywhere.

the replace in has yet to provide content atm.

in conclusion yellow is Null atm and that's horrible as half of day 1 is already passed.
    the replace IN HAS MADE POSTS. Sigh.

12. ISO #662

regarding green, putting my confusions aside I do have a townread there atm.

Green's leadership attidue early game was not forcefull and that makes it genuine. I liked his early push on purple and him sheilding against red's whatever it was - buddying type of comment. I liked his paranoid approach regarding orange. I didn't like his "I'm frsutrated with you" attidue against Orange as I can't understand what lead to that feeling. Orange omgused it and called it fake - but I wanted answers. Orange didn't follow that line of thinking up and simply left that discussion which was even more confusing for me.

anyway him voting red and keeping red at L1 is showing stubborness which fits with the persona he presented before that point.

13. ISO #663

regarding red

@S-FM Purple Masquerader how is him being angry at L1 is alignment indicative? SK don't like to survive in your pov?

again I believe red is a slot which is going to be hard to disguise in because of activity. I'm not sure how people use that type of feeling alignment indicative about red. Perhaps, but you just have to yell at people. People in this game are not very attune, and are just blindly stabbing in the dark at very minor things. I doubt anyone would notice. But perhaps, except for yellow and you...the majority of us are active. So unless the sk is one of you three, i don't see how this would be an issue?

Red is too involved in this game atm which in NAI by itself. I liked his vote on me tbh but later that day he was posting like he had no scumread on me which made me confused. It apeared to me that red is exaggerating in his/her scum reads and although is trying to apear as solid, he is just messing around. I'm sure he expressed a scumread or concern about all the slots in this game beside himself at least once so far - which most of them are just after someone else calling out those stuff. thats what I was calling sheeping before - but then because he never follows those concerns and scumreads sheeping is not a good way to describe it. Its what i called a pushover playstyle. now if thats his plan for doubtcasting and buddying people (by agreeing with their concerns but not pushing those stuff forward) for survivor and later days - or if thats just his personality to be like that - I want to watch red carefully and I suggest everyone else to do so as well.
    When did he vote you? I voted you then I wrote a poem, then host said you had account issues and I unvoted to give you a chance to speak. I don't remember red voting you, but it's been a lonnngggg day. Red is not a strong player, he spends most of his time fighting with anyone who mildly disagrees with him. it is very easy to confuse him. I assume he is a newer player to FM, and I do not personally like how he flies off the handle at people. He tells everyone to shut the fuck up etc etc. But when called an idiot or anything, he flips it around. I think he's too wild and untamed to be SK. Honestly, it's solo scum, so I feel like scum would play very very close to the vest. The only person I really see doing that is pink.

14. ISO #664

regarding red

@S-FM Purple Masquerader how is him being angry at L1 is alignment indicative? SK don't like to survive in your pov? Not just L-1. ISO him and all he does is fight with people. He barely gives anything of value, just shits literally on every one and says he's confused. I town read him because I just don't think SK would act this bratty. If I'm being honest.
    I missed the fist question o.0

15. ISO #665

@ purple

why making your slot harder to disguise in is not something the SK would do? that would be their excuse for surviving till late game. I don't have any problem with your language. I'm trying to attack the logic your bringing here to see if thats genune or you just made up the whole strategy thing to look good.

I like to know that your red townread started before your first L1 , between your first L1 and second L1 or after the second one.

and I'm not stupid please don't do that - I'm really sensetive regarding my intelligence,

what I meant is if you wanted to show red why is orange town and you knew he is faking that vote why didn't you just expose his plan instead of breaking his test with an absolutely no back-grounded vote. I beleive you checked the VC and that wasn't suppose to be and insta hammer (just a gut feeling) but I doubt you were doing a masterplan to show red orange is town. you never expressed that solid type of townread on orange before that point for this story to be true.

and yellow replace in just posted a read list didn't he?

I asked one or two questions and I'm sure others did as well. I don't count that readlist practically content. I'm waiting for more inspiring details atm

pedit : he voted me after your first L1 - accusing me that I was online but didn't unvote when he was at L1.

and I am active, I have 67 posts so far and I had no password for first 8 hours of the game. stop this bullshit kindly please ? <3

I was saying "making your slot harder to disguise in" that orange was talking about about red and you are using to explain why your town is NAI cause thats not something related to red's or yours alignment at all. Its practically a distraction.

and I need to leave again.

