A Contest
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Contest

1. ISO #1

A Contest

It seems like all the scum has been revealed by now except the ventriloquist. Lets have a contest to guess who he is (contest ends if the vent reveals himself in chat). I'll give +rep after the FM ends to anyone who can help me figure out his identity.

My guess is that Bonney is vented due to the lack of articles, but I'm not sure who the vent would be... What do you think?

Dracule, can you confirm if anyone gets it correct? =)

2. ISO #2

Re: A Contest

i merely have time, so i can't read the day chat, will do that later
    anyway, it's good that the doctor is still alive and also that a marine died, now the remaining one will probably side with town, since pirates are still 2. and then doc can heal him
    i'm also glad they killed such a lurker citizen who was suspicious anyway. dumb move if you ask me

but on the other hand, doc failed to heal so now we need the vote of the exe/jester. damn what it be cool if i was that neutral, i would kill a pirate/cp9, just for fun chances to win seem equal anyway for him
    Last edited by FM Soul King Brook; March 16th, 2013 at 10:17 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

drake x: vented, because he said nothing while everyone else did. unless blackbeard, who is most likely the janitor. buggy might actually be a vent, because he accused himself with big mom's account, which was likely to be counter claimed. he wanted to clear buggy from being cp9 i think. anyway i'm not so sure, might aswell be that buggy is vented and one of the other 2 is vent

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by First Mate View Post
    I don't know, once auto-lock sets down, players can no longer see the vote tally. But here is the list of people who voted against Crocodile:

Cat Thief Nami
    Straw Hat Luffy
    Jewelry Bonney
    Jimbei
    Tony Tony Chopper
    Fire Fist Ace
    Gecko Moria
    Buggy the Clown
    At the request of SFM hosts, there is a reset vote count in the post.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by FM Crocodile View Post
    At the request of SFM hosts, there is a reset vote count in the post.
    Offtopic, but;

Just out of interest, were you doused? I misread my role card, thinking that I needed to be the last one alive to win like in SC2Mafia, so I doused everyone I thought was a killing role ^_^ herpaderp! Was just wondering if you got doused or if you were switched o.O

Night actions:

1: -douse FM Eustass Kidd (dead, rebel leader)
    2: -douse FM Crocodile (claims veteran?)
    3: -douse FM Buggy the Clown
    4: -douse FM Jewelry Bonney (journalist?) (bus driver switch I think...)

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

By the way, Crocodile, your remaining Pirate's real name is Fatalis. But I have not received night action from him yet (even though his target is quite obvious). Is it ok if I give you access to his day account?

EDIT: Nevermind that, he is simply short of time and does not always have the time to post.
    Last edited by FM Ferengi; March 18th, 2013 at 05:08 AM.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by First Mate View Post
    By the way, Crocodile, your remaining Pirate's real name is Fatalis. But I have not received night action from him yet (even though his target is quite obvious). Is it ok if I give you access to his day account?

EDIT: Nevermind that, he is simply short of time and does not always have the time to post.
    I have faith in Fatalis, but I would play if I got the chance.

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by FM Scratchmen Apoo View Post
    Offtopic, but;

Just out of interest, were you doused? I misread my role card, thinking that I needed to be the last one alive to win like in SC2Mafia, so I doused everyone I thought was a killing role ^_^ herpaderp! Was just wondering if you got doused or if you were switched o.O

Night actions:

1: -douse FM Eustass Kidd (dead, rebel leader)
    2: -douse FM Crocodile (claims veteran?)
    3: -douse FM Buggy the Clown
    4: -douse FM Jewelry Bonney (journalist?) (bus driver switch I think...)
    Yes, I did. My Vest was in danger!

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by FM Soul King Brook View Post
    lol what if basil was the vent after all^^ it matches, don't you think so? caribou being suddenly released? noone claimed vented after? town always get one more vote than expected? and last but not least his contest about finding the vent^^
    Gonna post this here since it was chronologically the first post in dead chat to mention this.
    + Rep is due to both Soul King Brook and Crocodile after the FM for figuring it out :P

27. ISO #27

yees^^ win + rep
    anyway, bonney joking vented was kinda shocking since i was almost sure about this theory^^
    nice try cp9 to reveal and try to convince the town they can't lynch^^ because they were obvious anyway
    but i feel sorry for the marines, i wish he could survive and win with town. d9 they'd better lynch a pirate, that would save 1 person, nami in this case. but it wasn't clear who he was, probably blackbeard (unless cp9 lied)

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by FM Basil Hawkins View Post
    My wallet actually was stolen so I was afk in day/night chat and requested replacement. Blame Dracule for that one! :P
    I still blame Crocodile for not making his instructions clear. He was speaking as cp9, so I thought he was referring to us as pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Wet Haired Caribou View Post
    Haha oh sheesh.
    Hope you found your wallet!
    Did Dracule end up controlling my account for the day or something?
    No. She just blames me for not witching Crocodile that night. I thought he was going to kill someone on the list he posted, so I thought I'd let him go for it and get the clean.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

I tried to use a bit of WIFOM when Crocodile, who was not really suspected, decided to reveal himself as the Pirate Captain. I am a little bit frustrated about that since you should never get cocky, no matter how near victory is.. :/

We would've won even without the Ventriloquist, I'm sure, but with all these reveals it was hard and Pirates failing to kill twice in a row because they wanted the Marines gone.. come on. :/
    Alright, alright, I haven't been a very good player either, but I did my best in my first FM.

Caribou, I'm not CmG.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by FM Cat Thief Nami View Post
    tell you the truth. this is my first huge fm as well. ive done a m-fm and s-fm.

i bet you know who i am based off how im typing right now.
    Not sure. I actually had a guess I think, but I forgot them all. I only knew Big Mom to be Damus_Graves because it became painfully obvious to me after what he wrote when he FoS'd me on Day 1.
    I had someone pinned as Apache, but didn't care about that.. was that you? I dunno.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by FM Cat Thief Nami View Post
    no im not apech. seeing how game is coming to a close can we real our real com names here?

i will say i did have fun with the vid battle. i cant wait to have all the rooms open. i made a log of my last 2 nights. i wanted to have some epic rp in there
    Yeah, I laughed pretty hard. I do wonder if you know my COM. I doubt that many would know, atleast the ones who I played some S-FMs with would know I think, or atleast guess correctly.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by FM Don Krieg View Post
    Yeah, I laughed pretty hard. I do wonder if you know my COM. I doubt that many would know, atleast the ones who I played some S-FMs with would know I think, or atleast guess correctly.
    not a clue i havent played enough fms around here to figure out com names. if i deafulted to who i am by start i think most ppl would figure who i am. do you have any idea who boa was? i want o say it was twenty-two if he signed

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by FM Wet Haired Caribou View Post
    Dangit. I know you mentionned being german at some point so I assumed. D:

Drat!

Also, I genuinely laugh at your serious post about how ''Caribou seriously lost his wallet'' and that I was vented for the next days.
    Well, I was correct in some way, I just didn't mean the real Caribou but the Caribou at that time.
    I just wonder if I really mentioned it somewhere.. Dangit! I didn't want to do that if I did. D:
    I don't think many people know that I'm German, just some from the Steam Mafia chat and Slaol since he wanted to know in which time zone I live.