1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    this is an excellent rebuttal from Kenny

this is a very strong point as well

if either of them are scum im having a hard time seeing it... from this battle
    Aamirus jumped at a very odd time, literally shutting down Kenny for absolutely no reason
    I almost want to respect Distorted's play here, because ive been told hes a good wolf...
    you need to read the whole argument between me and kenny. he later chagnes it to pretty much having nothing to do with efe, and its bsecause i voted pestilence that he scumreads me the most. (sheeped u onto pesti).

also, he says im tunneling? becuase i was voting pestilence and pressured efe? then pushed at him? thats all within a 3 hour period. how is that tunneling? he hasnt pushed at anyone all game. even after our argument he just tossed a vote on you and left.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    you need to read the whole argument between me and kenny. he later chagnes it to pretty much having nothing to do with efe, and its bsecause i voted pestilence that he scumreads me the most. (sheeped u onto pesti).

also, he says im tunneling? becuase i was voting pestilence and pressured efe? then pushed at him? thats all within a 3 hour period. how is that tunneling? he hasnt pushed at anyone all game. even after our argument he just tossed a vote on you and left.
    Stop twisting facts like that, that list of scumtells on you was one of the last posts I made in the argument. I never took back or changed any scumreads I have against you.

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Stop twisting facts like that, that list of scumtells on you was one of the last posts I made in the argument. I never took back or changed any scumreads I have against you.
    no, that list was newly formed after hours of argueing xD that post is full of u creating new things lol

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

that whole argument started over efe. but ended because i sheeped u onto pestilence lol neither of those being the actual point he voted. it changed so many times during the argument. seriously go read through it.
    It ended because noone else joined in on it. It was fucking exhausting and you've been just lying constantly.

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

Kenny could make a bad push and still be town @Distorted
    question, do you believe that there is a chance that you are both town?
    theres always a chance with everything. but, i even linked the posts from last game that are just identical to this game. u know, the game he did this and flipped scum. its literally identical. the exact same arguments. either he has 0 progression in his play at all and just does the same thing as either alignment regardless whether it is detrimental or not - or he just doesnt follow games and wants to randomly pop in to push and argue someone.

read throguh our argument and tell me if it makes sense to you, seriously.

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

Why are you asking me this right now in this situation? I've been just trying to look a bit more at inactive players, why are you asking me now to straight out write down the names?
    because you have never posted any reads but me lol you just passively say random things about other people. u are not forming any other opinions. u jumped in here and targetted me hard for pesti and efe saying im tunneling you.

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

Why are you asking me this right now in this situation? I've been just trying to look a bit more at inactive players, why are you asking me now to straight out write down the names?
    im not, but its weird that you dont have any outside distorted, at least thats the conclusion im getting from this response

go push the inactives, ping them, ask them questions, cause i really dont see you doing what you are saying at the moment

this was a poor response to my post if you are actually town

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

im not, but its weird that you dont have any outside distorted, at least thats the conclusion im getting from this response

go push the inactives, ping them, ask them questions, cause i really dont see you doing what you are saying at the moment

this is literally what the entire argument was and why i was so damn frustrated in it. but it was literally identical to last game, where i wrote him off to be "too scummy to be scum". i laughed him off last game being scum because he was too scummy.

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

I mean I did quote Demaris and ZergSoup just a few posts ago. Why don't you try reacting to that instead of brushing it off and saying I don't have any scumreads?

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

im down for a kenny lynch anytime lol
    Could you just summarise your read on Kenny so I'm not forever behind.

To me it came across as unnecessarily overdrawn and overdramatic. You spoke about dropping the argument yet kept fuelling the fire, counterproductive to the thread.

39. ISO #889

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    I'd say you should care what others think because you need to convince others you're right if you want to lynch me.

You don't seem to be doing an incredible job in that regard. But neither am I. Because I am not sure if you're scum or just high.
    how much harder do i need to bury you and ask people to vote you, and provide a case, before its considered an incredible job...

40. ISO #890

this is literally what the entire argument was and why i was so damn frustrated in it. but it was literally identical to last game, where i wrote him off to be "too scummy to be scum". i laughed him off last game being scum because he was too scummy.
    It is not. Stop twisting facts, what the hell.

41. ISO #891

To put it short and sweet, I think kenny and dist brought up great points and that it's either TvT or SvS, I don't see them being different alignments at this point.

Gonna work with head #2 and bring you some reads later today.
    hold on, explain this. How do you not see us being 2 different alignemnts?

so if kenny flips scum, u want to lynch me next, even thouhg u 2 have been passively defending each other? (this is the first post ur tying his lynch to me instead of u)

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

To put it short and sweet, I think kenny and dist brought up great points and that it's either TvT or SvS, I don't see them being different alignments at this point.

Gonna work with head #2 and bring you some reads later today.
    ill add this to the list of scummy posts you've made this game

44. ISO #894

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Could you just summarise your read on Kenny so I'm not forever behind.

To me it came across as unnecessarily overdrawn and overdramatic. You spoke about dropping the argument yet kept fuelling the fire, counterproductive to the thread.
    remember are argument from last game? its the same thing. its literally too much to summarize really becuase it chnged os damn much on his end. but it stratred because he posted some BS thing about MMs reads lists being 50% BS. I then asked what reads? he told me to scroll up to them. he stayed on that and we started arguing, MM finally said he never posted a reads list either.

Kenny then went through the entire thread (ISOd MM) and found 4 posts that just mentioned people, only 3 of which had a read on them. i mean it just goes on and on lol the entire time hes saying "im lying", lying about what? there was no reads list lol

45. ISO #895

It is not. Stop twisting facts, what the hell.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post809988
    @Wiisp just read a bit of that thread from those posts - then look at the arugment we had.
    This is literally ur posts from this gaem AND last game. this is identical wording lol stop just saying "ur lying" go look at the eveidence urself and comment on it. u dont do anything but just say random shit.

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

remember are argument from last game? its the same thing. its literally too much to summarize really becuase it chnged os damn much on his end. but it stratred because he posted some BS thing about MMs reads lists being 50% BS. I then asked what reads? he told me to scroll up to them. he stayed on that and we started arguing, MM finally said he never posted a reads list either.

Kenny then went through the entire thread (ISOd MM) and found 4 posts that just mentioned people, only 3 of which had a read on them. i mean it just goes on and on lol the entire time hes saying "im lying", lying about what? there was no reads list lol
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...he-Mages-Guild
    Remember this? Your entire argument against me is a poor meta read, that's not even true.

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900