Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1725

Thread: S-FM 233: 8-2-2

1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 233: 8-2-2 Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I trust Mesk due to her reaction of the Trains yesterday. Her reaction was definitely townie from my perspective.
    And I still trust her today.

I'm not going to argue with you because no matter how I try to logical prove things, or logically tell you that doing X is bad for town, you continue to do said things. And I don't know if that is pure ignorance, stupidity or because your just scum.
    "OMGUS UR SCUM CUZ U SAID NO TO WHAT WE SAY"
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

Tbh I'm back so late cause I thought I'd be dead by Triad, or Witch.

Anyways, about why you fucks think "an easily confirmed role wouldn't confirm himself".

Because my way of confirmation involves killing someone. Tell me, why would someone who supported a no-lynch D1 want to just randomly shoot that following night when basically no new information has presented itself from that day? It's basically a new d1 lynch that only needs one vote. No.

Also secondly, to see if we had some Witch lurking about. True, I could have shot someone and seen if my bullet went to another place... but that has two flaws in discovering a Witch. One, it could be the Witch forcing me onto the person I had targeted already, however unlikely that is, or two, it could be a Bus Driver that caused my shot to go somewhere else, and that would have resulted in just a waste of a shot and time.

Also, let's not forget I have one shot, wasting it N1 on, most likely, a townie just to make myself a glorified confirmed citizen for a day isn't the most worth it thing to do imo.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

4. ISO #1004

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post

Anyways, about why you fucks think "an easily confirmed role wouldn't confirm himself".

Because my way of confirmation involves killing someone. Tell me, why would someone who supported a no-lynch D1 want to just randomly shoot that following night when basically no new information has presented itself from that day? It's basically a new d1 lynch that only needs one vote. No.

Also secondly, to see if we had some Witch lurking about. True, I could have shot someone and seen if my bullet went to another place... but that has two flaws in discovering a Witch. One, it could be the Witch forcing me onto the person I had targeted already, however unlikely that is, or two, it could be a Bus Driver that caused my shot to go somewhere else, and that would have resulted in just a waste of a shot and time.

Also, let's not forget I have one shot, wasting it N1 on, most likely, a townie just to make myself a glorified confirmed citizen for a day isn't the most worth it thing to do imo.
    Tbh, that seems reasonable. Someone doest support d1 lynch wouldn't do sth like that. Also you didn't shoot anyone today so you wasn't witched means we have no witch in this game. Maybe auditor or judge?

Btw you possibly may have been roleblocked, were you?

5. ISO #1005

=)
    That 2nd ur scum was on consicous tho i forgot "," ;-;

6. ISO #1006

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh, that seems reasonable. Someone doest support d1 lynch wouldn't do sth like that. Also you didn't shoot anyone today so you wasn't witched means we have no witch in this game. Maybe auditor or judge?

Btw you possibly may have been roleblocked, were you?
    No, I would have said that in my first post.

7. ISO #1007

For someone who is very paranoid of Witch and Judge.
    You are very ignorant to the fact of a possible Auditor.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #1008

No, I would have said that in my first post.
    Then, what do you think about mesk/sj thing?

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

For someone who is very paranoid of Witch and Judge.
    You are very ignorant to the fact of a possible Auditor.
    I'd just lose one bullet. Not particularly bad in my opinion. Also, I wasn't to worried about an Auditor as in my opinion vig claims would be likely to get shot, so why Audit someone you think is gonna die?

11. ISO #1011

tbh, it seems like we dont have auditor or witch or else TDL would have been witched or audited. So we have a judge huh. Exe, Judge what a shitty combination... Litreally anti-town setup it is lol.

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

I'd just lose one bullet. Not particularly bad in my opinion. Also, I wasn't to worried about an Auditor as in my opinion vig claims would be likely to get shot, so why Audit someone you think is gonna die?
    He has a point, so we still might have an auditor hmmm.

Tbh, i'll go ahead and believe mesk. But won't join her trains. for now scvmurderer is town imo. Except mesk is scum as well.

