3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Re: General Dead Chat

Quote Originally Posted by FM Russia View Post
    Living players complaining about all the cit claims. Dead mafia complain about all the PRs. I complain about all the fake PR claims that people aren't questioning.
    They are trying to speculate about the setup. More citizens means less mafia. More PR means more mafia or cult. Or maybe just plain complaining.

What about the fake claims. I don't think most are scummy. Learn to read CONTEXT.

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by FM Pakistan View Post
    Rule #9 requires people to use common sense. Does that mean we can modkill everyone? Because town clearly doesn't have any common sense. <: )

They are just getting lucky.
    Common sense, gut feeling or luck. I don't care.

It only pisses me off if someone uses gut feeling but claim that it's common sense. Or luck as gut feeling.

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Quote Originally Posted by FM Colombia View Post
    I don't understand how Kenya thinks that Poland isn't a Witch. There were enough witched claims to prove that he was, and a Tailor doesn't exist.
    If Poland is a Witch, there are plenty of method for him to stay alive. I could only guess that if he is not a ghost, he is poisoned or is not bothered to play anymore.

Oh and welcome at least as town you are among the top percentile here.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Quote Originally Posted by FM China View Post
    does anyone else find it amusing on how costa rica changed claims yet again and they belive it?
    Very amusing... except this time they lynched Cyprus who I've had a gut scum read on him since day 1. Wonder what he will flip.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Greenland View Post
    Costa Rica faked that claim. Cyprus might actually flip Survivor, but he could also be the serial killer so I guess we will have to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Cyprus View Post
    Apparently nobody here or in game noticed that CS gave fake answers to her code and accused "me" only when I'm "away".
    Nah, we noticed.... we were just too busy discussing how fast town was to trust another BS claim.

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

Quote Originally Posted by FM Colombia View Post
    Yeah, Saudi has got to be dead for sure today. USA should be able to put the pieces together and put Saudi in a confirmed scum position. He is essentially cleared himself, so it can't be that hard.
    There's two roleblockers running around, if you didn't catch that.

I feel like I could of played my Student defense part better but oh well.
    USA'd dead tonight, just saying XD

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by FM China View Post
    i wonder what were to happen if the entire cycle went like that.

those 2-3 post and nothign else
    Boring game.

Town too busy making useless anti ghost codes to do anything productive. It's not like the ghost has done anything damaging other than silencing whoever he controls.

Should be able to tell if someone is ghosted just by post analysis.
    Only because we are playing with a sub-par ghost. If you are relying on post analysis alone to catch a good ghost, a lot of confusion will ensue.

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by FM Cyprus View Post
    Boring game.

Only because we are playing with a sub-par ghost. If you are relying on post analysis alone to catch a good ghost, a lot of confusion will ensue.
    tbh if he took over Thailand I don't think people could tell the difference. idk who the ghost will take over tomorrow. Everyone that will be left are lurkers.

50. ISO #300