16. ISO #666

@ purple

why making your slot harder to disguise in is not something the SK would do? that would be their excuse for surviving till late game. I don't have any problem with your language. I'm trying to attack the logic your bringing here to see if thats genune or you just made up the whole strategy thing to look good. sk would have to no kill to do that. Or burn their ability otherwise it would be pointless for sk to talk like the way I am bc theyre a disguiser. It would hurt scum day one more than it would hurt given its a big reason why some people null or scum read me. I doubt sk would kil me and mimic the way I talk in verse. So it is a type of shield that people find annoying. It also takes a lot of energy to do it and to do that and try to appear town just wouldn't be beneficial to sk imo. I think sk would use the no disguise ability on me. Especially since I said I'm going to write 3 poems a day as proof it's still me.

I like to know that your red townread started before your first L1 , between your first L1 and second L1 or after the second one. it did didn't I say this

and I'm not stupid please don't do that - I'm really sensetive regarding my intelligence, no offense but it's been a long day and you're asking me questions I've already answered in detail in a spoiled post like 6 posts up.. you'd be mad too

what I meant is if you wanted to show red why is orange town and you knew he is faking that vote why didn't you just expose his plan instead of breaking his test with an absolutely no back-grounded vote. I beleive you checked the VC and that wasn't suppose to be and insta hammer (just a gut feeling) but I doubt you were doing a masterplan to show red orange is town. you never expressed that solid type of townread on orange before that point for this story to be true. bc I give no fucks -- nothing to hide. I did defend orange earlier and gave her town read. Idc if you believe my motives tbh. The plan was to get red on board with orange so maybe me you orange and green could start a town bloc. That's why I was trying to clear all of you to red. Pink is scum.

and yellow replace in just posted a read list didn't he? Correct

I asked one or two questions and I'm sure others did as well. I don't count that readlist practically content. I'm waiting for more inspiring details atm

pedit : he voted me after your first L1 - accusing me that I was online but didn't unvote when he was at L1.

and I am active, I have 67 posts so far and I had no password for first 8 hours of the game. stop this bullshit kindly please ? <3what bullshit?

I was saying "making your slot harder to disguise in" that orange was talking about about red and you are using to explain why your town is NAI cause thats not something related to red's or yours alignment at all. Its practically a distraction. others cried about it pink is saying I do it to distract

and I need to leave again.
    Bed time

17. ISO #667

don't say your reasons for leaving ...

and the bullshit is referring to me as a lurker ...

and I'm asking questions - that are explicitly related to your read list but are from deeper parts of your ISO mainly to see your consistency mainly.

anyway thanks for response. I do still want to keep myself worried about red and count the whole language thing NAI.

18. ISO #668

I'll get around to that wall-post in a bit.

-unvote

regarding red

again I believe red is a slot which is going to be hard to disguise in because of activity. I'm not sure how people use that type of feeling alignment indicative about red.

I'm going to be extremely difficult to disguise as? Someone call the presses. I am THE MOST ACTIVE PLAYER by far. Nobody is going to disguise as me because everyone is a lazy fuck who wouldn't have a hope in hell of imitating me.

None of the points that you call 'sheeping' are sheeping. Saying "hey you made an original contribution which is good" or "please expand on X even though I don't agree" =/= sheeping. You're conflating "encouraging people to give thoughts" with agreeing with them...in the same posts that I specifically say "I do not agree". I want people to expand on theories which I don't have in case they're onto something that I didn't pick up on. Is this a bad thing? You're either scum or have the worst reading comprehension of all time.

Conclusion: Please learn what sheeping actually is because for someone who whines about how intelligent they are, you're being exceptionally foolish here.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    Especially since I said I'm going to write 3 poems a day as proof it's still me.
    Self-confirms aren't allowed. It goes against the spirit of the game. No surprise though - all you've tried to do this game is make it impossible for the SK, assuming it isn't you, to use your account.

You realise that all you're doing is giving the SK a viable ML target, right? Why would the SK EVER want to kill you when you're so anti-town that it warrants a PL? FPS is a cancerous playstyle and it's something that you've pledged to do FOR THE ENTIRE GAME. If this was a larger game, I wouldn't do anything else but PL this D1.

I don't want a response from Derple about this. I know he's not going to change his mind and I don't need another mind-numbingly dumb post to prove that.

19. ISO #669

first thing first

fuck off. I never whined about how inteligent I am. I just asked respectfully to not get insulted - If I'm not going to get that I won't do the same anymore as well

second shut up! Your the one who can't read - or is not trying to read what I'm saying at all... term sheeping means don't have any ideas of your own and following others in things. thats the first impression I got from your "I agree" "I will keep that in mind" and whatever other green lights you shown to every single slot in this game till this point. You never show ANY red signs to any thing anyone proposed ... thats what I'm saying.

and no I said I agree that its not "Sheeping" its something similar but a little bit different. Its so icky that you agreed with all other scumreads in the game till this point- at least its intresting for meand I gave my theories about it.