Now since TDL has posted and Mesk/SJ claims scv is town. I'll park my vote on
    -vote Dr.Unknown

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

So far, Dr Unknown MrTrophyWife and Otaku has spoken little but IMO xransom has a aura likebeing gov or judge

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Then, what do you think about mesk/sj thing?
    Gonna be honest, I'm not sure I like Mesk as town. Unless everyone knows something I don't. And unless I'm blind I haven't seen a lick of contribution from her... at all. It's really just coasting and defending herself and random folk she's decided are "in her town block" for unknown reasons. If she's an investigative, that's just dumb because she's revealing information, if she's not... then yeah...

Maybe I missed it, but can someone point me to where Mesk has contributed... much of anything? Maybe I'm just being retarded but... yeah.

19. ISO #1019

Gonna be honest, I'm not sure I like Mesk as town. Unless everyone knows something I don't. And unless I'm blind I haven't seen a lick of contribution from her... at all. It's really just coasting and defending herself and random folk she's decided are "in her town block" for unknown reasons. If she's an investigative, that's just dumb because she's revealing information, if she's not... then yeah...

Maybe I missed it, but can someone point me to where Mesk has contributed... much of anything? Maybe I'm just being retarded but... yeah.
    Ditto. Was about to say about the same thing. Formed a baseless town block and most of all her game has spent revolved around it. Seems fishy to me.

20. ISO #1020

You have to read Mesk from an emotional perspective. She rarely gives contributions as any role.
    Read her posts from the end of Yesterday, I cannot see her reaction being Scummy at all, only the best actors can show her genuine townie frustration.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

Hello, I get to pop in for the day.

Looks like every single big scumread I had has been shot down unless Scv/Mesk = mafia but this seems incredibly dumb when town still has one ML absolute minimum this game.

-vote Nawa

I'm fine with this. Not like we have much to go off of but what we do have to go off of hasn't been amazing. Inactive cit claims are the scummiest and wouldn't be helpful even if town.

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

Also if I remember correctly and we assume that one within Unknown/Nawa/TDL is mafia. MM could have simply been killed by the Triad because of his lurker pressure. If I recall correctly he called them out a lot. Someone could have taken that as a threat. Of course, could also be an active player trying to get me to believe that. wifom wifom.

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

SCV was checked by an investigation role and deemed innocent.
    Right so there are a few problems with this. You're saying that mesk is an investigative role and checked scv, but all we have is detective and lookout. Meaning the only way you could have cleared scv was checking/roleblocking scv and the kill goes through-- but there's another triad that can also enact the night kill so I find this to be bs.

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    What the fuck?? Was there ANY point in this lack of pressure claim? I call bullshit, this is so pinging me the wrong way.
    Wtf are you TPR hunting for...?
    The man is either off his rocker for the moment or just a really bad scum. V weird.

And I did have the SJ/Mesk theory D1 that was never acknowledged. It seems weird but I wouldn't mind seeing either of them being lynched even if I have gutread SJ town all game. My lynch list is absurdly long now. Not healthy. Will stick with Nawa for the moment.

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

SJ was asking around for thoughts as to why MM was killed yes? I think a witch selected a triad and killed MM, thinking they were a genuine townie that was about to get a scum lynched
    Witch would of gone for Vig claim.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #1038

SJ was asking around for thoughts as to why MM was killed yes? I think a witch selected a triad and killed MM, thinking they were a genuine townie that was about to get a scum lynched
    So MM was pressuring scum, so the witch found the Triad to kill MM?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #1039

I think SJ as scum is becoming more believable to me; I feel the longer he's alive the more likely he's an evil. TBH I would recommend getting a claim from him day 3. Possibly aligned with scvm or mesk
    Tbh I expected to die last night lol. I feel this to, because people are gonna ask "how is he town read by everyone but still alive"

It's clever not to kill me.

But I still don't understand why MM died, he was basically tunneling Mesk and Hybrid so why would he be killed, especially when he wasn't a strong town read by anyone, did he soft claim TPR? Was he onto scum?
    I don't believe Hybrids suggestion that he was to be framed, because all it takes to get him lynch is to ISO him and point out all the Scummy sections.

