Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2238
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    wolves and 3p notoriously never town side and are notoriously always incorrect in their reads
    Cape was very different than Lily.

Cape was an utterly little deceptive midget who was still getting town reads but clearly had odd ass posts.
    Lily was just a lack of efforting but still giving input kinda gal in a way that people can call suspicious due to the lack of what’s but that’s actually townie kinda gal.

Big Difference.

If you can pick at a person they are town.
    If you pick at a persons posts, they probably scum.
    If their posts feel manipulative or their reads are questionable they are quite likely scum.

5. ISO #1455

like the possibility is always there yeah but I wouldn't expect her to play around cape like that

i suck at wolfing and wouldnt

and she doesnt suck at wolfing so I think she wouldnt
    I know Lily is saying Porscha had good posts but Bolded is an absolutely terrible take.
    Porscha is basically saying gibberish here,
    I suck so I wouldn’t do it.- Porscha
    I don’t suck so I wouldn’t do it. - Mizery

Well guess what. It has been done by wolves before so someone absolutely would positively do it.
    So this is just a bad take and the defence is dog shit.
    Like this to me is you giving a bias reason of “That seems like a play people shouldn’t make”
    Yet that’s the kinda play mafia does indeed make?

6. ISO #1456

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    you expected yourself to get attacked n2, why are you asking this
    I'm thinking about the idea that mafia got one of the kills since cape is not giving us the evil teacher, if that's the case then wtf would mafia target auwt or varcron instead of any of u, the most apparently helpful town

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I know Lily is saying Porscha had good posts but Bolded is an absolutely terrible take.

Well guess what. It has been done by wolves before so someone absolutely would positively do it.
    Like this to me is you giving a bias reason of “That seems like a play people shouldn’t make”
    Excellent way to put it Mr Magician

-Huohuo

10. ISO #1460

how does lily have "heavy" town equity lol come on. why are we all acting like a wolf lily wouldn't just park vote on wolf partner cape and fuck off? especially if you aren't able to commit a lot of time to the game. like it's an entirely normal vision of distancing. it's the 1 real shred of town equity she has and it's impossibly easy to achieve. fantastic plan if you're going to hardly play the game.

like, yeah, is it possible lily is town? sure. is it possible lily is not town? sure.
    I don't believe YOU believe she has "heavy" town equity. she has 1 shred of town equity, which does not equal heavy town equity.

like at this rate I'm thinking maybe she is just town and got tmi'd or something. this read is not believable to me
    If Lily was a wolf they would have had a different tone shift.
    They would have been in the thread to likely do odd ass pop ins.
    They would have likely stated their suspicion on Cape but never follow through with it but say it enough to distance, however they voted Cape and it was done in a way where it was an actual read.

@Marsh
    Read this too!

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    this is influenced by my meta with her but lily is a strong town and i wouldn't worry about them until later

DM is also towny according to meta and no need to sus them today

luka didn't ping me so far

porscha is fine on her own(mostly) but cape's treatment of porscha and oliverz has been pinging me
    Also,
    Lily is a STRONG Town.

14. ISO #1464

Quote Originally Posted by Lilypetal View Post
    How do I vote on here

I'm going to vote cape for this post lol

Let's break this down

Wolfy self awareness on the "make up some thoughts"

Mentions a claim that imo doesn't matter at all. I read it and went yeah ok w/e. Idk why that's even necessary here

Says miz is town despite miz just throwing out a bunch of nonsensical posts. Not to mention that the LAMIST "omg no one is here when i am" is more often a wolf thing to post

Other read is probs not that AI, but it is kind of a nothing read because it's just a "strange" read

So yeah Cape looks pretty bad here.
    Mizery's posts around p#50 feel real bad. Like someone who just has no idea what to post so they keep going with random shit

Might not be AI for them but definitely pinged me

I think we can at least all agree that if people don’t think Lily is clear from being a wolf if Cape is also a wolf, we can at least admit that if Mizery is also a wolf this CONFIRMS Lily as town.

@MM
    @Porscha.

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    I don't think it's Oliver unless he is making a massive fucking gamble
    Mizery was saying for Helz to clear someone.
    I suggestion for Mizery to be the one to be checked by Helz.
    Oliver cut in saying for him instead.
    Mizery never responded to me or asked to be checked only said they want Helz to use Bribe on someone.

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

Mizery never responded to me or asked to be checked only said they want Helz to use Bribe on someone.
    I also asked helz today to bride mizery and Mizery didn't comment on that i believe

It is more bwc/scumbot/mizery being 3/3 between neuts and mafia is more possible imo

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

I'm thinking about the idea that mafia got one of the kills since cape is not giving us the evil teacher, if that's the case then wtf would mafia target auwt or varcron instead of any of u, the most apparently helpful town
    yeah but then that also becomes an argument as to why they didn't attack you either (or even DM tbh, since dude is wailing into the void and nobody really cares about pressuring him)

at best I could see maybe an argument saying they wanted to doc dodge + thought one of us was a neutral, and that they killed varcron for prob being not very voteable given MM's shielding and etc, but frankly relying on mafia's judgement of who's neutral is fairly shaky especially if judging from an NK
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #1481

Martin self resolves imo

Martin should die tonight
    this

if the mafia and evil teacher need kills ASAP, then I'm among their higher priorities

with their TMI or whatever of the situation they'll know I'm real
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

actually wait

Town:
    Helz
    MM
    Huo Huo
    Lily
    Luka

Neutral:
    Martin

Neutral/Mafia:
    Cape
    Mizery
    Scumbot
    Oliver
    Porscha
    ^ One of the last 3 is town.
    wtf are you doing calling me neutral

you called me clear of being BH and so if I'm neutral to you I'm always evil teacher

just call me that instead you fool
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

I’m trying to figure out if Martin makes more sense as Bounty Hunter or Evil Teacher.
    If you're having trouble pinning it down then that should be a warning sign that you have it wrong about me, just saying.

