Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 5654
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'm assuming you mean reads?

Well.. Efekannn is hiding something about the death of my wife which obviously I find suspicious and is my main target for a lynching.

still sort of sorting out everyone else xD I'm not the strongest of day 1 list creators.
    Flavor has nothing to do with alignment, correct?

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Disagree on scum leans with exception of Naz.
    Town lean on Ganelon? I’d be interested to hear that due to Ganelons ambiguous nature.
    lol literally why tho
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Scum rarely act like actual scum on this sight. 99% of the times scum just sit back and enjoy town mislynch after mislynch, and just laugh to themselves at the chaos the own townies create upon themselves. They generally don't even have to do much just fake a few scum reads (which are really easy to do because the town acts more scummy then the scum) so technically scum don't even have to fake scum reads Lmao! And the town reads obviously come naturally. Scum seldom ever even need to interact with each other or put there necks on the line for each other because the townies playing anti-town chew up all the focus of the game. So day 1's generally don't mean much to me unless I see something that really pings me .

Seeing as how this setup is heavily influenced by flavor and RP. I believe towns to be the most open about their information, especially giving the names. It's likely that if multiple players have information about somebody, that somebody is likely town IMO. Scum will give out fake information, even fake names, because they'll be scared someone has something incriminating against them in their flavor.

Best thing I think to do is get everyone's names and a little bit about themselves in a short Bio. One post so it's easier to quote if we ever need to refer back to it.
    TBH I never honestly said my character's name yet.

My character's Name is Daniel Andy Russell.

He is average-height with bronze skin (I guess he tans alot), golden yellowish hair and brown eyes with a lazy eye. He went deranged after he saw his wife Laura Alma Wallace die by the crazed murderer Sean Watts.
    I also apparently have a kid from my ex girlfriend Annabelle named Ella who is now 7.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

TBH I never honestly said my character's name yet.

My character's Name is Daniel Andy Russell.

He is average-height with bronze skin (I guess he tans alot), golden yellowish hair and brown eyes with a lazy eye. He went deranged after he saw his wife Laura Alma Wallace die by the crazed murderer Sean Watts.
    I also apparently have a kid from my ex girlfriend Annabelle named Ella who is now 7.
    To be honest I sort of feel like I tunneled Sean Watts about as bad as I tunneled Kate (Light) In the Chicago game, and I feel particularly bad for that... almost to the point that It's hard for me to concentrate on the thread..

I am really sorry for being stupid... and honestly hate myself right now

A lynch on Efekannn would help clear the air for me and possibly everyone else.

And would help me think better and concentrate more on the game...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

To be honest I sort of feel like I tunneled Sean Watts about as bad as I tunneled Kate (Light) In the Chicago game, and I feel particularly bad for that... almost to the point that It's hard for me to concentrate on the thread..

Since I've said a hundred times that I think he's some sort of killer that uses poison.

13. ISO #1013

I am Jeffrey Peter.

I studied sports science in college, i'm not very tidy. I'm in damn good shape with bronze skin golden hair and brown eyes. Chris Gordon is probably my best bud. My ex girlfriend Cara was a sweet girl but we just didn't believe in the same things so we broke up. My new babe is Katrine York, she's fine asf. Someone shut off the lights!
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

14. ISO #1014

You understand this reads like "sorry I tunneled so hard, I think it would make me feel better if we lynched the person I tunneled so hard" correct?

15. ISO #1015

I am Jeffrey Peter.

I studied sports science in college, i'm not very tidy. I'm in damn good shape with bronze skin golden hair and brown eyes. Chris Gordon is probably my best bud. My ex girlfriend Cara was a sweet girl but we just didn't believe in the same things so we broke up. My new babe is Katrine York, she's fine asf. Someone shut off the lights!
    Nah I'm good.

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    You understand this reads like "sorry I tunneled so hard, I think it would make me feel better if we lynched the person I tunneled so hard" correct?
    Yes. lol.

but unlike Chicago It doesn't say I have to lynch Sean Watts.

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

I am Jeffrey Peter.

so basically youre still blink but tried out surfing?
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #1023

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You have no proof and im also framed and my lw is also a frame on you lol

so when I get lynched you die with me
    and like I said I'll take the chance since I think you are scum.

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

I am Jeffrey Peter.

Did you finish the course? I've been there too, but dropped out it seems.

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

I dont mind but please give me more time
    How about until EoD?

31. ISO #1031

which one of you is Carmen Osborne ffs!?
    probably one of the non posters. eh.

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

I prefer getting lynched day 2
    >.>

ok..?

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

We are in a relationship...? what do you mean you're good?
    RPing really isn't my thing lol.

I guess I should explain my role card though.

In a relationship with blink's character as he said I'm also friends with "Jovena Stuart" I don't think anybody claimed that name yet?

There's also something about my dad telling me to stay away from "Baby Face" and "The Ring" who are apparently mobsters so I would assume that's who we're going for but my guess is those are alias's of people given proper names.

36. ISO #1036

RPing really isn't my thing lol.

I guess I should explain my role card though.

In a relationship with blink's character as he said I'm also friends with "Jovena Stuart" I don't think anybody claimed that name yet?

There's also something about my dad telling me to stay away from "Baby Face" and "The Ring" who are apparently mobsters so I would assume that's who we're going for but my guess is those are alias's of people given proper names.
    Oh snap that's good information right there, I won't overbear you with RP then, I just hope mike made you a blonde =)
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

you like blondes dont you? lol

I think youre town based on you being lame but that could make you arsonist too
    ...Blink the arsonist?

Where'd that come from.

40. ISO #1040

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    it has nothing to do with being opportunistic, you are cancer on this thread, and you've claimed to be sk more than once, in a perfect world, I would love to see you buried today, but thats probably not gunna happen

neither me or light is voting you atm, so explain again how either of us are opportunistic
    Sooooooo.... What do you think of AIVION? That she's telling truth, 100% ? Since you believe Efe is what he claims to be (trusting what efe says is often a bad idea btw)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sooooooo.... What do you think of AIVION? That she's telling truth, 100% ? Since you believe Efe is what he claims to be (trusting what efe says is often a bad idea btw)
    not often it just depends on the mood but I can assure you im Sean Watts
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

So then wait do we multiple plotlines?

-AIV said she saw efe kill someone

-I know there's something about mobsters involved

-Then there's this whole business about a duck and how it may or not be dead and I'm not quite sure how that's relevant to anything else.

Is there anything else? This may not be as straight forward as I first thought.

46. ISO #1046

normally I would scumread the push on distorted but since its distorted and i joined in im gonna scumread them anyway but after lynching distorted

fact is Distorted and I hate eachother our hate we write to eachother is longer than a game of FM

so I can say I know how to read Distorted and currently he looks like he plays the "I stay hidden but can counter well" playstyle

one of his classics and the alignment is almost unpredictable

I recommend listening to blinks advice due to me being to lazy to read them because its time for me to head to bed
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

So then wait do we multiple plotlines?

-AIV said she saw efe kill someone

-I know there's something about mobsters involved

-Then there's this whole business about a duck and how it may or not be dead and I'm not quite sure how that's relevant to anything else.

Is there anything else? This may not be as straight forward as I first thought.
    the whole thing with the duck sounds nonsense and looks like a plotline for a neutral evil

me and aivion also look like neutral evil

the mobsters are clearly either cult or scum
    there might be triad too though
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050