Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #2651

2. ISO #2652

3. ISO #2653

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    Hi guys

Teddy still pushing his made up narratives pretty strongly i see, thinks he has the game solved and everything pretty confident for a survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    Jesus Christ. Lots of posts.

I’ll be reading.
    do scum share a 24/7 chat? lol

4. ISO #2654

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

All he can fall back on is i haven't claimed a role because I'm scared of getting CC'd which is bullshit. I'm not scared of anything in a game filled with text so that right there is false. It's the narrative he wants to push I say tomato he says tomahto. I say jump he says don't jump. I say it because of pickles he says no you're lying it's because of hamburgers it's pretty simple stuff when you're pushing a narrative

7. ISO #2657

8. ISO #2658

All he can fall back on is i haven't claimed a role because I'm scared of getting CC'd which is bullshit. I'm not scared of anything in a game filled with text so that right there is false. It's the narrative he wants to push I say tomato he says tomahto. I say jump he says don't jump. I say it because of pickles he says no you're lying it's because of hamburgers it's pretty simple stuff when you're pushing a narrative
    So can you provide any reason as to why you are withholding your original role? Where you have lost the original roles powers and have no way of reclaiming it because you are now effectively, until death, a mayor?
    jazzy jizz man

9. ISO #2659

i just claimed like 5 things. "all he can fall back on" ?

Pushing TPRs, not claiming a role, baiting out role calls from TPR claims, not scum hunting or posting full reads list. You pushed 1 person today, trump. Not mentioning Obamas existance all game, but finally voting and pushing me for a serious lynch after I turn my attention to him. You lied about being a survivor to get elected and did not even correct it the next day until a counter claim. U revealed a neutral so mafia knows who to not kill (if u were town) so that is incredibly anti town. So far 100% of games wehre some1 has faked neutral they have been Mafia. now it's coming on end day and ur pushing a lynch on a neutral who can start possessing people. You have tied up 2 days of this game to focus on NEUTRALS. that is scum scapegoating. I can keep going with this shit.

10. ISO #2660

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post

Pushing TPRs, not claiming a role, baiting out role calls from TPR claims, not scum hunting or posting full reads list. You pushed 1 person today, trump. Not mentioning Obamas existance all game, but finally voting and pushing me for a serious lynch after I turn my attention to him. You lied about being a survivor to get elected and did not even correct it the next day until a counter claim. U revealed a neutral so mafia knows who to not kill (if u were town) so that is incredibly anti town. So far 100% of games wehre some1 has faked neutral they have been Mafia. now it's coming on end day and ur pushing a lynch on a neutral who can start possessing people. You have tied up 2 days of this game to focus on NEUTRALS. that is scum scapegoating. I can keep going with this shit.
    You were also demanding for the potential assassin to use their kill very early during this day on me. complete careless playstyle and have accomplished nothing but potentially out TPRs. Who do u see alignemtns as? are you even hunting for mafia alignments? no. because you know your targets. unfortunately, the neutral was a turncoat and not 1 of the other 2.

11. ISO #2661

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    So can you provide any reason as to why you are withholding your original role? Where you have lost the original roles powers and have no way of reclaiming it because you are now effectively, until death, a mayor?
    Just like your old pal Roosevelt said but Twisted it I was waiting for scum to come out and see if they would claim my former role because it's a very easy roll to fake then all I would have to do is just CC and then lynch there bitch asses it's called baiting. Teddy figured out what I'm doing that's why he's twisting it into his scum narrative

12. ISO #2662

13. ISO #2663

Just like your old pal Roosevelt said but Twisted it I was waiting for scum to come out and see if they would claim my former role because it's a very easy roll to fake then all I would have to do is just CC and then lynch there bitch asses it's called baiting. Teddy figured out what I'm doing that's why he's twisting it into his scum narrative
    that makes no sense lol...all roles are hidden and its quite possible that there are multiples of the same role (RE: Smiths game that SUPERJACK Himself hosted......)
    u bad m8
    jazzy jizz man

14. ISO #2664

I mean, TPRs are much mroe important than the president in this setup. having 3 votes isn't that powerful, it really only allows more people to WIFOM. the president would need to be throwing those votes around to heavy push. Seeing him be so passive, and only push trump once.. then go for a serious lynch on a NEUTRAL when I pushed Obama just makes no sense for a town play.

