Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

I'm busy atm so no

I'm not interested in anything regarded to anything

I explained why your previous point was shit and that was all about it, how those posts will effect my read - needs me concentrating and I can't do that right now

and XYZ chipping in matters cause I'm trying to calculate who is the scummiest - who has more chance to be scum - who is that fucking solo scum. when I vote you it doesn't mean I'm done with this game - its either you or GG. I'm voting you cause your the ickiest slot in game in my opinion and I explained it clearly why 100 times till now. its you sheeping others whenevr its suiting you like the way your sheeping pink on me without explaining the falascies his logic had.

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    Don't care about votes, huh? Doesn't sound like it to me, given how much you emphasised that you were the first vote and how totally not responsible you were for getting my wagon going.
    omfg

I said I don't care that if your voting me or not to respond you about your points

I do care about the flash wagon that happened on you. I said I want to see the involved people elaborating or explaining those later , and I was explining to you how your point about me being the one who made that wagon on you is nonsense. how are these even related ...

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    I'm busy atm so no

I'm not interested in anything regarded to anything

I explained why your previous point was shit and that was all about it, how those posts will effect my read - needs me concentrating and I can't do that right now

and XYZ chipping in matters cause I'm trying to calculate who is the scummiest - who has more chance to be scum - who is that fucking solo scum. when I vote you it doesn't mean I'm done with this game - its either you or GG. I'm voting you cause your the ickiest slot in game in my opinion and I explained it clearly why 100 times till now. its you sheeping others whenevr its suiting you like the way your sheeping pink on me without explaining the falascies his logic had.
    The fact that you clearly haven't read my responses to your debunked-tenfold "sheeping" point just makes you look scummier and scummier. It shows that you're not reconsidering your points in light of what I say.

I have my own reasons for voting for you. Pink has nothing to do with it. Massive mischaracterisation, but feel free to keep digging your hole.

You have nothing on me so you have to keep repeating the same old drivel. Saying something multiple times doesn't make it true, boo.

I'm going to leave it here for now until someone else pops online. This response is pretty incriminating if you ask me.

5. ISO #455

I'm not scum so you suck for looking at me that way .

You yourself said your reasons for voting me are these three:

1 ) I was trying to insta lynch you - I didn't unvote
    2 ) Pink was onto something
    3 ) I'm so dfensive

for 1 I explained why thats wrong again and again. I don't think I can do anything about it unless claiming my RL state and modkill my slot
    for 2 thats why I'm scumreading you in the first place - regardless of what your saying its not accepting others. you have more than 100 posts and whatever is in that is doubt casting on whoever is getting pushed by others - orange is one exception but I'm not still sold that way your scumreading him is genunie
    for 3 you suck.

I have the thing I said in my first post about you. I don't like your posts. I don't like your reads and I'm trying to understand your mindset based on your interactions with others but you keep bullshiting around. I didn't ignore a single response. Their just not answering to the point I'm making about you.

and summarizing : I'm not SK and I won't get lynched because of nonsense, you want me elaborating my reads - you need to wait till I get more free and have time to reread and pressuring me won't make me more motivated on this AT all.

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Please elaborate.
    A lot of what you said earlier was invalid by the fact blue could not get in at start of day. After that blue came in and posted a chatchup and that's where the origins of the scum read came from iirc.

I find the argument of "oh your defensive" is hipocrtical cus you did the same thing

And trying to pin him that his user was on here but not posting is bs because I am out right. Ow but I never logged out on my pc

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    A lot of what you said earlier was invalid by the fact blue could not get in at start of day. After that blue came in and posted a chatchup and that's where the origins of the scum read came from iirc.

I find the argument of "oh your defensive" is hipocrtical cus you did the same thing

And trying to pin him that his user was on here but not posting is bs because I am out right. Ow but I never logged out on my pc
    Sorry, but I don't follow - how are my points invalidated by him being unable to access his account? That doesn't excuse his attitude towards being scum-read (which he claimed was for other reasons) or his weird obsession with seeing what other people think before he makes an opinion or his peddling the false "Red is sheeping" theory and I'm not sure what else you'd be referring to.