Reason im not doing it is because i mostly CBA putting up with him again, and I cant decided weather he is just a really Scummy town like he is in previous games, or just a shit scum. And anymore pressure I put on him apparently gets deemed as tunneling and ignored.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #1040

Right so there are a few problems with this. You're saying that mesk is an investigative role and checked scv, but all we have is detective and lookout. Meaning the only way you could have cleared scv was checking/roleblocking scv and the kill goes through-- but there's another triad that can also enact the night kill so I find this to be bs.
    The other Triad is most likely to be a scum power role, so it makes little sense to choose that one to kill. SCV could be Judge, as that role doesn't visit. Chances of him being a scum that don't visit is extremely low, and I would like to push other angles today.

I trust Mesk, I had her town read by the end of Day1.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #1041

sorry people, you cant imagine how little the time a medical student in clerkship phase has. i will attempt this for another day, if i fail to be useful, i will submit my place to a reserve.

Spoiler : SCV :

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, ask and you shall receive.

It would seem many are accusing me of being scum(Hybrid). I'd like to take this time to defend actions and give my thoughts on others as I am finally at my computer now. I have seen accusations of overt aggresiveness from myself and would like to explain that I just play this game the only way I know how to play and thats just hound some1 for info. I started with Mesk when MM gave a tinkling of a reason to go after her but quickly realized she is kind of a null point. Hybrid on the other hand shitposts and his reasoning for his innocence I found doubtful. At the current time I am fairly certain of Hybrid being scum. Mesk I'm still leaning scum because the two defended each other but less so then before.

Town:
    SuperJack -- seems helpful, actively tries to get people to follow town strats and seems to reason from a town standpoint
    Dr Unknown -- All his posts are generally troves of info and his opinions. Seems town worthy to me
    Otakudweeb69 -- Like Dr Unknown, helpful posts, gives his opinion clearly and good info dumps when he does come on, but that isnt often
    xramza--Actively is the voice of reason I've noticed a few times. I'd trust him.

dunno/meh:
    Marshmallow Marshall-- I think his hybrid/mesk theory is correct. However he is also very aggressive to lynch so I give some scum points but I generally trust him
    TheDarkestLight -- Don't really have an opinion on him, minimum posting
    RLVG-- ??
    Player--Pops in and out of existence but usually gives a good post with reasoning for leanings. /townlean
    TheDarkestLight-- ??
    mrtrophywife-- According to post #275, he prob isnt a cit(!) and his posting is minimal compared to others(Credit to Superjack for noticing that). I'd scumlean but generally i don't know
    Mesk514 -- Posts aren't worth crap and devoide of info, I approve of the Hybrid/Mesk theory /scumlean

Scum:
    Hybrid -- Shit posts all day, 4-5 spam posts in a row, usually no info and all insults. Incredibly defensive. I approve of the Hybrid/Mesk theory

I'll be back in an hour to, gotta pick up truck from mechanic.

TL;DR
    Lynch that scum Hybrid.
    this is the only useful post by the guy, is it enough?

-vote TheDarkestLight

I'll go with whoever doesn't get my lynched lol.
    this seemed a bit scummy for me, and no one commented on it. I would like to hear some opinions on this

I like this Nawa.
    FFS I gotta work on remembering to unquote last posts.[/QUOTE]

FFS I gotta work on remembering to unquote last posts.
    FFS and now i left a half quote.[/QUOTE]

What, I don't even. No more quotes for me.
    to me, this seems one of two things, either a guy trying to find an excuse not to use quotes, or someone who don't have an idea how forums work

Spoiler : otaku :

Preface: This is not an iso. This is more of a reads list, an explanation, a correlation that may or may not imply causation.
    Spoiler : PIayer stance :

