S-FM: ???? Gamethread - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2072
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM: ???? Gamethread

It's hard to say if Steath's RB ability is his only one or not. The host did "no comment" on the question asking what exactly we can track or what we tracked. It is unclear if we would've seen more than one visit if he used more than one ability.

Right now Rachyl is a good lynch in my mind because she's quiet about her ability, has not been contributing and there's the possibility that she's holding the grail (possibly not though if all she said is that she holds a strange artifact).

When it comes to wido we're still unsure of what the items do that wido gives out. It sounds like a possible Merlin ability if you ask me. But it's always a matter of how many abilities one role can possibly execute.
    Like Voss' architect chat that I could also see as being part of Morgan's kit: Would Morgan be able to use both chat and NK at the same time?

It's really hard to judge this. We need more feedback from abilities if you ask me. Especially on what some of those do because that could help even more in figuring out which ability is part of which role's kit.

So today I would actually propose the Rachyl lynch as a relatively safe lynch for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I wonder if MrStoleGirl gets modkilled or replaced, so we can safely ignore them for now.

I agree Rachyl is a good lynch, but I don't think they're Merlin and we got this bullshit curse to deal with.
    We can't do anything about the curse right now anyway, can we? Or do you think if we lynch Merlin the curse will simply disappear? Cause I thought it'd just stick with us now.
    ah fuck.

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    We can't do anything about the curse right now anyway, can we? Or do you think if we lynch Merlin the curse will simply disappear? Cause I thought it'd just stick with us now.
    Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeting Thoughts View Post
    His curse will only be removed when he is no longer angry!

If we lynch Merlin, he can't be angry because he's fucking dead? Lol.

6. ISO #1656

Well...

If we lynch Merlin, he can't be angry because he's fucking dead? Lol.
    Must have missed that. Now if we only knew what the effects are..

But effectively there are no specific Merlin suspects at the moment. Even SB16 seems like an unlikely suspect. We have half of a proof that he isn't Merlin whereas other people have nothing that clears them of being Merlin. Also SB visited me on N1 and I got the RB and you saw him visiting me but N2 he visited Goatse with the RB and you saw Merlin visit you. I don't think he's Merlin because of that.
    ah fuck.

7. ISO #1657

-vote Rachyl

I'm gonna park my vote there for now. To me SB16 is very unlikely to be Merlin and if we want to get rid of him first then that's not who we should lynch.
    ah fuck.

8. ISO #1658

I am going to put this out there: our lynches and night kills at this point basically HAVE to include:
    Stole, Rachyl, sb
    And most likely wido as well

Sb doesn't have night immunity right? Just Morgan and Arthur? I think sb should probably get night killed by team scum!red and we lynch Rachyl to give rlvg the grail; else Morgan night kill her since there's no more healing herbs

This also has the added bonus of: if we lynch Rachyl and she's a red, we will know that Sj and noctiz are lying about being team scum!red (Which is a very small possibility by this point, but we can at least confirm it)
    -vote rachyl

If you guys still think it should be sb today I'll switch over but for now this is what I'm doing

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    a RED SCUM that WINS WITH US can you please pick a better place to put your vote?
    I still don't truly believe in this, because the game rule state that we have to kill the others in other factions, and that the two "win together" goals don't blend properly.
    We're not in a proper position to question this though because we still have a common enemy.

11. ISO #1661

-vote rachyl

now this is a step in the right direction. This is a good lynch for several different reasons.

1. Probably has grail.
    2. Arthur can get it.
    3. Could be merlin or morgan
    4. Useless player.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

12. ISO #1662

I still don't truly believe in this, because the game rule state that we have to kill the others in other factions, and that the two "win together" goals don't blend properly.
    We're not in a proper position to question this though because we still have a common enemy.
    All they had to do was have mayor die for them to win with us. How is this not clear to you?
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

I'm still wondering how Rachyl is a candidate for being Merlin and Morgan, since Rachyl herself seems so fucking clueless and doesn't properly play the game.
    She's more of a candidate than SB who is confirmed not visiting you last night. Rachyl is super scummy.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #1665

All they had to do was have mayor die for them to win with us. How is this not clear to you?
    Why are everyone fucking dense on this shit?

Win Conditions:
    Majority Faction: You win if the Neutral and Team Scum are eliminated, along with the elimination of at least one Team Scum member.
    Team Scum: You win if the Neutral and Team Scum is eliminated. You may win with Majority Faction if the Mayor is eliminated.
    Let me fix this.

Win Conditions:
    Majority Faction: You win if the Neutral and Team Scum are eliminated, along with the elimination of at least one Team Scum memberand losing your fucking Mayor.
    Team Scum: You win if the Neutral and Team Scum is eliminated. You may win with Majority Faction
    if the Mayor is eliminated and losing one of your fucking faction.
    HOW can we win together if one has the condition to win, but the other doesn't?
    The parts I added, is not of the original win condition. Thus, how can we win together if Team Scum has all the conditions but Majority Faction is yet to kill a red scum?
    Does that mean that we actually lost?

