Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
@Gerik
Whenever you get back;
  • Slaol claims you are twisting his words and provided quotes to back it up as reference, later in the thread. Even though it is absolutely spammy it is still a valid rebuttable. What is your response?
  • Slaol claims that you are intentionally using the previously suggested policy lynch as a way to get a free mislynch out of the day. What is your response?
  • Slaol claims that you and Rumox are a scum team based on perceived agreement on why Slaol is scummy. Response?
I don't recall him saying this, but it may have just gotten lost in the spam. If you point me to the exact examples, I can give a response to his specific allegations. With that said- I haven't twisted his words at all. He is the one trying to twist things around. Take this post for instance:

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
Remember @Marshmallow Marshall , Gerik specifically put down your reasons to scum read both of us. He doesn't actually find your thoughts valid, he's working an angle.
He's attacking me for what he perceives to be my intention behind it, as if he has any way of knowing my intentions. Apparently (according to Slaol) the fact that I wasn't satisfied with MMs initial reasoning behind his scum read of Slaol automatically means I don't care about what MM has to say at all for the rest of the game even though I have never said anything to that effect.

Not quite. I started to get a bit of a scum read on him and used his suggested policy lynch to vote him and see how he would respond. His response further convinced me that he was scum, so I began pushing harder for his lynch.

I can't speak for Rumox, but I am not on a scum team. And disagreeing with Slaol/ agreeing with a position he disagrees with is not itself a compelling argument of that person's scumminess. Same goes for any other player, myself included.