PIayer - I found this chain of events contradictory. Dropping the Hybrid vote is all right; I can see basis for a shift away from a Hybrid lynch. But: your pressure during the first few days seemed directed primarily towards lurkers. What purpose does that serve? Most importantly I find that your vote shifting is just odd. You said your lynch pool was between scvm & RLVG, then proceeded to vote TDL. I’m not sure I understand the reasoning in general behind the TDL lynch atm, but I will agree with a TDL lynch if TDL doesn’t provide any insightful thoughts on people besides MM who has flipped exe. Piayer in general just seems to target lurkers and the biggest train, who at this moment is TDL: I believe that at this point in time a more logical vote from PIayer would be a pressure vote on Dr. Unknown, Trophy, or myself. Placing MM at null is just lazy-- I town read him and was wrong for it, but I tried my best to share thoughts on him. A general lack of willingness of pegging people as scum. Scvmurderer as well was a lazy read; the notion of him being possible scum was already introduced. Finally unknown: I have a scum lean on him; I feel like you should have at least some kind of a thought by now, positive or negative.

However, this is not to say I scum read PIayer: His genuine TOWN hunting is very strong. I really like his backing of people he claims town; SJ and xramza’s descriptions do not seem like they are being handed over on silver platters; I see genuine thought put into it.
    The problem I have with PIayer is with his scum hunting and vote placement. I found this quite odd- he seems very reluctant to shake the boat and place a vote on a more active player or start a new train by prodding others.

Spoiler : Scvmurderer stance :

Before we get into this, he was my strongest scum read of yesterday so a little bias may be present. Just thoughts.

A typical association META, which isn’t bad in and of itself. What was bad however, was that despite leaning to both the players being triad, there was an awful lot of focus on specifically lynching hybrid over mesk, and sheeping involved.

Logical fallacy; please defend yourself. You’ve been prodded multiple times. Please give thoughts on people other than Hybrid, especially since D1 your strongest argument was shitposting and Hybrid was in no way the only shitposter.

What the actual heck: you’ve been active at many times during the day. NO form of scumhunting can be seen from you; NO form of townhunting can be seen from you; NO form of prodding can be seen from you. Instead, we get “will be interesting to see what happrns” -- are we playing the game for you?

Spoiler : Little short on Superjack :

Went from strongest town read to: why are you still tunneling Hybrid? Sure, i’m fine with a Hybrid lynch, but can you think of nobody else to prod? Edit: now prodding trophy….? Explanation would be nice

Spoiler : xramza stance :

Xramza is really into that NAI stuff huh

Did enjoy this iso of xramza’s. Especially because xramza was focusing MM who was pushing for a Hybrid lynch. Unless Hybrid & xramza were team scum, which at this point in time I don’t believe, I feel this was a pro-town play against the relatively town read MM.

Reasonable town analysis, definitely shows attempt to back thoughts & serious investment into the game.

TDL is a 60/40 from him. Keep this in mind; may be useful in vote analysis later.

So what about now, in regards to Trophy? I don’t like what seems to be a very passive (only town/null read) list from him. Got a conclusion on me now? I’d love to hear your thoughts on me-- I do find TDL’s lurking scummy now, as I prodded him to go search for other people but received nothing, may change my mind. When I said lurker hunting I was referring to people who didn’t contribute at all, namely RLVG at the time, who wouldn’t serve any purpose being prodded. I addressed TDL & trophy because they had at least shared thoughts.

The thought everyone has in their heads but doesn’t want to address lmao

Here’s the part I liked most about xramza: thank you. Thank you for scum hunting, and giving legitimately new thoughts. My biggest town lean for you comes from here: legitimate analysis.

Little bit of sheeping, shifted off his normal vote pretty quickly, but i’ll see how it plays out first. Interesting vote on a 60/40 as opposed to a scum read from either MM or scvm at that moment in time.

My least favorite part: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain Dr Unknown’s holy visage to the rest of us because I seem to be too dense to get it: I don’t see a single meaningful contribution from Dr Unknown. Only worthless commentary; I get a really lazy feeling from him in general.

Spoiler : trophy analysis :

The last paragraph in particular, really irks me. “I don’t have any super strong scum points”. I as a new player also noticed that when I was doing reads list (in pulp fiction): I tended only to town lean people. I’d give some good evidence as to why town people were town-- but found it hard to accuse anyone of being scum. I feel like this wishy washy on the border shit is kind of scum indicative; would be fine with a trophy lynch. Would however like to see a description from SJ first. Points about MM/SJ/Xram/PIa/my reads seem a little more in depth, where as TDL’s stuff being “easy to understand” is NAI; would like some description from trophy on that matter.