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

I feel like Voss is the only one who actually saw it the way I did.
    Dude. In every single game you can win by eliminating all other factions.
    Does not rule out being able to win with other factions.

Also why would X win conditions for x include Your condition for y.

We can win with green if mayor is dead. That's our requirement.
    Your requirement to win with red is that 2 red has to be dead.

Us Red team don't need to know your wincon.
    If the game has 3 red team and 4 green with mayor dead. It means red wins and green loses.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

Let me fix this.

The parts I added, is not of the original win condition. Thus, how can we win together if Team Scum has all the conditions but Majority Faction is yet to kill a red scum?
    Yes. You need one of us dead. But we are prime targets for the other scum team since we are a confirmed vote block.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #1670

Let me fix this.

They needed mayor to die for them to win with us. We need one of them to die later for all of us to win. Lynch sj or noc after clearing purple and neutral and boom majority faction and red scum win together.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #1671

Heck, it doesn't even actually say that we the Majority can actually win 'together' with Red team. The only one saying that is the Red Team to win with us.
    It's as if this was actually a Crier's message who tried to bullshit and try to force an agenda.
    It could also be that a pirate from my little pony have to make up words by getting a hamster to punch a Jew so that he seizures onto a keyboard and makes up the list of win conditions that mean the opposite because it comes from Pluto.

But it's fucking unlikely.

Stop overthinking stuff because it will ruin anything you do.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #1672

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Stop overthinking stuff because it will ruin anything you do.
    I'm not overthinking.

Note what the signups said.

Information that I was coerced forced to reveal:
    1. There is a majority faction.
    2. There are between 1-2 team scum factions.
    3. Cult may or may not exist.
    4. There are between 1-3 neutral roles.
    5. Win conditions can be achieved by eliminating the players not on your team.
    6. No stupid fucking jesters.
    7. Your role cards are accurate mostly accurate.

23. ISO #1673

ANY GAME WITH ANY FACTION CAN WIN BY ELIMINATING PLAYERS NOT IN FACTION.

Think of it in the mod.
    Arsonist can win by eliminating everyone else since he is in the arsonist faction. But it does not stop him leaving a survivor alive and winning with him.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #1674

The group has come to a consensus that something important will happen if these conditions are met.
    The message ends with this, before coming with the win conditions. I have a feeling that this is where the actual post ended, and the win conditions are actually part of a crier message.
    Why? Grammatical rules suggest that if something important will happen after these conditions are met, it wouldn't be theoretical if the win conditions are posted right after since the win conditions has become a fact rather than "something important will happen". It would be something like "we will survive if" or something like that.

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

Here's another flaw.

Neutral: You win if the Majority Faction and the Team Scum is eliminated. You may win with the Team Scum if the Mayor is eliminated.
    Why the fuck can the Neutral win with the Team Scum if the Mayor is eliminated, if the condition to kill the Majority faction is already part of the win condition?

27. ISO #1677

I really do not like the lynch on Rachly because everyone seems to pleased with it.
    Why is rachyl not a good lynch? What has she done? Why is she less of a scum target?
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #1678

Holy shit I've been afk, and came back to a shit show. My role is Holy Priest. I can target one person and dispel any magical effects. I thought this role was useless, but I guess it has something to do with curses and herbs. I think I may be able to get the shop back(no fucking idea). I got cursed last night and targeted NoctiZ.
    Look behind you, It's me fuckin' your Gurl.

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.StoleUrGurl View Post
    Holy shit I've been afk, and came back to a shit show. My role is Holy Priest. I can target one person and dispel any magical effects. I thought this role was useless, but I guess it has something to do with curses and herbs. I think I may be able to get the shop back(no fucking idea). I got cursed last night and targeted NoctiZ.
    You're a fucking hybrid of an account, two players.
    YOU WERE TWICE AS AFK

And you targeted NoctiZ? Curious. Who did you target the night before?

32. ISO #1682

The Mayor may be convertible.
    If the Mayor weren't converted, this flaw remains.

The more I read these win conditions, the more I'm convinced it's just bullshit.

Team Scum: You win if the Team Scum and at least 3 Town Power Roles are eliminated. If the Neutral is eliminated, you must also eliminate Majority Faction.
    So for Neutral to win with Purple, they need to kill every Majority Faction first.
    Purple wins by killing Red and specifically only 3x TPR. Specifically - if the Neutral is alive - it doesn't need to eliminate the Majority Faction which is a requirement of Neutral.

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

You're a fucking hybrid of an account, two players.
    YOU WERE TWICE AS AFK

And you targeted NoctiZ? Curious. Who did you target the night before?

I thought Fury was going to be the active one. Fury targeted Gaylander, his lover.
    Look behind you, It's me fuckin' your Gurl.

35. ISO #1685

I thought Fury was going to be the active one. Fury targeted Gaylander, his lover.
    That's the night gyrlander died lol. What?
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #1686

oh you're not a healer
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #1687

I might probably be paranoid, but what if Red Team has a Crier role and they're part of a Cult?

Here's the deal.

If the win conditions are true, we win together if one of the Red Team is lynched.
    So we must unfortunately "sacrifice" one of your team.