20. ISO #670

Spoiler : Quote :
    Finally back at my computer: I am breaking character to give these reads. However, i do so with angst, because i do not want to give SK the ability to do this in the future. I will return to more flowery language throughout game.

Some other points before my reads:
    Spoiler : My Language :

My language: 1. It is a strategy. 2. Ask yourself, why would sk waste the time and effort to actually talk in the manner that I have. Do ALL of that to just throw it away and disguise? My point earlier was that it would be super hard to replicate my poems and syntax in my flowery language. Also, it would be stupid for SK to just do this for day 1 or maybe day two and then be forced to disguise. It would be super obvious whomever i would take over would be different writing styles (trust me i cannot just copy people). Also, do you have any IDEA how exhausting it is to talk like this? Do you not realize I know how annoying it could be and cause me to get lynched day one? Do you really think the SK would waste their time weaving clues and breadcrumbs into their poetry, surely pissing off a number of players? No, sorry, that'd be very very stupid.

Spoiler : My voting patterns :
    My voting: 1. Putting Red at L-1 was trying to see blue and or green unvote, hopefully giving them some town credit and confirm them for red. I believe blue and green are both town based on their interactions with the other people. When they both kept their votes on, my plan failed. But green and red got into a back and forth, green gave pretty good reasons for why he was keeping his vote on red. I thought that exchange was enough for me, and I did not want to risk someone sneaking a hammer so I promptly took my vote off red once I got what I needed in that moment. Even though it wasn't my original intention. I knew there were multiple paths, even if red got hammered at least we'd have something to analyze. However, I kept my eye on the bottom of the page, and since we can't go invisible, I knew there was no danger. But still, I took the vote off when i thought necessary, because while trying to analyze whomever the SK took over tomorrow would have been fine, ultimately losing red and this amount of day would have been a waste. 2. My "hammer" --- you people think that someone who is literally using high brow language and poetry to describe everything wouldn't be careful enough to check the votes before voting? I voted to show red that Orange was not against him. Since he was tunneling Orange. It worked because red moved off from orange as their target. I also wanted to see who would target me for that decision. I expected orange to because it was her "trap" and i expected red to OMGUS vote me for it. However, pink jumping on me was interesting and I will explain below.

My Reads:
    Spoiler : Yellow :

Yellow: Yellow one has seemed to read through my language and actually picked up some of the things i was putting forth. Yellow two is not as convinced. However, I doubt the SK would replace out because literally SK does not have to do too much this game other than dick around during the day, push mislynchs and then disguise. Maybe yellow is SK and realized it would be really hard to emulate people. I don't know, but yellow's interactions do not read scum to me, and his replacing out is NAI at best. However, I do not have the strongest read either way on yellow. I lean him more town than not, and i think others will agree? No.

Spoiler : Red :
    Red: Definitely town. Sk would not get into that many skirmishes. Red is also probably one of the easiest people to emulate. Just argue with someone, and claim everyone is OMGUS voting. I see red as a town member who is very overwhelmed with how the game is going and is becoming super frustrated. His lack of care and lack of caring indicates town to me. Also, his anger at being at L a couple of times and fighting to stay in the game indicates someone who is trying to play a good town game and is very frustrated anyone could vote him.

Spoiler : Green :
    Green: Town, reads my language. Understands some of the things I'm saying, but also understands that my language is either strat or NAI at best. Is not getting caught up in the bs. Targeted me earlier, and was happy with how I responded under his pressure.

Spoiler : Blue :
    Blue: Came back, took the time to actually read the game, posted quotes, read into the things I posted and actually took the time to try and scum hunt the people here. Is MIA but indicated he would be. Is not leaning scum in my mind because he's actively trying to make reads. Was accused of pointing fingers, but honestly, he has only done normal town questioning of people.

Spoiler : Orange :
    Orange: Read me as town earlier, read into my posts found nothing scummy. Only read me as scum because I "took the bait" on his test. Like me he's trying to test potential town members, I might have fucked it up for him, but I was using it as my own means to get information. Has no agenda other than seeking to see who is most scummy. Voting me because he does not think my methods were town. Got into a back and forth with red. Red tunneled him since then, whether orange wants to realize it or not, I was showing red that he could be trusted. If not he had plenty of opportunity to take out red without being suspicious due to the extreme back and forth they engaged. Orange is trying to find whomever scum is and is willing to fake votes and other means to "get the job done."