I said 'overly defensive about XYZ' not 'defensive in general'. However I understand why you might not distinguish between the two.

I don't think saying "Blue is scummy for coming back in with reasons to scum-read me after Purple unvoted" is bullshit.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

That L1 vote was like she was just unleashing his curiosity - to see what will happen if he keeps Red on L1 for a while. that makes me think Purple is townier than before, that's a type of curiosity SK's won't do - cause that might put them under suspicious. I don't like the "reaction testing" term she used though.

pedit : I didn't came in with a new reason for scum reading you. I was just explaining the last question you asked me I guess or elaborating something I said before leaving ...

You said you refuted my points , I brought a newer example of my point ...

pedit : hey, yellow

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

That L1 vote was like she was just unleashing his curiosity - to see what will happen if he keeps Red on L1 for a while. that makes me think Purple is townier than before, that's a type of curiosity SK's won't do - cause that might put them under suspicious. I don't like the "reaction testing" term she used though.

pedit : I didn't came in with a new reason for scum reading you. I was just explaining the last question you asked me I guess or elaborating something I said before leaving ...

You said you refuted my points , I brought a newer example of my point ...

pedit : hey, yellow
    I don't agree with town-reading Purple for this reason. If Purple was SK, she gets a free ML and she gets to disguise so that nobody can hold her accountable for it.

19. ISO #469

I don't agree with town-reading Purple for this reason. If Purple was SK, she gets a free ML and she gets to disguise so that nobody can hold her accountable for it.
    M'dear had I wanted a ML I would have hammered not put you at L-1 and taken it off when I saw my original plan was for nought. I saw blue and green at bottom I did, but taketh away votes they did not. Had I wanted to kill you I would not remove. Pointless would it be to drawl such attention!

Now red you question me for thee vote, blue for first vote. But green? who was here and did not invite but argued and toiled with you? Nothing strikes you as odd.

I have to scurry along I shall check in over the course of the day. Please use @ if there is much you wish thee to see!

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

I have other reasons for town reading purple. This just makes sense as her!town more than her!scum as she wasn't trying to instalynch you cause what I can remember is she indicating whoever hammers without stating intent is going to get roped and as she was the one who unvoted you herself.

pedit : oh hey purple!

22. ISO #472

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    M'dear had I wanted a ML I would have hammered not put you at L-1 and taken it off when I saw my original plan was for nought. I saw blue and green at bottom I did, but taketh away votes they did not. Had I wanted to kill you I would not remove. Pointless would it be to drawl such attention!

Now red you question me for thee vote, blue for first vote. But green? who was here and did not invite but argued and toiled with you? Nothing strikes you as odd.

I have to scurry along I shall check in over the course of the day. Please use @ if there is much you wish thee to see!
    I'm not calling you scum for the dumb reaction-testing thing. It's NAI in my eyes and thus shouldn't be used as a reason to read you one way or the other. That was what I was trying to say.

Questioning =/= I have a scum-read on you people. If I scum-read someone, I will say as much.

I don't think Green is scum for reasons already stated in the chat. I entertained that idea earlier and then was like "nah". It's not something I can explain very well though, but him trying to lynch me - or anyone - early doesn't strike me as suspicious in his case. It just doesn't.

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

The one I explained in my catch up and referred to again when I was discussing something with you later on.
    I've looked around with this stupid ISO feature and I can't find the quotes.

Side note. I really fucking hate the ISO feature on this site. You can't even see the full posts >_>

27. ISO #477

Purple what kind of reactions were you testing back there?
    I hath explained back whence. Once more I shall reiterate, I hath hoped thou or green would instantly unvote for fear of early instant lynch. I hath also sought to see reds reaction to fear of death. Futhermore I had hoped to have discussion spout to explain thee musings for reds near death. As time passed and neither would relent, I had to act to protect our investigation. Whomever hammer surely would have given us information that we sought, pushing to read the text of those tomorrow to find the deceiver. Too early it is to taketh that risk. Unvote did I to explore other routes. Curious it is that neither unvoted, perhaps if you were here you wouldth taken the action. But for now I'll have to study green and reds reactions!

