A Contest - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Contest

1. ISO #151

Re: A Contest

Quote Originally Posted by FM Don Krieg View Post
    Whoop I'm active! Although I haven't posted so much.. My defense seemed citizen-like though, I think I was able to hold off against Big Mom decently.. it's just that silly Damus tried to go against me again and again hoping for a scum slip but that was his doom as his COM was easily revealed.
    Basil did a good job of mimicking him, I was convinced that he was Damus up until his flip

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

Straw Hat Luffy pulled off 2 extremely clutch heals, so he has my vote for Town MVP.

Scum MVP would be Dracule imo. All of CP9 played very well but he found Pirate Captain night1, and seemed the most pro-town throughout and as such, I was unable to gather support from the rest of the Town to pressure him as much as I would have liked.

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Yep, I even jokingly questioned if Big Mom was still vented by us in the night chat.

Dracule and Basil are both good candidates for MVP, I will vote for one of them I think.
    Thanks. Though I have to ask... Why did you guys kill Red Haired Shanks the night after I died? I told you to kill Luffy! And Shanks was the worst lurker ever. Completely worthless to town. I think that was probably the worst kill you could have made. And it hurt my soul to see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Capone Bege View Post
    Straw Hat Luffy pulled off 2 extremely clutch heals, so he has my vote for Town MVP.

Scum MVP would be Dracule imo. All of CP9 played very well but he found Pirate Captain night1, and seemed the most pro-town throughout and as such, I was unable to gather support from the rest of the Town to pressure him as much as I would have liked.
    Not to take this away from Luffy completely, since obviously he healed the right people, but pirates really should have known not to attack Nami since she was likely to be healed... Though I think Don and Sanji share responsibility with the pirates for the second failed pirate attack because they didn't follow my instructions and kill the doctor after I died...

Quote Originally Posted by FM Cat Thief Nami View Post
    well i didnt want to reveal my role and say vent alert because pirates.
    NAMI. Y U NO UNVOTE ME?!

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by FM Dracule Mihawk View Post
    Thanks. Though I have to ask... Why did you guys kill Red Haired Shanks the night after I died? I told you to kill Luffy! And Shanks was the worst lurker ever. Completely worthless to town. I think that was probably the worst kill you could have made. And it hurt my soul to see it happen.
    The thing is, in the night chat we only talked about everything assuming Luffy died. From the day chat I somehow thought that you told the Pirates to handle the Doctor and I have not realized this mistake until now. Sanji has not noticed either it seems, atleast he didn't tell me if he did.
    When he turned the night actions in they were still up to debate but that was the next day when I thought you told the Pirates to handle the Doctor and to me at that moment it seemed to me that the Pirates should go for the Doctor now since they have not done so and I hoped that they caught on to your clues from the day before. I (up until now) remembered you telling the Pirates to handle the Doctor like I said. Memory tricked me hard.

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

The thing is, in the night chat we only talked about everything assuming Luffy died. From the day chat I somehow thought that you told the Pirates to handle the Doctor and I have not realized this mistake until now. Sanji has not noticed either it seems, atleast he didn't tell me if he did.
    When he turned the night actions in they were still up to debate but that was the next day when I thought you told the Pirates to handle the Doctor and to me at that moment it seemed to me that the Pirates should go for the Doctor now since they have not done so and I hoped that they caught on to your clues from the day before. I (up until now) remembered you telling the Pirates to handle the Doctor like I said. Memory tricked me hard.
    Well I thought they would kill Luffy the night before I was lynched. But when they didn't, in the day I specifically told the pirates we would kill the doctor, which I was counting on you to follow through on.

Still, even if you thought the pirates were going to kill the doctor... Shanks? Really? That would've been the time to kill Ace since he was very pro-town and unlikely to have doc on him what with Bonney and Nami around. Shanks megalurked, which means he was unlikely to contribute/vote which would have been good for us because he would just be dead weight for the town.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

But you posted right before I was lynched...
    oh then it got cut before i could unvote. i had it set to unvote but buggy came in and cut me short. i know with cp9 infil i was at work. damn....

i littarly had like one min too before i had to clock in, it stuck me as i clocked in what you were too and i went shit.

24. ISO #174

mihawk nvm you would be lynched anyway, also without cp9/pirate/marine votes, just like all the other scums

my timezone doesn't allow me to post more in the day chat. when i am online, noone posts, so i can't have conversations with ppl. i can't check in the night and morning, but that's when all the posts happen in my timezone. so i can't react to them. when i check the afternoon, there are like 20 new pages i have to read for about 2 hours first before being able to post. that sucks actually

25. ISO #175

Well I thought they would kill Luffy the night before I was lynched. But when they didn't, in the day I specifically told the pirates we would kill the doctor, which I was counting on you to follow through on.

Still, even if you thought the pirates were going to kill the doctor... Shanks? Really? That would've been the time to kill Ace since he was very pro-town and unlikely to have doc on him what with Bonney and Nami around. Shanks megalurked, which means he was unlikely to contribute/vote which would have been good for us because he would just be dead weight for the town.
    Yeah, like said, we seem to have missed that you told us to kill the doctor.

The thing against killing Ace in my eyes was that he talked so much bullshit if you ask me. His scum list was also not really correct and I atleast figured that he could be able to help us mislynch if we got that far. Other than that I gotta say that I tunnelvisioned on the numbers. To me that was important and Shanks, if my memory served correctly at that time, did vote whoever was voted up by the town.

Gotta say though that I enjoyed the experience since that was my first scum role in any FM game. I learned something and have the confidence to do better in the next games.

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

Quote Originally Posted by FM Soul King Brook View Post
    mihawk nvm you would be lynched anyway, also without cp9/pirate/marine votes, just like all the other scums
    No. I did the math for the day I was lynched. If cp9, pirates, marines, and the jester had kept their votes off of me, I could not have been lynched. In fact, if you go back and look at who voted to lynch me, you'll see that more of my own allies voted me than town.

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

i think this game became unballenced after the reroll. what we should of done is replace the person and be done with it. due to the fact that buggy knew all marines or at least smoker existed, my enforcer was aware of the cp9 roles (although didnt inform me) overall i think the game was fun but it became unballenced due to some roles knowing more then they should.

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200