Spoiler : Pink :
    Pink: This will seem bias but please bear with me. The only other person besides red and orange to vote me after my "hammer slip" ..pink is using this to mislynch me. She started her "reads" on me earlier saying "your rp language is actually very easily duplicated" as a means to get me to stop. She then targeted in on red a bit, then switched to blue who was afk. When blue came back and gave reads she started to focus in on him, quoting a bunch of his words out of text and tried to make them seem like scum tells. She saw him as the weakest link in that moment, and focused on him entirely. When I "scum" slipped she was the only one to make a serious case against me, she has tried to discredit me. I believe a scum would do this because they would not be able to replicate my language, so they know the only way to legit get rid of me would be a mislynch. I would be the perfect target, I am mistrusted by most, I am frustrating, and it seems I am not taking the game serious. She is buddying up with orange and red who are frustrated with me, and trying to subtly push them into lynching me so then she does not have to waste her ability killing me. As others have noted, she is very careful, almost too careful, and most of her posts are agenda filled. She finds the weakest link at that moment and pushes on them as a means to get a mislynch through.

And anyone who says SK would not kill as a strat. That is dumb, there are 7 people, mislynch and kill you're down to 5. Do it again you're down to 3. Do it once more and they win. There would be absolutely no reason a scum would actively choose to not kill. I seriously invite everyone to ISO pink.

I am still doing RL stuff, I will pull quotes later, but this is my reads.

A note about the game. I am choosing to lean into the theme, and into the object. We were all given totally fake bios and identities to play with. Choosing not to do that, simply to "win" is stupid. This is supposed to be fun, and I'm going to continue to have fun, and if you guys continue to have a problem with that, it's not my fault. I am not putting RP over the game either, I have weaved in thoughts and my opinions into my language.

I'll bulletpoint the parts that I did/ didn't like. I would like Derple to respond to this post since I'm doing my best to take him seriously ;)

Liked:

- Derple does actually sound quite townie

I would like some quotes to back up your Pink analysis when you get the chance because one or two points of your theory are plausible. I haven't done a proper ISO into Pink yet so would like to hear more about your take on him to keep in mind when reading him.

(Blue is going to pop into the thread and call this sheeping, just you wait)

Disliked:

- Apologies for not doing his stupid RP. Motherfucker, just type like you normally do. Do you not have a personality?
    - "Trust me I cannot just copy people" (terrible defence)
    - "Too scummy to be scum" 'logic'

Important note: I feel like these reads are extremely biased. Not necessarily in a scummy way but when he says "oh this person can read my language" he acts as if that's some sort of town tell. It is not. He's making it extremely obvious that if he's town, the SK can just flatter him and Derple will be inclined to give them a pass. The SK will be extremely unlikely to kill Derple, if Derple is town, because of this. Thus Derple's reasoning for talking like a pretentious thirteen year old is rendered invalid.

- His Blue read is biased because Blue has never scum-read him. It shows because the reasons given for town-reading Blue are extremely weak. (SK would want to read the game and post quotes, lol?)

- His Green read is EXTREMELY self-centred. There's nothing outside of how Green reacted to Derple. If the SK isn't Derple, take note! Be nice to Derple and he won't scum-read you ever. So you'll never have to worry about killing him

- Strongest scum-read is Pink which is reactive. I didn't totally hate this part, actually. I think Derple makes a valid point that Pink is too perfect in a sense and it's possible that Pink was sitting on the side-lines and encouraging me. However it's still very prejudiced.
    A) "targeted me early on to make me stop my RP" - how is this a scum tell?
    B) Admits that Pink has pressured lots of different people - this isn't scummy either
    C) Most of this read is focused on how difficult it would be to replicate Purple's typing style. (again, just type like you normally would - it's much more natural. Nobody actually has a problem with some RP. It's when it gets in the way of being able to read you properly that it's an issue. Can you at least add some normal comments alongside the RP or something? >_>)

This is something that Derple should be aware of because this bias really shows in his analysis.

21. ISO #671

first thing first

fuck off. I never whined about how inteligent I am. I just asked respectfully to not get insulted - If I'm not going to get that I won't do the same anymore as well

second shut up! Your the one who can't read - or is not trying to read what I'm saying at all... term sheeping means don't have any ideas of your own and following others in things. thats the first impression I got from your "I agree" "I will keep that in mind" and whatever other green lights you shown to every single slot in this game till this point. You never show ANY red signs to any thing anyone proposed ... thats what I'm saying.

and no I said I agree that its not "Sheeping" its something similar but a little bit different. Its so icky that you agreed with all other scumreads in the game till this point- at least its intresting for meand I gave my theories about it.
    Fine by me. I never asked not to be insulted because I'm not that hypocritical.

Yeah, I don't fit that definition of sheeping either. Case closed.

You act like people have to stick to their original opinions at all times and are never allowed to consider other opinions. (hint: this is what I am doing)

Is this why you're so hung-up on me, because you think that changing your mind is some sort of scum tell? You can just say that you changed your mind if you did, lol.

22. ISO #672

that is not what your doing; not even in a heartbeat.