15. ISO #2665

Dude all this stuff can be seen in a town light you're just painting it as scum

16. ISO #2666

17. ISO #2667

18. ISO #2668

19. ISO #2669

Hmm the journalist/ corrupted journalist never confirmed himself to me in the way that he said he was so I can't be sure that I was even given the correct identity of the person.
    right here you are saying they gave you their name. (you said in an earlier post u knew their identity). Who would ever counter claim something when they cant tell you exact wording or even the "fake name" they would have given you? there is literally 0 possible way for anyone to counter claim this.

20. ISO #2670

21. ISO #2671

right here you are saying they gave you their name. (you said in an earlier post u knew their identity). Who would ever counter claim something when they cant tell you exact wording or even the "fake name" they would have given you? there is literally 0 possible way for anyone to counter claim this.
    you even said that the journalist would confirm himself in a certain way..... like they are suppoed to guess that to?? pretty sure a mafia bailed out on a strategy here and left u hanging lol and im thinking Obama had something come up IRL so wasnt able to go through with it so that is what happened.....

22. ISO #2672

23. ISO #2673

24. ISO #2674

25. ISO #2675

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Nigga how do you hope to pressure people when there's absolutely nobody online except for the three of us?
    Lol, by doing exactly what I did... You'll tell me Nixon didn't feel the pressure and defend himself hard? NOPE. This was very relevent

Now, I see Washington is at L-2? If it's what it takes to have real thoughts from everyone and less IIOA spam... he's not really helping anyway, and I'm not sure he's town. I can get on that, tbh.
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

26. ISO #2676

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Lol, by doing exactly what I did... You'll tell me Nixon didn't feel the pressure and defend himself hard? NOPE. This was very relevent

Now, I see Washington is at L-2? If it's what it takes to have real thoughts from everyone and less IIOA spam... he's not really helping anyway, and I'm not sure he's town. I can get on that, tbh.
    @John Kennedy please don't live read and reply...the thread has had enough of that.
    jazzy jizz man

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

30. ISO #2680

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

33. ISO #2683

34. ISO #2684

35. ISO #2685

36. ISO #2686

37. ISO #2687

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Thomas Jefferson (1 [L-5]):
    Abraham Lincoln

Donald Trump (1 [L-5]):
    Barack Obama

George Bush (4 [L-2]):
    John Kennedy, George Washington (Mayor)

George Washington (3 [L-3]):
    Theodore Roosevelt, George Bush, Donald Trump

Theodore Roosevelt (1 [L-5]):
    Bill Clinton

Interesting, l-2 and l-3 so multiple people are quietly seconds away from lynch right now (the L-3 only needs president's vote) that's somewhat disturbing
    Ftr, this is bullshit simply because Washington can't hammer himself, and he had already voted Bush. There! :P
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

38. ISO #2688

I need to know something first from sj

@SuperJack , does the Turncoat choose to possess someone at night or during the day?

Soon as he answers I'll vote
    The issue here is that if you, for some reason, choose to shoot T.R. here, at night, he may not have the chance to possess someone =P.

39. ISO #2689

40. ISO #2690

I need to know something first from sj

@SuperJack , does the Turncoat choose to possess someone at night or during the day?

Soon as he answers I'll vote
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Turncoat
    Once dead, you may choose a player at night to possess during the day.
    Win Condition: Vote for a winning President and then see that Presidents faction lose.
    he's ot even gonna answer a dumb question like that lol he's said don't ask him stuff thats in the setup
    jazzy jizz man

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

43. ISO #2693

44. ISO #2694

45. ISO #2695

46. ISO #2696

47. ISO #2697

48. ISO #2698

49. ISO #2699

50. ISO #2700