S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Greetings! I've stolen a moment in time to opine.
    Disagree I do! A train on A MIA orange is not fine.
    Time must given for him bare witness!
    Please! No long posts, making me exercise mental fitness!
    Reads! Reads! He must give us reads!
    So that we may have some better leads!
    For if he does not.
    Red will take his slot!
    A noose a round oranges head!
    Before the night falls he will be dead!

A way to safe guard against my murder, no less than 3 poems shall I write each day! I hath this day wrote 4!

Tl;dr orange needs time to opine, a train I will not fight if his musings see not right.

Thus completes my freedom. I shall return thusly @ me if you need thee!

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    He's been online but is just lurking.
    Why do you think that? My computer is on, but I were not present. If you need a reason, how about an unexpected guest that we had a bacon party with!
    I'm checking the latest page to see the latest situation before my reading and I see that Red is attempting to drag himself down to my level from his point of view of how low I am lol.

You'd think that how active I were in the first part of the day, I'd be a natural active player in general. It's way too scummy to just lurk after being active, are you just desperate? Anyway, I'll be doing some reading. As for some other matters, I've got a mention but I have no permission to see it.

To add some suspense...

-vote Red Masquerader

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    Why do you think that? My computer is on, but I were not present. If you need a reason, how about an unexpected guest that we had a bacon party with!
    I'm checking the latest page to see the latest situation before my reading and I see that Red is attempting to drag himself down to my level from his point of view of how low I am lol.

You'd think that how active I were in the first part of the day, I'd be a natural active player in general. It's way too scummy to just lurk after being active, are you just desperate? Anyway, I'll be doing some reading. As for some other matters, I've got a mention but I have no permission to see it.

To add some suspense...

-vote Red Masquerader
    "I wouldn't lurk after being active as scum! It's too scummy to be scum!"

The levels of logical failings in this post are too goddamn high. And he's trying to get me at L-1.

Lynch this please.

6. ISO #506

"I wouldn't lurk after being active as scum! It's too scummy to be scum!"
    Oh please, I never said that I had something based on my alignment, all I stated was that it's too scummy in general to lurk after being initially active if not one of the most active players. This counts for both town and scum alike.
    You're trying way too much to discredit me.

I'm halfway through Page 12, so I'll be doing some reading.

7. ISO #507

Oh please, I never said that I had something based on my alignment, all I stated was that it's too scummy in general to lurk after being initially active if not one of the most active players. This counts for both town and scum alike.
    You're trying way too much to discredit me.

I'm halfway through Page 12, so I'll be doing some reading.
    "I'm not saying that this is AI, but it's AI because scum wouldn't be THAT scummy."

You're trying to claim that you're town because scum wouldn't lurk like you did...but you're claiming that you were away from the computer and thus your lurking wouldn't be AI...

IT MAKES NO SENSE.

Contradiction #1. I know that you were lurking around. If you were ACTUALLY busy, you would have said as much. But no, you were too busy lurking away the pressure.

8. ISO #508

If you were ACTUALLY busy, you would have said as much. But no, you were too busy lurking away the pressure.
    This is my answer to you.

Players should refer to their account bio for information they can use to discuss themselves with, not real life information.

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

You're trying to claim that you're town because scum wouldn't lurk like you did...but you're claiming that you were away from the computer and thus your lurking wouldn't be AI...
    You're so desperate it hurts lol. What I'm saying is that it is not natural in any player style to be the most active player only to suddenly lurk fest. That's extremely scummy regardless of what role they are and is not only anti-town, but anti-game itself.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Saying "I am busy right now, this is a check-in post" does not break the rules. Your excuse for lurking and not saying anything is bullshit.
    You're being an asshole at the moment. What if I were in a situation in which I would not be able to post? Be more considerate, if you would please.
    What you're doing at the moment is attempting to force a situation in which a player would have to break a rule in order to defend themselves in this particular situation.

13. ISO #513

You're so desperate it hurts lol. What I'm saying is that it is not natural in any player style to be the most active player only to suddenly lurk fest. That's extremely scummy regardless of what role they are and is not only anti-town, but anti-game itself.
    "not natural" =/= "too scummy to be scum"

So you admit that it's extremely scummy to do that but I'm 'desperate' for thinking you're scummy for it...?

You are painfully obvious.

14. ISO #514

You're being an asshole at the moment. What if I were in a situation in which I would not be able to post? Be more considerate, if you would please.
    What you're doing at the moment is attempting to force a situation in which a player would have to break a rule in order to defend themselves in this particular situation.
    I saw you online and browsing the thread. You were capable of posting then. You didn't post. That has nothing to do with the rules, so stop being pathetic.