My concern is not even related to the fact that you considering everyone's opinions or not. is that you consider everyone's scum reads without criticizing any of them - without generating any substance stance.

and I'm not hypocritical - someone called me stupid I asked them to stop. How is that even relivent to this game? and when you say hypocritical are you saying something like your a fool so asking others to not call you a fool is being hypocritical? cause if that's that, your insulting me again and we do have a problem here - that game related or not , I won't be able to let it go.

23. ISO #673

that is not what your doing; not even in a heartbeat.

My concern is not even related to the fact that you considering everyone's opinions or not. is that you consider everyone's scum reads without criticizing any of them - without generating any substance stance.

and I'm not hypocritical - someone called me stupid I asked them to stop. How is that even relivent to this game? and when you say hypocritical are you saying something like your a fool so asking others to not call you a fool is being hypocritical? cause if that's that, your insulting me again and we do have a problem here - that game related or not , I won't be able to let it go.
    Can you talk about my post where I give my opinions instead of your weird compulsion to talk about yourself? I don't care about your personality and I don't feel that you've given 'substance' with your interactions with Derple.

Feel free to do as you say and engage in a meaningful discussion with me whenever you're ready.

24. ISO #674

regarding your post about purple reads.

(Blue is going to pop into the thread and call this sheeping, just you wait)
    Definitely not. that's not even close to what I explained 10000 times about you so far.

I disliked points 1 and 2 as well. Those stuff are just NAI in my opinion though. I don't understand why purple used them in her defense.
    about point 3. that "Too scummy to be scum" is referred to her townread on you or do you have other examples?
    when we just started intercating yesterday, you said "I'm biased because your scumreading me" now purple is biased because I never scumread her. I like you to elaborate in these ideas please.

Pink reads are really based on others interactions with her But that won't prove their biased , ingenuine or wrong. thats absoloutly fine to "OMGUS" if you beleive the person who is pushing you is scum. You don't have it in you to understand this though so whatever.

I'm not defending purple's reads here though. I Accept them as "her reads" at this point that I'm evaluating and considering. I am attacking your desresepctful insulting aggressive attack to her reads and learn to comprehend that these are not the same.

pedit : I don't care what are you intrested at or not. I'm answering your concerns and I won't ignore anything deary. and all my discussions are meaningful - you in the other hand are trying so hard to make it personal.

25. ISO #675

regarding your post about purple reads.

Definitely not. that's not even close to what I explained 10000 times about you so far.

I disliked points 1 and 2 as well. Those stuff are just NAI in my opinion though. I don't understand why purple used them in her defense.
    about point 3. that "Too scummy to be scum" is referred to her townread on you or do you have other examples?
    when we just started intercating yesterday, you said "I'm biased because your scumreading me" now purple is biased because I never scumread her. I like you to elaborate in these ideas please.

Pink reads are really based on others interactions with her But that won't prove their biased , ingenuine or wrong. thats absoloutly fine to "OMGUS" if you beleive the person who is pushing you is scum. You don't have it in you to understand this though so whatever.

I'm not defending purple's reads here though. I Accept them as "her reads" at this point that I'm evaluating and considering. I am attacking your desresepctful insulting aggressive attack to her reads and learn to comprehend that these are not the same.

pedit : I don't care what are you intrested at or not. I'm answering your concerns and I won't ignore anything deary. and all my discussions are meaningful - you in the other hand are trying so hard to make it personal.
    When I said 'too scummy to be scum' I was referring to Derple's self-defense. He's all "well SK would never be this stupid" and "it draws attention to myself and SK wouldn't want that". He fails to realise that his self-awareness completely nullifies his point.

The difference is that I re-evaluated my read of you and my current read of you is NOT based on your previous scum-read of me.

You mean Derple's reads, right? I pointed out his read on Pink as an example of bias - I do think that he is allowing the way that others treat him to cloud his judgment. As noted earlier, he is heavily biased towards Green, you and - to an extent - Orange/ Yellow.

You haven't actually disagreed with my assessment that he is letting his bias get in the way, just the way that I made said assessment. Defender of the Scrubs, thy name is Blue.

Instead of responding to defend yourself, can you divert that effort to explaining how your reads have changed since reading Derple's post? You like saying "I am evaluating and considering" but I would like to actually SEE that.

26. ISO #676

Can you talk about my post where I give my opinions instead of your weird compulsion to talk about yourself? I don't care about your personality and I don't feel that you've given 'substance' with your interactions with Derple.

Feel free to do as you say and engage in a meaningful discussion with me whenever you're ready.
    oh and I like to have your elaboration about the definition of the word "hypocritical" and how I was one please.

and what do you mean when you say I didn't give 'substance' about purples read?

when I say something is wrong with the way your agreeing with every single scumread people purpose in game that means I haven't seen anything similar so far and it is weird. I'm not insulting your playstyle or accusing you of anything.

