S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    my win con is to eliminate all players with an opposing win condition and make sure that 1 town member is alive at the end.

Chick talked about being part of some kind of corporation and that made me think that he is not town.
    Oh well, I wasn't sure that we could word it like this (actually I think you shouldn't have done that....) but that means you're town lol.

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    I agree with Pizza Hut. That lynch was bad and every town member on it should feel, like, really bad. Now, to business:

The following people were, like, totally on the Wendys lynch train:
    Starbucks, Subway, Taco Bell (Mayor), Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys

The train started with this post (post #685) and the remaining 8 votes necessary to lynch came within the next 26 minutes. The vote posts in numerical order: 685, 695, 701, 708, 717, 736, 769, 771, 772

Given the velocity of votes, I don't see any way there weren't scum on that lynch. All of these people should be questioned/examined. Most of them gave extremely poor reasoning for their votes- in particular Starbucks, Mcdonalds, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, and Chic Fil A gave incredibly poor justifications for their votes on Wendys.
    progressing the game is pro town, wendys was an information lynch this is a 16 player game my dude, I gave valid reason right at EOD why I didn't want to lynch Starbucks so his opposition train did bore fruit for me.

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

I agree with Pizza Hut. That lynch was bad and every town member on it should feel, like, really bad. Now, to business:

The following people were, like, totally on the Wendys lynch train:
    Starbucks, Subway, Taco Bell (Mayor), Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys

The train started with this post (post #685) and the remaining 8 votes necessary to lynch came within the next 26 minutes. The vote posts in numerical order: 685, 695, 701, 708, 717, 736, 769, 771, 772

Given the velocity of votes, I don't see any way there weren't scum on that lynch. All of these people should be questioned/examined. Most of them gave extremely poor reasoning for their votes- in particular Starbucks, Mcdonalds, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, and Chic Fil A gave incredibly poor justifications for their votes on Wendys.
    Do you vehemently know there was no scum on that train and are trying to push it as there were?

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Here was my Lw I thought I was going to be dead.

Ok, You all know I am Town 100% with My Flip. I was a Mason type with Charles Stanworth. No night chat Still dont know who Charles Stanworth is. According to my ROLE Card there is a Cult WereWolf Clan in this save. Charles Stanworth and me are Cult immune. Town Follow Charles Stanworth as a Confirmed Mayor. Charles Stanworth is the only one to be trusted as every night the werewolf can Bit and Cult someone. Someone read as town day 1 can be cult day 2 Lych needs to be Mandatory If town is to Win. His name is Charles Stanworth. I also suspect the 2 people I saw arguing in my RP.
    a mason with no fucking night chat gtfo out of here dude
    -vote tacobell

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    So, er... I'll have Subway and McDonalds kinda classified as Town for now. This leaves the rest of the players.
    He's literally confirmed town to me, or at least recieved a town rolecard. Idk anymore since there was talk about a cult of werewolves.

9. ISO #859

my win con is to eliminate all players with an opposing win condition and make sure that 1 town member is alive at the end.

Chick talked about being part of some kind of corporation and that made me think that he is not town.
    YOU CAN'T FUCKIN SAY THAT DUDE

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

The constant hiding of information by DQ & Starbucks is fucking annoying. If you are going to send secret messages between you two shut the fuck up and do it somewhere else.
    you mother fucker I'm not hiding any information I've been straight up 100%, you say you are not town yet it seemed to me earlier you knew my wincon because you seemed to get my RP first few posts. However by revealing that you are not town means you DONT have the same fucking wincon as me so HI SCUM.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    you mother fucker I'm not hiding any information I've been straight up 100%, you say you are not town yet it seemed to me earlier you knew my wincon because you seemed to get my RP first few posts. However by revealing that you are not town means you DONT have the same fucking wincon as me so HI SCUM.
    You earlier implied that you needed to get rid of all non towns? That's not what seems to be the town's wincon though...

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

progressing the game is pro town, wendys was an information lynch this is a 16 player game my dude, I gave valid reason right at EOD why I didn't want to lynch Starbucks so his opposition train did bore fruit for me.
    Yes, it provided a selection of 9 people which likely contains multiple scum.

Do you vehemently know there was no scum on that train and are trying to push it as there were?
    Are you wearing a jet pack? Because you just made quite a fucking leap. And a very reactionary one at that. Are you afraid of being pressured? Let's, like, find out.