One kills and can make use of those kills to protect themselves

The other can't but can become night and lynch immune if they're lucky

The two will probably play fairly differently in some ways
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1488

Personally I'd like to go devils advocate and say if I were to be called neutral evil teacher fits it best. At least this way you'll be the closest to reading me right, ignoring the whole being flat-out wrong aspect.

If I were BH I would've noped out of here and be more prone to laziness and being uninvoled like early day 1. BH is effectively a survivor with a special mechanic, and with Helz giving the free bounty, the game would've become fairly low effort for me. If my first bounty got voted off then I'd probably just quiet quit the game since the closest time I could win was then pushed back by like 3 day phases or something, which is quite realistically going to end before-then.

Honestly in hindsight maybe I should've scrutinized the Bounty Hunter role when we were doing setup review. If on an unlucky day the first bounty gets voted off then their chances of winning drop significantly. Too late now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #1489

W!oliver could be gambling on the idea that obviously 2 town x 1 outted wolf is not great and that helz won't bride him and that mafia "wouldn't target a vengeful"

Like what does he do if helz goes "fuck it we ball"? xD he outed mizery and himself

Unless he expecting us to think this and to go bride mizery????

Which i would fucking respect if he is 4 steps ahead???

-Mr Tail

40. ISO #1490

well considering you were opining on how wolves only ever do very obviously wolfy things and never ever towny things, you wouldn't understand that a wolf might not do something overtly wolfy. c'est la vie

41. ISO #1491

Cape was very different than Lily.

Cape was an utterly little deceptive midget who was still getting town reads but clearly had odd ass posts.
    Lily was just a lack of efforting but still giving input kinda gal in a way that people can call suspicious due to the lack of what’s but that’s actually townie kinda gal.

Big Difference.

If you can pick at a person they are town.
    If you pick at a persons posts, they probably scum.
    If their posts feel manipulative or their reads are questionable they are quite likely scum.

dont reply cape

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

why is your opinion worth more than mine? or "righter"
    also claim now.
    Praise the Lord!

47. ISO #1497

Town:
    Helz
    MM
    Huo Huo
    Lily
    Luka

Neutral:
    Martin

Neutral/Mafia:
    Cape
    Mizery
    Scumbot
    Oliver
    Porscha
    ^ One of the last 3 is town.

this is hilarious

almost as hilarious as Dark Magician not claiming and outting himself more and more with every minute of silence
    Praise the Lord!

48. ISO #1498

W!oliver could be gambling on the idea that obviously 2 town x 1 outted wolf is not great and that helz won't bride him and that mafia "wouldn't target a vengeful"

Like what does he do if helz goes "fuck it we ball"? xD he outed mizery and himself

Unless he expecting us to think this and to go bride mizery????

Which i would fucking respect if he is 4 steps ahead???

-Mr Tail
    i dont fear nothing
    not even dark magician not claiming altough he should
    Praise the Lord!

49. ISO #1499

If Lily was a wolf they would have had a different tone shift.
    They would have been in the thread to likely do odd ass pop ins.
    They would have likely stated their suspicion on Cape but never follow through with it but say it enough to distance, however they voted Cape and it was done in a way where it was an actual read.

@Marsh
    Read this too!
    They were super ignorable lol. The only reason Lily's posts were ever not simply ignored is that I brought attention to them. It was super easy to just park a vote on Cape, who can absolutely be a scummate here (bussing exists, and besides, this wouldn't even be that much bussing, it'd just be a meaningless vote parking).

I think we can at least all agree that if people don’t think Lily is clear from being a wolf if Cape is also a wolf, we can at least admit that if Mizery is also a wolf this CONFIRMS Lily as town.

@MM
    @Porscha.
    Are you saying this because of the 2nd quote? (which is this)
    Mizery's posts around p#50 feel real bad. Like someone who just has no idea what to post so they keep going with random shit

Might not be AI for them but definitely pinged me
    Because this is so inconclusive and lacks a follow-up it indicates literally nothing XD
    You're basically reaching here, probably due to bias. I'm not saying Lily is 100 % necessarily scum, btw, just that your arguments have pretty much zero value here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #1500

how does lily have "heavy" town equity lol come on. why are we all acting like a wolf lily wouldn't just park vote on wolf partner cape and fuck off? especially if you aren't able to commit a lot of time to the game. like it's an entirely normal vision of distancing. it's the 1 real shred of town equity she has and it's impossibly easy to achieve. fantastic plan if you're going to hardly play the game.

like, yeah, is it possible lily is town? sure. is it possible lily is not town? sure.
    I don't believe YOU believe she has "heavy" town equity. she has 1 shred of town equity, which does not equal heavy town equity.

like at this rate I'm thinking maybe she is just town and got tmi'd or something. this read is not believable to me
    Thank you for assuming why I think that she's town. However, you're entirely off the mark as to why.
    The reason I think she's town is fairly simple; in my experience with her, they genuinly are more demotivated as town lol. I remember 3 games with her in which she was town and basically didnt play, or at the very least low posted. As scum, the only game I remember she was basically the most active poster. It's a small distinction but either way. In addition to tha,t self meta generally comes from twon in my experience.