S-FM 276 Spirits IIb
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I think we should follow the dead persons last will. We don't do that enough here.

-vote aamirus
    I concur with the honorable gentleman over here, we gotta start somewhere and unless someone brings up an investigative claim, it'd be a good idea to start off a dead guy's LW. We gotta keep in mind that both NoctiZ and aamirus voted up MM during day 1. I believe NoctiZ's vote was accidental and ammirus followed a potential opportunity for a town lynch.

-vote aamirus
    Last edited by Healta; July 18th, 2019 at 04:20 PM.

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Healta View Post
    I concur with the honorable gentleman over here, we gotta start somewhere and unless someone brings up an investigative claim, it'd be a good idea to start off a dead guy's LW. We gotta keep in mind that both NoctiZ and aamirus voted up MM during day 1. I believe NoctiZ's vote was accidental and ammirus followed a potential opportunity for a town lynch.

-vote aamirus
    Firstly you need to [vote] Name [ /vote] without the gaps

With you and Voss laying your vote on aamirus i will lay a vote on
    -vote Noctiz
    although such reasoning is sound over the potential opportunism we should look into both players/slots. Noctiz not having much time and being replaced does make me feel that his vote is coincidental and that he isnt doing the best work he could be doing but its always good to investigate and clear then not investigate.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Healta View Post

-vote aamirus
    I believe that I made my reasons for voting MM quite clear and did not back down when he pushed back at me. In comparison I find it scummy as hell that rather than contribute your own reads you’re sheeping “Noctiz and aamirus are not spirit vs spirit” as if it’s a good lead.

Also btw you’re not allowed to edit posts. In the future just make a new post even if you just need to fix a typo (cuz otherwise people could potentially cheat by editing their posts, though I realize you were probably just fixing the vote against me)
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.