-vote Dairy Queen

20. ISO #870

You just claimed you have a different win condition. How do you dare say this? And no, you have been talking in a cryptic way with Starbucks... fuck off.

My RP was literally TO INVESTIGATE YOU. AND THAT YOUR NAME SOUNDED STRANGELY FAMILIAR. That's why I was very interested on you. But I don't know if your name sounds familiar because you're the host or because *CENSORED*.

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

Are you wearing a jet pack? Because you just made quite a fucking leap. And a very reactionary one at that. Are you afraid of being pressured? Let's, like, find out.

-vote Dairy Queen
    Not at all my dude. Your "13" fucking posts that you've made seem like you're quite informed to me.

24. ISO #874

i think @Chick-fil-A should tell us about his night ability if he is truly allied with us. I don't see why you would need to keep it a secret.
    Why wouldn't he say it last night where it wasn't public knowledge?

Also, that's why I'm not big on D1 lynches. Too little information and it almost always results in dead town.

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post

Also, that's why I'm not big on D1 lynches. Too little information and it almost always results in dead town.
    i asked him many times to tell me about his ability in the night chat, but he refused.

he only said that he had some kind of investigative ability.

27. ISO #877

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post

Cause I don't know if McDonalds is evil or not.

And because I knew he could just reveal my info like HELLO JEHEHEHEHEH

Like he just did.

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    Dairy Queen, Starbucks. Both of you are strange. Stop hiding information, or at least give us clues...
    Ive hidden nothing but my name, but im still cautious of sharing as i think theres a mechsnic for names. I have given almost everything and intend to share my target later once they are around.

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

You just claimed you have a different win condition. How do you dare say this? And no, you have been talking in a cryptic way with Starbucks... fuck off.

My RP was literally TO INVESTIGATE YOU. AND THAT YOUR NAME SOUNDED STRANGELY FAMILIAR. That's why I was very interested on you. But I don't know if your name sounds familiar because you're the host or because *CENSORED*.
    I'm starting to think that it's because CENSORED, whatever it is lol.

Dairy Queen,

You're saying "I have nothing to hide" but keep your hands in your pockets.

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

why not? alot of other players have talked about their win condition already. Im sure all the other factions's win condition is phrased similarly.

The rules only say that we can't directly quote a message from the host.
    you pretty much quoted my win con my dude. which i'm assuming is yours also if you quoted it like that lol

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

Not at all my dude. Your "13" fucking posts that you've made seem like you're quite informed to me.
    I've been reacting to every new post thrown down within every 30 seconds quite aggressivley do you not like being called out?
    quantity =/= quality
    higher post count =/= more informed

Called out? For pointing out how stupid that lynch train was?
    Yeah, you totally "called me out". /s

any other shitty arguments you want to make?

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

let's look at things from my point of view.

You are an ex Fbi agent and you claim to part of some organisation that was hired by the hostess to do a specific thing?

im town and my rp says that im a regular guy that just happened to receive a ticket to the ball which makes me think that we aren't part of the same alignment.

You are obviously hiding alot of things and using the fact that i might not be town as a reason to not talk about your role. I would expect a scum to use that kind of reasoning.

You immediately mentioned that you wont leave this cell alive if you get roleblocked. Was that a attempt to make me think that you would die either way, so i wouldn't use a a execute on you?

Conclusion: Unless there is some more info you would like to give me, there is currently no reason for me to think that you are town. It feels like you are hiding so many things and making things about your role up and changing it when it suits you.

Im quoting myself from the night chat with chick.

44. ISO #894

-vote Dairy Queen
    ALSO OMGUS, just saying. I throw votes around for reactions bro yours makes my fucking genitles tingle

45. ISO #895

quantity =/= quality
    higher post count =/= more informed

Called out? For pointing out how stupid that lynch train was?
    Yeah, you totally "called me out". /s

any other shitty arguments you want to make?
    Post 447 among others shows you have a scum viewpoint

46. ISO #896

-vote Chick-fil-A

Im voting the confirmed non-town. If subway has any information that confirms him as innocent then you better share it now.
    ?!!!! Are you stupid? I am town, I called a private detective company to help me. Chick has been very pro-town. And think for a fucking second: WHY WOULD HE REVEAL HE'S NOT TOWN TO A FUCKING JAILOR, SINCE THAT'S WHAT YOU CLAIM HE THOUGHT???

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

YOU ARE NOT TOWN YOU CLAIMED? there fore you can't fucking win with town according to my wincon. You don't like being called SCUM...? Do you?

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900