M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 58
Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 114 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 5654
  1. ISO #2851

2. ISO #2852

3. ISO #2853

4. ISO #2854

5. ISO #2855

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    no because there are certain town roles that would be fucking retarded if they claimed.

don't try to incite a mass role claim LOL
    well, what it comes down to if we have PRs revealing early is we need to keep them protected. I think we should protect wiisp until im able to get a good life insurance policy on him. I think we should also protect blink. I dont need protection, so dont worry about protecting me. and we have to keep protectives hidden.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #2856

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    whats ur top PoE peoples right now?
    the same as Blink's now

i want you dead, your scum!equity skyrocketed because of the two posts that I quoted last night,
    Early day 1 I felt like you were just not scum hunting and just skating through the thread, late day 1 that changed
    now I think you are doing it again, and on a tonal level I hate your responses to all of it today, especially since you still havent acknowledged my case on you, your original answer to my callout was scummy, but I expected you to respond again to me calling you lock!scum, but you happily ignored it, which makes me think you dont know how to respond to it

7. ISO #2857

no because there are certain town roles that would be fucking retarded if they claimed.

don't try to incite a mass role claim LOL
    But your asking for confirmation of the professor :P
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #2858

@Mike

The list of roles you provided us are broken up into categories of town and mafia.

Can roles in the town slot be mafia, and roles in the mafia slot be town?
    I will not go into that detail. That list was meant to say no other roles would exist. That list can be modified is what I am talking about. I would not give you an insane unbalanced save as well.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #2859

10. ISO #2860

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    the same as Blink's now

i want you dead, your scum!equity skyrocketed because of the two posts that I quoted last night,
    Early day 1 I felt like you were just not scum hunting and just skating through the thread, late day 1 that changed
    now I think you are doing it again, and on a tonal level I hate your responses to all of it today, especially since you still havent acknowledged my case on you, your original answer to my callout was scummy, but I expected you to respond again to me calling you lock!scum, but you happily ignored it, which makes me think you dont know how to respond to it
    that.

11. ISO #2861

12. ISO #2862

13. ISO #2863

Im pretty sure a town "professor" would have created a chat with me. Since I was the driving force behind the MM train.

Im pretty sure a scum "professor" would have created a chat with Aivion the obvious neutral.
    the way i view the D1 lynch is we finally listened to aivion lol

14. ISO #2864

15. ISO #2865

16. ISO #2866

17. ISO #2867

18. ISO #2868

19. ISO #2869

20. ISO #2870

21. ISO #2871

22. ISO #2872

Im pretty sure a town "professor" would have created a chat with me. Since I was the driving force behind the MM train.

Im pretty sure a scum "professor" would have created a chat with Aivion the obvious neutral.
    Well yea, scum want neuts on their side. So aivion should reveal and we should kill that person. Tis sound logic.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

23. ISO #2873

24. ISO #2874

25. ISO #2875

26. ISO #2876

27. ISO #2877

28. ISO #2878

29. ISO #2879

30. ISO #2880

31. ISO #2881

32. ISO #2882

33. ISO #2883

34. ISO #2884

35. ISO #2885

36. ISO #2886

37. ISO #2887

ill remove my vote on u if the lynch gets serious.
    thanks m8 now screw you
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    prepare LW in your native language

town majo will not lynch you today so you can't have peace
    So Turkish or German? I doubt Hybrid or Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    explain why? I'm comforting Effe, letting him know what's up
    thanks m8 atleast you tried to be polite (my scum points on you are wiped due to me having a good mood right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Also, ill follow this train cuz I trust my buddy Jeffrey and go take a shower now.
    -vote Distorted
    <3 I'll still call you mr train sailor
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #2888

i agree, i'm probaly going to go soon, careful of distorted trying to steer the thread into logical chaos while im gone =P
    Distorted is almost a policy lynch for me cause it always ends up like that. Im not dedicated enough to sort thru all his logic lmao.

39. ISO #2889

40. ISO #2890

Did you even read what I said about their decision making?

You calling me a obvious neutral is mean and concerning

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

41. ISO #2891

i agree, i'm probaly going to go soon, careful of distorted trying to steer the thread into logical chaos while im gone =P
    lol ill be heading out soon as well and checking in throughout the day. @ me if needed. also, remove the vote - u can lynch me w/e but i want a chance to hardclaim beforehand. we have no idea how many scums there are. plenty of time left so no worries of missing it ect ect blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    nah hes lock scum now... his wagon is quite clean as well
    so, assume i flip town. now work from there. pretend for the rest of today that i am town as you hunt for more scum. i dont want u going to waste today.

42. ISO #2892

43. ISO #2893

44. ISO #2894

lol ill be heading out soon as well and checking in throughout the day. @ me if needed. also, remove the vote - u can lynch me w/e but i want a chance to hardclaim beforehand. we have no idea how many scums there are. plenty of time left so no worries of missing it ect ect blah blah

so, assume i flip town. now work from there. pretend for the rest of today that i am town as you hunt for more scum. i dont want u going to waste today.
    did you post a reads list? imma iso

45. ISO #2895

46. ISO #2896

I dont need to assume something that wont happen
    ill continue to hunt till im dead, but i also have school work I need to do

47. ISO #2897

48. ISO #2898

49. ISO #2899

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    hey at the very least you had a target that was cooperative with you
    Hehe true~ <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

50. ISO #2900

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Did you even read what I said about their decision making?

You calling me a obvious neutral is mean and concerning
    Actually it's not mean I take that back.

Blink is just scary good at reading me