Its just - NOT typical that you said "maybe purple is onto something" about PINK when you had pink as a townread and purple as a scumread and Its not ok that your first reaction to pink's Blue push was scumreading me, to Greens purple push was "putting down purple down in your list" and me calling out yellow made you doubt your read on him.

And the most hurrtful part is that the only self-orginated read of you was your early orange read.

I was trying to understand if your trying to buddy everyone else and throw shade and use others to get mislynches done or is that YOU being YOU cause no typical person is this pushover.

Do you want me ISO dive you in 2 wall posts with exact examples of that behavior or can you understand my concern about you finally?

pedit : My reads won't change based on someone else reads... thats the whole fucking point! I do investigate their consistancy and mindset to see if their really doing something or faking shit to get away by looking like active. thats why I ask questions about the origins of the reads and points.

I was doing a reread and people by people summary - with points regarding to purple and orange read lists though that is half way done. I can't do the rest atm as I'm interacting with you right now. The rest will be done soon - when I got the time - and I could concentrate.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

When I said 'too scummy to be scum' I was referring to Derple's self-defense. He's all "well SK would never be this stupid" and "it draws attention to myself and SK wouldn't want that". He fails to realise that his self-awareness completely nullifies his point.

The difference is that I re-evaluated my read of you and my current read of you is NOT based on your previous scum-read of me.

You mean Derple's reads, right? I pointed out his read on Pink as an example of bias - I do think that he is allowing the way that others treat him to cloud his judgment. As noted earlier, he is heavily biased towards Green, you and - to an extent - Orange/ Yellow.

You haven't actually disagreed with my assessment that he is letting his bias get in the way, just the way that I made said assessment. Defender of the Scrubs, thy name is Blue.

Instead of responding to defend yourself, can you divert that effort to explaining how your reads have changed since reading Derple's post? You like saying "I am evaluating and considering" but I would like to actually SEE that.
    Her self defense was refuted from logical view I agree with that part. I still don't understand her reason for doing one with those types of defenses - explaining her language and stuff at all.

You mean you sheeped Pink and used my AFK state to advertise something and when i was explaining how that read is flawed you got a scumread on me? or is that updated sinsce then?
    eaither way having reads based on others interactions with you is the best way to do anything - as you need to solve only one side of puzzle in those interactions. Keeping that in mind - I won't just call those reads biased and move on. the ways other treat you is the best thing you can use to solve this type of puzzle.

now about Purple - I'm not disagreeing that her reads are not too strong - with gravity - not the type I will be intreted in - unless if I see something stronger related to them that gives me a more valid clue about her points.

and I always explain my reads as the game progress so you must be able to see what is changed based on what reasoning - simply by reading back my posts.If you have any specific questions I'm here to answer.

30. ISO #680

Serious question though - who the fuck are we lynching? We have less than 12 hours left iirc and I don't feel like we actually know what we're doing.

So since Blue/ Orange are online, I'd rather have you lot chip in there.

I for one don't have a clue tbh.
    To be honest I consider a no lynch at this point.

Yellow lynch is a valid option as well - I'm not sure if that slot + replace in have the required 10 posts at this point.

I'm trying to make up my mind about rest.

31. ISO #681

Blue, you're just going to have to deal with the fact that I'm not a 'typical' person then.
    Noone is typical darling. The thing that is bothering me about you, however, might be a very cunning valid scum tactic so I prefer to keep myself worried about you.

and the fact I'm trying to deal with it is the reason your not voted by me atm.

32. ISO #682

Her self defense was refuted from logical view I agree with that part. I still don't understand her reason for doing one with those types of defenses - explaining her language and stuff at all.

You mean you sheeped Pink and used my AFK state to advertise something and when i was explaining how that read is flawed you got a scumread on me? or is that updated sinsce then?
    eaither way having reads based on others interactions with you is the best way to do anything - as you need to solve only one side of puzzle in those interactions. Keeping that in mind - I won't just call those reads biased and move on. the ways other treat you is the best thing you can use to solve this type of puzzle.

now about Purple - I'm not disagreeing that her reads are not too strong - with gravity - not the type I will be intreted in - unless if I see something stronger related to them that gives me a more valid clue about her points.

and I always explain my reads as the game progress so you must be able to see what is changed based on what reasoning - simply by reading back my posts.If you have any specific questions I'm here to answer.
    I shall direct you to the thread re: the second part. We've had this discussion and I don't wish to repeat it.

I think a general list of reads before EOD = best strategy. It means that if any of us dies, then the remaining players don't have to slog through the crappy ISO function to find the reads.

To be honest I consider a no lynch at this point.

Yellow lynch is a valid option as well - I'm not sure if that slot + replace in have the required 10 posts at this point.

