S-FM 348: Standoff - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 348: Standoff

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    that would mean only 2 TPR : either tailor & bar tender or Snitch & bartender. I don't buy it.
    I mean, that is assuming there isn't town investigator, which is a very strong role, and tailor being scum - because there is no way on Earth town tailor does anything lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Because I'm dying if we sleep
    Fine by me tbh.

Death, if town, gets an extra scan or dies.
    Death, if wolf, has a more difficult claim to have to justify.

In the off chance that you're lying (especially because your claim soft ccs Varcron's who was maybe tailored) you are more likely to be found and if you're town then less effort is spent tinfoiling you.

If a wolf is Poisoned they will die as well.

Minimal downside unless I'm missing something.

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Killing lol or death reveals the other is scum and vice versa
    Killing citizen will also narrow down the list to choice of 3 people.

I'm the obvious candidate for night kill
    You're not 100% cleared town so it's a net positive for you to die than not to since it reduces the pool.

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

If I live tonight, they will kill one of citizen claims, and and scum kills one of citizen then it comes down to two choices, and that will be so hard because death will either say they are citizen or scum whether or not death is a wolf.

We should lynch lol or death today
    I'm not sure I follow, death can't tell if someone's scum if he's town he detects only roles, not aligments. Besides, we're already down to two choices...

Also I stand by my point : I'd rather you die 10000 times than vittae dying
    especially since me staying in the game means that dw has flipped scum for everyone to see

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

I'm not sure I follow, death can't tell if someone's scum if he's town he detects only roles, not aligments. Besides, we're already down to two choices...

Also I stand by my point : I'd rather you die 10000 times than vittae dying
    especially since me staying in the game means that dw has flipped scum for everyone to see
    Ah yes, but a PR hiding in citizen claim list is the obvious wolf

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

I think we should lynch today, just in case something happens but odds are that we are safe enough to sleep I guess ?
    No point in hammering tho I guess
    We always sleep yes.

If you're town then sleeping today makes Death's claim significantly harder to maintain because we can control who Death targets and force them to commit to a second scan.

For example, if wolf-Death fake scans another player as mafia then we would only need to townread one of the both of you to know that Death is lying (ignoring role interference here).

22. ISO #872

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    We always sleep yes.

If you're town then sleeping today makes Death's claim significantly harder to maintain because we can control who Death targets and force them to commit to a second scan.

For example, if wolf-Death fake scans another player as mafia then we would only need to townread one of the both of you to know that Death is lying (ignoring role interference here).
    Yeah I guess if he confirms a cit it's a win, true.

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

Yeah but read my previous post, it will just be another stalemate minus me.
    Yes and that's an improvement.

You could be mafia. You're not confirmed to be town beyond any doubt. So you dying would remove that possibility for the rest of us and since you have a will you can put your thoughts in that.

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

Fine by me tbh.

Death, if town, gets an extra scan or dies.
    Death, if wolf, has a more difficult claim to have to justify.

In the off chance that you're lying (especially because your claim soft ccs Varcron's who was maybe tailored) you are more likely to be found and if you're town then less effort is spent tinfoiling you.

If a wolf is Poisoned they will die as well.

Minimal downside unless I'm missing something.
    learning that tailor only has one shot means ikarus' death confirms the world we live in regardless so it doesn't matter if they kill him or death or lol

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

Yeah I guess if he confirms a cit it's a win, true.
    Sorry if I'm confused (which I honestly am lol), but from your point of view, how does Deathworlds ever confirm a cit? Isn't he supposed to be like 100 % scum to you, according to what you're saying?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

Yeah it doesn't really make his life harder, it boils down to WIFOM between if he cleared his scummate hidden amongst cits or if he cleared an actual cit
    Doesn't matter, we are likely going to choose who he targets and force him to follow through.

And even if that target is a wolf, if we mistakenly townread them then it still benefits us in the end as scum-Death would die.

Also there's the whole benefit of somebody who isn't guaranteed to be town getting cleared as town by dying.

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

Yes and that's an improvement.

You could be mafia. You're not confirmed to be town beyond any doubt. So you dying would remove that possibility for the rest of us and since you have a will you can put your thoughts in that.
    I was speaking through my POV and I put myself in your shoes.

That is correct. It is an improvement. But because I know I am town, I'd much rather see death or lol go because then I'll know who is the scum PR.

38. ISO #888

Uh ? I took might've took a shortcut but by claiming I'm not the role I am, he kinda forced my hand. I mean sure I could've let him go away with the lie but that's beyond ridiculous, why would I ever do that
    nah yeah confirmed 1 wolf in you/death because conflicting claims

39. ISO #889

Doesn't matter, we are likely going to choose who he targets and force him to follow through.

And even if that target is a wolf, if we mistakenly townread them then it still benefits us in the end as scum-Death would die.

Also there's the whole benefit of somebody who isn't guaranteed to be town getting cleared as town by dying.
    > And even if that target is a wolf, if we mistakenly townread them then it still benefits us in the end as scum-Death would die.

I don't follow, sorry.

Yeah 1 people dying is always simplifying, true

40. ISO #890

Wait no, because there's a scum among the cits
    Yeah it doesn't really make his life harder, it boils down to WIFOM between if he cleared his scummate hidden amongst cits or if he cleared an actual cit
    ...what

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

If sleeping is what we should do then I will sleep.

But I 100% believe we need to lynch today and I'll post why later when jm on pc
    Sleeping at mylo is a very common occurrence and basically always happens unless one it is literally impossible for at least one player to be a wolf since there are only upsides.

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...what
    There is one wolf among citizen claim between Mizery, Vittae and yourself because Pod flipped citizen. There are 3 citizens in this set up because I know I am town PR. Varcron flipped town PR. There is one town PR between lol and deb.

Even if Varcron was tailored to be a PR from a citizen, it means nothing because that still means there is a wolf in citizen list

50. ISO #900