Check will I much later than now. Please use mention to directly request my presence!

28. ISO #478

Okay so from what I see so far in the game I've got a couple of things to say that may go against what I (yellow) have posted before but this is my take.
    I like red because of their participation and their ability to at least attempt to read everything that's going on in the game.
    Pink to me kind of seems a little rude//acts with a little superiority which I kind of find is anti town. But I don't really think the sk would be a total assface day 1.
    I see genuine frustration coming from blue in the pink v blue interaction so I'm town reading blue as well.
    Purple hasn't really done anything that makes me go oh wow this person is town, but I haven't seen anything that makes me go oh wow they're scum.
    Orange started the game with full blown participation, like purple nothing really comes to mind about them except the green v orange interaction.

Honestly then that leaves green, and counter to what has been before I think green is the most scummy to be honest. I would think that the sk would try to take some sort of leadership position within the town as opposed to sitting on the side lines.
    I think everyone here's kinda running around in circles a little clueless, while green kind of acts like they have an agenda

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Yellow Masquerader View Post
    Okay so from what I see so far in the game I've got a couple of things to say that may go against what I (yellow) have posted before but this is my take.
    I like red because of their participation and their ability to at least attempt to read everything that's going on in the game.
    Pink to me kind of seems a little rude//acts with a little superiority which I kind of find is anti town. But I don't really think the sk would be a total assface day 1.
    I see genuine frustration coming from blue in the pink v blue interaction so I'm town reading blue as well.
    Purple hasn't really done anything that makes me go oh wow this person is town, but I haven't seen anything that makes me go oh wow they're scum.
    Orange started the game with full blown participation, like purple nothing really comes to mind about them except the green v orange interaction.

Honestly then that leaves green, and counter to what has been before I think green is the most scummy to be honest. I would think that the sk would try to take some sort of leadership position within the town as opposed to sitting on the side lines.
    I think everyone here's kinda running around in circles a little clueless, while green kind of acts like they have an agenda
    I don't think your reads are terrible. That meaning that I don't think they're coming from a scum mindset. That said, I don't agree with many of them.

For one, I'm not town because I participate. Orange isn't town for participation.

Where did you pick up the 'genuine frustration' wrt Blue from?

I'd like more elaboration on Purple. What posts has she made that stick out to you?

What agenda do you think Green is pushing and why do you think that? This is the most novel read which I don't relate to at all.

Also you seem to think that the SK wouldn't be an arsehole on D1. Given the whole "SK could disguise N1" idea, does this change your reads in any way?

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

is it me or did the new yellow jsut seem to just kinda "dump" reads out with what seems like no real reasons. if yellow read i would of at least liked to see quotes that backs up everything
    I don't agree with much of the reasoning. I don't think dumping reads as a replacement or failing to use quotes is AI though.

34. ISO #484

I don't agree with much of the reasoning. I don't think dumping reads as a replacement or failing to use quotes is AI though.
    i know, if anything im asking yellow to pull quote that substance the reads more.

most of the reads i agree on outside of the red/me/pink ones but i want to see the justification behind the reads

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Yellow Masquerader View Post
    what is this agenda your talking about?

and I'm curios about what do you think about red vs orange.

37. ISO #487

Actually yeah, I think I am going to.

-vote S-FM Orange Masquerader

He's been online but is just lurking. I think killing him is better than Blue for the following:

- If Orange is SK then he's skating by on the bare minimum (e.g., setup spec) which means we get less information about his personality/ how he types.
    - If Orange is town then he's one of the easier targets for the SK to disguise as. It's not hard for the SK to imitate Orange with the posts that he has or pop in every now and then with an OMGUS or repeating the setup.

Meanwhile if Blue is town then the SK is more likely to use his no-disguise kill on him (as Blue is harder to imitate than Orange given activity, posting style, etc) so killing Orange is the optimal move here imo.

Any counters to this reasoning?

