Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: spend 2 days making a report and he gets watch list

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    i speak for all reporters when I say that
    Ahem.

"I didn't vote for you" (to be my representative)

To be fair though, I haven't been reporting much as of late because I haven't been playing the mod Mafia. And that isn't because of some detrimental factor, but rather I've played it a lot over the past few months. I probably played at least 200 games since mid-march of this year. The only considerations of whether I report someone, personally is:

1) Did I forget that they rolequit at d1? (This occasionally happens, where I forgot someone broke a rule because I was focused on the game lol)

2) Did they, in fact, break a rule? Is it probable?

Other than that, nothing about the reporting and moderation process is currently a concern to me, even if it were to somehow take me two hours to make a single report. To be honest, with how much I played -Mafia- in the past few months, reporting could even be considered a nice break. Something to do.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Ahem.

"I didn't vote for you" (to be my representative)

To be fair though, I haven't been reporting much as of late because I haven't been playing the mod Mafia. And that isn't because of some detrimental factor, but rather I've played it a lot over the past few months. I probably played at least 200 games since mid-march of this year. The only considerations of whether I report someone, personally is:

1) Did I forget that they rolequit at d1? (This occasionally happens, where I forgot someone broke a rule because I was focused on the game lol)

2) Did they, in fact, break a rule? Is it probable?

Other than that, nothing about the reporting and moderation process is currently a concern to me, even if it were to somehow take me two hours to make a single report. To be honest, with how much I played -Mafia- in the past few months, reporting could even be considered a nice break. Something to do.
    yeah that's because a report once in a while won't really waste your time, but if you do it all the time and very often just because you don't have mod powers and can ban someone and then put up a report on forums about it quickly. then you're gonna be losing so muuch time on your hands.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    yeah that's because a report once in a while won't really waste your time
    I fail to see how, at least on this point solely, the reporting process can be a problem for you. I mean, Rumox posted earlier mentioning 9 ignored reports from you. And you've been registered here since July of 2012. Assuming you've been playing the mod since then, or for a long time after that, then it seems to me you've been doing sporadic reporting, as you mentioned above, if im not mistaken.

Besides, -Mafia- is what I waste my time on (or at least used to). Its not a problem for me if I waste my time trying to make the community better lol.