SFM XIV: Stop the Bomb!
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

SFM XIV: Stop the Bomb!

Night 1:

It was a peaceful day in mafiaville, people across the internet had gathered to engage in friendly banter and play some mafia. Everything was peaceful and quiet as everyone went through their day to day lives, until today.

At 6:00pm a large explosion was heard throughout mafiaville. The offices of Dark Revenant, feared leader of mafiaville had been bombed. Unfortunatly for him not a single fuck was given about DR, however the action sparked chaos and uncertainty in the citizens.

Soon after the explosion a note was found and played for all of mafiaville to hear, "We have destroyed your precious leader but this is only the beggining, we will destroy mafiaville in three days unless you surrender ten million dollars." Mafiaville was way too stubborn to surrender to the terrorists.

But out of nowhere a solution appeared. McJesus did some investigative work and rounded up a cast of characters that he believed to have the terrorists among them. In this group were the two secret agents whos identities weren't known even to themselves as well as the dealers of the infamous black market to assist the players in stopping the bomb.

McJesus was a very sadistic fellow, he knew full well who the terrorists were but was sadistic enough to turn the fait of mafiaville into a game. He laughed and reminded everyone of the stakes, tick tock!

NIGHT OF THE FIRST DAY: 3 DAYS REMAIN

Rolelist:
    Terrorists:
    Terrorist Leader
    Bodyguard

Secret Agents:
    Vigilante
    Jailer

Bystanders (rest of the town):
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

The Black Market (Neutrals):
    Gun Merchant
    Armour Merchant
    Information Merchant

Player List:
    -creedkingsx
    -Phyr
    -CmG
    -Clementine
    -Brendan
    -SirBlayzalot
    -Straykiwi
    -Glip
    -Bahkieh
    -Duzero
    -Grimrailer

Night will end around https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...2012+10%3A00pm but possibly a little bit later because I have plans that night. That time is the cut off for all night actions however!

2. ISO #2

Re: SFM Stop the Bomb!

pfft plans, right...
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

3. ISO #3

Nobody died?
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

4. ISO #4

Day 1:

Phyr was a loyal citizen of mafiaville, he hosted several peoples forum mafia ideas for fun and was pretty cool. Unfortunatly he was found dead last night, shot up by the terrorists. Phyr had taken up the hobby of selling guns and was the gun merchant. He left a last will:

Quote Originally Posted by Last Will
    I was the Gun Merchant that wins with Town (not anymore I guess)! I gave a gun to Bahkieh as Town needs as much kills as possible to find and kill the Terrorist Leader.
    I recommend a mass role claim. I expect 5 Citizen claims. Lynch one of them and coordinate Bahkieh's gun with the Vigilante shot and the Jailor execution and Town should have the game in the bag.
    DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY: 2.5 DAYS REMAIN

Rolelist:
    Terrorists:
    Terrorist Leader
    Bodyguard

Secret Agents:
    Vigilante
    Jailer

Bystanders (rest of the town):
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

The Black Market (Neutrals):
    Armour Merchant
    Information Merchant

Player List:
    -creedkingsx
    -CmG
    -Clementine
    -Brendan
    -SirBlayzalot
    -Straykiwi
    -Glip
    -Bahkieh
    -Duzero
    -Grimrailer

Day will end in 24 hours at 12:00am June 20th (EST)

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

does that mean you say so now?
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

7. ISO #7

and there go my chances of killing anyone this game.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #8

hm where are the other 9 people I wonder?
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

9. ISO #9

who is that what the fuck.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Wow, straykiwi pulling another shady cop/investigative role claim that can't be substantiated. Why sell someone's role to Phyr, and why would you not pick me to investigate as the one investigative role this game? If there are no counterclaims, I'm inclined to believe your role claim... But idk...
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    Wow, straykiwi pulling another shady cop/investigative role claim that can't be substantiated. Why sell someone's role to Phyr, and why would you not pick me to investigate as the one investigative role this game? If there are no counterclaims, I'm inclined to believe your role claim... But idk...
    So what are you claiming if not citizen?
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    How is it shady? It would be ridiculous to claim Information Merchant if you weren't, because the real one would quickly call you out, seeing as the real Info Merch will easily win with the town once they lynch the terrorist leader.

The only reason not to reveal as Info Merch would be because the terrorists might choose to target you to prevent you selling them out.

14. ISO #14

Btw clem, my cop claim was LEGIT in the other games as you can see from the graveyard. In fact I was cop in both phyr's and oop's game :P

I haven't chosen a side yet, and I don't really want to tbh. We'll see what results I get tonight, but it would be really wasteful to lynch/kill me considering you have limited lynches / kills. I will do my best to make it worthwhile keeping me.

Grimrailer is a citizen. Unless anyone would like to CC information merchant, then you should believe me, I have no reason to lie.
    Let grimrailer lead the town for today, unless I am CC'd, but I don't see why any town would, or MAF.
    My advice to grimrailer would be to get all the other citizen claims, and pick one for lynch. Although this will out power roles, maf might end up hitting an armour merchant[sided with maf, if we believe Phyr] so it's a risk for them to hit PR's.

I really hope I don't get shot. If I get killed by town that's just plain bad because I'm the only investigative role here. If I get killed by maf, then that's just bad because I can win with you.