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

why if I'm town I'm the one who is going to die? Given you have the hardest scum read on my slot I find it odd that you believe I'm a possible night kill.

and what is the "If blue is SK" theory going to look like? why is that missing from your reasoning overview?
    Please please please learn to read. I said "if Blue is town, the SK is MORE LIKELY - HINT, MORE LIKELY. AS IN, NOT GUARANTEED - to not disguise if he kills Blue"

It's less optimal to kill you since if you are town, the SK is more likely to kill you full stop than he is to kill Orange. I'm not a mathematician but I can figure that one out pretty easy.

There wasn't anything about you as SK that would have added anything to my argument. In my eyes, if you're SK then we have a better idea of how you talk and thus have a better chance of detecting you compared to Orange.

Do you agree with my logic or not? Because to me, Orange is 10000% the best lynch for today. No amount of paranoia from anyone can change that.

40. ISO #490

A few questions. Please answer.

Would you like me to go through and spell out exactly why Orange is scummy?

Is there anything that's giving you pause at ALL?

Is lynching me because "lol SK MIGHT be aggressive D1" or whatever REALLY worth letting a confirmed lurker and scummer slip by, thus giving SK a convenient space to hide/ disguise in? (hint: No)

41. ISO #491

let me be more perscise

why do you think SK will even consider killing me that "He will more likely not disguise if he is killing me" from your pov. as from your pov.

What If I'm the SK and I never disguise? how will you get a better chance for detecting me that way? How do you scumread me without thinking about these when your analyzing in such manner

I agree that I'm not a disguisable slot yes. I'm not sure who are the easy disguisable slots though and I have no comment about that.

pedit : I like to see Orange's response to the case you made about him. If you missed any point you can elaborate on that, if not thats exactly what I wanted from you.

Orange is not confirmed scum, nor you are. that's what gives me a pause.

42. ISO #492

let me be more perscise

why do you think SK will even consider killing me that "He will more likely not disguise if he is killing me" from your pov. as from your pov.

What If I'm the SK and I never disguise? how will you get a better chance for detecting me that way? How do you scumread me without thinking about these when your analyzing in such manner

I agree that I'm not a disguisable slot yes. I'm not sure who are the easy disguisable slots though and I have no comment about that.

pedit : I like to see Orange's response to the case you made about him. If you missed any point you can elaborate on that, if not thats exactly what I wanted from you.

Because I think that trying to copy how you type would be hard, duh. I don't want to go into a load of detail on this so just take me at my word.

SK can only non-disguise once. So the only way he would never disguise is if they killed once and then never do it again. So your premise is heavily flawed there. I also don't care too much about hypothetical "what if the SK does this" scenarios like you're doing since they're unfalsifiable. But I've probably done that at one point myself so.

What do you think of Orange logging into his account but not bothering to post? Would you CONSIDER voting for him if he doesn't post anything substantial?

Like I'm not asking for much. You think one of us is likely scum - why not vote for the quiet lurking dude who has given no reads outside of OMGUS ever over the super-active scum-hunting person who has given a landfill of reads and has a very distinctive personality, attitude and typing style? I'm insulted that I'm even being considered here.

43. ISO #493

Side note. I'm starting to think that you're just bad/ paranoid/ overcautious/ pick one. This last line doesn't sound SK-like to me. You'd be more likely to go "yes yes Red, Orange is really scummy" and try to encourage me if you were scum and Orange was town. Since it would mean that you get a ML and I would look really bad for it.

44. ISO #494

Because I think that trying to copy how you type would be hard, duh. I don't want to go into a load of detail on this so just take me at my word.

SK can only non-disguise once. So the only way he would never disguise is if they killed once and then never do it again. So your premise is heavily flawed there. I also don't care too much about hypothetical "what if the SK does this" scenarios like you're doing since they're unfalsifiable. But I've probably done that at one point myself so.

What do you think of Orange logging into his account but not bothering to post? Would you CONSIDER voting for him if he doesn't post anything substantial?