I feel like the whole “dont take my advice with respect”/”is confusing to me” is just an excuse not to have to do anything. This is kind of just lazy; go and do some more productive stuff

Spoiler : Dr unknown :

“Still waiting for otaku and trophy to give more data” ive given you more data. Now work with it. Unknown is probably my second lynch candidate, owing mostly to the fact that he didn’t give a vote yesterday. Now, I realize I didn’t either-- but that was because my hours didn’t line up, and I didn’t realize that I wouldn’t be back before EoD. I wanted to place a vote on scvm. Unknown hasn’t portrayed himself as someone capable of placing his vote himself, he didn’t even sheep a vote yesterday. Actually, all I got from him was “waiting for more data” “seems to help well” “either a good townie or good triad” and going after the already tunneled Hybrid. I don’t like this-- someone who doesn’t contribute original thoughts is often a scum trying to hide relatively low. I am disappointed in the lack of pressure on unknown.

Spoiler : TDL :

Ah, TDL. He seems to be the train for today-- and I will say I am a bit confused by this. I feel to start out with, him going after MM, who was relatively town read, was a pretty bold move that a scum wouldn’t play. Second, there’s the fact that TDL has claimed. If we lynched all claims, what the hell are we supposed to do? Now, I disagree with the whole “don’t lynch D1” bit of his post. I was unable to vote day 1 because I didn’t conceptualize time, but if I had, I would’ve definitely pushed for a lynch. However, with that in mind, I believe if he were scum, he would have either A: bussed a scum!Hybrid, or B: sheeped on to Hybrid’s lynch. This is the biggest reason I view TDL as a town; I think that a scum!TDL would have been all for a Hybrid lynch that day. Now, he hasn’t responded in a while. That knocks off a bunch of points off his town cred; I feel like a veteran player such as TDL would want to participate more. However, I am still inclined to have at least a town LEAN on him, if not a read.

This might be a potential issue with TDL; wifom strats & all, claiming because he himself is a scum doing this very thing.

But at least he gave justification as to why he doesn’t like day 1 lynches. I think TDL would be a better day 3 or 4 lynch, and that today we should focus on more pressing matters.

Spoiler : Hybrid :

This one’s a fun one as well. I think this one is an exasperated town; basically a null but if I had to pick between town and scum I would pick town. There are a few reasons for this: I think an executioner would simply be paired to a town role. If an executioner were to call out a scum member, drawing attention to them, the game would be a bit unbalanced. Of course, this assumes that MM’s target was Hybrid, but with the way things are now it seems quite plausible. Secondly, all of his shitposts and AtEs just give me a exasperated citizen feel. I would personally recommend against a Hybrid lynch, unless TDL goes through and flips scum.

Spoiler : Mesk :

Ah, Mesk. Shitposter extraordinaire. Kudos to you for starting the game; it was your whole lover gambit that got our chat all riled up. Long story short, I lean town on this one. I feel a scum Mesk would be a bit more ok with a Hybrid lynch; I feel like if Hybrid & Mesk were scum team she is calling too much attention to Hybrid; I feel like if Mesk & someone else were scum team she would be calling too much attention to herself. I might make an exception for a possible SJ/Mesk &/or Scvm scumteam, as SJ & scvm tunneled Hybrid to draw attention away from Mesk. Possible that Mesk is calling out scvm to gain town cred. For now, sticking town lean.