15. ISO #15

I claim Doctor, COME AT ME MAFIA.... also I nominate myself for lynch if needed
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

16. ISO #16

Double post to look extra scummy
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Geez brendan you post a lot
    You received a gun, you should claim a role. Not just post a useless comment.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

2 doctor claims already, one of you is lying.

21. ISO #21

Lynch one and vigikill/jail the other one IMO.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

If he is a citizen then he is stupid. This is not a game where you fake claim to take a bullet. It is as Phyr said in his last will, mass roleclaim and kill all conflicting claimers before the time runs out.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

dude.. I claim doctor, then offer to be lynched... I thought you were good at this derpzero xD.. and besides what do you claim?... mister eager to lynch... btw

-Vote SirBlayzalot

I ain't even mad

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post
    dude.. I claim doctor, then offer to be lynched... I thought you were good at this derpzero xD.. and besides what do you claim?... mister eager to lynch... btw

-Vote SirBlayzalot

I ain't even mad
    So you claim citizen then?

29. ISO #29

I will claim in time, just need some more people to post first.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Duzero needs to make sure he can get away with his claim... more people post so Duzero will feel more comfortable about lying about his role plz

32. ISO #32

@Glip I can see you, I would like you to claim a role please.

33. ISO #33

Duzero needs to make sure he can get away with his claim... more people post so Duzero will feel more comfortable about lying about his role plz
    oops_im_busted

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    @Glip I can see you, I would like you to claim a role please.
    Citizen. My first Forum Mafia game, here

Not much to add except that I seriously doubt that Blayz is a terrorist. A terrorist wouldn't play with his own fate like that, and certainly wouldn't claim a role that's so easily contested.

I'm not familiar with this business of cit claiming PR in order to take a bullet for the other PR's. SC2 mafia just has troll cits trying to get shot. RTS gamers can't handle WIFOM of this magnitude, I guess.

35. ISO #35

lol this game isn't much for the WIFOM I suppose... pretty much jus mass roleclaim and killing off the contesting roles.. really I don't see how terrorists can win considering all the roles are pretty much concrete... once we have a mass roleclaim it's gg... I think their worst luck was killing cit... cause atleast if we had 5 cit claims they'd have leeway...

Also Armor Merchant works for Mafia now... so make sure to say who you shoot in LW... cause they may be immune...

DUZERO START CLAIMIN NIG

-Vote Shoot Duzero in the testicles

36. ISO #36

lol this game isn't much for the WIFOM I suppose... pretty much jus mass roleclaim and killing off the contesting roles.. really I don't see how terrorists can win considering all the roles are pretty much concrete... once we have a mass roleclaim it's gg... I think their worst luck was killing cit... cause atleast if we had 5 cit claims they'd have leeway...

Also Armor Merchant works for Mafia now... so make sure to say who you shoot in LW... cause they may be immune...

DUZERO START CLAIMIN NIG

-Vote Shoot Duzero in the testicles
    You didn't claim yet. I wanna hear you say it!

37. ISO #37

I wanna hear you SCREAM MAH NAME... SCREAM IT WHILE CARESSING PENGUINS AND I'LL GIVE YOU CLAIM

38. ISO #38

I wanna hear you SCREAM MAH NAME... SCREAM IT WHILE CARESSING PENGUINS AND I'LL GIVE YOU CLAIM
    You will scream tonight before I shoot you, I'm the vigilante.

39. ISO #39

BRING IT BIOTCH...

Still think he's a Dirka Dirka Mohammed Ghad Bomber... someone else claim Vig so we can start the fire

40. ISO #40

btw... is Grim-Railer Grim-Demon Incarnate?

41. ISO #41

BRING IT BIOTCH...

Still think he's a Dirka Dirka Mohammed Ghad Bomber... someone else claim Vig so we can start the fire
    You still haven't claimed ;)

-Vote Sirblayzalot

42. ISO #42

You still haven't screamed my name while caressing penguins.... you know my role, the fact that your making such a big deal out of it makes you look scummy... I hope the real vig shoots you in the Medulla Omblongata

43. ISO #43

You still haven't screamed my name while caressing penguins.... you know my role, the fact that your making such a big deal out of it makes you look scummy... I hope the real vig shoots you in the Medulla Omblongata
    Yes, I guess you are the bodyguard trying to take the hit d1 and hope that your terrorist leader somehow survives to the end (don't count on it)

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

@Brendan, why you no claim? Out of roles?

46. ISO #46

You caught me... I'm tryin to save da boss... sorry boss... tried to save you... but Duzero's detective skills are jus too much

real vigilante shoot him tonight plz

47. ISO #47

kk thats 3 cit claims 1 doctor 1 vigil... all we need now is jailor... then counter

48. ISO #48

kk thats 3 cit claims 1 doctor 1 vigil... all we need now is jailor... then counter
    I only see 2 cit claims, glip and grimrailer.

49. ISO #49

Terrorist Leader - ???
    Bodyguard - ???
    Vigilante - Duzero?
    Jailer - ???
    Doctor - Bahkeih (with gun)
    Citizen - Glip
    Citizen - Grim Railer
    Citizen - SirSexyalot
    Gun Merchant - Phy(confirmed
    Armour Merchant - ???
    Information Merchant - StrayKiwi(Confirmed, or helping maf)

50. ISO #50

Duzero... I'm actually worried your not playing dumb...