Like I'm not asking for much. You think one of us is likely scum - why not vote for the quiet lurking dude who has given no reads outside of OMGUS ever over the super-active scum-hunting person who has given a landfill of reads and has a very distinctive personality, attitude and typing style? I'm insulted that I'm even being considered here.
    I think the primary diffrence is this though in the you vs oj being sk

oj is doing shit right now, they have seem to have made it clear that they would not be able to impersonate anyone and if oj is alive tommorw they get lycnhed

you on the otherhand could impersonate some people and probally get away with it

if you were to think logical and objectivly the best play would be to lynch you in that case

45. ISO #495

I think the primary diffrence is this though in the you vs oj being sk

oj is doing shit right now, they have seem to have made it clear that they would not be able to impersonate anyone and if oj is alive tommorw they get lycnhed

you on the otherhand could impersonate some people and probally get away with it

if you were to think logical and objectivly the best play would be to lynch you in that case
    tl;dr: "I'm scared of what Red can do if he is SK, therefore let's lynch him."

That is your fucking argument. You are fear-reading me as SK over an empty slot. We're in a Disguiser game - IT IS LITERALLY OPTIMAL PLAY TO LYNCH THE LURKING PERSON. The person who basically gave up after he was suspected.

Fuck no am I getting mislynched over Orange.

46. ISO #496

I already am CONSIDERING to vote orange. I declared multiple times that I scum read him and I explained my concern(s).

I do believe RL might be tricky so I'm not going to Judge that behavior so early. (He wasn't lurking before so he might be in a temporary tricky situation atm.)

I refuse to vote or post any thoughts about your read on orange before him answering your case on him. and I refuse to call him lurker based on half a day inactivity. so I'm going to slow this down atm

and don't feel insulted deary. Its just a game and speaking for myself - I'm just trying to read you and others and find the SK. Its not supposed to be like insulting at all.

anyway I'm leaving again.

pedit : I'm certainly not bad. I might be over cautious / paranoid and other stuff ... but I fail to see why that's bad atm.

47. ISO #497

I already am CONSIDERING to vote orange. I declared multiple times that I scum read him and I explained my concern(s).

I do believe RL might be tricky so I'm not going to Judge that behavior so early. (He wasn't lurking before so he might be in a temporary tricky situation atm.)

I refuse to vote or post any thoughts about your read on orange before him answering your case on him. and I refuse to call him lurker based on half a day inactivity. so I'm going to slow this down atm

and don't feel insulted deary. Its just a game and speaking for myself - I'm just trying to read you and others and find the SK. Its not supposed to be like insulting at all.

anyway I'm leaving again.

pedit : I'm certainly not bad. I might be over cautious / paranoid and other stuff ... but I fail to see why that's bad atm.
    Nah, I have seen him browse the thread on multiple occasions. If he had RL, HE WOULD HAVE SAID SO. He is lurking out the game and waiting for the chance to swap accounts.

Why? Do you think he'll copy your reasoning or something? That's silly - if he does then you will know that he doesn't have any original contributions.

I am insulted because I am being compared to a shit-tier lurker in terms of scum-reads for terrible reasons. That is fucking pathetic.

You're bad when you say shit like "neither of you are confirmed scum" in a mafia game. Don't do that, lol.

48. ISO #498

That's really Interesting. Orange must answer that as well when he came back.

if he doesn't come in next 12 hours I will vote him right away. Are you feeling better now?

your asking me to vote orange and get done with this day, cause he must get lynched cause he is "obviously scum"! I'm refusing cause I want to see him talk - specially about YOU.

how is that bad?

49. ISO #499

That's really Interesting. Orange must answer that as well when he came back.

if he doesn't come in next 12 hours I will vote him right away. Are you feeling better now?

your asking me to vote orange and get done with this day, cause he must get lynched cause he is "obviously scum"! I'm refusing cause I want to see him talk - specially about YOU.

how is that bad?
    I feel fine to begin with.

I'm the only person voting for Orange so yes, I would like another vote. I don't want a quick hammer - that's boring and I was at the end of one so I wouldn't want to do that to someone else, not even Orange.

It would actually be better if Green voted him since that would put the two of us at L-2, but I don't think Green is going to do that so I'm going to ask you instead.

50. ISO #500