S-FM: Black Flag Nightless Signups!
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM: Black Flag Nightless Signups!

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    why aivion adds me to the list but doesn't give me any love???
    U should unsign

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    U should unsign
    Or better yet.. you should sign! Haven't seen you play mafia In a while! Would be awesome and appreciative.

;3

Also p.s: Chicago. You should know what I mean by that If you think about it.

@Cryptonic
    Last edited by AIVION; May 24th, 2019 at 06:00 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Or better yet.. you should sign! Haven't seen you play mafia In a while! Would be awesome and appreciative.

;3

Also p.s: Chicago. You should know what I mean by that If you think about it.

@Cryptonic
    I wish I had time to play maybe I'll host one soon, but I need time for that too lol luckily that is less of a commitment lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I wish I had time to play maybe I'll host one soon, but I need time for that too lol luckily that is less of a commitment lol
    Ah that's fine I understand.

Life is more important :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    why aivion adds me to the list but doesn't give me any love???
    I'm sorry dear!

I always appreciate you! I honestly appreciate everyone and love you all!

<3
    Last edited by AIVION; May 24th, 2019 at 06:11 AM.