Who cares if I'm an arsehole? It doesn't make me wrong.

15. ISO #515

"not natural" =/= "too scummy to be scum"

So you admit that it's extremely scummy to do that but I'm 'desperate' for thinking you're scummy for it...?

You are painfully obvious.
    "Scummy" is extremely ambiguous in a mafia game, it is neither a definition of a scum role 'nor a town role. It is basic logic of what I've said that a player should not have such a behavior because it's plain contradictory to their own representative personality shown to us all.

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

"Scummy" is extremely ambiguous in a mafia game, it is neither a definition of a scum role 'nor a town role. It is basic logic of what I've said that a player should not have such a behavior because it's plain contradictory to their own representative personality shown to us all.
    Completely irrelevant and debate-orientated response.

18. ISO #518

I saw you online and browsing the thread.
    You want me to cause insults towards you.

Why do you think that? My computer is on, but I were not present.
    What if I were in a situation in which I would not be able to post?
    One, you saw me online.
    Two, it is not an evidence of me browsing the thread.
    Three, how would you even know if I were actually browsing the thread?

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

You want me to cause insults towards you.

One, you saw me online.
    Two, it is not an evidence of me browsing the thread.
    Three, how would you even know if I were actually browsing the thread?
    I don't particularly care if you insult me. I do the same to other people so.

Your name showed up on the "thread information" page. Several times. You are ACTIVELY TRYING TO DENY THIS by saying "oh it's not evidence of me browsing the thread" when I KNOW THAT YOU WERE BROWSING THE THREAD.

Town has zero reason to lie about wherever they were reading the thread so you HAVE to be the scum.

22. ISO #522

I don't particularly care if you insult me. I do the same to other people so.

Your name showed up on the "thread information" page. Several times. You are ACTIVELY TRYING TO DENY THIS by saying "oh it's not evidence of me browsing the thread" when I KNOW THAT YOU WERE BROWSING THE THREAD.

Town has zero reason to lie about wherever they were reading the thread so you HAVE to be the scum.
    Game-breaking post. You're welcome, everyone.

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

>never tries to elaborate/ criticise anything

Bitch what? This is so easy to disprove that I'm not even going to bother.

Your response is awful. Let me explain why:

- You're not explaining why you left me at L-1
    - You're not explaining your thoughts on the players while I was at L-1
    - You ARE being overly defensive and trying to justify yourself by saying "well I DIDN'T PUT YOU AT L-1, DON'T BLAME ME".

YOU WERE STILL VOTING FOR ME. YOU WERE STILL PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR LEAVING ME AT L-1. Pink might be onto something with your attempts at deflecting the blame.

- You ARE justifying why you didn't unvote while doing Point 3
    Yea, it's definitely there. Almost seems like every answer to any pressure contains an accusation on someone else or OMGUS. Looks like a technique to subtly draw attention away from themselves in the conversation.

It's also troubling that you straight up ask Purple to explain how you're "parroting" and her response has nothing to do with that.

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Do you prefer me to answer honestly as to why I were not browsing and have myself get modkilled over the information as to why?
    You literally said that you weren't browsing the thread when I know you were. Town has no reason to lie about that.

You're scum. I don't need to read another post by you. Town would NEVER do that.

You trying to bring the host into this when my points are 100% game-related is a dick move. Don't try using the host as a defense, that's weak.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

Like I literally prove that Orange is full of shit and he troll-votes me.

That's retarded as fuck.
    What if I told you the troll vote was part of a gambit to see if SK would be dumb enough to snipe a hammer and fail when they realize that the hammer didn't proceed?

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    Will thou stop taking musings out of context?! They are seeming scummy

-unvote
    No, it's literally what you said. Nothing is being taken out of context.

You state that you were voting someone, possibly lynching (you seem angry saying it's almost against the rules, so you probably thought it would hammer), because they are "detrimental". Not because you think they are SK, but because you think their opinion is different from yours... How is that EVER pro-town? Especially in a game with such small numbers.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    No, it's literally what you said. Nothing is being taken out of context.

You state that you were voting someone, possibly lynching (you seem angry saying it's almost against the rules, so you probably thought it would hammer), because they are "detrimental". Not because you think they are SK, but because you think their opinion is different from yours... How is that EVER pro-town? Especially in a game with such small numbers.
    Not in this circumstance pink you have aimed at me and blue pulling random text to make an errant case that dost not exist

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    Wrong you are my dear fool. Quote orange and see the colored text. A real vote hr did not cast.
    He also didn't have the "S-FM". Even if it was in vote tags, i wouldn't have counted.
    Plus, games have been WON using that technique. The fact that you're so butthurt for falling for it paints you in a bad light.

50. ISO #550