If we're convinced you're not a Cult based team and the win conditions are correct, we will treat you as part of the town.

-vote NoctiZ

38. ISO #1688

If the Mayor weren't converted, this flaw remains.

The more I read these win conditions, the more I'm convinced it's just bullshit.

So for Neutral to win with Purple, they need to kill every Majority Faction first.
    Purple wins by killing Red and specifically only 3x TPR. Specifically - if the Neutral is alive - it doesn't need to eliminate the Majority Faction which is a requirement of Neutral.
    only one scum faction can with with majority faction. A condition has to be met for each. It doesnt seem out of realm of possibility.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

only one scum faction can with with majority faction. A condition has to be met for each. It doesnt seem out of realm of possibility.
    Majority Faction: You win if the Neutral and Team Scum are eliminated, along with the elimination of at least one Team Scum member.
    Ahum.

41. ISO #1691

Ahum.
    Yeah, but why don't we get rid of the purple and neutral first? Shoot noc tonight?
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #1692

LOL maybe this is the curse? Gave us bullshit win conditions?
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #1693

Yeah, but why don't we get rid of the purple and neutral first? Shoot noc tonight?
    Are you part of the Red Team? It's like you're part of the circle that refuses to logic.
    If Red Team "wins" but Majority lacks the condition, they might steal the win and Majority loses.
    Not to mention, my claim that there could be a crier role based on all the flaws.

44. ISO #1694

And let me clarify, I'm not advocating for RLVG to shoot noc. I'm just saying, we shouldn't waste a lynch on Noc.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #1695

And let me clarify, I'm not advocating for RLVG to shoot noc. I'm just saying, we shouldn't waste a lynch on Noc.
    Why can't I shoot Rachyl or Stealth, the two we considered lynching?
    Not to mention, SuperJack claimed having team-based buff that as long his team is alive, SJ himself is immune at night.
    Doesn't that seem oddly familiar to my own ability?

46. ISO #1696

Are you part of the Red Team? It's like you're part of the circle that refuses to logic.
    If Red Team "wins" but Majority lacks the condition, they might steal the win and Majority loses.
    Not to mention, my claim that there could be a crier role based on all the flaws.
    Ther'es not a crier, it was aprt of the LORE/RP.

You're really getting into set up spec.

If I was Red team, I doubt me and Noc would waste 4 hours fighting back and forth needlessly over if I'm morgan or merlin.

I am using logic. We need to eliminate 1 red, we need to eliminate ALL of the purple and the neutral (s) to win. We know who the reds are, we can deal with them later. They outed themselves to HELP town win.
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #1697

Why can't I shoot Rachyl or Stealth, the two we considered lynching?
    Not to mention, SuperJack claimed having team-based buff that as long his team is alive, SJ himself is immune at night.
    Doesn't that seem oddly familiar to my own ability?
    rachyl could be morgan and have NI. Noc does not have NI. SB has role blocking ability he can use on you.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #1698

I am using logic. We need to eliminate 1 red, we need to eliminate ALL of the purple and the neutral (s) to win. We know who the reds are, we can deal with them later. They outed themselves to HELP town win.
    Possible Crier, contradictory Win Conditions posted, suspect of Morgan le Fay, and more.
    I'd rather we lynch NoctiZ as a token of faith and trust for our potential future cooperation. There's still the hidden member of the faction they haven't mentioned.

49. ISO #1699

Ther'es not a crier, it was aprt of the LORE/RP.

You're really getting into set up spec.

If I was Red team, I doubt me and Noc would waste 4 hours fighting back and forth needlessly over if I'm morgan or merlin.

This post is good.

Listen, we have the common interest of securing our abilities to win. With the win conditions the way they are currently this seems possible. I don't think they're bullshit, they simply require specific circumstances and eliminations to happen. It also does not read like a Crier at all to me regarding the part after the Win cons.

Shooting/Lynching us today seems wasted. Why? Because according to Purple Team Scum's condition they only need to kill 3 TPRs and the scum team to win. Chances are they'll go for us sooner than later. I expect to die maybe not tonight but likely tomorrow.

The best thing would be if we can get rid of Merlin with our first lynch so Purple Team Scum has to eliminate all of the Majority Faction, Morgan as our second lynch and then we have the rest of the game to figure out where the last opposed scum is. Now it's likely that we won't get Merlin as our lynch today (if we assume a 100% scum lynch and no additional hints then it's 33% between Morgan, Merlin and Purple Team Scum Member if converted). But that's all the more reason to eliminate the other factions first instead of ours. There is no reason to distrust us today and in the long run we'll be proven to be Red Team Scum.
    ah fuck.

50. ISO #1700

Possible Crier, contradictory Win Conditions posted, suspect of Morgan le Fay, and more.
    I'd rather we lynch NoctiZ as a token of faith and trust for our potential future cooperation. There's still the hidden member of the faction they haven't mentioned.
    How are they contradictory? Bro there's still upwards to 2 or 3 purple team still out there and at least one or 2 neutrals we have to get rid of.

This does not help our faction win.
    Shut up cow.