I'm trying to make up my mind about rest.
    Wouldn't a No Lynch lose us a ML though? Haven't run through the numbers but I'm not sure if that's the best move.

I have been mulling it over as a possibility because I think we are very likely to ML at the moment, but I still think a lynch is better than none.

Yellow is valid if you think about how easy that slot is to hide in, but I think he's town so I don't really want to. I don't know if the reasoning I used to clear him is strong enough to warrant that concern tho.

33. ISO #683

Noone is typical darling. The thing that is bothering me about you, however, might be a very cunning valid scum tactic so I prefer to keep myself worried about you.

and the fact I'm trying to deal with it is the reason your not voted by me atm.
    Is this your low-key way of saying "I think you are playing well if scum"? I'm going to take this as an ego boost regardless of what your response is, heh heh ;D

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

I'm interested to know what changed your read on Pink from your last read list.
    Because I didn't read the full game yet, but I have with my new reads. My read is bound to change.

about your language I wasnt looking at it like its AI at all. claiming it was an Strategy changes things. I see absolutly no game type beneficial effect in that beside maybe making you slot harder to disguise IN. how is doing that tells anything about Your alignment?
    Blue has the same thought about this as several others.

I think he's too wild and untamed to be SK. Honestly, it's solo scum, so I feel like scum would play very very close to the vest. The only person I really see doing that is pink.
    I agree about Red being too wild. As for Pink, I can see that scenario. It's either you or them, which is interesting as you're attempting to lead on Pink while Pink has been targeting you.

I'm going to be extremely difficult to disguise as?
    At this point only Yellow is possible to disguise as due to the well established personalities lol.

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

Hi,
    I do apologize. My love for bacon has been occupying my time. I just happened to get the go a head for the game at the wrong time. BUT I'M HERE!!!
    so first things first I would like to clear something up. My first post was literally just my first impressions of the game and as to what was going on. Because I'm playing via mobile it's kind of hard to quote and such so if you feel like I have misinterpreted something I would appreciate a clarification as opposed to a "wtf you're just wrong" kind of post.
    That being said, red gets strong town from me for the response they gave me. No SK would see that someone town read them and then try to coach them on how to effectively give out reads. Only the thing is, they weren't reads, they were a mere description as to what I saw being said.
    That being said, I fired some shots at green and all they said was "is just me or is yellow just dumping reads".
    Honestly that's a pretty pathetic response in my opinion &&& orange is a ride or die bitch.
    Green should go.
    -vote S-FM Green Masquerader

38. ISO #688

Ok continuing my isolated concluding regarding orange

Orange started the game - trying to grasp the idea of the setup and with a agressive type. observing his/her attitude regarding Red scumread - and then the reaction to green vote - I think orange is a sensetive type of person biased about his/her own slot - who assumes it should be obvious for everyone else that its town. or is faking that attitude really brilliantly. But he dropped the discussion regarding green when I asked him to.

Orange's later fake vote on red - was townish attidue - that is easily fakeable.

He posted two readlists in 1 page differense - I asked about what adapted his reads - spescially his pink read and I'm still intrested in knowing that.

in conclusion I still have my concerns regarding this slot - and its scum lean.

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Yellow Masquerader View Post
    Hi,
    I do apologize. My love for bacon has been occupying my time. I just happened to get the go a head for the game at the wrong time. BUT I'M HERE!!!
    so first things first I would like to clear something up. My first post was literally just my first impressions of the game and as to what was going on. Because I'm playing via mobile it's kind of hard to quote and such so if you feel like I have misinterpreted something I would appreciate a clarification as opposed to a "wtf you're just wrong" kind of post.
    That being said, red gets strong town from me for the response they gave me. No SK would see that someone town read them and then try to coach them on how to effectively give out reads. Only the thing is, they weren't reads, they were a mere description as to what I saw being said.
    That being said, I fired some shots at green and all they said was "is just me or is yellow just dumping reads".
    Honestly that's a pretty pathetic response in my opinion &&& orange is a ride or die bitch.
    Green should go.
    -vote S-FM Green Masquerader
    I think Green is a suboptimal vote because almost everyone has a strong town-read on him and I have not seen a good argument for him being SK. I am also not thinking that reactive play is a scum tell anymore this game. Here's why:

Orange was EXTREMELY reactive with Green/ myself.

Purple is reactive with how he views players.

I have been reactive under pressure.

Given that your stated reason for the Green scum-read is implied to be due to reactive play, why doesn't this apply to Orange/ Purple/ myself? Why is Green the only one who is scummy for this?

I also feel that you are being a bit reactive here - your stated reads are "Red is town for how he responded to me" and "Green is scum for how he responded to me"

Please explain.

