User Tag List

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2443
  1. ISO #1901

2. ISO #1902

Re: S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    -vote DarknessB

I'm on page 91, just read yzb25's claim. would have voted Toadette, but I doubt I will find the support in time.

No idea why people are on RLVG.

Yes, I'm still reading.
    Since everone seems to want to ignore Firebringers scumshine. Because everone else seems to have their own agenda and "save it for tomorrow"
    I'm voting up "secondpassing"
    This post is absoultly terrible, and seems its soul purpose is to further the day away from anything useful
    -vote secondpassing

why darkmess, why not rvlg. you believe clame is true?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #1903

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I'm either a Priest, a Healer, a Detective, or a Survivor. The thing is that I know that Calix IS Lady Death.
    Take your pick. This WIFOM is going to be important during the night.
    I am taking that you are widower / survivor, just by the confidence that you got for Calix being Lady Death.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Since everone seems to want to ignore Firebringers scumshine. Because everone else seems to have their own agenda and "save it for tomorrow"
    This post is absoultly terrible, and seems its soul purpose is to further the day away from anything useful
    -vote secondpassing

So glad we aren't on a scum team.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Mikecall visited Spruance, discuss.
    LOL, what a false accusation, trying to pull a 30 minute lynch train on me, ok secondpassing + firebringer confirmed cult buddying o.o, Discuss.

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm not. Once you're pressured, we can vote elsewhere. But we can't get away with not voting as a unit. That's a very real dilemma.

And you're still dodging addressing the points or mounting a proper defense.
    I will admit to probably being unable to mount a convincing argument against DarknessB unless I dig one I have already made somewhere. In my eyes, RLVG has not made a defense yet, nor has he explained his actions. But why? Surely even scum would have planned this?

Guys, we've got 1 hr and 20 mins. Pile on pressure votes on RLVG. At least make him respond to the few points I posted. He's done other, dodgy stuff in his long-reads.

SJ, while I appreciate your focus is on FB, we can always hit FB tomorrow when we've actually got time and he's actually present.
    SP loved FB's really long notes. He literally called them a "gold mine", and strongly implored everyone to read it.
    Does that mean you didn't read them?
    I don't think some of her notes could have been faked, which is why I find Fire to be almost as strong town as an uncounterclaimed healer.

I thought this was appeasement at first but I changed my mind after Firebringer wrote more. Though we are in the same timezone, I rarely see Fire on?

-vote Rlvg

He went from being on a stubborn lynch on Mattzed to letting Mattzed choose his lynch on d2.
    Additionally, I can't find him focusing on anyone else at the moment. Not that much of a town behavior. Are you guys forcing me to reexamine him?

Oh frick I deleted some of my reactions.

DarknessB said something about getting something out of me. I've literally said everything that was on my mind. All that is left for me is to roleclaim, reanalyze, or spit my words out differently. Somehow.

What I have so far

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

YZB is scum, is all I'm going to say.

Either go with it, or we'll go with this hysterical mass claim. Your choice!
    You haven't CC'd and you're going after a non-CC'd healer whose earlier posts match very neatly with his claim.

-vote RLVG
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

16. ISO #1916

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

20. ISO #1920

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Might I ask why you suggest I went to Spruance, considering the fact that Priest only get a list of the targets that was targetted by Lady Death, Cult attack and so forth?
    Don't be provoked. We need to get RLVG or SP. Those are our only options with 15 minutes to go.

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

I am citizen.

And no my play wouldn't have differed if I was TPR or citizen. I'm simply not used to it.

The question I leave with you is: are you scumreading me for making hard to read posts, or did you read my posts and figure out I was saying everything that was on my mind?

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

I am citizen.

And no my play wouldn't have differed if I was TPR or citizen. I'm simply not used to it.

The question I leave with you is: are you scumreading me for making hard to read posts, or did you read my posts and figure out I was saying everything that was on my mind?
    IT'S THE TRANSPARENCY! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THIS GUY IS TOWN! PLEASE TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH AND VOTE THE PERSON WHO IS REFUSING TO GIVE A DEFENSE AND EXPLOITING THE WEAK TOWN! PLEASE!!!

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Firebringer just rocketed the scumdar, so i'm confident in my SP lynch since SP has sheeped FBs votes today. What an inexperienced scum would do.
    I support Firebringer because Firebringer is my highest town read.

I do not get the Mikecall visited Spruance thing because Spruance turned up detective.

I made my own call to lynch deathworlds. Whoever told you I was sheeping didnt make sense since I was second to vote deathworlds.

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

I do not get the Mikecall visited Spruance thing because Spruance turned up detective.

I made my own call to lynch deathworlds. Whoever told you I was sheeping didnt make sense since I was second to vote deathworlds.
    I SWEAR TO GOD!!! FB IS DELIBERATELY DOING THIS TO GET SECONDPASSING MISLYNCHED!!! I SWEAR TO GOD!!!

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

Seriously SP, he pretty much had 48 hours to claim I visited Spruance, and him claiming it in 15 minutes before day 2 end, Its the most scummiest act a person could do, and you still see him as highest town read?

34. ISO #1934

WTF happened what did yzb claim and how much time is left?
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

35. ISO #1935

36. ISO #1936

-vote secondpassing

Why aren't you letting me read? I gave you time to read. I know you can only react to things that came up but I am not trying to make town go slower. In fact, you could have helped with an earlier vote like I asked.

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

I'm now a Survivor. I'm WIFOMing so I can use my three fucking vests, assholes.
    We've heard from everyone and no healer claim. Your claim does not match with YZBs.

You have no valid claim to make. Die.

42. ISO #1942

I'm now a Survivor. I'm WIFOMing so I can use my three fucking vests, assholes.
    Better to lynch a survivor claim than no lynch. Town literally loses nothing from voting RLVG.

-vote RLVG

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

That's L-1 someone hammer

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

47. ISO #1947

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Better to lynch a survivor claim than no lynch. Town literally loses nothing from voting RLVG.

-vote RLVG
    Also this.

YZB, did you or did you not get feedback that Calix was killed by Lady Death? If you did, you KNOW RLVG was lying.

48. ISO #1948

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Seriously SP, he pretty much had 48 hours to claim I visited Spruance, and him claiming it in 15 minutes before day 2 end, Its the most scummiest act a person could do, and you still see him as highest town read?
    Mikecall you should consider claiming as well. Did you visit Spruance?

Right now we have

RLVG -> widower -> survivor -> killed Calix
    and Firebringer -> detective -> Mikecall to Spruance

Tailor -> Calix -> Lady Death killed her
    +
    yzb25 healer -> Calix

Only one of two.

49. ISO #1949

50. ISO #1950