User Tag List

Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2642
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    How do we feel about yeeting Achro. No offense but I do fear that Banana is a miselim, and my read on Mac isnt that strong enough to warrant me voting them out. We got like 50 minutes left.

-vote Achro

I think PoD and Mac might be wolves together tbh.
    Mac was gaining traction and then PoD jumped on Neutral Claim.

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I don't really want to vote Mac anymore today, I will see again day 2 if this still stands
    But you wanna vote out a town member who can show follow up reads from dead town members in dead chat.

Like if your town here, do you not care about the game after you die?
    Do you not want to help your team out while dead?
    Don’t you want your voice to be heard after death?
    Your exact post from dead chat would be blessed and shown in public day chat.

But if you want to execute me I guess that won’t happen will it?

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I think PoD and Mac might be wolves together tbh.
    Mac was gaining traction and then PoD jumped on Neutral Claim.
    I don't have the energy to convince people to vote Mac because I can't even convince myself anymore

But I could see mac/ultra probably

Killing the neutral is fine, PoDs posts feel like townie paranoia

7. ISO #1107

If you don’t then find whatever, I was looking forward to playing this role and show off dead player’s reads.

I would like to live, I can do allot during mid and late game but I get it if you want to execute me here.
    I just feel like my role ability is beneficial to my team here and it would unfortunate if we lost me today.

8. ISO #1108

But you wanna vote out a town member who can show follow up reads from dead town members in dead chat.

Like if your town here, do you not care about the game after you die?
    Do you not want to help your team out while dead?
    Don’t you want your voice to be heard after death?
    Your exact post from dead chat would be blessed and shown in public day chat.

But if you want to execute me I guess that won’t happen will it?
    I want u to be townier buts that's also a skill issue on my part if I can't find u, I think your claim was extremely wolfy, and the way ur using it as some leverage feels even worse, I feel like I'm being gaslit.

9. ISO #1109

I don't have the energy to convince people to vote Mac because I can't even convince myself anymore

TF?
    Mac is starting to get voted on them and then PoD decided to vote Achro in response to the Mac votes.
    What have you been reading?

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

I want u to be townier buts that's also a skill issue on my part if I can't find u, I think your claim was extremely wolfy, and the way ur using it as some leverage feels even worse, I feel like I'm being gaslit.
    Gaslit from what exactly?
    Also I am trying to socially show I am town, I’ve been responding to others concerns on me and explain my actions/thoughts.

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

And contrary to popular belief, mediums can be wolf roles, I've lost twice to wolf mediums controlling the narrative
    Well considering I am future or rather yet to come, PoD is Present and PoD I think claims Banana hinted at being the past.

We are Ghosts, so since me and PoD have medium abilities, probably so does Banana because we are ghosts.

I can agree there is very likely a wolf in the Ghosts but it isn’t me.

16. ISO #1116

Gaslit from what exactly?
    Also I am trying to socially show I am town, I’ve been responding to others concerns on me and explain my actions/thoughts.
    No ur trying to tell me ur an asset because your role id an asset but that's only true if you are town and I don't think you are being townie right now, "if you don't want to learn info from dead people then sure vote me"

You want to not vote u but also u dare me to vote you basically, it feels gross

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

Well considering I am future or rather yet to come, PoD is Present and PoD I think claims Banana hinted at being the past.

We are Ghosts, so since me and PoD have medium abilities, probably so does Banana because we are ghosts.

I mean if u all have the same abilities that are somehow related to mediums I doubt 3 towns have that much control, it's a really powerful tool

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

No ur trying to tell me ur an asset because your role id an asset but that's only true if you are town and I don't think you are being townie right now, "if you don't want to learn info from dead people then sure vote me"

You want to not vote u but also u dare me to vote you basically, it feels gross
    I really don’t care tbh.
    I’m gonna try my best to show I’m town.
    If I die, I die.

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

If appreciate it if you didn't claim for me, tyvm

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Ghost == Emissary? Or am I missing something on the setup?
    its like role flavor related to the theme of this game, in reality we are just mediums.

Kinda like in a spongebob theme setup where you get a role card of "Spongebob Squarepants: a citizen" and other person get a rolecard of "Patrick Star: a Cop"

33. ISO #1133

I mean if u all have the same abilities that are somehow related to mediums I doubt 3 towns have that much control, it's a really powerful tool
    Thought you said Mac clears me but you just vote me?
    If I’m wolf does that clear Mac and PoD?
    What if I’m a lost wolf?
    What if one of them is a lost wolf?
    What if we all 3 of us is town and you’re a wolf with the past ghost?
    What if a town in dead chat had the correct solve but no one knew what they had.
    What if someone is that role that has me as the town member they are informed of and is trying to defend me?
    What if my execution is ok in the end because there is a backup town role?