Town Reads
    Xramza: general good vibes from this dude. Introducing a possible Neutral Benign feel from Mesk is quite interesting, the new perspective makes him my current strongest town read. I guess since I started the trend: 80%
    PIayer: I feel this account does a great job town hunting. More solid reads on the scum side might be nice, but the straightforwardness from him to me seems legit towny: 60%
    SJ: Dropped a little since my last reads list. I don’t like his focus on Hybrid and now trophy, addressed in the spoiler above. 50%

Town Leans
    Hybrid/Mesk: Honestly just process of elimination. I feel like their actions are too attention grabbing to be scum, heck I don’t even find their actions scummy just attention grabbing. Mesk is a bit on the lower side. Around 20% and 10% respectively.
    TDL: I feel like is town, but is giving me a lot of reason to think otherwise with his inactivity. Give me something to work with; reads on others would be really appreciated .-. 10% due to lack of participation

Null to scum
    Nawa - n/A, lack of posts 0%
    mrtrophywife - Similar to Unknown: lack of thoughts and sheeping, but at least placed a vote. Only surface level commentary. 10%
    Dr Unknown - 2nd/1st strongest scum lean if I’m to be honest. Wishy washy, didn’t place a vote yesterday, prodded a couple inactives I think but only after sheeping other people’s thoughts, and tbh only offered commentary on other people’s thoughts. Nothing original, I don’t like it. 20%
    Scvmurderer - My would be lynch for today: possible deflection off Mesk, tunneling Hybrid, seems like agenda’d/opportunistic scum trying to pick low hanging fruit of Hybrid yesterday, and most of all just a lack of reads. 30%

Nawa, any thoughts on anyone at all? Lmao

My lynches today would be
    1 - scvm
    2 - unknown
    3 - trophy

I would be willing to switch to anyone else if I see a compelling case against them, particularly in the case of Mesk/TDL if it’s something we haven’t seen yet. I feel there is a general lack of evidence against the TDL lynch, but i’d be willing to switch. Thank you for your time.

PS: this was 12 pages on google docs lmao
    -vote Scvmurderer

(just to place my vote)
    Probably off for today, you should be able to expect more 1 on 1 conversations with me tmrw and the day after. Would love thoughts from you peepz. peace.
    after this post, he is out of my scum list for some time

Spoiler : nawa :
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Okay okay mesk is 0% sus 100% town
    this guy has been here for about a day, absolutely no useful content. and why on earth did he make that assumption?

On a second note, mm death proves nothing and denies nothing. If I were a good triad in a mediocre game, I would hit the one attacking me the most, then telling everyone "oh look he died, now I am off the hook, would I be stupid to hit him, so everyone will suspect me?"

on a third note, what has hybrid contributed, that made us leave him be? i cant make an appropriate quote spoiler for the guy, because of how much he shit posts, and how little he actually contributes. Am i the only one reading him a bit scummy?

hopefully more incoming later

42. ISO #1042

Also puts the town investigative role at risk if true- just an overall weird move.

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    sorry people, you cant imagine how little the time a medical student in clerkship phase has. i will attempt this for another day, if i fail to be useful, i will submit my place to a reserve.

this is the only useful post by the guy, is it enough?

this seemed a bit scummy for me, and no one commented on it. I would like to hear some opinions on this

FFS I gotta work on remembering to unquote last posts.

FFS and now i left a half quote.[/QUOTE]

to me, this seems one of two things, either a guy trying to find an excuse not to use quotes, or someone who don't have an idea how forums work

Spoiler : otaku :

after this post, he is out of my scum list for some time

Spoiler : nawa :

this guy has been here for about a day, absolutely no useful content. and why on earth did he make that assumption?

On a second note, mm death proves nothing and denies nothing. If I were a good triad in a mediocre game, I would hit the one attacking me the most, then telling everyone "oh look he died, now I am off the hook, would I be stupid to hit him, so everyone will suspect me?"

on a third note, what has hybrid contributed, that made us leave him be? i cant make an appropriate quote spoiler for the guy, because of how much he shit posts, and how little he actually contributes. Am i the only one reading him a bit scummy?

hopefully more incoming later[/QUOTE]

Im not retarded like you then.

Fidn sth urself that makes me scum then

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

Can't a man struggle with his mobile?

screwed up the quote ;-;
    Ha, I'm not the only one
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

48. ISO #1048

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    I think you're the only one rn with that stance lol
    At this point i thought Mesk was a likely invest? If she invested me then I trust her as she no longer claims I'm scum.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050