S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post

Why would he reveal that to an inactive guy? @Chick-fil-A do you confirm this? If so, what are you and what are your deeds??? I can't even trust my detective?!
    I didn't expect him to just outright reveal a part of our conversation... out of context.

Yes, I'm not Town. But I win with Town ^^

3. ISO #803

Indeed. Also, don't you find weird that Starbucks said he had an option to go killer, and one to not be a killer, and he picked the non-killer? Because 3 kills in a night wouldn't be very balanced, given that this is hidden game with anon accounts... and Crypt makes balanced games.

Back into the roleplay. Who was Simon or whatever, the cook guy? He needs to be questioned.
    I'm almost 98% convinced that Starbucks was a neutral/town player who chose town.

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    Considering Wendys' last statements that would be an acceptable assumption. There's something fishy going on with the food, and I wonder if you our Popeyes are evil.
    I havent liked popeyes activity at all. I think we have a little gladiator mechanic baked in between the two of us. I actually think theres at least 2 of those going on

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    My night action is accounted for.

I almost sent it to you but it would be redundant given what i think you are.

For the record i wont be role claiming before tomorrow under any circumstance, but if youd like to take the Criers opion feel free
    I don't feel like a scum would do that, tbh.
    -vote unvote

10. ISO #810

Why would he reveal that to an inactive guy? @Chick-fil-A do you confirm this? If so, what are you and what are your deeds??? I can't even trust my detective?!
    because he thought i had the power to execute him. He did however claim that his win condition is to see the town win while not being town himself. I find it highly unlikely that a non-town would have town victory as their objective.

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    This goes along to a TEE with my thoughts, are you sure your name isn't a that of a woman? and do you think your boss lied about being a male?
    Your constant interest on women is something to look into. You really have a win condition related to that, huh?

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

Considering Wendys' last statements that would be an acceptable assumption. There's something fishy going on with the food, and I wonder if you our Popeyes are evil.
    I don't really trust @Popeyes ... What are your thoughts on the game, Popeyes? Who do you think is scum, why, and where do you think the scums are roleplay-wise? Are you sure there's no poison whatsoever in your food?

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    because he thought i had the power to execute him. He did however claim that his win condition is to see the town win while not being town himself. I find it highly unlikely that a non-town would have town victory as their objective.
    Then you wrongly find things.

21. ISO #821

Wait if he is not town that goes ages the towns win.

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

Remember that i was roleblocked last night. Chick-fil-a thought i was a jailor with a execute and my ability doesn't remove anyone from a night chat or roleblock.
    Nah, I was constantly talking about me preparing things in case you dared to execute me (you didn't confirm or deny being able to kill) so in the event that you had a night kill you wouldn't use it on me. Anyway, I wouldn't tell my "roleblocking partner" to roleblock you in case you executed me.

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

I agree with Pizza Hut. That lynch was bad and every town member on it should feel, like, really bad. Now, to business:

The following people were, like, totally on the Wendys lynch train:
    Starbucks, Subway, Taco Bell (Mayor), Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys

The train started with this post (post #685) and the remaining 8 votes necessary to lynch came within the next 26 minutes. The vote posts in numerical order: 685, 695, 701, 708, 717, 736, 769, 771, 772

Given the velocity of votes, I don't see any way there weren't scum on that lynch. All of these people should be questioned/examined. Most of them gave extremely poor reasoning for their votes- in particular Starbucks, Mcdonalds, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, and Chic Fil A gave incredibly poor justifications for their votes on Wendys.

30. ISO #830

I can seemingly confirm that he has a town wincon..

31. ISO #831

Why do I not like your role.... Why would you jail Chick, given all of the stuff I said about him?

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

What really upsets me is that Pizza Hut literally didn't leave any roleplay info. OR ROLECARD INFO. NOTHING AT ALL.

WTF.
    useless LW he left his head must be so large as to the fact where he cant even walk through a fucking door because his read on pap johns was so fucking good was it not?

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

Here was my Lw I thought I was going to be dead.

Ok, You all know I am Town 100% with My Flip. I was a Mason type with Charles Stanworth. No night chat Still dont know who Charles Stanworth is. According to my ROLE Card there is a Cult WereWolf Clan in this save. Charles Stanworth and me are Cult immune. Town Follow Charles Stanworth as a Confirmed Mayor. Charles Stanworth is the only one to be trusted as every night the werewolf can Bit and Cult someone. Someone read as town day 1 can be cult day 2 Lych needs to be Mandatory If town is to Win. His name is Charles Stanworth. I also suspect the 2 people I saw arguing in my RP.

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

Why do I not like your role.... Why would you jail Chick, given all of the stuff I said about him?
    my win con is to eliminate all players with an opposing win condition and make sure that 1 town member is alive at the end.

Chick talked about being part of some kind of corporation and that made me think that he is not town.

44. ISO #844

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post

Ok, You all know I am Town 100% with My Flip. I was a Mason type with Charles Stanworth. No night chat Still dont know who Charles Stanworth is. According to my ROLE Card there is a Cult WereWolf Clan in this save. Charles Stanworth and me are Cult immune. Town Follow Charles Stanworth as a Confirmed Mayor. Charles Stanworth is the only one to be trusted as every night the werewolf can Bit and Cult someone. Someone read as town day 1 can be cult day 2 Lych needs to be Mandatory If town is to Win. His name is Charles Stanworth. I also suspect the 2 people I saw arguing in my RP.
    Probably one of the AFKs (Jack in the Box & Dominos) is Charles Stanworth.

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post

WAIT A MINUTE... You saw me argue. I took my husband's last name (that's what I assume). I have no information about this argument, but what if what I must understand is that @Dairy Queen has a curse?

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850