Lots of questions

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

Since half of this stuff is awhile back I'm spoilering it. I did want to bring attention to two things though which I moved out of the spoiler

Spoiler : wall post by martin :

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    start my post with the words "I just realized" that's how it's read
    that doesn't make it better unless we're having a misunderstanding about, if Achro is indeed a strong town, you attempted to (or did) blow their cover

personally what I was wondering earlier (when I said another possibility) is if you might be jester for that statement since it seems rather foolish to me for both mafia and town

But I didn’t really want to claim but I also don’t want to be executed
    you were implicitly or direct claiming a fair number of things before that but whatever

toneread is that you're just being yourself given the aggressiveness and (seeming) indignation-y attitude you've been having after I started pressuring you

I do hope you have SRs beyond those who voted you because fmpov MM/PoD probably doesn't contain a wolf. Or if it does, its unlikely compared to most people.

More OMGUS, i feel like youre very defensive this whole day 1, and is less hunting scums.
    fwiw some aspects of the OMGUS have felt rather indignation-like, which I tend to view positively

like just look at how he expected me to somehow tell what his role is earlier (prior to claim) despite later saying he didn't want to claim and getting mad at his voters lol

OMGUS looks bad if it doesn't have good tone it imo

Martin did kinda fall off, I know they made that post about not being back for a bit, but ya it's been a long time now, and some new content would be nice
    if you're expecting me to be here always frequently like that then that's not gonna happen, I would elaborate but I suspect that achieves nothing and at worst becomes a silly/ridiculous little argument, but whenever I am here I will be putting in a fair amount of effort and whenever I'm not going to be here for a significant amount of time (either because I decided to or IRL calls) I will try to let people know

Also I wanna clarify that I never once mentioned what my role actually is. Just that my role have some flavoring related to the theme of the game, kinda like how in some other theme you would get the role of Spongebob: a citizen. I just admitted earlier in my opening post that I made an assumption that there are three variants of my flavors, they could be any roles or alignments. One person softed before my opening post, and second person straight up hardclaimed a different variant like way later.

Now I’m just thinking about Dark’s claim, I do wanna say that I am a medium but with a lot of restrictions. Such as only making other people medium, and it can only be on even nights. Only reason I’m claiming in the first place is that I think its weird that town would have two mediums, one with no restrictions and other with restrictions. Thats why I kinda think Dark Magician is a wolf medium.
    my role isn't a medium but has some very limited-post-death-power

its possible multiple people have post-death stuff in their roles and so a medium-izer is meant to help ensure town doesn't miss out a lot on post-death just because they lost a medium or two on n1

so I'm not as convinced that such a thing prevent DM's claim

its not a mafia term, it just mean “fear of missing out”

regular people use it outside of mafia
    foolish of you to think FM players would be normal regular people

(I actually kind find it funny that this is being said since Wiisp was expecting me to be here seemingly for most of my awake hours with content and that I was dropping off solely for that lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Uh generally when you have a role you don't telegraph that role to mafia for *no reason*, I feel like I'm in a bizarro game here.
    I'd love to tell you all about how it seems a lot of people have disregarded the idea of hiding information from mafia

it feels like its getting worse by the moment on that front

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I just don't feel like spending ages dancing around Banana on D1 is productive. Tried before in other games, didn't yield much results. I'm not opposed to lynching him, but I definetly don't think it's the best course of action, considering it's not like everyone else is super towny lol. He should become more readable as time passes (which means he should be heavily scrutinized tomorrow, maybe cop checked if that's a thing, that kind of stuff).
    good post

I wonder why you can't convince yourself about now but ultra/mac was a thing I was wondering about earlier this game

I mean in that I feel if there is a deepwolf then it may be Ultra just because it feels most of his activity as of late (in particular w.r.t his rather neutrally toned comments on my initial pressure of DM) seem not aligned towards pursuing his own goals

and Mac I just don't have much reasons going for him, in part because he is a skilled player but also like he mentioned lumi out of nowhere (as he evidentially recently reviewed all the players it seems) and I'm wondering if it was an intentional derp

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    Banana who knows... random troll. 3p maybe?
    Ultra town
    Martin town
    Arrow no read
    Achro no read
    Marsh slightly wolf... I unvoted cuz my meta read no longer applies but I still don't think they're townie at all
    Magician slightly town
    Stellaria town
    Wisp lean town
    Kutiplz lean wolf
    PoD no read
    Loldebite lean town
    Ikarus town

Towncore

Ultra
    Martin
    Stellaria
    Ikarus
    Has lumi made posts?
    And Lumi isn't a player?
    (above quotes were snipped)

why are you saying this after you made a big post of reads and some of those reads are explicitly no reads

-vote macdougall

Just letting you know its possible that we wont see a flip ever. It was never specified, but having 3 roles related to mediums/deaths is making it sounds more likely that the game is flipless. Whoever we lynch today, we may never know if they were town or not.
    actually it was by virtue of Janitor being a possible role/variation/stack whatever in the setup list @powerofdeath
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #1142

Thought you said Mac clears me but you just vote me?
    If I’m wolf does that clear Mac and PoD?
    What if I’m a lost wolf?
    What if one of them is a lost wolf?
    What if we all 3 of us is town and you’re a wolf with the past ghost?
    What if a town in dead chat had the correct solve but no one knew what they had.
    What if someone is that role that has me as the town member they are informed of and is trying to defend me?
    What if my execution is ok in the end because there is a backup town role?

Lots of questions
    Ya sure I can drink lots of wine if I thunk too much about everything

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150