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

whats more ironic is that purple is getting pressure and they decide to bolt instead and goes "OH LOOK AT ISO YOULL SEE" like we should be doing the work of purple
    ya. he even tried to get me to defend myself against non-existent accusations. like the burden of proof rests on me and not him. I would gladly speak on points that i have made if someone has questions

45. ISO #695

the next person is Pink.

My only concern, and what makes me angry about pink is the way he/she ignored me after accusing me about some stuff - which were misrepresenting and throwing shade on me. I asked for evidence but they dropped any type of communication with me - accusing me of redirecting the pressure on him - when I was just defending myself from those accusations. and this was after I "convinced" her from the only question she asked from me.

anyway beside these kind of stuff she feels like she is contributing to game but is not trying to force anything in game which is a townish attitude but is personality related more than alignment indicative. Pink is choosing the fights he wanna participate in and that -
    akes that slot really hard to read.

concluding this I'm not scumreading pink. I'm paranoid yes but no, I'm not scum reading pink.

46. ISO #696

If you and orange are sooooo sure I tried to actually kill you. Then just hammer me and get it done with. I don't care anymore. Literally you are so fucking dumb. All you do is yell at everyone and act like a child. I'm breaking character to tell you once again, I did not try to kill you either time, I am looking at town motivations, who is voting , unvoting, I am also looking at who is trying to use that to their advantage! Look who it is!! Pink orange voted but pink continues to push. You need to think deeper than what's just going on. You are seriously getting so caught up in fighting with everyone you are not helping the town win. You are just creating pocket scenarios that do not move us forward. I am at least trying to get voter analytics. Orange did not take advantage of your l-1 twice now and you continue to question him.

Greene and blue have pushed you to make decisions, yellow replaced and gave one substantive reads. Pink focuses on me for my language and blue for lack of contribution for technical issues. You don't even see that pink has skated by. When I am fucking able to, I will give you everything you want, but continuing to chide me for it because I am not able to yet is really annoying.

Red you are terrible at this game and only focus on what's right in dront of you isnstead of thinking why maybe some people do what they do. Once again, I checked the vote tallies before I voted and saw that you were not going to be hammered. I'm sorry you were not educated enough to be able to decphiher my flowery language. It's my start if it bothers you then replace out because if you're town you suck. I might just vote you for real because a day one policy lynch for your bullshit isn't a bad excuse.

Now I will be back from becoming a superstar bacon eating food lover later. I cannot post anymore or I cannot go on tour! Goodbye. And I'll be back in character when I return.

Oh and if you think I'm sk lynch me so I can laugh at you at the end of the game.
    What does this even mean? Are you saying that me pushing pressure on the person I voted is a scum tell?

Also, if you think I'm "skating by", I would really appreciate your ISO on myself to back up your case. i was vocal against a lynch today, because I feel that we will have a much higher chance of winning with +1 town member tomorrow. but then you tried to quick hammer Red. and don't try to deny it, you thought it was going to be a hammer. you DID try to kill him. your reaction to the day not ending wouldn't have been "that should be against the rules" & "orange faked his vote", ect. That is the response of someone who thought they were about the end the day short. There is no fucking way that any sane pro-Town person would do this.

try to defend your attempted hammer on Red, i dare you.

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

the best word to describe Purple is "seductive". I think she does her actions - then think about what they've done and try to explain that with a hard complicated failing way of circular logic. beside her try for explaining herself I don't see her actions - with ill agenda.

She put down Red in L1 twice. first after me- green votes (who she declared as her strong townreads way before that multiple times) - to just be with us? to show everyone else we will unvote. - but mainly I'm sure she did that because it felt right to her. - thats the only way I can explain her actions.

same logic applies to rest of whatever she did so far, her insisting on role play , the way she reacted to scumread on her. and it matches with the way she justifies her reads -based on the way others treated her,

concluding I have a town read on purple

49. ISO #699

What the fuck is this exchange? Yeah, I'm keeping my vote on Purple.
    That's how purple has been the entire game, and then he questions why I have a scum read on him.

Literally explains NOTHING and then calls us idiots for not understanding what he's talking about.
    It's like he rolled Jester in sc2, jesus

50. ISO #700

hmm concluding my read blocks will be something like

{green , purple}
    {pink}
    {yellow , red}
    {orange}

but the point is the difference between these blocks is not that huge. plus because of the nature of this setup and the way scum must kill - yellow or no lynch seem more beneficial actions. By no lynching we eaither get a disguise or a kill and because of the low number of players in game, it is a valid option. by no lynching game will have 6 players tomorrow with some information in hand. plus forcing a lynch in remining hours will likly end up in a mislynch by the way things look like atm.

I'm considering this as a good option as I do have a hard time understanding most of you atm and I don't trust my reads the way I usually do.